Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kurosagi クロサギ ~ The Black Swindler (starring Yamashita Tomohisa and Horikita Maki)

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari View Post
    I agree. I think Yamapi showed his versatility in portraying different characters during his swindles. His character reminds me of Robin Hood.

i didn't like Maki's role as much. She's loud, righteous, yet did not do anything practical to help the victims. All talk and no action is weak. But at least she's right in that one should not commit crimes to avenge oneself. Her righteousness is not adequately/solidly projected aside from crying out loud.

I like Maki's friend more.
    I thought yamapi was not very convincing in the various swinderling roles but he's very good at the emo scenes not to mention that he looks fantastic looking conflicted and pained. Actually though Maki's role was not exactly memorable, I would prefer her over her best friend. I find her kind of irritating.

Here's one for Yamaki:

Pretty good using the Kagen no Tsuki song by Hyde,
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=44mkC4uL8uQ
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Hi Suet Seung,

My favourite Yamaki MV most definitley is the one that was to the song of 'I must be dreaming' by Fro fro. It was awesome...pity it keeps getting removed by You-Tube. I loved that! Wished there was a way I could have saved it before it disappeared so many times previously...like 3 times?

i finished this series a month ago, and i thought it was pretty disappointing. i was excited at first seeing yamaki again after nobuta wo produce. i just ended up skipping through most of the episodes. i wanted more development between yamapi and maki ! owell, i hope the movie will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari View Post
    I agree. I think Yamapi showed his versatility in portraying different characters during his swindles. His character reminds me of Robin Hood.

i didn't like Maki's role as much. She's loud, righteous, yet did not do anything practical to help the victims. All talk and no action is weak. But at least she's right in that one should not commit crimes to avenge oneself. Her righteousness is not adequately/solidly projected aside from crying out loud.

I like Maki's friend more.

Just curious when you said you like Yukari beter than Tsurara. What traits do you like in Yukari? No offense, Yui's character is such an air head. Not only that but she's so selfish and unreasonable. What right does she has for slapping Tsurara? Also, what was she thinking when she was trying to advertise swindling for Kurosaki? Yes, her intention is to help Kurosaki but obviously, swindling is illegal. By doing that, it's not helping him. And if she really loves him, she would have try to change his mind about living his life avenging.

I don't blame Tsurara for being righteous. It's what a law student should be. It's why she went to law. You may be right that she does more talking than actions but what could she do as a student? Atleast, she's standing up for what she believe in and not yielding in even though she really loves Kurosaki. Tsurara, at the end of the drama, care for Kurosaki and looking out for his best interest, unlike Yukari, who only think of herself first. Also, who was the one that call to the police on Kurosaki at the end? Tsurara may be righteous and all but she will not betrayed Kurosaki like that.

Quote Originally Posted by intrans View Post
    i finished this series a month ago, and i thought it was pretty disappointing. i was excited at first seeing yamaki again after nobuta wo produce. i just ended up skipping through most of the episodes. i wanted more development between yamapi and maki ! owell, i hope the movie will be good.
    oh I agree that if you are looking for more focus on love aspect, Kurosagi was disappointing becasue I felt the same way too. The love story here is very subtle and moves very slowly..in fact not much if you ask me..but there's still something there.

Quote Originally Posted by rumikochan View Post
    Just curious when you said you like Yukari beter than Tsurara. What traits do you like in Yukari? No offense, Yui's character is such an air head. Not only that but she's so selfish and unreasonable. What right does she has for slapping Tsurara? Also, what was she thinking when she was trying to advertise swindling for Kurosaki? Yes, her intention is to help Kurosaki but obviously, swindling is illegal. By doing that, it's not helping him. And if she really loves him, she would have try to change his mind about living his life avenging.
    Actually, I didn't like any of the female leads in this show. I probably like the lady in the headquarters coffee shop more compared to the leads. The only trait I like in Yukari is she knows she likes Kurosaki and took action.

it's very interesting to hear people talking about the girls in this series.

as for me, i don't really care much about the relationship between yamaki. i mean, i think it's very innocent and truthful.

btw, i have no interest in that girl yukari at all. she's the most annoying person on the planet. i started to hate her more when she advertised kurosagi with all those flyers. i mean, what the heck? are you trying to kill him or something? that's not love, honey.

i really liked this drama probably becuase of the eye candy lolz i think yamapi is hott. I cant wait till the Kurosagi movie comes out in 2008. cant wait yay!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9553/kurosagi034nnur3.png')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.dorama.ru/allimg/kurosagi2.jpg')

Official trailer for the movie which opens on March 8 2008.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pC8_iET64wU

Smile

Oh my gosh! I'm a freak when it comes to Yamapi... I just saw the first episode of Kurosagi & its really great. I can see that its a very interesting series.. can't wait to finish it. Will Maki Horikita still take part in the movie?