Page 18 of 72 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Ma

yes... hope my grades are like that sky rocket up

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Yup same here
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Once again, you guys have taken over!!!!! I gotta help Cece get this thread back on track, hehe. Here is some news on steven. All credit to Em at TVBspace News Roundup

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://steven-channel.com/news/apple/05082003.jpg')

Steven plays happily with a young fan at the ferry port.

[Apple Daily 05/08/2003]

Steven Ma left yesterday with three big suitcases for Zhuhai to start a twelve day promotional tour of six Chinese cities. Steven said: "This is the first time my Mandarin and Cantonese albums have been distributed in China so I bought five or six sets of clothes, shoes and accessories especially for this tour, using about HK$10,000 which isn't bad. Among them are a pair of trainers that cost about $2000. However I need to change several times a day, so it really is a bit of a pain."

Steven will be going to Shanghai on this trip and he says that he intends to buy some property there: "My outlook on buying property is similar to that of buying clothes, I hope I can find something inexpensive, however it will only be used for holidays together with the time I put on expanding my career in the mainland."

http://steven-channel.com/news/apple/05082003_apple.htm

P.S. Gosh Steven looks sooooooo cute in that pic
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Another article on Steven Credit to Em at TVBspace News Roundup

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030808/photos/m424661SP.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030808/photos/m424662SP.jpg')

Steven Ma has been promoting his new Mandarin Album "Romantic Holiday" in Zhuhai in China to a crowd of 8000 fans from all around who want to see his performance, creating quite a crazy scene. Among the fans were girls who couldn't stop crying when they saw him from their excitement; however the thing that made Steven the happiest was the appearance of Michael Ku and his wife to support him giving him quite a surprise.

Steven headed out to the mainland on the 4th August on a promotional tour for his first album to be sold in China. The tour will be for 12 days and the first stop was Zhuhai, where he arrived on the 5th and stopped off at the International Plaza for an autograph session. Although it has been raining constantly in Zhuhai for several days, the fans' enthusiasm was not dampened and 8000 of them piled in to wait for him, needing many security officers and metal barriers to keep them at bay.

When Steven appeared, all the fans suddenly screamed out and went wild, non-stop calling his name. When Steven was singing on the stage, there were many dangerous scenes beneath and he was constantly warning his fans to be careful. After singing, he offered autographs to his fans who instantly went to buy his album for him to sign, causing every record in the shopping centre to be snapped up in record time. Maybe because they were too excited in seeing their idol, some fans burst into fits of tears. Finally Steven left after two hours of signing autographs but many fans still lingered afterwards, not wanting to leave.

Later, Steven mentioned he was worried about the weather affecting the event, but luckily it held out. About the fans' response, he said that he never expected such a hearty welcome, making it almost like a mini-concert. He says that to see this kind of response to his promotion is like a major confidence injection. However the happiest thing for him was the appearance of Michael Ku [Em: Michael is a songwriting genius.] and his wife to support him. He said: "Seeing an old friend on the mainland, it was such a surprise!"

Steven says that Michael and his wife came especially to support him, saying he got to know the couple not long after entering the industry and Michael had written a song in his new album called "Forever Promise". Michael says that he is very pleased at Steven's success because he has used ten years hard work to achieve this and he goes on to praise Steven's singing talent, saying he deserves every bit of his current success.

http://www.singpao.com/20030808/gossip/424660.html
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by goddessofhonour

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://steven-channel.com/news/apple/05082003.jpg')

[QUOTE] For a sec there, I though that was a pic of Steven and his wife until I realize that steven wasn't married yet.

Ohhhh thanks goddess, I was going to put it up but thanks! Oh, one more thing, since when did you became a moderator? I just realized it when I log on to the Forum page and saw your s-name bolded!
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

I had the same reaction! What section is she in charge?

Hehehe, since I'm seeing you moer regularly, your back in charge of posting up news Cece. Goddess shall go find news on Benny and post it for him instead, lol. Hardly see any, but I'm not looking hard enough.

Gosh, you guys noticed? Hehe, I was shocked too when I found out!!!! Came to spcnet and checked out my pm and found out when a friend congratulated me on being a mod!!! So excited actually Hehe, I'm doing Singapore (I think) and General Comments.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Wow, so you just got to be a mod *bam* juss like that? lol.....don't mind me

Anyways, the news on August 7th...the one where Steven getting pulled by fans, hehehe...I find that funny lol!
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

Well not just like *Bam* lol. I first PMed SC awhile ago and I got picked to be a mod hehe, SC said there were many other requests to be mods and I feel sooo lucky to be able to be one

Lol, yeah that news is pretty funny in a way. Look at the picture!!! Poor steven, lol. Gosh, his shirt is practically going to rip!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

too bad it wasn't rip. Then we can see if he's buff or not

Lol.........Tse Tse Tse Buffy

haha... buffy is a bad...

Hahah, then Cece will be the

Hehehe we all know ur buffy
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

I LOVE Steven Ma... he can act, and he sings better than Alec.. such a deep manly voice!
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Originally posted by Sugar
    I LOVE Steven Ma... he can act, and he sings better than Alec.. such a deep manly voice!
    nuh uh!!!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

I would have to agree with jie jie sugar Steven's voice is so deep and manly!!!! I love his singing!!!! Espically the Ultra Protection themesong Hmmmm...Alec has more of a soft soothing voice But its still good
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I like Alec's voice better. I like sweet voices.

Hehehehe I dunno stevens voice, but Alec's is soft (when needed) soothing and smooth... rich and heart melting.. enough said
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~