Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man 3

I have seen the movie and it's not bad really.What I would complain is the fact that I got a problem getting a good time to watch the movie as it seems practically every theatre is being fully booked up on May 1,the day the movie was first broadcasted in Singapore.It ends up that I have to book the really late night tickets to watch it and I'm not disappointed.

What I really love is the last part where Spiderman and the "New-Goblin" Harry Osbourne gang up to vs Venom and Sandman.James Franco is really Suave and good looking as Harry but it's so sad that he died as a result of saving Peter Parker that spiderman.It's gratifying to know the misunderstanding btw the 2 best friends are cleared up finally but I feel sorry for Harry dying for Spiderman.He's a good friend indeed.But I wonder how come he's not totally blown to bits when Dark Spiderman throw back that goblin bomb at him.He ends up only disfigured which is quite dubious for me as I see Venom being blown up to pieces with the same bomb.I feel Topher was good at portraying Venom and he looks good.In fact,both Venom and Harry looks better than Spidey If I am Mary,I would dump Spidey any day for Harry

The show is a thriller injected with moments of humour to brighten up the plot.Yea... Jonah Jameson that press captain was great funny He and his secretary and he and the little girl with camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon View Post
    I have seen the movie and it's not bad really.What I would complain is the fact that I got a problem getting a good time to watch the movie as it seems practically every theatre is being fully booked up on May 1,the day the movie was first broadcasted in Singapore.It ends up that I have to book the really late night tickets to watch it and I'm not disappointed.
    O/T: Try Tiong Baru nxtime, there just nv run out of seats; got 7 tickets there last mintue(12th row).

I feel sad that Harry died in the end, was hoping for his role in Sm4 if there will be any, but now he's died...
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

@Raenon and Vic Viper

ARGH, we need spoiler tags!!! i didn't want to know what happened yet!

EDIT: spoiler! and yea its a response to above to dont read blahblahblahhhh.

yea i agree make sure yu put spoiler!
    but its okay now i know what to expect. and harry died? nooooo!
    Last edited by annaaa; 05-05-07 at 11:25 PM.

lol.. poor annaaa and 0-0-0... it's a very good movie though.. a combination of action, comedy, romance, even a bit of scary bits.. do watch it ^^
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    lol.. poor annaaa and 0-0-0... it's a very good movie though.. a combination of action, comedy, romance, even a bit of scary bits.. do watch it ^^
    actually, i was planning to watch it next week... this is why ... argh... spoiler... argh...

yea me too. just had SATs today so couldnt go. but so many new movies are out! spidey3 will be on the top of the list tho. no more spoilers!

Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not read.

Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    yea i agree make sure yu put spoiler!
    but its okay now i know what to expect. and harry died? nooooo!

Why did you have to say that? I have not seen the movie. Couldn't you put spoiler or something in your post? I know you're quoting from one of the above posts, but it was a long post so I purposely ignored it as I could figure out that there was a spoiler in that post from all that typing. Your post was short so I read it and I regret reading it. Can you please edit your post so no more people would read what you typed?
    Last edited by Bai Qi44; 05-05-07 at 10:53 PM.
    青山不改,绿水长留. 请啊!

http://www.geocities.com/wackyjlee/Others/lee.swf <----Chen Zhen (Bruce Lee version) kicking arse

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Qi44 View Post
    Spoiler alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not read.

Why did you have to say that? I have not seen the movie. Couldn't you put spoiler or something in your post? I know you're quoting from one of the above posts, but it was a long post so I purposely ignored it as I could figure out that there was a spoiler in that post from all that typing. Your post was short so I read it and I regret reading it. Can you please edit your post so no more people would read what you typed?
    what? it was Vic_Viper who first posted it up tho. i was reponding.

Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    what? it was Vic_Viper who first posted it up tho. i was reponding.
    I didn't know at first you were responding to him cause you didn't quote him. He was quoting to a long post so I figured that there had to be a spoiler or two in there. He really should typed spoiler in his post too as well as anyone who points out parts of the movie they've watched.

But the thing is, I read your post cause I was only reading the short posts that weren't directly using the quoting function and without the word "Spoiler" in it. Anything long or quoted, I figure would have the details of the movie in there. I did not want to know that part of the movie till I actually watch it. It would be best if you either typed spoiler in that post of yours or just edit it out. The same sentiments goes to Vic_Viper and anyone who points out parts of the movie.
    Last edited by Bai Qi44; 05-05-07 at 11:22 PM.
    青山不改,绿水长留. 请啊!

http://www.geocities.com/wackyjlee/Others/lee.swf <----Chen Zhen (Bruce Lee version) kicking arse

err.. okay whatever. i'll edit it for future readers.

I thought Harry's mask was pretty cool... makes him look like ninja
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

dunno if this will be a spoiler so just don't read those who haven't seen it..

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko View Post
    I thought Harry's mask was pretty cool... makes him look like ninja

lol yeah, except it's electronic..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    @Raenon and Vic Viper

That's just too bad Sorry in any case!! Will put ***SPOILERS ALERT!!!Triple Zeroes,annaaaaaa and Bai_Qi44 PLEASE DON"T READ*** next time

Quote Originally Posted by Bai_Qi44
    Couldn't you put spoiler or something in your post? I know you're quoting from one of the above posts, but it was a long post so I purposely ignored it as I could figure out that there was a spoiler in that post from all that typing.
    Yea ... seem that you are one smart person What can you expect from a long post besides spamming,personal comments and some snips spoilers from the show?? So for those people who have "un-intentionally" read my post ... ...
    Last edited by Raenon; 05-06-07 at 02:39 AM.

i was looking forward to Gwen Stacy and Bada55 Peter Parker getting on with each other.. but all they did was the 'upside down' kiss, and a little jazz number to make Mary Jane jealous.

i liked the part where Peter walked on the wild side! it was so Saturday Night Feverish!! hahah i couldnt stop laughing when he did the John Travolta walk
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

its spiderman u know what happens without watching it. look at the tailers and u will figure it out. this movie was a big flop.
    i dont like how the movie tries to explain things by inserting parts into the movie without actually going into the it. Its very unprofessional of them. the screen i was talking about was the butler part where he told harry something where he should of told him way way before the 2nd spiderman movie came out if he knew it already.
    its really a big mess. like the singing and the dancing of the lead actor actresses. not spiderman movies used to be.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8 View Post
    this movie was a big flop.
    a BIG FLOP? an estimated $58M taking on opening day can't be that bad
    http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=20233
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    @Raenon and Vic Viper

Opps I'm really sorry. I forgot abt the spoiler alert. Sorry fellow forum mates.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

its spiderman u know what happens without watching it. look at the tailers and u will figure it out. this movie was a big flop.
    it broke box offfice records on the first day out..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

This movie cost $300 million US to make. That's the most expensive movie ever. Even Titanic just cost $200 million US to make.

Here's the thing. Even if this movie was craptacular, it'll still make a lot of money base on hype alone. You know what? After just 4 days, Spiderman has made $375 million US and that amount has smashed all Box Office records. It cost $300 mill to make and in just 4 days, it's already made a profit of $75 mill. This movie will no doubt be one of the highest grossing movies of all time once it's off the cinemas, which won't be for another month or two.
    青山不改,绿水长留. 请啊!