Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Central Affairs 2

like i said on the other post...ew...ow!!!

i'm guesing this film isn't out in viet yet...sad.

wat kind of characater does Michelle play?

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    yes, somehow, the crew used real knives and Michelle stabbed herself! That video is scary! Lucky Ricky wasn't in that scene!

this video doesn't work.

"Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Pinky Cheung's MTV for the ending song of Central Affairs 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoSmieZBEIs
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

does anyone know where i can download this with english sub? i saw screen caps but can't find it.

i saw some in chinese and it was shocking...i watched ep 5...arg...would have been a lot better if i knew what they where talking about.

Who thinks the ending is bad?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

OMG! I love part 1 so I wonder how part 2 is gonna turn out. I haven't watched it at all...probably because it is not in rental yet. I hope Michelle ends up with someone nice since part 1...she ended up with no one and wanted to commit suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by xxRaspberryCreme
    OMG! I love part 1 so I wonder how part 2 is gonna turn out. I haven't watched it at all...probably because it is not in rental yet. I hope Michelle ends up with someone nice since part 1...she ended up with no one and wanted to commit suicide.
    I don't know whether u will still want Michelle to end up with someone nice or not after u watch the part 2.

I don't understand why ATV loves to change the story. With Flaming Brothers 1&2 and Legend of Dreams or something with beauty pagents and models?.

If the ending of part 1 wasn't to audience's liking, then they should've made sure it would be well-received before they release it by having some kind of preview with a selected few.

If part 1 and part 2 are different stories, then they should just change the title. Because if its part 1 and 2, chances are most of us will think its a sequel and a continuation of the former series.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    I don't know whether u will still want Michelle to end up with someone nice or not after u watch the part 2.
    Oh really? Is Michelle is evil or something? From what I see...she was raped by that rich dude. Also Pinky and Michelle fallen for the same guy...Kenneth. Kenneth is hot...through. Anyway...Do you know why Michelle is gonna once again try to jump off a building? Does Kenneth actually save her?

Quote Originally Posted by xxRaspberryCreme
    Oh really? Is Michelle is evil or something? From what I see...she was raped by that rich dude. Also Pinky and Michelle fallen for the same guy...Kenneth. Kenneth is hot...through. Anyway...Do you know why Michelle is gonna once again try to jump off a building? Does Kenneth actually save her?
    I've only watch the first 4 episodes. So far, Michelle's character hasn't done anything evil yet, but she will. I visited the CA2 forum in asianfanatics quite often and seem quite a number of viewers hated her character. Some even want Michelle to jump off the building.

From episode one, it seems she has caused lots of sufferings to her family. Her mom went to jail, he sister go insane. Forgot what happened to her dad, but it's something bad also. Patrick Tse's character got shot.

On the Pinky-Kenneth-Michelle triangle, more accurately, it's Michelle snatched Kenneth from Pinky for revenge but then really fell in love with him. Kenneth was already Pinky's boyfriend from the beginning (episode 1).

You can go here to learn more about the plot. Got some spoiler threads.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?showforum=234
    Last edited by kidd; 07-04-06 at 12:01 AM.

I've only watch the first 4 episodes. So far, Michelle's character hasn't done anything evil yet, but she will. I visited the CA2 forum in asianfanatics quite often and seem quite a number of viewers hated her character. Some even want Michelle to jump off the building.

From episode one, it seems she has caused lots of sufferings to her family. Her mom went to jail, he sister go insane. Forgot what happened to her dad, but it's something bad also. Patrick Tse's character got shot.

On the Pinky-Kenneth-Michelle triangle, more accurately, it's Michelle snatched Kenneth from Pinky for revenge but then really fell in love with him. Kenneth was already Pinky's boyfriend from the beginning (episode 1).

Looks like her character won't be getting a happy ending again.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Thank You for all the details Kidd!
    In LOVE with....
    BOYS - Kenneth Chan, Kim Jae-Won, Ron Ng, Raymond Lam, Alec Su, & Wallace Huo
    GIRLS - Vicki Zhao, Michelle Yip, Choi Ji-Woo, Esther Kwan, Pinky Cheung, Nancy Wu, & Zhang Ting

aye...i watched bits and pieces of parts that i don't get...it being in chinese and me not understanding the language and all.

one good thing is that because i don't understand i relie on their acting to get me through, and i like michelle ye and all but she really seems ackward in this role...she was alot better in CA1. i mean in CA1 she was ackward at the start but then she got better by the end, but here she was better at the start and got worst by the end.

maybe it's her stab wound acting up...must have hurt alot when that sword went through.

but when u watch to episode 5, tell us what u think, i heard ppl complained the rape scene being too realistic...i didn't think so, though i was kinda freak with the way Michelle was crying.

I thot that rape scene was quite scary cos of the lighting and close-ups. I seriously, didn't see the need to have that much of a rape scene filmed. perhaps it was advertised as the selling point when promoting thsi series.

I thought in the rape scene, Michelle acted badly, but it was natural after she got raped and kenneth told her to call the police in the rain.

i thought michelle's acting was quite bad in here, especially when she is acting evil, and her evil laugh really sucks. It sounds really fake and looks as she just escaped from the nut house. As a villian, she pales in this series with Ricky and Theresa around, and as a good person, Pinky and Kenneth steals the spotlight.

I thought ATV focussed too much on the actions rather than the feelings. If they would have talked more about the post-traumatic stress after the rape rather than Michelle going evil 180 degrees, then it would be more acceptable for the audience to pity her evil actions. The way I saw it, she wasn't that great to begin with and she just uses her rape as an excuse to get what she wants。
    Cyril Connolly

agreed...even though i wouldn't understand a word of it, i thought from the scene she was raped to the scene she yelled at pinky was too close and not enough character development. a better way to go about it would be to make Michelle be almost mad from trauma.

or better yet...during the rape scene she looked outside and sees Pinky who stares straight at her then keeps walking (cos of tainted windows). it would explain why Michelle blamed Pinky for her rape and not helping her. it would also make her nightmare easier to understand.

and during the period after her rape she shouldn't have been with Kenneth too much. she should have spent more time alone to brood, that way it makes the audience feel her despair more.

i believe the director wanted to focus more on the fact that Pinky wasn't to blame and that Michelle is unjustified in her hatred.

altogether, i say the plot was rushed and the director was probably new, there was too many loop holes in both plot and film sequence.

Michelle was actually imagining it when she saw Pinky look through while she was being rape, it wasn't true. Pinky was with Kenneth at the time. It just shows that Michelle was desperate for someone else to blame, so in her dreams, she thinks she saw Pinky see but not save her (like when the kidnapping incident), but in fact, Pinky never saw.

So the script is really weird.
    Cyril Connolly

i know she was imagining it, tats wat makes it so unbelievable and so idiotic of her. having a main character like that tends to ruin the show.

when is this going out in Viet ?? ... can't wait
    http://carmanlee.18.forumer.com/ <<< Web tui

http://tuoixuanxanh.com << check it out !!!

I think it already has. Tinh Dem Kinh Hoang 2.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.