Page 42 of 72 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Ma

Hey guys, what are the current series that Steven is filming in China?
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

oh half year? that's too long!
    a hundred dollars? how much does it cost in us $?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hey there you guys!!!!!

Hehe, I'm dieing for more Steven as a cop!!!! Must re-rent Cul-De-Sac. My rental lady is leaving I'm going to miss her, but the place will continue to rent out series. Except under new managment. Hope this guy is nice. Lol, this is my chance though!!! Can re-rent without getting that strange look

Oh yes!!! I really liked him as well in WTLB. He looked so charmaing as the younger brother. Very very charming Hehe, so poetic (Goddess drifts into a daydream.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

goddess im warning you, he's MINE
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

what?u muz be kidding...........he's minelar
    When you're afraid to look ahead or behind,look beside you... i'll be there.............forever.........juz call my name.......n i'll be there

hehe............
    i like him in WTLB too....so romantic.he's talented,faithful and most of all....romantic.......do you guyz remember the poem he said when moses was about to sentence him to death.the part when ada was holding a hanky and crying so that steven can thin of sth...........remember?just after his 2nd bro,chi man died poisoned by moses

erm,cherrie,i think u divide it by 3.8 for the amount in us..........not sure though
    When you're afraid to look ahead or behind,look beside you... i'll be there.............forever.........juz call my name.......n i'll be there

i've checked a currency converter site. it's worth abt P1200+ here. steven's poem goes like this: (in mandarin)
    zhu tou ran dou qi
    dou zai fu zhong qi
    pen sh tong ken sheng
    xiang jian he tai zi.
    the 7 steps poem is one of my favorite poems. that's why i still remember it until now
    cherrie

cherrie, what does the poem mean?

hmm... don't know the exact english translation. but it's something like this, two beans in a stalk, having the same roots, so why do you hurry to harm the other. this is where the chinese proverb (is that what you call those 4 letter chinese phrases-- cheng yu) zu dou ran qi came abt. the cheng yu means two brothers harming/killing each other.
    hey, i just stopped by here to announce a great news: STEVEN IS JOINING IN VIRTUES IN HARMONY!!!!! YEY, HE SAID HE WILL START FILMING ON SEPT 1!!!!! NOW I HAD RESOLVED MY DOUBTS--I WILL NOW WATCH VIRTUES OF HARMONY! oh, btw, seems to me that he had gained some weight
    cherrie

thx cherrie
    izzit?but how come i heard he wil be filming in china for half a year?well?maybe they finished it early
    yea,steven's back on tvb
    wonder what role he stars as.no matter what...........virtues of harmony.........next on my list hehe

hey there! i'm back! great to know that steven gonna join VH...
    i'll be waiting for it.

Originally posted by sagiescorp
    hehe............
    i like him in WTLB too....so romantic.he's talented,faithful and most of all....romantic.......do you guyz remember the poem he said when moses was about to sentence him to death.the part when ada was holding a hanky and crying so that steven can thin of sth...........remember?just after his 2nd bro,chi man died poisoned by moses

erm,cherrie,i think u divide it by 3.8 for the amount in us..........not sure though
    I remember that... it was so touching..

Originally posted by cherrie
    hmm... don't know the exact english translation. but it's something like this, two beans in a stalk, having the same roots, so why do you hurry to harm the other. this is where the chinese proverb (is that what you call those 4 letter chinese phrases-- cheng yu) zu dou ran qi came abt. the cheng yu means two brothers harming/killing each other.
    hey, i just stopped by here to announce a great news: STEVEN IS JOINING IN VIRTUES IN HARMONY!!!!! YEY, HE SAID HE WILL START FILMING ON SEPT 1!!!!! NOW I HAD RESOLVED MY DOUBTS--I WILL NOW WATCH VIRTUES OF HARMONY! oh, btw, seems to me that he had gained some weight
    Really?? Awesome!! So which episode would he appear it? hahaha guess it is kinda early to ask that ah?? :P

i don't know also. but he said in the latter part?
    anyway, i'll be watching virtues of harmony then! did i already mention this? steven seemed to have gained some weight.
    cherrie

i don't know also. but he said in the latter part?
    anyway, i'll be watching virtues of harmony then! did i already mention this? steven seemed to have gained some weight.
    Hmmm... he has gained some weights?!? Do you have any recent picture of his? Thanks!!

nope, just saw it on the papers
    cherrie

thank you cherrie....man i can just imagine steven reciting that.....sigh....hehehe....

he gained weight?good!he was getting a bit too skinny for his own good!!

isn't VOH gonna end?ooooooooo..............what role is he playing?

Yeah... wondering what role is he playing? Any idea?

Hey all....

I wish to watch Steven acting in ancient roles in the future where he plays a hero that is great in fighting skill etc.... Similar to Moses's personality in Better Halves....

nope, just saw it on the papers
    Oic... there isn't any much news/updates of Steven posted in this thread recently... ... I read the previous posting in this thread, that Cece used to post news on Steven Ma... seem like she is MIA now....;p