Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xing Pin Guo Le Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by stArXjOey
    I heard good comments about Angel Lover!! Haha.. They said Mingdao is really cool inside. if u are electrocuted by him in wzbqw, he will re-electrocute you in Angel Lover.. Haha... I can't wait to watch XPGLY and Angel lover liao.. omg
    I saw excerpts of scenes from Angel Lover from the MV of Fa Xian Zhen Ai. I think MD is so cute! This is something I look forward to watching. May take awhile for the dvd to come out though. I pre-ordered the ost already.

Ive watched a few episodes of this.. and I have to agree the storyline is not bad..

but the acting is terrible... ming dao is a bit fake as well as most of the female characters..

its only my opinion! no hard feelings!

Quote Originally Posted by dewdrops
    Ive watched a few episodes of this.. and I have to agree the storyline is not bad..

but the acting is terrible... ming dao is a bit fake as well as most of the female characters..

its only my opinion! no hard feelings!
    Watch some more...finish all the episodes and tell us your thoughts again.

so, what is xingshu's character like in this series?
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

To Dewdrops:
    You're just like me! I watch the first 3 episodes and thought RuiRui was like a kid to Taosi. But the story got so good later! My fav part was when Taosi kicked RuiRui out of the farm.. that was a sad part.. also the ending..it was really touching...
    Last edited by LuvJoJo; 05-05-07 at 12:23 PM.

wow, this sounds good! tell me please, where can i watch such dramas? particularly those that mingdao acted in. my mum forbid me to buy the dvds

Quote Originally Posted by InsertLady View Post
    wow, this sounds good! tell me please, where can i watch such dramas? particularly those that mingdao acted in. my mum forbid me to buy the dvds
    Try Youtube! I went there to find the music videos of this series because the songs in there are addicting! I found alot of this series episode instead.. but I did manage to find two music videos on this series! Type in the Mandarin series name not the America name which is "Xing Pin Guo Le Yuan" The begining of the series may not be much, but continued on please... you can't watch "Angel Lover" on Youtube trust me, I tried so hard once I only manage to find Ming Dao's music video where he sing the theme song to "Angel Lover" which is "Angel's Eyes", but you can watch "Prince Turn to Frog" and not so sure about "Magicians of Love" oh.. and that thing about your mom forbidding you to not buy any DVDS, I know how it felt like, I wouldn't have seen "Angel Lover" if it wasen't for a good friend who sent me a copy of the whole series. Good Luck!
    Last edited by LuvJoJo; 05-05-07 at 12:36 PM.