Page 13 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Ma

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

hahaha so that means that ur on jie jie and mei mei's side? and just coz u give min woo g strings doesnt mean we do the same
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Sugar, if u wanna protect Min Woo, then you can cause I will protect him too. I protect my team member's man too. Sugar you made the right choice in joing our team. Welcome. We sis gotta stick together.

Sugar is definatly on our team, right sugar? u cant betray ur jie jie like this right? , plus Min Woo is perfectly save here with us, and i got all the others of the band here too u can have em all
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

no sugar said she'd join my team, she won't be a traitor like u called her.

never, sugar must be siding with me... right sis?
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

well, jie jei chris.. you once.. took min woo and hanged him naked..... so how will you ensure my baby's safety??

hmm... I think I will be a steven ma supporter only
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

chrissy once took min woo and hang him naked?? okay see why you shouldn't join her team eh? Cruel devil..

hey hey hey, u liked that mei! *whips out pics sugar took*
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Bllllleeeeeh!.. Those pic you took didn't make him look good :P

*goes to her pillow to get out the stashes of pics she took of MIn Woo*
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

haha... i guess sugar likes naked min woo... bad girl

hey hey hey sugar I didnt take ne pics only you would do that, I whiped out the ones u took, re read tsk tsk
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

July 28, 2003

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030729/photos/m419263SP.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030729/photos/m419264SP.jpg')
    Steven Ma opened his new branch of his publishing business after the success of Kinston Publications and his first two books in the "Steven Ma True Tales of Society" range. Soon he will be appearing at the Hong Kong Book Exposition in a capacity as a publisher as well as an artiste. Yesterday, Steven appeared with two of his newly published authors Yiu Chi Hong and Ngan Yin Man to perform a miniature lion dance and pork blessing ceremony and announcing that at this year's Book Fair, the distributors have offered him a stall free of charge to promote a total of five books and as the annual fair opened today, he will be doing a book signing for an hour after it opens.

When Steven first set up his publishing house, he was met with many problems with everyone asking why he was throwing away his money. Now, his first print of his latest book numbering 2000 copies has been sold out and a second print run has been offered, providing him with enough profit to publish another book, as a publisher he sees this as a great achievement. He says: "I feel that being a publisher is better than being an artiste, however I will continue to be an artiste as I have already accepted a lot of work, but I will gradually put more time over to my publishing. When people call me chief, I am very excited because I never thought I would ever become a publishing chief together with the identity of an artiste, this really is an interesting feeling."

Steven was then asked whether he was not optimistic about his future as an artiste, he points out: "I am absolutely optimistic, 'Gam Pai Bing Yan' (Better Halves)'s finale reached an average of 33 points peaking at 41 points and this result made me feel very motivated; also I have just released a new compilation album for a week and together with the earlier 'New Princess Flower' the results are not bad. (What is happening about the copyright with that?) There is no problem, all my albums are passed through CASH to be OK'ed before I use the songs."

In order to prepare for his next book, Steven will be spending the next few days with the Youth Aid charity workers and ministers to go down to the city to meet some young people living life 'on the edge' to find out more about them, he says that he is very excited about this and he will be appearing in a skater look in order to communicate with them better.

http://www.singpao.com/20030729/gossip/419262.html
    - posted by Em @ 8:23 PM

**Credit to Em at TVBspace News Roundup**
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

July 29th, 2003
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030730/photos/m419929SP.jpg')
    After a slight change of plan for Steven Ma's appearance at the Hong Kong Book Fair yesterday, he arrived an hour late and explained that he was delayed by a small matter which needed him to attend but his mood has not been affected. He said: "I am so sorry, I heard that people were waiting since 9:30 am for me to sign their books, I will have to see how I can give them their autographs."

Despite this, he rushed back to the event because many of his good friends from the industry were there to support him, including Lai Yin San, master Lung Koon Tin and Joyce Coi. Lai Yin San is one of the women interviewed in Steven's forthcoming book "Women in the eyes of Steven Ma" and others interviewed have also said that they would come and support him, but mainly on Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately, Steven will be heading out today to go and do a show on the mainland before heading up to Beijing and Shanghai and six other places on a promotional tour for two weeks, so he could only meet his friends yesterday.

http://www.singpao.com/20030730/gossip/419928.html
    - posted by Em @ 5:26 PM

**Credit to Em at TVB News Roundup**

Hehe, I'll help CeCe out with the news while she is gone
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

WOW~ Steven has sooo many talents. From singing to acting and now writing!

I really hope he will not give up his singing and acting careers for publishing books, though. I'll surely miss him A LOT!

Wow, goddess, thanks for posting steven's news while i'm gone!
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

Hehe, no problem Cece. I'll help you out when you are gone. Hehe, Steven has lots of news!!!!!! So gotta help you post or you'll be behind, hehe. Now that you are back, its your job again
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hahaha thanks goddess. Well it seemed like steven got more news than i thought, so here are some outdated news.....

July 25, 2003

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030726/photos/m417266SP.jpg')

With regards to recent reports that Steven Ma's "New Princess Flower" album may be faced with a legal case, the Managing Director of Steven's record company, Chan Ho Yuen made the following statement: "Before and after we made 'New Princess Flower', we have been in contact with Hong Kong's composer and lyricist association (CASH) and they have confirmed that the score to "Dai Nui Fong Wan" and "Ying Chor" are traditional tunes and are therefore not governed subject to any copyright regulations and there is no problem."

Mr Chan mentioned that the lyrics were written by their lyricist Shum Wai Chung and they were rewritten completely for this album. After their completion they were also checked through with a lawyer who compared them with the words written by Cantonese Opera composer Tong Dik Sang in the original "Princess Flower" and it was proven that the lyrics to the two new songs have no trace of plagiarism or infringe on any copyright matters.

Also, Mr Chan went on to mention that out of respect for Mr Tong's original creations, they intentionally promoted the new album as "Steven Ma's New Princess Flower Collection" to avoid any confusion.

translated by Em @ http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

July 27, 2003

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030728/photos/m418660SP.jpg')

Recently there have been reports that Steven Ma's "New Princess Flower" album may have legal implications, but Steven responded to this when he appeared at an event, he said: "At the moment I am unsure of any new developments as it is in the hands of the company and I haven't been briefed, but the company has said that there is no problem with the lyrics. I fully respect Mrs Lau and the record company will be passing the information to her, it's probably just a misunderstanding."

When it was mentioned about TVB's prevention of artistes appearing on Cable, Steven says that he has a singer as well as actor contract with TVB. At the moment, Candy Lo is going against monopolisation, saying she may consider not signing again, when he heard this, Steven said: "Wow, so serious! I don't think it needs to be so serious, everything should be done peacefully. I am not standing up for TVB, but everyone's contract is different and it should be discussed in good time."

Steven points out that when he is away from Hong Kong in other countries, he will only speak in Mandarin: "I haven't been interviewed by Cable, maybe they understand my identity. (Will you take care not to breach your terms?) I will respect the contract conditions and I believe that TVB will not act on one or two mistakes that artistes will make, but this will have no effect on me anyway." He also laughs that his contract with TVB will be up next year so he will check through the relevant conditions then.

Translated by Em @ http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

Hehe, steven streaked his hair red? Hehe, didn't notice before. Hehe, Perish in the Name of Love is done releasing with 25 tapes I think!!!!! Now waiting for Better Halves!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.