Page 35 of 72 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Ma

Hey there all!!! Gosh, so many new replies in just 2 days or so!!! But very very happy. Hehe, more activness!!! Oh yes, welcome bubcas and susie into the thread!!! Hehe, another thread I get to chat with you in bubcas!!!

Nope cherrie, I really don't think there is a serie where Steven has "more" hair. I only can think of Cul-De-Sac and that is a telemovie though. He looks nice with a lot of hair instead of like a buzz cut.

Ah don't worry sagiescorp, I'm sure we'll all be good friends, hehe. You know, I've never seen Files of Justice so no see him in there. I was planning to rent it before, but didn't. I actually forgot till nwo!!! hehe.

Oh, yes. The forum cherrie gave you does have a Steven thread. You can also check out the one of Steven's at tvseriesfans.com Just go into the actors. Category S and you'll find him in the list, hehe.

You know, I'm viet so I can't really find any of his songs and my rental store doesn't really help either. I've been to a store tht sells Chinese music, but no luck with a Steven CD

Oh yes, sagiescorp. You were asking about Steven's other telemovie right? Its called Cul-De-Sac. Lucky!!!! Get to see Dark Shadow already. No where to be seen at my rental place.

Ekkkk...gotta run, talk with you guys again later!!!!!!!!!!! Bye
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hi all! whoa so many replies!
    i downloaded steven's albums then compiled them in one disc. i actually had all his themesongs in one cd
    oh sagiescorp, is there any way for you to burn me a copy of dark shadows? i will be most willing to pay you for all the charges that you will incur. i've been wanting to watch that since i first heard of it! im really desperate of that series!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

yah,i got Cul-De-Sac and burnt it
    hehe just watched the 1st disc.will continue later
    anyway,i'm at my friend's house to burn dark shadow
    wish me luck gals

hey there!
    yeah i've been to tvseriesfans.com too.
    i already know about the forum, but it was not that active, but there's nice pics of steven so go check it out!

and besides, this web :www.hkstarphoto.com, there's alot of photos of HK artist, including steven..it's an online store selling posters, photos stuff like that.

sagiescorp: can we trade cds? i would love to have dark shadows, and i can burn you steven's music.... i got almost all the themesongs he sung plus 3 or 4 of his albums. i can send them to you all if you want.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

hey there!, check this out!
    Attached Images Attached Images

omg, is that steven?!?! a young steven?!?! he looks like leon lai! don't you think so? btw, im also a leon fan how old is he there?
    cherrie

Hey there all!!! Diffinately many replies, hehe!!! Hehe, thanks for the pic susie!!! I really agree with you cherrie!!! He does remind me of Leon Lai in that picture. I think its the hair and outfit. His face though is still the same Steven Just younger looking I have only seen one serie with Leon, but I just love him!!! Same goes for my mom, lol.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by sagiescorp
    Oic.If u happen to return to malaysia for a vacation,let me know will ya.I was browsing some of the earlier pages of this thread and found out that u r married to a bobby au-yeung look a like.Would like to c him in person And i notice u said ur ex-boyfriend looks like steven.is he still available?hehe how old is he?Wish to try my luck on him so that i can c steven 4 the rest of my life(this is half joke and half real)
    Hey sagiecorp, sorry he is also married.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there all!!! Diffinately many replies, hehe!!! Hehe, thanks for the pic susie!!! I really agree with you cherrie!!! He does remind me of Leon Lai in that picture. I think its the hair and outfit. His face though is still the same Steven Just younger looking I have only seen one serie with Leon, but I just love him!!! Same goes for my mom, lol.
    Hi everyone!! I agree that the younger version of Steven looked like Leon Lai. I like Leon too ever since he started singing & acting. Too bad he is no longer acting in TVB.

cherrie: sure but how?i dunno how to send to you.Mind to tell me how?

Susie: nice pic you have there.Anyway,may i know how to post pics here?i saw some of his pics and would like to post it here but couldn't.u see,i'm not good at com so it's hard for me

Ya,he does look like leon haha anyway,i think he look better now.Anyone knows whther he acted in dark shadow 1st or perish in the name if love or better halves?
    When you're afraid to look ahead or behind,look beside you... i'll be there.............forever.........juz call my name.......n i'll be there

hey there!

yeah that's the pic when he was still a newcomer, i think as a singer after winning the competition if i'm not mistaken.
    he did look alike to leon, but that was so long ago and now he looks more mature, in addition of darker skin.

sagies: if you wanna post a pic, when you post a reply, there's a column which you can attach file below "options".
    there a "browse" button and you click it to attach file you wanted, ok? if you stilll don't get it send me a pm.

hi all! this thread is getting more and more active!
    goddess: what leon series did you see? legendary ranger? challenge of life? breaking point? chun man keung? kam ding mo fu?
    bubcas: yeah i miss leon in serials too
    sagiescorp: if im not mistaken, steven first acted in pitnol, then better halves, then dark shadows so you managed to burn dark shadows? i think you can send it as a package to me. i'll send the cds too in a package im not sure how much would it cost, but i think it will be more expensive on my part coz i'll be sending more than 2 cds. i think it will be weighed. but it's okay! as long as i get dark shadows!
    cherrie

Originally posted by cherrie
    hi all! this thread is getting more and more active!
    goddess: what leon series did you see? legendary ranger? challenge of life? breaking point? chun man keung? kam ding mo fu?
    bubcas: yeah i miss leon in serials too
    Hey there everyone! I watched most of Leon's TVB series too. The very first one was Song Bird with Nnadia (I know you don't like her) but did you watched this series?

Hey there all!!!

hehehe, first Leon serie I watched would be Class of Distinction with Jessica Husan and Teresa Lee. I tried to find some of his earlier productions, but my rental store had none I was really looking forward to the serie where he starred with Deric Wan.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hey!
    yeah i did watched most of leon's series too! erm...sond bird, class of distinction, legendary ranger, breaking point and some i i've forgot the title...feel like watching it again but too bad i can't get it from the rental store i used to go.

oh yeah, i've watched song bird and class of distinction too. felt so sad after watching song bird. i don't like nnadia, but felt so sorry for the real zhou suen
    let's switch back to steven before this turns to a leon thread
    read in the papers yesterday that steven was in, i think macau, to participate in a book-reading activity. since steven seldom goes to macau, many of his fans (both series and book fans) went to that activity. steven was a guest speaker there. he talked abt his book-reading habits. later, he had autograph signing also, his contract with his old manager had expired. he said he was sad by that, but he still thinks there are still many opportunities for him esp now that he's going beyond the films. there are other agencies who wants to recruit him but he still has not decided where to join. he will just announce his decision later.
    cherrie

hie there,wau long time din enter this thread ade.seems to be a lot of topics going on.this is wat happen when u study in a school where there are so few pcs and thousands of student.anyway,glad that steven's thread is still active

susie: so,interested to go out with me?

cherrie: but the dark shadow i burned contain some part which is black and white.u don't mind?i think it's the pcs prob but not sure.if you want a more perfect1,i can try to burn it again for you using another pc.but how am i goign to post to you?i mean i don't hap your add

hmmmmmmmmmmmm,is steven going to act in anymore series,can't wait to see him in tv again.

cherrie: thx cherrie for the info,but steven looks thinner in dark shadow than pitnol though.
    When you're afraid to look ahead or behind,look beside you... i'll be there.............forever.........juz call my name.......n i'll be there

Anyway,i think steven looks better in modern series than in ancient ones.wat do you gals think?And there's something i need to clarify,is steven good at dancing too?coz there's an ad i saw about charity shows i guess,he was there too and i think i heard them saying steven was good at dancing,never knew that.Anyway,i'll try to find that show and check it out when i'm back in my own hometown

hey there!

yeah i agree that steve looks better in modern series, but if he can change his hairstyle a bit, it'll be better. i mean most of the modern series he acted were just the same old style!

sagies, sure i wanna go out with you, so where are you studying now? let me guess.....erm TARC? when will you free to meet? how bout next week?

cherrie thanks for the news you posted. i have to say from this thread, i've gain alot of info about steven, after reading the whole 700 of posts! here i'd like to thank all who have posted news and pics. keep it goin!