Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Star Are You From

OMG, Who is stupid enough to look for a engagement ring while driving? Everyone knows that if you want to look for something you dropped, you have to stop the car before doing anything else.

Yeah, this is pretty much recycled plotting. I'm pretty much watching it for the stars and because I don't have any other korean drama to watch.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

do you know where to get this in Singapore? thanks..

I know this is an old drama but I finally decided to give it a try since I was pretty desperate for something to watch. It started out somewhat interesting but then got quite disappointing later on. It seemed to drag and drag towards the last half and became pointless. Such a pity, this drama could have been more interesting. I don't get why most k-dramas turn out like this, interesting in the beginning and then draggy and pointless in the middle to end.

I never quite got whether Hye Su and Hye Rim were twins or Hye Rim was Hye Su's younger sister who just looks a lot like her? I also don't get why anyone would propose to someone while driving. If you are going to propose at least pull to the side of the road.

I have changed my mind about Jung Ryu Won after watching this. Before, when I saw her in "Kim Sam Soon," I didn't like her acting very much but this time I was quite impressed, she portrayed both characters (in this drama) very well. Kim Rae Won's performance once again was very good but for some reason he looks really different in this series from previous ones, I almost didn't recognize him.