Thread: My Girl and I K-Movie

Default My Girl and I K-Movie

Starting Cha Tae-hyeon and Song Hye-kyo, this was a very interesting movie. It started out kinda funny and then sad. Has anyone seen it.

Summary
    Starring alongside My Sassy Girl’s Cha Tae Hyun, the film is a tender tale of first love.
    Bright and beautiful high school student Su Eun (Son Hye Kyo) saves fellow student Su Ho (Cha Tae Hyun) from drowning in the ocean. Su Ho does not know who saved him until Su Eun confides in him that it was her, because she has a crush on the boy. After she lost her pager during her rescue attempt, Su Ho buys a new one for her so that they can communicate with each other in secret, afraid that Su Eun’s protective parents will discover their relationship. But just as love begins to blossom for the two youngsters, tragedy strikes in the cruelest of ways.

credit to silentregret

yup i have a dvd copy of this. Although it have a simple plot, they beautifully put them all together, the actor&actresses & the beautiful scenery. I really liked it

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/fullhouse21_2006/song200511181252101.jpg')
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/FuLLHouse_KoreanDrama_Group/

http://www.vf11.com/fullhouse/fullhouse.html

i still like the jap version. my girl and i somehow focused on his past, whereas the orig, has a mix of both past and present... which would seem more ok since in mygirl and i, it's like the guy still lives on that past and couldn't seem to move on...i mean what is his life now... hehehehe
    but this somehow brings the lighter side of the story... a mix of comedy and drama... still nice to watch, but you should also see the jap version

The second story about the grandfather's first love seemed way more interesting than the main story. I actually wish the movie was more about them. The scene with grandpa wrapping up his first love and his words to her was the saddest part of the whole movie...too poignant, I usually don't tear up with k-movies since they are soo quick with their storyline compared to k-dramas, but this one scene got me good.