Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Ma

I am. I'm currently watching Where the Legend Begins with him and Ada. I like watching him and Ada together.

On the Track or Off, that serie is quite good. Ada is in there too. I think they look very compatible. I wonder why Ada never gave him a chance and choose Nicky Wu instead.

goddess: you should rent it! though i haven't seen the complete series, based on my peeks on some parts, i can tell that it's quite nice. im planning to rent it again sometime

buffy: where the legend begins is also good. watched it and i really love steven and ada there. not to mention moses but sonija.... want to strangle her and drown her in a canal! :
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

im just browsing the page 2 of this thread and was looking on steven's young pictures. his face really changed a lot through the years! i can't see any resemblance on his face when he was young and now! the last picture (he's wearing glasses), it's the only pic that im sure it's him. but the rest...

btw, i read that his real name is ma chee wai right? what's the chinese character of chee? chee as in...?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hehe, I like watching Ada with Steven too. They are so compatiable and a really cute couple. Where the Legend Begins is quite good and I have to saw Steven was wonderful in there as Cao Zhi. I adore that role of his and Ada's too, but more to Steven.

Hey, do you guys know how many viet tapes are in On the Track or Off? I heard that its 40 chinese episode and if my calculations are right shouldn't it be around 30 viet tapes? I guess I'll just have to see, but I will rent it. Ada looks really cute in there

Isn't his name Ma Chi Wai? Or sometimes Ma Chun Wai? Well I'll just stick with Steven, hehe. Hmmmm....I guess Ada just doesn't think he's her type of bf, but no problem. Still friends so its all good
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Cherrie: I don't know how he looks before 97 but I heard that he looks like Leon Lai though. In fact, there were rumors saying that he was trying to copy Leon. Steven looks better as times go by. I remember seeing him with glasses in Files of Justice and he looks so mature. I prefer his looks now.

Goddess, I think there are 20 types in On the Track or Off because 40/20=20. I don't know how viet tapes work but in chinese types, there's 2 episodes in every tape. I love Ade in there. She looks very young but then some old mans likes her...

Viet tapes also have 2 episodes per tape, but our episodes are shorter. Each episode is only 30 minutes, but isn't chinese tapes 45 minutes each?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yep, it's 45 minutes. Half an hour is too short.

I wouldn't mind viet tapes being boosted up to 45 minutes More to watch withen one tape
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

goddess: steven's real name is said to be chee wai. but he changed his name into chun wai. just like andy lau whose original name is lau fok something (can't remember, but it's not very nice to listen to)
    cherrie

Hmmm...many stars have changed their names haven't they? Which one is better for Steven though? Like which one sounds better?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hehehe...wow, I haven't been in this forum for awhile and now, there's so many replys

Ya, Steven's original name is Ma Chi Wai. I think Ma Chun Wai sounds better than the other one.

Here's some Steven's News

July 10, 2003

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030711/photos/m407628SP.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030711/photos/m407629SP.jpg')

Joyce Coi and Lung Koon Tin's Cantonese Opera troupe had two shows and in his capacity as student to Lung and good friend of Joyce, Steven Ma appeared to show his support and present them with flowers and gifts.

In the first night's curtain call, Steven took three bouquets of flowers up to the principle players Lung, Joyce and Ng Mei Ying and on the second night, he took a little horse for Joyce and a football player toy for his mentor.

Joyce was very pleased with her two nights' performances, especially as there was no competition between the opera singers. Lung mentioned that Steven is a very thoughtful person because when he took up the studentship, he gave him a foot massager.

This is the first time that Steven's mentor has worked with his good friend, so he feels it is a great occasion and came to watch it twice. He says he has gained a lot from it and this will be a great help to his own performance. He says it is hard to become a successful Cantonese Opera star, so he is pleased at their great show.

(report summarised)

Translated by Em @ http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

Steven's News on July 14, 2003

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030715/photos/m410023SP.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030715/photos/m410024SP.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030715/photos/m410025SP.jpg')

Steven Ma took part in a fans event for his fourth autograph event, but the response from fans was as warm as ever and several hundred people crowded around to watch. Steven mentioned that he felt a little awkward because his new show "Gam Pai Bing Yan" (Better Halves) is currently airing, but he is singing songs from "Dai Nui Fa" (Perish in the Name of Love), however people are still very supportive. He will be releasing an album on 23rd called "Steven Ma - My Theme Songs" that is a collection of all Steven's theme songs from his ancient dramas. He also revealed that he will shortly be travelling to Tianjun and Hangzhou to do more promotion for a few days and that he is happy his popularity has spread so far into the mainland.

During the performance, Steven shook hands with the fans but one was frowning as they handed over a present. Steven explains this was because he didn't shake hands with the other side of the group. Steven was quizzed about why another fan was almost in tears as he spoke to her and he explains that this fan was really nice and had originally wanted to design a logo for him to put on an unofficial website and t-shirts but she was afraid he wouldn't like it so she felt a bit stressed. Steven says he is in favour of fans making websites because you can learn a lot from the process, but if it is too stressful and time-consuming then he says not to continue because being happy is more important.

Does he worry that his fans will do something excessive? Steven says has no concerns because he once scolded a fan for 15 minutes after doing something silly and he feels his fans are quite innocent. About Aaron Kwok's earlier promise to fans that he will not lose his virginity before he is 30, will Steven make the same pledge not to lose his virginity before he is 40? Steven laughs: "That means I will need to go to Shaolin!"

Translated by Em @ http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

Hehe, I want to be at any event with Steven!!!!! Espically want a autograph and a picture of him. Hehe, he is sooo generous and kind
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah... maybe steven can fly away with you too.

Hehe, all I need is Benny Hehe, wouldn't hurt to have steven too though
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

hahah geez goddess sis, and i thought I was greedy
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

u'r too greedy...

hehehe well at least i know im not the greediest LOL
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

unlike u guys, i'm a one man girl

hahaha sheesh, male concubines doesnt hurt LOL

nah, acutally ones ENOUGH, but hehehe more doesnt hurt
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~