• Alyssa Chia

35 14.34%
  • Gao Yuan Yuan

84 34.43%
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Actress Battle Royale 2006 - Final

Oh no!!! Me and my 10 clones will be eliminated

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    a couple of days ago. i always like to see which threads other rpg players and my other friends are surfing, so i came across the obvious cheater. didn't want to make such a big fuss about it. but now that this poll is public, there's evidence that this person indeed cheated..lol

yup...chuy is doing this manually and so will sugar. man, i'm glad i didn't volunteer myself...although it would be fun to eliminate votes.

UPDATE--There will be Updates in every pages.---

_Sugar can update if i'm not here.

*I will remove voters who has no post counts and perosn who joined in after June 11. Then i will post the real winner, this should be a fair data to everyone. *

So far the real votes are

LYF-2
    Vicki-3
    Alyssa-1
    GYY-7
    Last edited by chuy605; 07-02-06 at 04:48 PM.

So which is the official count? The poll or your informal manual system? I think it is better for Net and 0-0-0 to state this and why they are actually using a manual system rather than basing on forum poll count.

Quote Originally Posted by chuy605
    I'm going to re-count the real numers of vote. I will remove voters who has no post counts and perosn who joined in after June 23. Then i will post the real winner, this should be a fair data to everyone.

So far the real votes are

LYF-2
    Vicki-3
    Alyssa-1
    GYY-5

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    So which is the official count? The poll or your informal manual system? I think it is better for Net and 0-0-0 to state this and why they are actually using a manual system rather than basing on forum poll count.
    because the manual system is the only way to stop cheaters. I'm sure Net & 0-0-0 will agree with me. There are also other members backing this way of voting too.

That may be so, but you and others did not create the poll. This is a form of vigilantism. Until Net and 0-0-0 both agree officially in this poll then your counting is not valid at all.

I'll abstain my vote from this poll if both Net and 0-0-0 remain silent on this.

(I understand why you and some others want to do this but you cannot take over control of a poll that you did not create)

because the manual system is the only way to stop cheaters. I'm sure Net & 0-0-0 will agree with me. There are also other members backing this way of voting too.

That may be so, but you and others did not create the poll. This is a form of vigilantism. Until Net and 0-0-0 both agree officially in this poll then your counting is not valid at all.

I'll abstain my vote from this poll if both Net and 0-0-0 remain silent on this.

(I understand why you and some others want to do this but you cannot take over control of a poll that you did not create)
    I don't care if you oppsite me, what i'm doing is a fair way of counting.

Or is it because i'm stoping you from using ur clones? If you want to cheat go for it, i'm not stoping you.

You are stealing control of a poll and that is what I am against.

By doing so you are setting a precedent for others to steal future polls.

Don't you understand this? Imagine you made a poll and someone comes along and say that since there is rampant cheating in your poll they are going to do a manual count and that your official poll count is not accepted by them and some others.

Why is Net and 0-0-0 keeping silent on this?

I don't care if you oppsite me, what i'm doing is a fair way of counting.

Or is it because i'm stoping you from using ur clones? If you want to cheat go for it, i'm not stoping you.

GO VICKI, GYY AND ALYSSA!!!
    I will vote at the end, I'll see who has the most votes.
    And I like chuy's way of counting. Glad that the last poll is open.

You are stealing control of a poll and that is what I am against.

By doing so you are setting a precedent for others to steal future polls.

Don't you understand this? Imagine you made a poll and someone comes along and say that since there is rampant cheating in your poll they are going to do a manual count and that your official poll count is not accepted by them and some others.

Why is Net and 0-0-0 keeping silent on this?
    so your saying there is no cheating here??

You may like it but the poll creators Net and 0-0-0 may not. Try putting yourself into their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    GO VICKI, GYY AND ALYSSA!!!
    I will vote at the end, I'll see who has the most votes.
    And I like chuy's way of counting. Glad that the last poll is open.

Use your brains lah!!
    CHRIST!! You brain dead and cannot read plain English?
    Stealing a poll is stealing a poll whichever way you put it.

Did you get Net and 0-0-0 expressed permission to invalidate the official poll count and use yours?

so your saying there is no cheating here??

You may like it but the poll creators Net and 0-0-0 may not. Try putting yourself into their shoes.
    Don't worry they will be here, you just relax and see if my way is good or bad.

If they dont like it and they dont have the idea of doing it, I dont see why they will leave the poll public.

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    i wonder if i should make the Final poll public and exclude voters whose join date is less than 31/05/2006.....

Personally, I'm glad, so no LYF fans can cheat!

Until Net and 0-0-0 both agree with your system by posting their agreement here then the auto vote counter is still the official count.

This is how the game is played. You want rules so the poll creators must agree with those new rules officially here in their poll.

Don't worry they will be here, you just relax and see if my way is good or bad.

Did they say anyone can take control of their poll?

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    If they dont like it and they dont have the idea of doing it, I dont see why they will leave the poll public.

Use your brains lah!!
    CHRIST!! You brain dead and cannot read plain English?
    Stealing a poll is stealing a poll whichever way you put it.

Did you get Net and 0-0-0 expressed permission to invalidate the official poll count and use yours?
    What ever...Yea Get Mad like ur going to hurt me...shit ur a ignorant person who can accept the fact that ur believes were wrong.

Until Net and 0-0-0 both agree with your system by posting their agreement here then the auto vote counter is still the official count.

This is how the game is played. You want rules so the poll creators must agree with those new rules officially here in their poll.

What ever.. will see..ok

Thanks for the good grammer. IMO, until Net and 0-0-0 agrees with your counting, it is illegal and the official poll count still stands.

Make your own poll, then you can do anything you like with it, but not steal someoone's poll just because you don't like the way the poll creators set their rules.

What ever...Yea Get Mad like ur going to hurt me...shit ur a ignorant person who can accept the fact that ur believes were wrong.

You are Bit--ching because LYF will not win if we use Chuy's system.

Yes, so you should stop arguing because it's fruitless when they aren't here.

Did they say anyone can take control of their poll?
    Is she taking control? All she's doing is counting the votes. That's her freedom to do so, if the votes are left open It's your freedom to abstain from voting as well.