Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Central Affairs 2

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung

When I watched it, I just couldn't stop. It's love-hate thing.
    Good for you!

Three more questions I've forgotten to ask...

1) Does Tony really like Pinky? I'm kind of confused on that part.

2) Did Pinky and Michelle kiss and patch up in the end? Is all forgiven?

3) Why didn't Pinky save Michelle years ago? :O

Thanks. ^_^
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

hi i m watching central affairs

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Good for you!

Three more questions I've forgotten to ask...

1) Does Tony really like Pinky? I'm kind of confused on that part.

2) Did Pinky and Michelle kiss and patch up in the end? Is all forgiven?

3) Why didn't Pinky save Michelle years ago? :O

Thanks. ^_^
    Sorry took too long to answer.

1) The man did not love anybody but himself, oh wait, no he did love his mom. But I don't think he had much respect for women, only liked to toy and sleep with them. Flash his money around. Do drugs.

2) I'm not sure actually. I'll have to rewatch that last part again to answer that.

3) Michelle was being a brat and Pinky just couldn't react quick enough. She regretted it happened. I don't think Pinky did it intentionally. I mean both were little girls. Even if Pinky wanted her sister to be kidnapped, it was only a moment's temptation.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

it was an overall enjoyable & dramatic serial, quite a diff feel from the usual TVB serials... feel that ATV serial in recent yrs seem to be reviving in terms of quality (like bigger budget as seen in this show).. my comments for the show:

The weakest link of the show is michelle ye as the lead...perpetually carrying the blank, lost-in-space kinda of look. Her performance is also so weak, esp if u compare her to the more experienced pinky, theresa
    and one more thing... anyone noticed her bad body language!! she was always leaning/slouching back in her seat during the meeting, even when she spoke to Lo hoi pang, she jus came across as plain rude... i mean who behaves like this in the real corporate world, even if u are some sort of rainmaker in power suit

The rest of cast from ATV were simply awesome thou... i nv knew pinky could act so convincing as a goody-two shoe, and she was also not unbelievably kind as she did display her anger with Zhen dong after marrying him... Kenneth was fabulous as the mr. nice guy, reminds me of Gallen role in Golden faith as the good guy who sacrifice everything, including his love, to repay his adopted father

The guy who acted as zhen dong (tony) was veri good too, somehow i didn't hate him as much aft theresa emerge as the villian, i even wished he would somehow redempt himself ... btw what's his real name?
    无名小卒

Quote Originally Posted by CheungKafai

The guy who acted as zhen dong (tony) was veri good too, somehow i didn't hate him as much aft theresa emerge as the villian, i even wished he would somehow redempt himself ... btw what's his real name?
    The actor's name is Ricky Chan Bo Yuen/Chen Bao Yuan.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 03-24-07 at 04:08 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Sorry took too long to answer.

1) The man did not love anybody but himself, oh wait, no he did love his mom. But I don't think he had much respect for women, only liked to toy and sleep with them. Flash his money around. Do drugs.

2) I'm not sure actually. I'll have to rewatch that last part again to answer that.

3) Michelle was being a brat and Pinky just couldn't react quick enough. She regretted it happened. I don't think Pinky did it intentionally. I mean both were little girls. Even if Pinky wanted her sister to be kidnapped, it was only a moment's temptation.
    Yeah I saw one of those next episode clips and he really seems to adore his mom.

Thanks for answering.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

does anyone has the themesong for the show??
    it rely grew on me after some time...

cld anyone kindly st me at

[email protected]

thanx
    无名小卒

I've just seen finish this film. Wow ! It's very awesome and also made me cry a lot ! I love the last sentence of Michelle's husband in the prison : Wo deng ni.

i think michelle actin is pretty bad here ..
    无名小卒

can anyone help me find the last ep in viet?

yeahh i kinda agree with CheungKaFei. i started to like tony's character after theresa came into the scene. and i'm really dissapointed in michelle. her role is an abosolute failure. her character in CA1 was a lot better. like i understand she went through rough times and everytying but i dunno how to explain..the directors could have made her character more likeable soemhow. i'm actaully a great fan of her but after watching this i don't really like her anymore. i mean come on her acting skills could have at least been better. i hate the way how she mummbles the words in her mouth when she talks. and no emotions at all! wat happened..she used to be a good actress!?! in CA2, pinky was awsome. i hated her before but she totally stole the spotlight from all the other characters in this series! she should act more roles like this. theresa's acting was a bit annoying after watching it. i think shes really gorgeuos but her role could have improve. they should have given her some other missions other than just planning to kill people. but overall i still like this series. comparing to many productions from tvb, this is actually really good!

does anyone know if they are going to prodcuce a third one?
    Last edited by mystic d1905; 04-28-07 at 10:56 PM. Reason: typo

Smile Central Affairs 2

Does anyone know where I can d/l Central Affairs 2 please as I really enjoyed the first series and now I really want to watch the second series!
    Please tell me where I can d/l the episodes pls? cos I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Thanks!

I just finished watching this series. I enjoyed both 1 & 2. Great show overall.