Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vampire Expert I & II (Lam Cheng Ying, Tsui Siu Keung, Yun Kin Tan, Wong Shu Kei )

Lol, does anyone noe where can i dl tis drama?? Coz i oni manage to find part 2 which gt dat the very annoying black rose and the Qing dynasty vampire.. nt bad.

But as i noe part 1 is the best, so if anyone noe where i can watch it, please post it here.

Thank you...

does anyone know where i can d/l vampire expert 2 at? if u do, please let me know. thanks alot

Part 2 is the one where there's the story of Empress Dowager Ci Xi and the imperial official zombies right? And the pearl in Ci Xi's mouth or something that Black Rose stole right? I think I remember the little kid from Coincidentally and MDWAV being in this series too.

I don't think I ever seen part 1,can someone tell me more about Annie Man's character in the first part?

Kristy Yeung's acting has always been BLAH except for like Snow is Red.

The Mao ghost/vampire hunter was in Coincidentally, but he was kind of useless compared when he's in Vampire Expert.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Part 2 is the one where there's the story of Empress Dowager Ci Xi and the imperial official zombies right? And the pearl in Ci Xi's mouth or something that Black Rose stole right? I think I remember the little kid from Coincidentally and MDWAV being in this series too.
    i think that's a different kid. i dunno coincidentally but the kid from mdwav was a different kid as that from vamp expert 2...

Quote Originally Posted by Suet
    I don't think I ever seen part 1,can someone tell me more about Annie Man's character in the first part?
    she was a rich businessman's daughter who fell in love with mao xia fang's tu ti. in the end, the tu ti made some sacrifice in order to defeat norman tsui and had to literally forget annie...

Quote Originally Posted by Suet
    Kristy Yeung's acting has always been BLAH except for like Snow is Red.
    i think Kristy's role in vamp expert 2 was good. it was the only role i really liked from her aside from the snow is red. in mdwav..she was...sigh..
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    i think that's a different kid. i dunno coincidentally but the kid from mdwav was a different kid as that from vamp expert 2...

she was a rich businessman's daughter who fell in love with mao xia fang's tu ti. in the end, the tu ti made some sacrifice in order to defeat norman tsui and had to literally forget annie...

i think Kristy's role in vamp expert 2 was good. it was the only role i really liked from her aside from the snow is red. in mdwav..she was...sigh..
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Oh, that is so harsh. Jimmy Wong Shu Kei when he became the special five element person to fight Norman Tsui, he seem more determined and cooler than the normal him. But It is sad that Jimmy and Annie could only meet on the night of the 7th of the 7th month. I guess its a miracle that he could still remember her for just one night in a year.

Mao Xiao Fang is not as strong as I think he should be, but I guess he is human. However, he seem beaten by many of the vampires in the series.

Kingdom Yuen and her student Kim were so annoying, like whenever people are trying to think or trying to read the letter, they keep pestering the person to think faster or say what the letter says, which makes the process of achieving that slower or even hinder it. SO ANNOYING. Mao Xiao Fang's first student was such a devoted love to Kim, but she's too greedy to accept him until it is too late. So stupid. Ah, there seem to be flaws to this series but still watchable and enjoyable.

I want to complain about Annie's wardrobe, her dresses were made to be of that period in 1949 but geez, the dresses look bigger than her. Especially the ones in the beginning to mid of the series.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Oh, that is so harsh. Jimmy Wong Shu Kei when he became the special five element person to fight Norman Tsui, he seem more determined and cooler than the normal him. But It is sad that Jimmy and Annie could only meet on the night of the 7th of the 7th month. I guess its a miracle that he could still remember her for just one night in a year.

yes i agree. he was cooler when he lost his memory...i remembered one scene..it was annie's bday and jimmy did not show up and she just waited and waited in the rain..that was so sad..but i think that scene happened before jimmy lost his memory..not sure though hehehe

Mao Xiao Fang is not as strong as I think he should be, but I guess he is human. However, he seem beaten by many of the vampires in the series.

Kingdom Yuen and her student Kim were so annoying, like whenever people are trying to think or trying to read the letter, they keep pestering the person to think faster or say what the letter says, which makes the process of achieving that slower or even hinder it. SO ANNOYING. Mao Xiao Fang's first student was such a devoted love to Kim, but she's too greedy to accept him until it is too late. So stupid. Ah, there seem to be flaws to this series but still watchable and enjoyable.

i actually find kingdom's character quite funny here. or at least funnier that that black rose from vampire expert II...

I want to complain about Annie's wardrobe, her dresses were made to be of that period in 1949 but geez, the dresses look bigger than her. Especially the ones in the beginning to mid of the series.
    ah yes! it seems she can't get enough of the ruffles...
    Last edited by big master; 06-07-08 at 05:10 AM.
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

I Like both theme songs to the two series. The little boy in part II was so cute. I wonder how he looks now. Also in part II, the older disciple of Mao Sifu was kind of annoying especially when relating to Annie's character.

Quote Originally Posted by So Yen View Post
    I Like both theme songs to the two series. The little boy in part II was so cute. I wonder how he looks now. Also in part II, the older disciple of Mao Sifu was kind of annoying especially when relating to Annie's character.
    The little boy grew up to be quite a teenager. You should watch My Date with a Vampire III. But I think now he's leading a normal life.

The little boy grew up to be quite a teenager. You should watch My Date with a Vampire III. But I think now he's leading a normal life.
    I saw it when it came out, but that was quite some time ago so I don't remember much. Which role did he played in MDWAV III? I don't really like how they reuse actors but give them different roles. It makes it kind of confusing sometime.

Wrong Thread! Sorry!
    Last edited by charm101; 08-23-10 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Info posted in the wrong thread.

I really enjoy vampire expert 2, it was quite funny. Watching part 1 now and so far its really good. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Nan Ling View Post
    I really enjoy vampire expert 2, it was quite funny. Watching part 1 now and so far its really good. =)
    I enjoy part one. I haven't watched part two.
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    I enjoy part one. I haven't watched part two.
    Part two is good but so far I think I like part one better. I think its interesting how they had a western vampire and Chinese vampire. I almost done with the series =)