Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vic Zhou(Zai Zai)<3

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyx3
    I loved Vic's acting in MARs. He's really improved. His singing isn't bad to me. I like some of his songs. And he definetely has looks. Barbie wants to marry and it's good for her since she's approaching 30. Vic also wants to marry young well. .

hmm... VIc wanted to marry young back then when he was not really well known compared to now . People change.

but anyways, I got to say took VIc sometimes to really act. He was below avg for MG.. and have u seen Love storm? It was terrible. It looked like i shot my foot watching that. Come to my place, bad... MG2, was just ok. still wooden.
    Poor Prince, silly to watch him cause it was nothing that good.

Mars was his best series. However, if you read the manga of Mars.. VIc still lacked charm and humor from the Character Ling ( rei)
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    [/B]

hmm... VIc wanted to marry young back then when he was not really well known compared to now . People change.

but anyways, I got to say took VIc sometimes to really act. He was below avg for MG.. and have u seen Love storm? It was terrible. It looked like i shot my foot watching that. Come to my place, bad... MG2, was just ok. still wooden.
    Poor Prince, silly to watch him cause it was nothing that good.

Mars was his best series. However, if you read the manga of Mars.. VIc still lacked charm and humor from the Character Ling ( rei)
    Sugar, have you watched Silence? I think he has improved there and I agree that his acting was.. bleh in MG. Like, so dead.. as in, no emotions. That how you say it? However, I've always liked characters like Hanazawa Rui, so naturally.. I still liked Vic in there. Plus, he's cute

EDIT: My agreement is to 0-0-0's post.
    Last edited by arachidonic; 07-15-06 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Sugar, have you watched Silence? I think he has improved there and I agree that his acting was.. bleh in MG. Like, so dead.. as in, no emotions. That how you say it? However, I've always liked characters like Hanazawa Rui, so naturally.. I still liked Vic in there. Plus, he's cute

EDIT: My agreement is to 0-0-0's post.
    yeah, i saw a bit of silence, he is better.. but again, mostly fluff from before. I agree that he did improve acting wise..

After seeing Silence.. i think he has more expression. Somehow, i never liked him as Ling/Rei in Mars. People praised him.. but I never liked his portrayal. Barbie too, i thought she was horrible as Qi Luo/Kira. There was this scene that she did , and i hated so much. When Ling was gonna "rape" Qi luo, she was screaming like an ape. Her facial expression was overboard and seemd very fake
    Last edited by Sugar; 07-15-06 at 05:21 PM.

I really liked Vic as Ling. I read the manga then watched MARS a long time afterwards. I think Vic did a good job and I found him to be really charasmatic. I agree that the screaming was a bit odd but I guess that's how Barbie screams in real life since she said she really got into the role. I think they were perfect for their roles nonetheless. They have real chemistry and that really made the drama.
    Whsie is just shy. He secretly loves Zai Zai as much as I do. Right Alex?
    Vic&Barbie<3. The greatest couple ever.
    Top 2 dramas: ISWAK, MARS
    Joe Cheng is hot.

something about Vic. When he was trying to act silly and funny.. it seemed very unnatural. He was better at solemn part.. however, it lookea bit strained somehow.

He has said that he's naturally quiet like his part in MG. But then he also has the side of him that jokes a lot. They keep explaining in tabloids and such that because he's a gemini he has different sides to him. His parts also goes from one extreme to the next. Vic is still young and can improve on his acting. He's been doing a great job of that so far.
    Joe Cheng is hot.

yeah, i saw a bit of silence, he is better.. but again, mostly fluff from before. I agree that he did improve acting wise..

After seeing Silence.. i think he has more expression. Somehow, i never liked him as Ling/Rei in Mars. People praised him.. but I never liked his portrayal. Barbie too, i thought she was horrible as Qi Luo/Kira. There was this scene that she did , and i hated so much. When Ling was gonna "rape" Qi luo, she was screaming like an ape. Her facial expression was overboard and seemd very fake
    Hmm.. I don't know. I liked him in Mars. Again, character-wise, and he looked hotter.. Yep! Yeah, I agree about that scene you're talking about. Even though I like the series alot.. when Barbie acted out that part, I was like.. "Yeah, ok. I know you're being raped... There's no need to over-act by screaming like you haven't screamed before.." No misunderstanding now.. I like Barbie, but I can't stand that scene too.. To me, when I think an actor/actress has over-acted, it looks fake.

But, like Lily said.. we never know how would anyone scream when they're being raped. That's probably how Barbie would react since she had a thought that it was real(you'll know if you've watched an interview between her sister, her and Vic in KangXiLaiLe).

Hmm.. I don't know. I liked him in Mars. Again, character-wise, and he looked hotter.. Yep! Yeah, I agree about that scene you're talking about. Even though I like the series alot.. when Barbie acted out that part, I was like.. "Yeah, ok. I know you're being raped... There's no need to over-act by screaming like you haven't screamed before.." No misunderstanding now.. I like Barbie, but I can't stand that scene too.. To me, when I think an actor/actress has over-acted, it looks fake.

But, like Lily said.. we never know how would anyone scream when they're being raped. That's probably how Barbie would react since she had a thought that it was real(you'll know if you've watched an interview between her sister, her and Vic in KangXiLaiLe).

It wasn't just the rape factor.. but the way she screamed. hre facial expression. I would rather she tone her self down. There are some rape scenes in series.. and thet females don't scream like she is giving birth and straining their eyes

It wasn't just the rape factor.. but the way she screamed. hre facial expression. I would rather she tone her self down. There are some rape scenes in series.. and thet females don't scream like she is giving birth and straining their eyes
    Haha.. the series is acted out ages already anyways.. Just try to forget it and don't bother to remember! XD

Haha.. the series is acted out ages already anyways.. Just try to forget it and don't bother to remember! XD

sweetie, it came come less than 2 years I watched it in viett first, which was less than a year

It doesn't really matter what we thought of her scream. Some may be very emotional after rapes and need to scream like they're in childbirth. If she needs to improve her screaming scenes then she can do so in her future dramas. MARS has already finished so we can only look forward to Vic and Barbie's future dramas even if they're not in the same ones together. I'm looking forward to Corner with Love and Delicious Relationships. I think those are it. I haven't watched Silence yet. I'm kinda hesistant since he you know what at the end. The trailer spoiled the entire series...
    Joe Cheng is hot.

wow check out this pic. i can't believe its vic!!! did he get plastic???

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/HuaZe/youngvic.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16
    wow check out this pic. i can't believe its vic!!! did he get plastic???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...e/youngvic.jpg
    They look like him. The first one is abit pixelated but you can tell it's him. the 2nd, 3rd, 6th ones all look the way he does now, but he seems more scrawny then. He looks like a twig.
    Last edited by foreva; 07-18-06 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    He looks like a twig.
    you took the words out of my mouth

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Vic is definitely my favorite out of all the guys from F4. I love his acting and singing..Totally agree that MARS was his best series ever...Well, it is one of the best series ever!! I loved the plot and the cast.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Vic was quite skinny when he came out.. I remeber that he complained about his frail physique compared to the other guys

Vic was quite skinny when he came out.. I remeber that he complained about his frail physique compared to the other guys
    Yeah. Also he falls sick a lot. He tires himself out and there was talk about him falling into depression and hurting himself. I believe that part but I do believe he tired himself out from so much work. He got a lot bigger in his MARS role though. Then it went down again. I think he looks nice in Silence.

Honestly.. looking at his baby pics/young pics.. i would never thought he would be a star. He resembles some of my cousins

Junior Member princessluvshotties's Avatar

OMG WAIT IS VIC AND BARBIE GOING OUT SRY I JUS SAW SUMTHING ON LINE

IT WUZ LYK VIC AND BARBIE FOREVER! AND HAD PICS OF THEM 2 !!!! SO IM WONDERING IF DEY R OR NOT!? PLZ MAIL ME OR SOMETHING THNX
    im inocent here

Junior Member princessluvshotties's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lilyx3
    Yeah. Also he falls sick a lot. He tires himself out and there was talk about him falling into depression and hurting himself. I believe that part but I do believe he tired himself out from so much work. He got a lot bigger in his MARS role though. Then it went down again. I think he looks nice in Silence.

YEA I SOOO AGREE LOL HE GOT BIGER IN MARS I DUNO IZ SILENCE GOOD NEVER HEARD OF IT SRY I WANT 2 WATCH IT CUZ HES IN IT!!!
    im inocent here