Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vic Zhou(Zai Zai)<3

Smile Vic Zhou(Zai Zai)<3

Here's a thread for all you you who love Vic Zhou (Zai Zai)

I love Zai Zai. He's handsome and cute. He's funny and really adorable. I didn't find a thread on him so I decided to make one since usually he has a huge fan base. So for you Vic Zhou fans (no haters) you can discuss anything at all about Zai Zai<3 ;]
    Last edited by Lilyx3; 07-14-06 at 12:18 AM.
    Whsie is just shy. He secretly loves Zai Zai as much as I do. Right Alex?
    Vic&Barbie<3. The greatest couple ever.
    Top 2 dramas: ISWAK, MARS
    Joe Cheng is hot.

he was alright. I liked him better during MG. RIght now, i think he seems more arrogant somehow.. and he is not single anymore. MIght as wel not drool over him
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Actually, i like the fact that he's taken. When I first got obsessed with him he was already dating Barbie Hsu. I watched MG and MARS and I thought they were really cute together. I love them together. It's better that he's taken by her or else I would die internally everytime he dated xD.
    Joe Cheng is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyx3
    Actually, i like the fact that he's taken. When I first got obsessed with him he was already dating Barbie Hsu. I watched MG and MARS and I thought they were really cute together. I love them together. It's better that he's taken by her or else I would die internally everytime he dated xD.

erm.... ok. I suppose u are in your early teens worshipping idols?

used to like him.. but latetly, i think he changed. He was more grounded back then.. but now, it looks like his star status changed him. I don't blame him since he is very popular right now

I haven't noticed. But then again I only know what other forums say and things I can find that are subbed or translated.

And yeah xD. Early teens. I used to not worship anything but then I got obsessed with Taiwanese dramas. I began liking him after seeing him act as Huaze Lei in MG. Then liked him even more after MARS.
    Joe Cheng is hot.

I haven't noticed. But then again I only know what other forums say and things I can find that are subbed or translated.

And yeah xD. Early teens. I used to not worship anything but then I got obsessed with Taiwanese dramas. I began liking him after seeing him act as Huaze Lei in MG. Then liked him even more after MARS.

hmm. his love life is strange and inconsistent. A first, he kind of took Xu wei lan away from her bf.. than went to Barbie.. I rememebr XWL was crying about teh breakup too.

Vic himself, showed lil remorse. Towards Barbie, i don't know how loving it is since she wants him to get married to her. VIc seems indiferent about it

Recently I've been reading stuff about Vic and Barbie right before they got together and at the start of their dating relationship. There were a lot of articles about XWL criticizing Vic and Barbie. I know there was a lot of controversy and stuff with love triangles and all but Vic nor Barbie retaliated. People said she was using her sadness and grief for publicity since before Vic and her seperated they were sorta falling out with each other. As for the Vic/Barbie relationship, I saw Vic on Xiao S's talk show and they talked a lot about his relationship. He was sweet and said a lot about how Da S was the only persont hat could understand him. It made me like their relationship a lot more.
    Joe Cheng is hot.

Recently I've been reading stuff about Vic and Barbie right before they got together and at the start of their dating relationship. There were a lot of articles about XWL criticizing Vic and Barbie. I know there was a lot of controversy and stuff with love triangles and all but Vic nor Barbie retaliated. People said she was using her sadness and grief for publicity since before Vic and her seperated they were sorta falling out with each other. As for the Vic/Barbie relationship, I saw Vic on Xiao S's talk show and they talked a lot about his relationship. He was sweet and said a lot about how Da S was the only persont hat could understand him. It made me like their relationship a lot more.

of course, we will never mnow what happen, but seeing Vic so wishy washy..or inconsistent.. i can't help but wonder. I also read that Vic dated xwl when she was dating someone else.. i rememebr that Vic got a bad rep that he stole a girl

I heard stuff like that. They said he was a ladykiller. I try not to pay attention to negative aspects even though I know they're there. It took me a while to find out he smoked and I was going to disapprove of him but it was he used to smoke but quit now. I think this relationship will last because he and Da S have been friends ever since MG1. They maintained their friendship through the years and had the whole brother sister relationship. I personally believe that love starts from friendship so I'm cheering for ZaiZai and Da S's relationship to last for the long run.
    Joe Cheng is hot.

personally, don't like Vic and Barbie together... Vic looked good in MG, but his acting sucked, and Barbie's acting was bad too, so i didn't end up liking either of them.
    i've heard bad rumours about vic's relationships too... but yea, he just comes across as being kind of arrogant.

It's weird too, he seemed head over heels with XWL when he was courting her. He picked her up when she finished her work.. dated, wore matching rings.. I remeber, when she didn't want to be with him in the beginning, he was pretty down and drank alot, a reason why he had a chubby/bear belly at one point. Now, it was so awkward he claims that Barbie is the love of his life

another reason Barbie and Vic dating looks funny.. cause at MG1, they claimed that they were brother and sister towards each other. They were pretty adamant about it too. Barbie claimed that VIc was like her lil" di di" while Vic looked at her like a big sister. Barbie even mentioned that she adopted him as a god brother too , now lovers.

Barbie and Blue were pretty close as a couple too when they dated. I think she professed how much she loved him.. and how she refused to do any naughty scenes on screen while they were dating. SHe was really into the r/s.. but within just a couple of months she seem to be head of over heels with Vic ..

I am not complaining about age difference between barbie/Vic since it is not that big of a gap... but I am complaining how inconsistent these two people are in terms of relationship.

Also, i don't like how some people defend how they look good with each other just because they did some series. On screen and off screen is very different.
    Last edited by Sugar; 07-14-06 at 07:57 PM.

how quickly do affections change?
    but honestly, i was surprised at vic's relationship stuff... i never really bothered to look up anything like that, but after i found out, i thought it was kind of weird.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    how quickly do affections change?

seems like some extended fling. Vic keeps shrugging off about commitments with Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    seems like some extended fling. Vic keeps shrugging off about commitments with Barbie.
    i don't know... i heard Barbie wanted to marry or something. Vic probably just wants to keep his 'freedom'

onscreen and offscreen is definitely a very different thing. Most onscreen relationships don't work offscreen and seem to end up being a short fling.

i don't know... i heard Barbie wanted to marry or something. Vic probably just wants to keep his 'freedom'

onscreen and offscreen is definitely a very different thing. Most onscreen relationships don't work offscreen and seem to end up being a short fling.

Yeah, I heard BArbie wanted to marry., she is reaching 30...and her sister, Xiao S, already had a lil baby. Maybe looking at the lil baby, barbie craves having one for herself. She is a woman after all, easily swayed by sudden emotions .teehee

VIc still shrugging off.of course. :d

personally, don't like Vic and Barbie together... Vic looked good in MG, but his acting sucked, and Barbie's acting was bad too, so i didn't end up liking either of them.
    i've heard bad rumours about vic's relationships too... but yea, he just comes across as being kind of arrogant.

while i agree that vic and barbie don't suit each other, i highly recommend you check out the movie mars before passing judgement on vic's acting. this boy def. has talent, MG just didn't give him the chance to show his range. same goes for barbie.
    as for him being arrogant, i believe that sometimes his quiet nature makes him come across that way. from all the talk shows and interviews i seen and read, he is actually very sweet and thoughtful.

Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16
    while i agree that vic and barbie don't suit each other, i highly recommend you check out the movie mars before passing judgement on vic's acting. this boy def. has talent, MG just didn't give him the chance to show his range. same goes for barbie.
    as for him being arrogant, i believe that sometimes his quiet nature makes him come across that way. from all the talk shows and interviews i seen and read, he is actually very sweet and thoughtful.

It's not that MG did not allow him to show his range. Zaizai's acting was really bad then. Watch poor prince where he was the lead and he was still bad. But he definitely has improved. He's awesome in Silence.

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    It's not that MG did not allow him to show his range. Zaizai's acting was really bad then. Watch poor prince where he was the lead and he was still bad. But he definitely has improved. He's awesome in Silence.
    haven't really seen him act apart from MG, so i guess his acting has probably improved since then. To be honest, i don't like his singing either... the only thing i like about vic is his looks

Just heard from a friend of mine that Vic and Barbie are engaged. Is this true?

I loved Vic's acting in MARs. He's really improved. His singing isn't bad to me. I like some of his songs. And he definetely has looks. Barbie wants to marry and it's good for her since she's approaching 30. Vic also wants to marry young so I think they can compromise on that. He also wants children and still be young enough for his grandchildren. Problem is he still needs to do his military training and his company doesn't want him to marry while his career is going so well. He risks thousands and thousands of teenage girls revolting =/.
    Joe Cheng is hot.