Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: TWINS

Smile What do you think of TWINS?

TWINS, who are a duo of cute girls, Charlene Choi and Gllian Chung, are one of the most popular singers in Asia. They are my favourite singers. Is there any problems that boys like TWINS? Because I'm male and I think TWINS are a really good girl band! Their songs rule!!!
    HaCkY Jo

they bited off china dolls!
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

ok, since u are a fan, i have to say sorry first.

I think Twins have no talent, sure they are cute, and cute, and...w ell cute, there is nothing more than that.

they can't sing, even with enhance voice in their CD's, and Twins to me are just a mere band with just the looks, nothing else......

oh did i mention, cute?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

no offense but.. I dun lyke them.. =(
    blahss

same here.. no offense

one word.. nope!
    sad to say but annoying.. i have no idea why they are a big hit
    in HK.. must be because they are like the Olsen twins..

i think they are ok....but i never hear them sing before...hehe...cos i dun understand cantonese...

they are alright.. their songs are ok, some are good. but can't take that credit to them cuz they don't write teh songs' lyrics or teh music..anyone can sing their songs, this also implies to their voices. any normal girl can have voice like them, or better than them. their voices are plain, they can't sing high notes.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Hrm... I have to say, I havent heard much good things about TWINS... and the only praises I have heard are all about how cute they are.... and because of that, I am afraid to try out their music, I've got this TWINS CD that I have kept sealed for a while now... still afraid to test em out I guess... should I dig it up and give it a shot?
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

They are alright.

They don't really hav any good songs. But they are cute!

some of their songs are ok and they are not that hard to sing... bad acting... and they look average
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Originally posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    Hrm... I have to say, I havent heard much good things about TWINS... and the only praises I have heard are all about how cute they are.... and because of that, I am afraid to try out their music, I've got this TWINS CD that I have kept sealed for a while now... still afraid to test em out I guess... should I dig it up and give it a shot?

try it.. the songs are not bad.. i listen to them when i excercise. their voices are nothing special but overall not bad to listen to.

Adding up to the 'no offense' comments...I'm not really in favor of them, but I do enjoy that Twin Effects movie, just enjoy it...not really like it. They are definitely not bad looking. Haven't heard their singing before so can't comment on that. Regarding their acting, ugh, and that last word terminates my view.
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

Since there seem to be a few fans lurking, I'll try restrain the diatribe, but I personally harbour a serious dislike of them. I am very sorry, but I suppose I could at least assure you that I am not of the majority and am probably wrong in my judgement.

Irritation bubbles in me whenever the appear. Unlike most teen-stars they rather omnipresent with their barrage of publicity. Their supposed "cuteness" reeks of falsity and leaves a nasty aftertaste. They are vaguely pretty, but that's mostly youth and make-up and most of the time I'm clawing my eyes and ears as they ooze that allegedly charming "cuteness." They can't act. Or sing. Or dance.
    Reality is but that beyond the margins of my page, the annoying breaths one must re-emerge for and gasp in between dreams. It does nothing more than frame the ink and paper world of another’s imaginings.

They are cute in the vomit-inducing kind of way. I don't blame you tho' since you are a guy, and guys like vomit-inducing cute girls. The problem with TWINS is that they are trying waaaay too hard to be cute. And oh, they can't sing and their songs suck. If you listen carefully, all their songs have exactly the same meaning behind it. I find it awfully childish.
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

they are not that prety. charlene is average.. you have to see some of her pics without the studio effects. she is so average. gillian is also alright too. both of them not prettier than some girls you see on streets.

pft! remove all the makeup and all the cuteness and all the publicity and you probably won't even give a toss about them.
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

I have heard them sing in a concert on DVD when I was going to Chinatown. Their singing is ok, but it isn't that great.... I think they are over rated. They look ok too but nothing special.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Originally posted by Ding Ding Dong Dong
    they are not that prety. charlene is average.. you have to see some of her pics without the studio effects. she is so average. gillian is also alright too. both of them not prettier than some girls you see on streets.
    very true.

Wow everyone is so critical of their looks. I've noticed that in Liu Yi Fei thread too. I think Gillian and Charlene are pretty good looking, more so than the average Chinese girl anyways. I think they're prettier than me.

BUT---like many people have mentioned before, they cannot sing for jack. I bought one of their CDs because I was curious, everyone loved TWINS. I listened to it, SUCKED beyond belief...