Page 32 of 72 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Ma

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

i just finished watching Macau Street, you know the one with Charmaine Sheh, Julian Chi Lam, and Nancy Sit. Steven was pretty good in there, eventhough i wanted Charmaine to end up with Julian. But hey, that how it goes. haha...
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

I loved all those scenes you mentioned cherrie!! Steven's hilarious in here!! I loved all his scenes!!

Oh some other scenes that amused me a lot was when Steven had an asthma attack in a way and lost his thingy, so Bowie had to give him mouth to mouth. The thing was that Bowie had eaten this durian candy and Steven seems to hate durain. After that Steven was burshing his teeth numerous times, lol, and he carried toothbrushes, toothpaste, mouthwash, and etc in his car!!!

Then there was that scene where Bowie brought Steven to the bar and once Marianne saw him she was going to run away since she sorta gave Steven wrong ideas about getting Elaine to be with him and was scared of him. Hehehe, the look on Steven's face was unforgettable!! He was like "do I look that scarey?" or something like that.

Macau Street? I think I've heard of it, but I haven't seen it. Was the series good? What was Steven's character like? hehe, many questions!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

goddessofhonour - yea the serie was really good, as to what i remember it was only 15 tapes in vietnamese. Steven portray a journalist that came back from New York to Hong Kong. Then he went to Macau to do a report there he met Julian ( he deaf). His character is really good, and he did really good too. haha...
    Well Julian and Steven became friends, at Macau he met Charmaine (Julian so-called sister). At first Charmaine didnt like him, but later she began to fall for him. BUt Julian also loves Charmaine, so it kinda of like a love triangle between Charmain, Julian, and Steven. Since Julian is deaf, he knows that he cant bring happiness to Charmaine so he kinda gives up. But Steven knows that Julian also loves Charmaine but doesnt admits that in front of people. (eventhough everyone knows that Julian likes Charmaine) *confusing actually* haha....Anway Steven goes n tries to find a doctor that can cure Julian, because he knows that if Julian can talk again he would show his loves to Charmaine. and Steven wanted a fair battle to see who Charmaine will choose. THis serie is very emotional, Micheal Tong, Nancy Sit and many more talented actors and actress is in this serie. Worth watching!!!!

SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

one word: steven is CUTE
    is macau street that good? my sister rented this yrs back but i didn't have the chance to watch it. so im thinking of renting it again...all because of steven! steven and charmaine had a kissing scene there right?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

yea there are some kissing and hugging scenes between steven and charmaine. But dont expect any between charmaine and julian.

Ya, I remebered that series. I love the theme song! I kinda felt sorry for Julian, and I do prefer Charmaine with Julian in that series, it was kinda sad.
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

Hehehe, thanks for the synopsis lilazinprincess!!! does seem like Julian, Charmaine, and Steven will have one complicated love story. Only 15 tapes eh? hehe, I can think about this. Then again I'm not too fond of Charmaine........
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

never mind charmaine...just think of steven
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Lol cherrie!!! Thats a diffinately good way of thinking!!! Think to the good side of things Steven........Julian.......Micheal..... hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

macau street? i thought it was called return of the cuckoo or something like that. but i like the ending to this movie even though chi lam and charmaine didnt end up together i thought it was nice.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

yup, it's return of the cuckoo we're talking abt. it's just that the chinese title is 'au men jie' or macau street so charmaine didn't end up w/ julian either? who did she end up with then? steven?
    cherrie

Ah huh, thats why it sounded familiar. So it is Return of the Cuckoo I think I read the review for it here, but forgot. What did happen in the end eh?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yup it is also known as The Return of the Cuckoo. Yea for those who doesnt like Charmaine, just think Micheal hot body, Steven and Julian cuteness then it will be find. Very good and emotional serie i got to say that.

haha honestly, im not fond of michael. he looks more like a guy from the rural provinces to me :P anyway, steven and julian are enough to let me rent the series
    btw, yesterday, i read in the papers that steven was busy filming a movie in mainland china. however, he was in hk when the three new general managers of tvb were appointed.
    cherrie

Originally posted by lilazinprincess
    Yup it is also known as The Return of the Cuckoo. Yea for those who doesnt like Charmaine, just think Micheal hot body, Steven and Julian cuteness then it will be find. Very good and emotional serie i got to say that.
    Michael took off his shirt in that show??

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040422-ul-24.jpg')

[Ta Kung Pao]

Steven Ma was invited earlier to attend an event as a guest of Guangdong Television and was given the title of "2004 Green Community Ambassador". In the past, these events have only had local guests, but they broke tradition this year, inviting Steven to take part and helping him with all the preparations. Two weeks before his performance, the radio station had already been playing all his songs and he was arranged to perform the title song "Blanket" for the show, creating quite an atmosphere as his fans joined in and sang along with him.

Steven said: "This is a new song and I have been filming hard in the mainland, so even though I know all the words, I was still afraid of making a mistake. Luckily, they had arranged a music stand for me, so even if I forgot the words, I could still perform. I would never have thought that the audience would know it better than me, if I had known they would be singing along, then I would not have used the stand." As he has not appeared on the mainland for a while, the audience were eager to catch him and ignored the police barriers as they tried to rush onto the stage and get close to him. Steven became the highlight of the show that almost turned into a Steven Ma mini-concert.

Afterwards, a press interview was arranged and among them was a group of young school reporters. During the questions, one of the children said to Steven seriously: "You have to rest more and look after your revolutionary body." He was shocked and then touched by the words.

Credit to em @ http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

another news i read yesterday. steven met a vehicular accident in mainland! luckily, they were all awake in the car so they are not injured because they have already the awareness. later, steven revealed that he had gone to a fortune-teller and was told that he will have a vehicular accident. upon hearing that, the driver got mad and said that steven should have told him earlier. he should not have driven steven... also, steven further revealed that this yr, aside from the accident, he would have a 'xue kuang ch tsai'. in order to face that, he will have his wisdom tooth extracted. so that's his xue kuang ch tsai.
    shucks, i hope steven will be extra careful and take care.
    cherrie

Originally posted by Buffy_85
    Michael took off his shirt in that show??
    yea in one scene, he took off his shirt and jumped into the ocean and swam. Very nice. and there are some other part too.

has steven released his new album?
    cherrie

Thankie for the news Buffy and Cherrie

I'm missing watchign Steven in a serial!!! Its been so long sicne I've seen him Well, no worries. Back to UP and Cul-De-Sac, hehe

Glad to hear that Steven is fine from that accident!!! Seems like he is meeting a lot of "bad" luck eh? Hope he'll get past that all in well
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.