Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Request to all forum members: change your signature to "Sek Por Tin didn't jump..."

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    In chapter 19, didn't Shi Potian jump over the Tiaoshan mountain? How come nobody brings this up? People in HSDS have problems leaping 30+ feet but Shi PoTian can jump over mountains!
    oh really ?!

In chapter 19, didn't Shi Potian jump over the Tiaoshan mountain? How come nobody brings this up? People in HSDS have problems leaping 30+ feet but Shi PoTian can jump over mountains!
    Are you trying to mess with people's head? I check up chapter 19. There is no Tiaoshan in the whole chapter 19.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Nah. His moment of glory came when he plunged down the Yuegu Valley to save Ah Xiu once again which measured 100,000 feet deep in the last part of Chapter 26 just before his final confrontation with Long and Mu. To everyone's amazement he was safe and sound.

ZWJ of HSDS would've broken all his bones if he dared attempt a 30,000 feet jump down a cliff, he would've no doubt been flattened like a pancake if he tried a 100,000 feet jump.

So jumping down deep cliffs is also achievable in Ode to Gallantry.
    Last edited by Hanky Panky; 07-11-06 at 07:18 PM.

"Sigh." So SuperWuxiaGod Sek Por Tin *does* exist after all?

Kidd, Ren Wo Xing, if this is all true, I take it all back. Sek Por Tin *is* another lame deux-ex machina character like Dook Goo Kau Bai.

Mount Olympus, sipping nectar and eating ambrosia

Quote Originally Posted by Hanky Panky
    Nah. His moment of glory came when he plunged down the Yuegu Valley to save Ah Xiu once again which measured 100,000 feet deep in the last part of Chapter 26 just before his final confrontation with Long and Mu. To everyone's amazement he was safe and sound.

If ZWJ of HSDS would've broken all his bones if he dared attempt a 30,000 feet jump down a cliff, he would've no doubt been flattened like a pancake if he tried a 100,000 feet jump.

Honey, sarcasm doesn't suit you. I've seen Homer Simpson come up with better sarcasm and Homer' sarcasm is terrible.
    So huge, so hopeless, to conceive
    As these that twice befell
    Parting is all we know of heaven
    And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

Quote Originally Posted by Athena
    Honey, sarcasm doesn't suit you. I've seen Homer Simpson come up with better sarcasm and Homer' sarcasm is terrible.
    Oh man! Can't chu just wait til' some gullible person replies before you spoil the fun .

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    "Sigh." So SuperWuxiaGod Sek Por Tin *does* exist after all?

Kidd, Ren Wo Xing, if this is all true, I take it all back. Sek Por Tin *is* another lame deux-ex machina character like Dook Goo Kau Bai.
    Ken, Ode To Gallantry only has 21 chapters.
    Last edited by kidd; 07-11-06 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse
    It was already quite cleared up in the thread that it was brought up in that this didn't happen.

Every single time you posted it "as a joke" subsequently had new people confused since they would then ask "He did? WTF?!"
    LOL. I fine it weird every time Tommy says SPT jumped over the ocean when it has been explained to him numerous times he didnt. Funny kid.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Ken, Ode To Gallantry only has 21 chapters.
    [snob attitude]I only read translated wuxia novels from which 1980s TVB series I watched and enjoyed as a child are derived.[/snob attitude]

It's true, though. If it didn't grab me sometime between the years of 1977-1984, it's not going to grab me. I'm a creature of habit in the worst way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    [snob attitude]I only read translated wuxia novels from which 1980s TVB series I watched and enjoyed as a child are derived.[/snob attitude]

It's true, though. If it didn't grab me sometime between the years of 1977-1984, it's not going to grab me. I'm a creature of habit in the worst way.
    Ken, I was not trying to convince you to read OTG. I was trying to tell u subtly that Hanky Panky was pulling your leg.

Originally Posted by Hanky Panky

If ZWJ of HSDS would've broken all his bones if he dared attempt a 30,000 feet jump down a cliff, he would've no doubt been flattened like a pancake if he tried a 100,000 feet jump.

There is no chapter 26 in OTG. The book only has 21 chapters.

*hides behind Sweeper Monk's wall of qi*

shi potian jumped over a puddle. when he landed, his white boots got dirty.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]