Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1423

Thread: Steven Ma

Hey eveyrone--I'm new to this one..

It took me a while to realize who steven ma is--because i've been so used to calling him in cantonese name--

I love his acting ever since I saw him in mountain duke--

He hasn't been in any TVB series lately--except is it that long long long "Gi dai fun hai" series?

Bioy I think the last movie I saw him was with Charmaine in "dai lu fa"--that Ming princess story...

I didn't realize he wrote books--wow--like fiction books or aobut himself?

susie: no, i haven't received the cds. i'll tell you once i receive it
    sufan: welcome! steven's first book was abt suicide. 2nd book is abt caretakers of the sickly, the 3rd abt teenagers who went astray but later on became good. another book is his interview with women (from showbiz mainly)--quite an inspirational book. actually his themes are abt the society problems you should give his books a try if you can, they are really very good!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

wow..when did he start writing..where would i be able to get his books?

i got my very first book of his in yesasia. but it's quite expensive. i asked my sister to buy 2 of his books in hong kong
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

HIe there
    welcome sufan
    hmm,wonder when steven is going to act in another tvb series

hey cherrie,did u receive my mail?d clip bout steven ar?

oh yeah sagie! i downloaded that clip the other day tnx so much but i guess that was not filmed?
    cherrie

susie: i got the notice from the post ofc today! seems that your cds had finally arrived! will try to get them later tnx so much!
    cherrie

great! you can finally watch dark shadow, after waiting for so long....

are you happy now?

very very happy! im actually smiling ear to ear yesterday i finished watching it already. watched it while im still in office (never mind my work )
    hey it's good! really love it! though it's quite predictable, it's still good! after all, there are only abt 5 characters there. but i never thought steven 1 (the one with glasses) is that bad! i mean, how could he 'betray' his gf for money then there's steven 2 (the reporter, by the way, steven sure looks cute in his cap) who used his gf in exchange for a juicy news report but steven 3 is the best! love him in doctor's robe! im actually laughing at stephen au there! wished i can put some cloth in his mouth!
    cherrie

at first, i suspected stephen au who did all the things, never know there's someone else..

shirley's uncle was the baddie, steven's mom character was similar to the one in greed mask.

i thought teng yi jun was the one behind that, but im having doubts as im watching coz he seems to be not that intelligent to do all those things. i actually thought steven 1 is the one who molested him. btw, how did the uncle killed steven 1?
    cherrie

hie there
    ya cherrie,tat show haven't been filmed yet but it may be filmed hehe
    haha,if it's filmed,i'm definitely gonna have it cuz steve look so cute in there haha

yeah,now v can tok bout dark shadow,yeah,i like steven2 so much cuz he's so cute but steven3 is the best among all cuz he really look adorable in d wardrobe hehe.i really luv hongkies in doc's outfit

oh yes! steven 2 looks so cute in that cap, but steven 3 certainly looks adorable in doctor's outfit! thought i will mention this, recently i saw a clip of red cross. they have this scenario. there's an accident, alex fong zhong xin emerged as a fireman and he rescued the victim from the car. then julian cheung came out as a policeman and i think kept the victim away from the crowd. then maggie cheung came as a paramedic and did some first aid to the victim before he got whisked off in an ambulance. when they arrived at the hospital, steven is the doctor! he looks so cute there! actually that clip was inviting people to donate blood to the red cross and each of them said a few words on cam. im just so happy to see steven once again on tv
    cherrie

Hey there everyone!!

Yeah, I am in MN. Why do you ask? Lol, first question is how do you know? I can't remember if I told you before or not. See? Goddess is old!! Lol nevermind now. I realized why you asked that!! I just read my own previous question. Feeling a bit wacky now

Anyways welcome to the thread sufan!! hehe, have you seen Steven in Ultra Protection with Bowie Lam, Eddie Cheung, Mariane Chan, and etc? If not do, hehe. Lol, I love the serie. Gotta go and promote it more

I can't wait for Steven's appearence in MVOH!!! It better be soon!!! So long since he's appeared on screen for me!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

im currently watching in the realm of success! gosh steven is so cute here! very very cute! i totally love him here! i was laughing and drooling when he tricked nnadia in holding that frog, and in that part when nnadia bit him, and also that part when he carried nnadia on his back! so sweet of him! oh, what a nice guy....
    cherrie

cherrie, have you finished watching in the realm of success? which ep are you watching now? yup, he's a very very nice guy in the show and he likes nnadia but at the same time he also finds out that michael, he's best friend also likes nnadia, so he didn't expresses his feeling to her....this is the love triangle in this show which is kinda draggy till the last episode, steven only dare to express his love to nnadia......you'll know when you get to that part....

im currently in ep18. so down to the last 3 eps. i felt like giving him a hard kick when he fail to realize nnadia's feelings for him. i'll post more when i finish the series. gotta go now
    cherrie

Default Update?

Hi,
    Any updates or news on Steven Ma lately? Seem so quiet...
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

read in the papers the other day that he did a show/concert with francis yip. i think they sang a classic canto song (forgot the title) and i think the original opera version of 'tai niu fa' that's the latest news i have of him.
    hey caelle, maybe you want to join us in our discussion of in the realm of success? i created a thread on that join us there!
    cherrie

did steven ended up with chung kar yan in voh for the last ep?
    i saw him and chung kar yan wearing wedding costumes and together with all other casts from voh celebrating after filming the series for four years....