Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Ma

Oh, I rent it! I just walk into the rent store and saw aposter of it, and quickly asked for it. Thank goodness they still have one more tape for me I was so happy! You should be desperate, the telemovie is really good (well, in my opinion)
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

i asked my rental store but they said they still haven't got a copy of it i hope they have the vcd of it so that i can make myself a copy the bad thing is, my rental is just starting to record tvb telemovies.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Then, I think you will have to wait for like 6 months or something, 'cause the first time i saw a telemovie was last summer. Did you see Steven's other telemovie :Cul-de-sac"? it was pretty good too. I saw it last summer or fall....i forgot
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

yep. seen cul-de-sac just last jan. i agree it's pretty good! love steven there!
    6 months? oh no... that's too long!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Maybe not that long, but I think it's at least 3 months...

it's long... but i guess (hope) that it would be released by zoke culture. coz i saw abt 5 tvb telemovies there. what's steven up to nowadays?
    cherrie

I don't really know what he's up to now, 'cause I don't see any news about him anymore. But before, I read he was in school again. And you know what? I'm glad he renewed his contract with TVB, in the fact that TVB is laying off a lot of actors and actresses! fewwwwwwww! Hey, and I heard that today or something is the one year anniversary for PITNOL! Wow! It's been a year that fast? LOL!

yey!
    cherrie

Hey there Cece and Cherrie!!!!! Once again long time since I've popped in here

Will go check out the telemovie you are talking about. Hehehe, lets chit chat about Cul-De-Sac since we've all seen it. I'm in the mood to talk on it, hehe..
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thatís why we call it,
    The Present.

steven is so cute as a cop! though the movie is predictable, i still think it's a good telemovie! just don't like the actress who played steven's sister. ng...something
    i really liked how steven tumbled and held his gun i just hope he did not use a stuntman he's really handsome and cool there!
    cherrie

Hehehehe, hey there cherrie Yeah the telemovie was a bit predictable, but overall it was pretty entertaining. Espically with having Steven play a cop. Gosh, I would love to have Steven play a role of a cop in a series one day!!! He really looks dashing!!

I think the actress who played as Steven's sister is Elaine Ng. She was in Legal Entanglement and Ultra Protection. At least thats all I remember seeing her in. Hehe, Elaine and Steven actually were both in Ultra Protection together. Plus Steven's role had a crush on hers. Reminds me of how he was trying to get with her
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thatís why we call it,
    The Present.

hey, last nyt as we are trying to clear some of our magazines here, i accidentally stumbled upon a really old magazine. i saw steven there! he's very young then
    cherrie

Lol, hey godess, long time no talk! So, you guys are talking about Cul-De-Sac? Isn't that Elain Ng is umm...Jacky Chan's ex 2nd wife or something, because I remembered reading a news about that she has a little girl (daughter)with him.

Cherrie, I think Steven not only look younger, but he was much more witer than now LOL!

Hey there Cece!!!! Diffinatley its been a really long time since we've chatted!!! I haven't seen you around the board in a while too!!!

I'm not sure on Elaine Ng. Don't quite pay much attention to her and all.

Lol, yes he was whiter then. Still extremely cute though!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thatís why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah, elaine ng had a daughter with jackie chan
    whiter? haven't noticed that but definitely very cute still!
    cherrie

Hey, goddess, I just heard about that news like 4 years ago or something, so my memories isn't that great. Anyway, cherrie, goddess, you girls are right, steven's still cute!
    It's weird that I don't hear news about him anymore, I really want to know what's he up to...

Hey!!!

Same here, I havne't seen much news on him. I'm not up to date on news anymore, too busy. Anyways I've browsed around and doesn't seem like Steven is going to be in any series for awhile....Well, always got his older series to re-watch.

Steven's still cute now as compared to before, but this cuteness is mixed with a mature handsome too. I'm thinking to his boyish rich look in Ultra Protection and somewhat Healing Hands. Theres the boyish look!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thatís why we call it,
    The Present.

oh i wanted to rewatch ultra protection since the day i downloaded the intro clips! but my rental does not have the vcd yet, only the vhs version only
    cherrie

So you are waiting for teh VCD version? Hehe, I love Ultra Protection!! First serie I saw of Steven and it remains my favorite. Hehe, even though I rewatched it recently and it isn't the best serial.

Best thing about it though is how compatiable Marianne and Steven were together!!! Their story was hilarious as to how they got togehter...
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thatís why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah....and steven is extreeemely cute can't forget the scene he was kidnapped and he shrieked upon seeing a rat also that scene when the rallying workers threw eggs at him and when marianne kicked him in the stomach...
    cherrie