Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New series:Speed (Lee da hae, Lee seo jin)

Default New series:Speed (Lee da hae, Lee seo jin)

I'm kinda excited and mad that Lee da hae cancel her role in "sweet guy"...i was looking forward to that drama more bc i like her in funny roles better..but anything with her in is good so i'm looking forward with this one...

though i dn't really like the main actor ..he was in "phoenix"..he was good in there..but he's not cute as ERic....hichic..i'm gonna cry...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jkdramas.com/kstars/04/leeseojin.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/d/df/Lee_Da_Hae_2.jpg')
    news from Snoopi forum...

LDH taking up the sexy role in Speed:

KBS' racing blockbuster Drama 스피드 (Speed) just got a little faster. The Drama, which will broadcast in the Mon/Tue spot from January 2007, just cast Lee Da-Hae of 마이걸 (My Girl), who will work with male lead Lee Seo-Jin. The 12 Billion Won Drama, produced by Jin Hyung-Wook and written by Ma Jin-Won, marks the first co-production between Korea and Turkey. Story features Lee Seo-Jin as Yi-Soo, a car racer who smuggled himself into Turkey; Lee Da-Hae will play sexy shrink Ji-Won, and closing the 삼각관계 (love triangle) will be a 2nd Generation Chaebol who also happens to be a racer (Kim Myung-Min). Speed starts shooting from mid-August in Turkey. [Hankyoreh - 7/4]L

wow! i AM DEFINATELY looking forward to this series! I love Lee Seo-Jin! i have been waiting for a new drama since Phoenix and Damo.

He is a great actor, and I am getting excited!! Can't wait!
    ~True friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.~

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007
    KBS' racing blockbuster Drama 스피드 (Speed) just got a little faster. The Drama, which will broadcast in the Mon/Tue spot from January 2007, just cast Lee Da-Hae of 마이걸 (My Girl), who will work with male lead Lee Seo-Jin. The 12 Billion Won Drama, produced by Jin Hyung-Wook and written by Ma Jin-Won, marks the first co-production between Korea and Turkey. Story features Lee Seo-Jin as Yi-Soo, a car racer who smuggled himself into Turkey; Lee Da-Hae will play sexy shrink Ji-Won, and closing the 삼각관계 (love triangle) will be a 2nd Generation Chaebol who also happens to be a racer (Kim Myung-Min). Speed starts shooting from mid-August in Turkey. [Hankyoreh - 7/4]L
    I heard it's about rally racing and that it will feature Lee Seo-Jin and Kim Myung-Min battling it out as the aces of racing. Lee's character grew up in Turkey and later became a renowned car racer while Kim plays a president of the Turkish division of a car company.

The setting sounds intriguing. Expect great location shoots but why must there always be a third party in Korean dramas? Can't it be different for a change?

Quote Originally Posted by shootingst8r
    wow! i AM DEFINATELY looking forward to this series! I love Lee Seo-Jin! i have been waiting for a new drama since Phoenix and Damo.

He is a great actor, and I am getting excited!! Can't wait!

Me too, saw him from Her House, Damo and Phoenix. I like him in Damo.

I don't mind about Lee Seo Jin but he's the the best out there. Although go LDH. Lol i wonder how would LDH look like in here.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    I don't mind about Lee Seo Jin but he's the the best out there. Although go LDH. Lol i wonder how would LDH look like in here.
    it said that her role is a sexy shrink.....i'm quessing she's going for the older image...
    shrink??? are they one of those people who listens to others for a living//??hahhah.i'm so clueless....

i love how she chose to portray different roles...
    in "heaven's fate" she was good girl...
    "green rose" ...professional, sad...
    "my girl" funny, childesh look...
    Speed>>>sexy older image....heheh...can't wait for her new series...

I will be watching this for Lee Da Hae but I don't like Lee Suh Jin at all. Sorry to his fans but he just does not appeal to me.

Default Cute actress

I watched Green Rose and she was really sweet in it. But why do Asian actresses have to try to be sexy? What's wrong with being cute, dainty, elegant, smart, classy ? I saw the movie Love so Divine and the actress was supposed to be sexy... puhleese. She had very little at the top and bottom and she was wearing skimpy things.. pouting all the time (as if it was sexy). Now, the Chinese actress return of Condor hero (Liu?) was so lovely in her trailing white costume, gentle smiles and graceful walk. A real beauty. That is the strength of Asian women...

Quote Originally Posted by bella25
    I watched Green Rose and she was really sweet in it. But why do Asian actresses have to try to be sexy? What's wrong with being cute, dainty, elegant, smart, classy ? I saw the movie Love so Divine and the actress was supposed to be sexy... puhleese. She had very little at the top and bottom and she was wearing skimpy things.. pouting all the time (as if it was sexy). Now, the Chinese actress return of Condor hero (Liu?) was so lovely in her trailing white costume, gentle smiles and graceful walk. A real beauty. That is the strength of Asian women...
    i think Lee da hae is sexy ...she has a very curvacious body......i mean if she has the body why not show it off. Like Hyori lee, she's very sexy. I don't see nothing wrong with that.
    As for crystal liu. Her face is born with the cuteness look. It wouldn't be right if she try to try other things. plus she was in a ancient series. You can only see innocence in her look.

Plus Lee da hae is only trying on a new role. it's nothing particularly bad about it. I really like the way she dresses in real life. Very clean and very beautiful. If she has the body why not shows it off. What's the point of being beautiful rite..hahah........
    Last edited by tuoimongmo2007; 07-12-06 at 10:39 AM.

it said that her role is a sexy shrink.....i'm quessing she's going for the older image...
    shrink??? are they one of those people who listens to others for a living//??hahhah.i'm so clueless....

i love how she chose to portray different roles...
    in "heaven's fate" she was good girl...
    "green rose" ...professional, sad...
    "my girl" funny, childesh look...
    Speed>>>sexy older image....heheh...can't wait for her new series...
    Yeah, I know I saw you wrote she would portray this role for more sexy looking. So now I'm wondering how would she looks like ? Can't wait for another LDH serie
    -

I was a bit disappointed because I was looking forward to seeing LDH with Eric. But, I guess it's a career move. Probably she wants her fans to see something new from her. Anyway, I still hope that she gets to appear with Eric in the future.

Ooh, this sounds interesting I'll be looking forward to this. I love Lee Da Hae! She was so pretty and sweet and charming in My Girl, even though I haven't rewatched the entire series lols. She played her role very well with Lee DongWook, hopefully she'll have the same chemistry in this drama with this new guy

wow. ULTRA ULTRA good. i'm looking forward to this one =)
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

Lee Seo-jin may not be a good looker but he's definitely a good actor together with the other male lead Kim Myung-min

They both have an age gap with Lee Da-hae but I'm sure things will work out. I hope the racing will be real and exciting to watch. Hopefully they focus on the racing cause the title after all is Speed

Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    Lee Seo-jin may not be a good looker but he's definitely a good actor together with the other male lead Kim Myung-min

They both have an age gap with Lee Da-hae but I'm sure things will work out. I hope the racing will be real and exciting to watch. Hopefully they focus on the racing cause the title after all is Speed
    Lee Seo Jin is good looking but he lacks the charm, sexy appeal that Eric has. Whatever, I still want to see how Da Hae works with him. :P

Quote Originally Posted by autumnleaves
    Lee Seo Jin is good looking but he lacks the charm, sexy appeal that Eric has. Whatever, I still want to see how Da Hae works with him. :P

yea...i dk i still don't really like this actor much..........i rather see her with Jo in sung or the main actor in "save the dance for me">....he's ultra hot!!..kekek

yea...i dk i still don't really like this actor much..........i rather see her with Jo in sung or the main actor in "save the dance for me">....he's ultra hot!!..kekek
    Yep, I certainly agree with you. I'd like to see Jo In Sung together with her. He's also a sweet actor and LDH is cute. With that combination who knows what it equal to . Although I dislike the Save the last Dance guy and I don't know where he went but he's fine. Just not my type.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    Yep, I certainly agree with you. I'd like to see Jo In Sung together with her. He's also a sweet actor and LDH is cute. With that combination who knows what it equal to . Although I dislike the Save the last Dance guy and I don't know where he went but he's fine. Just not my type.
    heheh i hear ya.... i dk the guy in "last dance"..he has that edgy look........which i love...but don't know what happened to him...there are so many new korean stars it's tough competition......kekke...they sprout up like mushrooms....

i heard "speed " is delayed or might be cancel....kinda suck...

Default Ji Seong?

heheh i hear ya.... i dk the guy in "last dance"..he has that edgy look........which i love...but don't know what happened to him...there are so many new korean stars it's tough competition......kekke...they sprout up like mushrooms....

i heard "speed " is delayed or might be cancel....kinda suck...

You mean Ji Seong? He was in All In. I don't know if that's before or after last dance. Probably doing OK. The ones sprouting are the 20-odd like Bi. The guy from Phoenix is too old for LDH.... hard to imagine the rapport between them.

The Ji Sung guy from Save The Last Dance is currently serving his military service. All In is before STLD

Speed may be delayed or cancelled?