Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steve Ma 马景涛 (also known as Xiao Ma Ge)

HEY! ejc999

I had no idea that steve ma's site was hecked! Oh no! i didn't know!! But wow thanks soooo much for updating it! I love him just as much as Shao Feng...anyways...thanks for posting information about him!!! for some reason i love him but don't know much about him..weird huh? i know..lolz..anyways i watched pretty much some of his ancient series and believe me they are GOOD...the way he loves the one he loves...u know wat i mean?
    So in love with Shao Feng(sword of romance), Dicky Cheung, Wallace Huo, Hu Ge, Vincent Jiao, Vincent Zhao, Steve ma.

OMG!!! thankz sooooooooooo much hkopinions for being so possitve tackling this issue.
    That hacker so mean using ur a/c w/o ur acknowledgement!!

Arrow Steve Ma's on recent magazine cover

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/stevema/Photo%20Gallery/20000915850061_l.jpg')
    Credit to yoyo

Quote Originally Posted by faye1
    HEY! ejc999

I had no idea that steve ma's site was hecked! Oh no! i didn't know!! But wow thanks soooo much for updating it! I love him just as much as Shao Feng...anyways...thanks for posting information about him!!! for some reason i love him but don't know much about him..weird huh? i know..lolz..anyways i watched pretty much some of his ancient series and believe me they are GOOD...the way he loves the one he loves...u know wat i mean?
    I think you meant Steve Ma thread. Yes it was. If Steve Ma thread has very little information and sat at the corner of this forum I don't think the hacker would target on it.

I saw your message on Steve Ma site guestbook. I know steve has good series you mentioned but I can't speed up more updating the site. I've done a bit though. It doesn't sound weird. I like my others idols but I don't know about them as well. It's luck that I can trace back Steve's info than others.
    Last edited by ejc999; 07-08-06 at 04:24 AM.
    FAMILY is a glorious QUIILT linking generations by the GOLDERN threads of LOVE and devotion.
    LOVE and belonging to each other is the ESSENCE of FAMILY.

Whoa! steve ma still looking good. is it june 2006 issue?
    becuz cover story is abt world cup

He looks more mature and mannish though his cute boyish face gradually disappeared.

I reckon it is June 2006 magazine cover.
    Some scanned pics.
    Click on each thumbnails to view large pics:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h221/stevesphotozone/Steve_Magazine/th_sports2006_1.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h221/stevesphotozone/Steve_Magazine/th_sports2006_4.jpg')
    Courtesy of stevema.com

To view more pics, visit stevema.com.
    FAMILY is a glorious QUIILT linking generations by the GOLDERN threads of LOVE and devotion.

Default Steve Ma’s series released recently

Steve Ma’s new TV series Burns for You/Wei Ni Ren Shao is now available at: this site

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h221/stevesphotozone/TV%20Series%20On%20Sales/steve_BurnsForU.jpg')

To those who are looking for Chinese version of For You All My Life/This Life This Generation, a new DVD edition is now available on this online shop.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h221/stevesphotozone/TV%20Series%20On%20Sales/steve_EtrenalLove.jpg')

Okay, fixing the last steve ma thread is taking too long. I already spent 3 hours on it but still have another 12 hours to go. I don't have the time to do the rest, unfortunately.

I've watched Steve Ma only in Xiao Zhuang Epic and I LOVED him! That show was soo good but sad .. too bad he couldn't end up with Dai Yuk Yi.

If I remember correctly Steve Ma last thread have only 23 pages and 440+ posts. Deleting individual irrelevant posts up to 1000+ posts spreading into 50+ pages would be really consuming your time. Still 28 pages remain irrelevant though, it is very unfair for you fixing it completely. Oh well, what can I say? A person’s jealousy on the thread created this sneakily.

As time is priceless commodity, hkopinions, you have done far more beyond my expectation. I greatly appreciated it.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/stevecorner/Steve_Others/Captured2006-8-2200000.jpg')

Thanks

Now does anyone have clips from HSDS94 with Steve. I thought he was good looking in that ancient series--although it was a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by hkopinions
    Thanks

Now does anyone have clips from HSDS94 with Steve. I thought he was good looking in that ancient series--although it was a while back.
    I have some of Steve’s HSDS MTV clips. If you want to keep them for your entertainment, I can upload them on Steve’s site and post the links here for you to download. I need to shuffle media files on the site first b/c of limited storage. Honestly I really dislike all of Steve (Wu Ji)’s costume there. So ugly but his face was cute anyway.

Also there are a couple of MTV clips on Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber (Steve’s version) uploaded online ever since his fans celebrating 10 years anniversary in 2004.
    Check below links (It’s like youtube.com):
    Clip 1
    Clip 2
    Clip 3
    Clip 4
    Clip 5
    Clip 6
    Clip 7
    Clip 8
    Clip 9
    Clip 10
    Clip 11
    Clip 12
    Clip 13
    Clip 14
    Clip 15
    Clip 16
    Clip 17
    Clip 18
    Clip 19

Some buffers may occur but will be fine if you watch for 2nd time. Hope they work on your PC.
    Good luck.

Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 1994

MTV clip01
    MTV clip02
    MTV clip03
    MTV clip04

Credits go to the original owners
    Last edited by ejc999; 12-05-06 at 12:04 PM.

He sure does look good for his age I can NEVER forget the wonderful Do Er Guan in Xiao Zhuang Epic/ XZ Mi Si .. my first time seeing him and I loved him! anyway what's everybody's favorite Steve Ma role?

And mine is obviously Do Er Guan in XZE.

I did watch a lot movies of Steve Ma. But the only couple I love is Steve Ma and Vivian Chen, they are very nice couple. But, too bad I did find Will U Still Love Me Tomorrow 1998 . I don't think this movie still have in Vietnamese store .

I found Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow on some Viet onlne stores months ago but I couldn't remember where they are. Also not sure those sites are still existing. Sorry

yeah! I think they don't have it in the store anymore .
    Last edited by Rebecca2007; 10-20-06 at 04:59 PM.

This site has Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow. Viet title - Ngày Mai Vẩn Còn Nhau.

You can fine a list of Steve's series (Viet versions) under his Viet name at:
    http://kimvideo.com/cgi-bin/kimpage1...S2114&-subid=1
    You will find out all Viet titles together wirh English titles.

Thank you very much ejc999. Let I go to the Vietnamese's store, and ask them, if they still have it . I love Steve Ma and Vivian Chan very very much .

Quote Originally Posted by ejc999
    I have some of Steve’s HSDS MTV clips. If you want to keep them for your entertainment, I can upload them on Steve’s site and post the links here for you to download. I need to shuffle media files on the site first b/c of limited storage. Honestly I really dislike all of Steve (Wu Ji)’s costume there. So ugly but his face was cute anyway.

Also there are a couple of MTV clips on Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber (Steve’s version) uploaded online ever since his fans celebrating 10 years anniversary in 2004.
    Check below links (It’s like youtube.com):
    Clip 1
    Clip 2
    Clip 3
    Clip 4
    Clip 5
    Clip 6
    Clip 7
    Clip 8
    Clip 9
    Clip 10
    Clip 11
    Clip 12
    Clip 13
    Clip 14
    Clip 15
    Clip 16
    Clip 17
    Clip 18
    Clip 19

Some buffers may occur but will be fine if you watch for 2nd time. Hope they work on your PC.
    Good luck.

Hey Ejc999, may I have all the HSDS '84 Tawain series, I never seen it and I really want to see. Steven Ma looks handsome in ancient movie even though this series was a while ago. Would you upload the whole series up? Thanks a lot in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ejc999
    Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 1994

MTV clip01
    MTV clip02
    MTV clip03
    MTV clip04
    MTV clip05

Credits go to the original owners

Ejc999, would you upload the whole series up right here or whatever you want. Or do you know where I could download this series? If it in Vietnamese dubbed it would be great if not in Chinese language is okay too. Thanks you in advance.