Page 34 of 72 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Ma

Hey there cherrie and sagiescorp

Gosh, I was quite looking forward to that serie where Steven posed with those dogs. I read a little info on it a long time ago and it sounded very intersting, at least it caught my attention. I hope that serie has actually been filmed!!!

Totally right sagiescorp Thats what I go by, hehe, the more the merrier indeed!!! Lol, members tell me that often.....I can't help it though. There is so many good discussions going around I have to join in!!! But you'll mostly only see me in the series and artists area. I don't go into many of the other areas. Except gaming and anime, hehe....MANGA!!!

Of course we can be friends!!! Hehe, its great to get to know more members and find things in common with them. I'm sure the more we talk, the better friends we'll be Hehe, like me and cherrie!!! Right cherrie?

Yeah, he has gotten much darker compared to his earlier series. But I dont' quite mind. I do agree though that he should stick with the fair look. Being too pale or dark isn't too good....

Oh, I was browsing around another Steven thread and found this. A series of his called "Bong Kar Keng Wan" has finished filming in 2001, but it has not been released. I wonder what serie that is....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

right goddess! we had been chatting on different topics
    im just wondering. is there actually any series of steven where he has plenty of hair? well of course exception on files of justice and the ancient ones.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

how come i don't know steven appears in file of justice,oh what a dreadful fan i am.Oh goddness,is there another steven's thread?where is it?in spcnet too?i would to go there to gain more info bout steven,see,school's starting soon and after school reopens,i won't have much time to come in anymore,not to mention,i'm not staying home during schooling.Cherrrie,you seem to join many threads too,i guess you and goddness must be real good pals hope i can be your good pals too soon

Sorry,i mean goddness,can u tell me where the other steven's thread is so i can go in there too thanks so very much

And actually steven is more well known as an actor in my place so basically they don't promote his songs.That's why i've never heard of his songs other than those in the series he acted.So,can anyone give my some of the titles of hi songs?or his the title of 1 of his album maybe that gots lots of cool songs in it?thanks a lot

sagiescorp, i'm from malaysia too!
    which part of malaysia are you from?
    yeap i'm a fan of steven as well....hopefully i can share more news with all of you here!

there's a steven thread in this site www.phimviet.com/forums haven't been there for quite a time now but last time i checked there's one. and there are many posters there.
    steven is not known as a singer here either. once i went to the vcd store and asked for steven's album. you know what they told me? is steven a singer?!?! gosh. i download his songs from the net. his songs are good. some are not that good, but it's not that bad either. if you have an account in streamload, you can request the songs in www.dsoul.net/TVS
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

cherrie: i have the same prob.oh my god,not only they din know bout it,they thought i am crazy as well,i went to searh for dark shadow just now and they were treating me like a maniac laughing cause i'm searching for a telemovie.in malaysia,tvb are all series.anyway,i finally found Dark shadow(he's so cute),he gelled his hair but they don't let me buy it.only for rental.well,something is better than nothing.i definitely would like to find the other1 too.can u tell me the name again?the 1 he acted as a cop i guess.remember you told me before?

susie: nice to meet you,welcome to steven's thread.i'm really glad you came.i'm from penang but currently studying in kl.what about you?which part of malaysia are you from?

Originally posted by cherrie
    right goddess! we had been chatting on different topics
    im just wondering. is there actually any series of steven where he has plenty of hair? well of course exception on files of justice and the ancient ones.
    Hi cherrie & goddess!! I like Steven Ma too ever since I first saw him in File of Justice. Is he loosing hair or what since you guys asked what series he has plenty of hair?
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

I had Steven Ma's music cds and I enjoyed listening to his songs. usually I played them on my way driving to work. I found a 2 CDs of his greatest hits with most from TVB series like File of Justice, In The Realm of Success etc.

The strangest things is I first knew Steven as a singer and only to find out that he also into acting when I watched File of Justice.

Actually, he reminds me a lot of my ex-boyfriend.

Bubcas: mind to tell me what's the title of his 2 cds?so i can search for it.
    Anyway,it seems like i'm the only 1 who doesn't knew steven was acting in file of justice.what role he play in?his name in the show anyone?plsssssssssssssss

Originally posted by sagiescorp
    Bubcas: mind to tell me what's the title of his 2 cds?so i can search for it.
    Hi sagiescorp! I'm sorry but I don't know what is the title of his cd since it's all in chinese (I can't read chinese ). Anyway, I bought it at eBay and the seller is from Hong Kong.

The only description I can provide you is Steven is wearing a blue shirt and the background of the cd is white color.

I'm sure you can find them in any music stores in Malaysia since you stand a better chance to get chinese music cds unlike here.

hey, sagies! i'm from KL and still studying....so you're looking for steven's CD, huh?....have you tried looking in Tower Records?
    it's in KL plaza, somewhere near Bukit Bintang.
    i think that's one of the largest CD store around..i'm not sure if they have it, but give it a try.
    and regarding dark shadow, where did you rent it? feel like watching it too.

Bubcas: it's true but like what i said,steven is not known as a singer here so it's quite tough,i did some searching but to no avail.And my biggest prob is i can't read chinese either so it's had 4 them to find it for me either.Anyway,thx 4 it.Ermyou think you can provide me with some of his song titles?Is that in english?Thanks a lot for your help

Susie: i just watch dark shadow,it's real nice.well,i'm planning to burn it since they don't let me buy it,but i'm not sure if i can.If i reallly burnt it,mayb i can lend it to you since i'm also studying in kl.Where do you stay?Erm maybe you can tell me using pm if you feel it's not safe here and we can even visit Towers Record together since i don't know how to get to bukit bintang by myself

I think the shop's name is 'one ace enterprise' but it's in pg.I dunno bout kl but if i happen to spot 1,i'll tell you

[B]Bubcas: it's true but like what i said,steven is not known as a singer here so it's quite tough,i did some searching but to no avail.And my biggest prob is i can't read chinese either so it's had 4 them to find it for me either.Anyway,thx 4 it.Ermyou think you can provide me with some of his song titles?Is that in english?Thanks a lot for your help/B]
    Hi sagiescorp!! There is no english titles on his cds. Anyway, I managed to find the cd title "The Most I Care" released in 2001, double cd collection and a compilation of theme songs of Steven's popular TV drama series. I recognized his songs from the TVB series I watched. Here is the cd cover.

Besides Tower Records in KL Plaza, you can also try looking at Salem Power House in most shopping malls in KL or PJ.

Good luck in searching!$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/music/68/p1001816068.jpg')

Thx Bubcas
    i really appreciate it
    anyway,how come you know bout shopping malls in malaysia?
    are you a malaysian studying in us?
    Anyway,anyone with steven's latest news?i tried searching so that i can post some here but dunno where to search.any suggestion?i'm not too good at this kinda things

Thx Bubcas
    i really appreciate it
    anyway,how come you know bout shopping malls in malaysia?
    are you a malaysian studying in us?
    You're welcome, sagiescorp. Yup, I'm a Malaysian but living & working in the US. The only thing I missed the most are the yummy local food.

Oic.If u happen to return to malaysia for a vacation,let me know will ya.I was browsing some of the earlier pages of this thread and found out that u r married to a bobby au-yeung look a like.Would like to c him in person And i notice u said ur ex-boyfriend looks like steven.is he still available?hehe how old is he?Wish to try my luck on him so that i can c steven 4 the rest of my life(this is half joke and half real)