Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Steve Ma 马景涛 (also known as Xiao Ma Ge)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca2007
    Thank you very much ejc999. Let I go to the Vietnamese's store, and ask them, if they still have it . I love Steve Ma and Vivian Chan very very much .
    If I'm not wrong you have seem them in Tattooed Flower at least. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123
    Hey Ejc999, may I have all the HSDS '84 Tawain series, I never seen it and I really want to see. Steven Ma looks handsome in ancient movie even though this series was a while ago. Would you upload the whole series up? Thanks a lot in advance.
    You can watch those clips 1-19 online at anytime. I don't have these clips.

Ejc999, would you upload the whole series up right here or whatever you want. Or do you know where I could download this series? If it in Vietnamese dubbed it would be great if not in Chinese language is okay too. Thanks you in advance.
    These are just MTV clips made by Steve Ma's fans. No one uploads the whole series without having copyright. I cannot reupload the clips at the moment cos' I'm really busy with my work, exam in November and updating Steve Ma site. I am sorry

Vietnamese title of Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 1994 (Steve Ma version) is Y Thien Do Long Ky.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/stevema/Steve_Series%20On%20Sales/Y20Thien20Do20Long20Ky.jpg')
    Courtesy of Song Phuong Video.
    FAMILY is a glorious QUIILT linking generations by the GOLDERN threads of LOVE and devotion.
    LOVE and belonging to each other is the ESSENCE of FAMILY.

Hey ejc999 I know what is like busy with life, so it's alright. Whenever you have time you can upload it up. Thanks a lot.

By the way, where can I watch the clips 1-19 online? It's those long list you posted last page?

Quote Originally Posted by ejc999
    Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 1994

MTV clip01
    MTV clip02
    MTV clip03
    MTV clip04
    MTV clip05

Credits go to the original owners
    ejc999 I think the links are not working anymore. Would you check back, thanks a lot!

yeap! I watched that movie Tattooed Flower ( Tam Do Mai ? ). I only like to watch Steve Ma and Vivian Chan , my favorite couple. But, I did not find Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow- Ngày Mai Vẩn Còn Nhau .

Hey ejc999 I know what is like busy with life, so it's alright. Whenever you have time you can upload it up. Thanks a lot.

By the way, where can I watch the clips 1-19 online? It's those long list you posted last page?
    Those HSDS MV clips 1-19 are made by Steve Ma’s fans. You can watch them online at anytime as long as they publish the clips. Just follow the links. You may need to install flash player if necessary.

ejc999 I think the links are not working anymore. Would you check back, thanks a lot!
    Because of limited storage I’ve removed the MTV clips on my site. That’s why the links are no longer working.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca2007
    yeap! I watched that movie Tattooed Flower ( Tam Do Mai ? ). I only like to watch Steve Ma and Vivian Chan , my favorite couple. But, I did not find Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow- Ngày Mai Vẩn Còn Nhau .
    You can view Tattooed Flower screencaptures and banners on Steve Ma site.
    Tattooed Flower Screencaptures
    Lovely Tattooed Flower Banners created by fans
    FAMILY is a glorious QUIILT linking generations by the GOLDERN threads of LOVE and devotion.
    LOVE and belonging to each other is the ESSENCE of FAMILY.

Thanks ejc999, man.

Quote Originally Posted by ejc999
    Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 1994

MTV clip01
    MTV clip02
    MTV clip03
    MTV clip04

Credits go to the original owners
    Thanks Ejc999 for re-uploaded. Appreciated!

hi all,

Does anyone know Spring Flowers with Autumn Moon 2004 come out in Viet ?? cause 4 years from now . Love Steve Ma.

He's quite a veteran isn't he? First like him when see him in Dong You Ji/8 Immortals. SG series, where he stars with Jacelyn Tay and Phyllis Quek, both popular actresses in SG. and then watched him in HSDS. I didnt watch Feng Shen Bang but caught some parts of it when my mum was watching it and he's quite dashing.. too bad they cast him as that "lousy" emperor.. I never thought the emperor from FSB to be a handsome dude.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

The only series I saw him in was the 1994 adaption of Heavenly Sword Dragon Sabre, which is my favourite and first one I saw. I watched it dubbed in Cantonese and was actually surprised when I heard the original Mandarin version and found out his voice is actually a lot higher. I think it doesn't suit him as much as the dubbed Canto version, lol... maybe I'm too used to the dub, I dunno. But I thought he'd have a deeper voice since he looks so manly to me.

Whoa! Did Steve get married to someone from Feng Shen Bang? And they have a son already? So soon! Apparently there is a 20 year gap, but it doesn;t really matter as Steve looks very good for his age. Any idea who? Any pics?

I have to comment, though Steve looks very youthful for a guy approaching 50, I have to say his fashion sense is really weird. It's the long wavy hair, the large tinted glasses, big belt buckles, open shirts, etc - reminds me of Patrick Tse. Hehehe!

My fav role of Steve is Duo Er Gun. But he cracked me up in FSB - can't stand his outfits.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Whoa! Did Steve get married to someone from Feng Shen Bang? And they have a son already? So soon! Apparently there is a 20 year gap, but it doesn;t really matter as Steve looks very good for his age. Any idea who? Any pics?

I have to comment, though Steve looks very youthful for a guy approaching 50, I have to say his fashion sense is really weird. It's the long wavy hair, the large tinted glasses, big belt buckles, open shirts, etc - reminds me of Patrick Tse. Hehehe!
    I think Steve tries very hard to remain "youthful" and it shows.

He's married to mainland actress Wu Jia Ni. Here's a pic of her (right), with Steve and Fan Bing Bing in FSB:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.dofala.com/arena/images/play3/pic/w09.jpg')

The two of them when she was pregnant with their son:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2007-06/07/xin_172060407081409379072.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/ent/2007-12/18/xin_4821204180819187121477.jpg')

Pic from May 2008:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.xinhuanet.com/video/2008-05/15/xin_182050515131914004951.jpg')

Family photo:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://211.89.225.4:82/gate/big5/edu.cnr.cn/campus/200808/W020080804416764677424.jpg')

I heard that Steve's daughter from his first marriage wants to be an actress and she's already been accepted by a prestigious acting school (supposedly without any help from Daddy Dear).

Lady Zhuge,

Do you know how old his daughter from the previous marriage is? Any family picture of him and his daughter?

I notice there's this trademark gesture of folding his arms or placing a hand over his face/mouth (as of thinking about something).

In some roles, I do like him, but I'm currently watching The Good Old Days and I'm just annoyed at his character and his relationship with Sheren and Amy. Especially when he goes off to war and is not present for a good part of the series.

His current wife still looks too young for him, despite his still, somewhat, youthful looks.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

His daughter Ma Shi Ai ( 马世媛 ) is about 18 or so and she got into the Central Academy of Drama. There's a pic of her here. Also, Steve's third child (second with Wu Jia Ni) is due this February. They don't know the gender of the baby yet, but s/he'll be named Ma Shi Xin.

Quote Originally Posted by ejc999 View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h221/stevesphotozone/Steve_Photo%20Gallery/stevema_picX003.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h221/stevesphotozone/Steve_Photo%20Gallery/stevema_pic05May2006.jpg')

I really like the watch and the bracelet he wears, anyone plz tell me where I can buy them? thanks for all/any help.

Default the heaven sword and dragon saber

Hi all... need help, i'm looking for a series show "the heaven sword and dragon saber" acted by Ma Jing Tao, and i could not find it anywhere in Malaysia. The first time i watched it was 10 years ago on TV3.

If u guys got any info on where i can get this please email me at [email protected] Thanks

Wow, I remember him from the old Qiong Yao days! He was a good actor...he portrayed emotional scenes well, even though sometimes, he over-reacted.

He still looks REALLY good for his age. Can't beleive he's almost 50! But yeah, like everyone said, I'm not digging his fashion sense. He looks like he's trying waaaaaay too hard to look "cool". A nice blazer and a dress shirt that isn't too colourful or loud would do him wonders!

Does anyone know of his new series called 静静地决斗? Sorry I only have the Chinese title, but it's Jing Jing Di Jue Dou in Chinese pinyin. Is the series out yet? When was the release date and anyone know it it's available online?

Quote Originally Posted by ejc999 View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/stevema/This%20Life%20This%20Generation%201995/stevema_LIFE09.jpg')
    courtesy of ent.sina.com.cn
    please show me how i can watch this series online, watched it when i was 13 and liked it very much but hardly remember the plot now. Thanks in advance

[QUOTE=ejc999;547998]Since Steve Ma thread originally started by faye1 was hecked this month, I start this new thread by taking moderator hkopinions’s suggestion.

STEVE'S PROFILE
    English name: Steve
    Chinese pinyin name: Ma Jing Tao 马景涛
    Cantonese name: Ma King To
    Vietnamese name: Ma Canh Dao
    Affectionately called as: 小马 Xiao Ma (Young Ma), 小马哥 Xiao Ma Ge (Young Ma Brother)
    Date of birth: February 14 (Valentines' Day), 1962
    Family: mother, brother, sister and a daughter
    Place of birth: Taiwan
    Native land: Liaoning Province
    Horoscope: Aquarius/Tiger
    Height: 181 cm
    Weight: 68 ~ 71kg
    Blood type: A+
    Religion: Buddhism
    Favorite color: white, black, purple
    Hobbies: acting, dancing, singing, traveling and horse riding
    Favorite musical instrument: guitar
    Excels: drawing, swimming, embryo fist, basketball, baseball
    Idol: Liu De Kai (A Taiwanese actor)
    Favorite singer: Andy Lau (Steve loves all sorts of songs that are worth listening)
    Favorite pat(s) : dogs, horse
    Steve has 2 lovely puppies called Liu Liu (66) and Chi Chi (77).
    Chi Chi has appeared in Tai Zu Mi Shi Nu Er Ha Chi 2005.
    It was a rumor that Liu Liu will be appeared in a new Taiwanese TV series called "The Strategy of Lu Bawen"
    Education: Graduated from "Taiwan World New Broadcast Television Branch Technical Collage". Undertook one year advance course at "the English Play Institute" in the UK
    Awards: The most good looking actor in ancient costume award 2004
    The most welcome actor in Taiwan award 2004 (27 May 2005 Beijing TV Award)

STEVE'S WORKS UP TO DATE

TV SERIES
    01. (1984) STARS KNOW MY HEART PART 2
    02. (1986) ROMANCE IN THE CITY
    03. (1987) YUN TI JIN SHEN
    04. (1988) SPRING FLOWERS STILL FALLING
    05. (1989) WHO KILLS SUPER STAR?
    06. (1990) SPRING COMES SPRING GOES
    07. (1990) MY RICH HUSBAND
    08. (1990) LOVE WITHOUT A CONTRACT
    09. (1990) ROMANCE OF THE LAST ERA
    10. (1990) CHINESE PARASOL UNDER THE MIDNIGHT RAIN
    11. (1990)《情深无怨尤》
    12. (1991) SIX DREAMS 4 – SNOW a.k.a XUE KE
    13. (1992) SIX DREAMS 6 – GREEN GREEN GRASS BY THE RIVER
    14. (1993) MEI HUA TRILOGY 1 – TATTOOED FLOWER
    15. (1993) MEI HUA TRILOGY 3 – BETWEEN WATER AND CLOUD
    16. (1994) RIN MAN TAU HUA
    17. (1994) THE STORY OF EMPRESS DOWAGER XI CI
    18. (1994) HEAVEN SWORD AND DRAGON SABRE
    19. (1995) THIS LIFE THIS GERENATION a.k.a FOR YOU ALL MY LIFE
    20. (1995) WONG FEI HONG AND THIRTEENTH AUNT
    21. (1995) ATV JUSTICE PAO
    22. (1996) THE GOOD OLD DAYS
    23. (1996) STING 4 – STEAL THE SUN
    24. (1996) THE NEW DRAGON INN
    25. (1997) LOVE IS PAYABLE
    26. (1997) FATED LOVE
    27. (1998) WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW a.k.a THERE IS YOU TOMORROW
    28. (1998) LEGEND OF EIGHT IMMORTALS a.k.a JOURNEY TO EAST
    29. (1999) LEGENDARY SWORDSMAN
    30. (2000) NAI HE HUA
    31. (2001) WARRIORS FROM THE MAGIC MOUNTIAN a.k.a WARRIORS OF ZU MOUNTIAN
    32. (2001) FAMILY a.k.a REVENGE
    33. (2002) YI DAO SHAN HAI FAN LI HUA
    34. (2003) XIAO ZHAUNG EPIC/XIAO ZHAUNG MI SHI a.k.a THE SECRET OF QING DYNASTY
    35. (2004) PRINCE EPIC/HAUNG TAI ZI MI SHI a.k.a THE SECRET OF ROYAL
    36. (2004) LOVE IN A MIRACLE
    37. (2004) CHUN HUA QIU YUE a.k.a SPRING FLOWER WITH AUTUMN MOON
    38. (2005) DEMON WORLD a.k.a MO JIE
    39. (2005) TAI ZHAO MI SHI NUERHACHI a.k.a THE SECRET HISTORY OF GREAT GRAND KING: NUERHACHI
    40. (2005-06) WEI NI REN SHAO a.k.a BURNS FOR YOU
    41. (2006) RETURNS TO THE EAST HEROIC BIOGRAPHY
    42. (2006) FANG SHANG BING

SPECIAL APPEARENCES
    01. (1992) SEVEN BRIDES
    02. (2002) LEGENDARY SIBLINGS

UPCOMING SERIES (2006-07):
    THE SECRET HISTORY OF SUI DYNASTY 《隋朝秘史》
    GOLD PLATING WHITE TOWER《金装白色巨塔》
    LOVE IN HORIZON「愛在天涯」

MOVIES
    01. (1984) FUNNY FACES
    02. (1987) LONELY MOON SWORD
    03. (1988) SWORD AND SIX FRIENDS
    04. (1990) HONOUR THY FATHER
    05. (1990) THE ASSASIN BIOGRAPHY
    06. (1990) SPRING SWALLOW
    07. (1994) OTHER SIDE OF THE SEA a.k.a DANGEROUS LOVE BY THE SEA

It's such a great pleasure to see my idol's name on his idol list.. I knew clearly about that story.. I love you so much steve ma!!!
    Last edited by justbelievemee; 11-11-11 at 03:29 AM.