Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Steven Ma - Page 64
Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1454555657585960616263646566676869707172 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1423

Thread: Steven Ma

Quote Originally Posted by thythy
    To Bubcas:
    I'm curently working on a webpage for Amy and Steve Ma. I was wondering if you can help me for the summaries of LIAM and Fated Love, I wrote The good old days already and posted too... I'm looking for help from anyone who is interesting in this website, you're help will be greatly appreciate. I already have a good collection of pictures... Thanks in advance...
    It's great that you are working on a webpage for Amy & Steve Ma. I can probably help you write Fated Love only. I'm sorry....I'm just very busy at work and sometimes I get pretty tired by end of the day. But I will try my best to write the Fated Love summary for you. How soon do you need it?
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Amy and her sister:
    she looks familiar, I saw her somewhere, can't remember which series.

I remember this actress but I didn't know she was Amy's sister. She was quite popular in the 80s. She mostly acted in movies than TV series. One of her popular Hong Kong movies is Happy Ghost and she usually acts with Fennie Yuen, Jackie Chan in the 80s.

Thanks for posting all the great pictures of Steve Ma. You're awesome! I hardly knew any of the actresses in those pictures with him. Are they all Taiwanese actresses? Who is the girl with long curly hair in black dress?

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    It's great that you are working on a webpage for Amy & Steve Ma. I can probably help you write Fated Love only. I'm sorry....I'm just very busy at work and sometimes I get pretty tired by end of the day. But I will try my best to write the Fated Love summary for you. How soon do you need it?
    That would be great! Thanks so much... You can send it to me whenever you're done... my webpage is under my signature... So Benny did died in the end, how come people over at the other forums said he didn't, I was suprise, I thought I was hearing things...

Yes, The Vixen's Tale is a fantasy ghost story. Unfortunately, this series was pretty old and I can't find any pictures on the internet. It's about a fox vixen (Sheren Tang) who fell in love with Roger (a human), they love each other at first before Roger knew Sheren is a fox. Then Roger's father arranged his marriage with Yammie (she was also a human) but Roger didn't want to marry her becoz he thought she was fat and ugly (he saw the wrong girl). So, Yammie disguised as a scholar (boy) and went to the same school with Roger. They became good friends (Roger did not know Yammie is a girl). Soon, Yammie fell in love with Roger and one day she wanted to give him a surprise by revealing the truth that she is a beautiful girl. Unfortunately, when they set a date to meet, it had a bad storm and Yammie accidentally killed herself when seeking a shelter in an old temple. She then, became a ghost and only Roger can see her. Ooopss....I better not spoil this series to you. I don't think TVB released this old series but to me it is a very good chinese fantasy series (one of TVB best ever made series).

Yammie is very beautiful in this series. Sheren plays a beautiful fox vixen and Roger Kwok was still new in acting with TVB. Overall, it had a good ending. I always love series with good ending unlike cliff-hangers or question mark types.

Back to Yammie's real life, yes she had some financial problems after she lost all her money in stock market. She was then on heavy pain killers and she had to go into a rehab. Later she had a strange behavior but now she is back to normal. (I think) She still looked very pretty in LIAM even tho she is already in her 40s. I hope to see her make more series soon.
    Thanks a lot for the info bubcas. Fox vs human vs ghost...what an interesting love triangle!!! Honestly I don't know who is roger kwok but I saw this name in casts of Steve's series New Dragon Inn. They might be the same actor. So Sheren ended up w/ Roger, right?

I've seen quite a few fantasy series such as Journey To East (Old China version), Reincarnated Princess (the one w/ Simon Yam), Chi Goong (I dont like 2nd actor) & Legend of Eight Immortals (Steve's series). I think they are not bad. I enjoyed them.

I didn't know Yammie had to go to a rehab. Yeah she still looks young. It would be nice to see her in a significant role in new series.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Thanks for posting all the great pictures of Steve Ma. You're awesome! I hardly knew any of the actresses in those pictures with him. Are they all Taiwanese actresses? Who is the girl with long curly hair in black dress?

Her name is Xiao Qiang....a very popular taiwanes actress that starred in "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" with Steve Ma .
    Cheers!!!!!!

Thanks for your encouragement. Yes, they are Taiwanese actresses. I don't know their real name. I saw them in Steve's series. I used to see Steve and the one with long curly hair in some occassions like modeling. She starred together wiht steve in one of steve's 1990's TV series & Will U Still Love Me Tomorrow.
    Their pics:
    In one of Steve's 1990 series:

In Will U Still Love Me Tomorrow 1998:

The other girl in black portrayed as Steve's (half) sister in Wong Fei Hong & 13th Aunt 1995: I also saw her in Taiwan Justice Pao series.
    VCD advert

Image courtesy of chinesemall.com

Some more pics of her & Steve Ma:

Images courtesy of:
    ent.linktone.com
    QQ.com

Arrow Steve Ma's series: 1991 & onward (1)

Snow a.k.a Xue Ke 1991

Green Green Greass By The River 1992

Tattooed Flower 1993

Between Water & Cloud 1993

Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre 1994

Default Steve Ma's series: 1991 & onward (2)

Justice Pao 1995

The Good Old Days 1996

Fated Love 1997

Legend of Eight Immortals 1998

Legendary Swordsman 2000

Warriors From Magic Mountain 2001

Default Steve Ma's series: 1991 & onward (3)

Family a.k.a Revenge 2001

Yi Dao Shan Hai Fan Li Hua 2002

Xiao Zhaung Epic 2003

Prince Epic 2004

Love In A Miracle 2004

Wei Ni Ren Shao 2005

Taiwanese actresses names who co-starred in series with our lovable Steve Ma !

Quote Originally Posted by ejc999
    Thanks for your encouragement. Yes, they are Taiwanese actresses. I don't know their real name. I saw them in Steve's series. I used to see Steve and the one with long curly hair in some occassions like modeling. She starred together wiht steve in one of steve's 1990's TV series & Will U Still Love Me Tomorrow.
    Their pics:
    In one of Steve's 1990 series:

In Will U Still Love Me Tomorrow 1998:
    The actress in both series is Xiao Qiang.

The other girl in black portrayed as Steve's (half) sister in Wong Fei Hong & 13th Aunt 1995: I also saw her in Taiwan Justice Pao series.
    VCD advert

Image courtesy of chinesemall.com
    The actress in the above pictures is Zhang Ting.

Snow a.k.a Xue Ke 1991
    Lau Suet Wah starred in Xue Ke with Steve.

Green Green Greass By The River 1992
    Steve and Nook Ning starred in "Green Green Grass"

Tattooed Flower 1993

Between Water & Cloud 1993
    Vivian Chen starred with Steve in the above series.
    Cheers!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for the info bubcas. Fox vs human vs ghost...what an interesting love triangle!!! Honestly I don't know who is roger kwok but I saw this name in casts of Steve's series New Dragon Inn. They might be the same actor. So Sheren ended up w/ Roger, right?

I've seen quite a few fantasy series such as Journey To East (Old China version), Reincarnated Princess (the one w/ Simon Yam), Chi Goong (I dont like 2nd actor) & Legend of Eight Immortals (Steve's series). I think they are not bad. I enjoyed them.

I didn't know Yammie had to go to a rehab. Yeah she still looks young. It would be nice to see her in a significant role in new series.
    Yes, that should be the same actor tho I've not seen New Dragon Inn. Roger Kwok is very popular now with TVB. He is also one of my favorite actor since the 80s.

Ooooo....I can't tell you the ending of Vixen's Tale or else this series will be spoiled. All I can say is it had a good ending.

That would be great! Thanks so much... You can send it to me whenever you're done... my webpage is under my signature... So Benny did died in the end, how come people over at the other forums said he didn't, I was suprise, I thought I was hearing things...
    You're most welcome! I always wanted to write reviews especially my favorite series but I need to find time to write them. Do I send it to your PM or email?

WOW! Thanks for all of the great Wallpapers and pix ejc!! THey are soo beautiful! DId you make them yourself?? Do you happen to have the bigger versions of them??? I want to use some for my desktop wallpaper. Did you guys see New Dragon Inn?? Was it good??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Is Mei Hua (Tattooed Flowers) a good series? I love the pictures you put together in a nice wallpaper design. Good job, ejc999!

Since CHQY & WNRS are mainland china productions, most of the casts are from China. Those series have 20 episodes in each so I think storyline wouldn’t be draggy. A problem for you is - these wouldn’t be available in Canto version. I don’t think either of these would be available with English sub-title. As far as I know, Steve’s series available in English sub-title are “Sting 4 – Steal The Sun 1996”, “The Legendary Swordsman 2000” and some of his earlier movies.

If you are still interested to watch Steve’s other series, I’d like to suggest you to try ATV Justice Pao 1995. Steve’s 1st ATV series. Asiaview Entertainment (US) recently published it on yesasia. It has 14 episodes, 7 VCDs only. Short but simply brilliant. I love it, one of my all time favorites!!! If you watch it & still feel that it is not the type you like to add in your collections, you can sell it to me. My understanding of canto is very bad though I still love to add it in my collections. It would be great if I can get it in Mandarin w/ traditional chinese sub-title.
    You can check it out at:
    http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...c/version-all/
    I still understand 40% of Mandarin but I would prefer Cantonese version. I saw Justice Pao in yesasia.com had many parts. Are they all the same series? The link you gave me is Part 12 (Vol.1-14) with only 7VCDs. The price is good. If this is the only series on Justice Pao, I will buy it to add to my collection.

Is Mei Hua (Tattooed Flowers) a good series? I love the pictures you put together in a nice wallpaper design. Good job, ejc999!
    It's one of Qion Yao's sad/tragic love story !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    It's one of Qion Yao's sad/tragic love story !
    Yeah, I just read the earlier storyline on this thread by ejc999 on Tattooed Flower. Sometimes I wonder why typical Taiwanese or Mainland series must have either a sad ending or tragic ending. Either that or too many crying scenes to make it more dramatic. Even the men shed tears too.

That is why my favorite series by Steve Ma is TGOD, Fated Love & LIAM only.

LOVE HIM IN FATED LOVE