Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: kitty lai

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari View Post
    I like her in this other series:

Da4 Di4 Fei1 Ying1 - she acted as twins I think, one evil and one very kind. The evil sister is called Shui Ying?

Tie3 Zheng4 Rou2 Qing2 - A Singapore Broadcast Coporation (SBC) movie-length drama made in 1994 co-starring Chow Cher Meng, in which she acted a lawyer whose husband was murdered and Chow Cher Meng was the investigating laywer. They fell in love eventually and ironically, Chow Cher Meng was the one who uncovered the truth - she was the murderer. She pleaded guility and CCM's character said he'd wait for her. Very well-executed plot and pace. One of the best SBC/Mediacorp production.
    I too liked her in those series.

Default To Vivian

Kitty may not do the great action for other people. But, she remains in my heart as a good actress. Ofcourse, her relationship with Tony. Till now, I still hope that Kitty will marry to Tony. (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by mSsHoRtCaKe View Post
    does anyone know if kitty and tony ever dated in the past? she was so cute when she was younger and really fit in ancient series roles.
    Yah i listened it. Actually i read about that from a blog. I have her pictures of her young days when she was beautiful.

Default Can you help to translate this article? I think it's about Kitty

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/user/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
    http://ent.tom.com/2009-07-04/000E/0711 ... ce=TOM_N10
    I got this link from Kitty's website. is it the news about Kitty?

蔡少芬(Ada)去年与内地演员张晋结婚后,没有过着无聊的少奶奶生活,反而继续积极工作。近日,蔡少芬透 露工作减少,正处于养尊处优的阶段,因为非常渴望生育下一代,但丈夫这阵子不在港,让她饱受相 思之苦。

仪态尽失

老 公不在身边,蔡少芬依然有好朋友相陪。日前,她与好友黎美娴相约两位朋友到圆方商场喝下午茶。4人在商场的 一间咖啡室门口位置坐了下来,蔡少芬做“东”请 朋友喝咖啡吃蛋糕。虽然当日天气极为炎热,但黎美娴就像发冷般穿了一件白色“宇宙飞行服”,加上墨镜,惹来 不少途人看,不过她们没有理会,全程小声说大声 笑,蔡少芬还一度兴奋得不顾仪态,不停拍打黎美娴玉臂,看来跟朋友相处的时光与跟老公二人世界一样那么开心 。

声明:泛华娱乐提供专稿,未经tom授权,严禁转载,违者必究!

Default kitty lai

Ada Choi loss of exciting shopping malls deportment "play crazy," Li Mei-han (map)

标签:
    Tags: [COLOR=blue]蔡少芬[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]兴奋[/COLOR] TOM 2009/07/04 copy with links to invite friends of view
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.szonline.net/image/2009/200907/20090704/20090704115555_93734.jpg')
    蔡少芬与好友黎美娴相约两名友人到商场喝下午茶。
    Ada Choi Lai Mei Han and friends two friends meet to drink tea malls. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.szonline.net/image/2009/200907/20090704/20090704115555_55864.jpg')
    炎炎夏日,黎美娴却将自己包到好似“太空人”。
    Summer, Lai-han, however, the United States to its own package like "astronaut."
    蔡少芬(Ada)去年与内地演员张晋结婚后,没有过着无聊的少奶奶生活,反而继续积极工作。
    Ada Choi (Ada) and the Mainland actor Zhang last year after getting married, there is no princess charming living a boring life, we have to continue to actively work.
    近日,蔡少芬透露工作减少,正处于养尊处优的阶段,因为非常渴望生育下一代,但丈夫这阵子不在港,让她饱受 相思之苦。
    Recently, to reduce the work of Ada Choi said, is at the stage of养尊处优, because the next generation of children are very eager, but not in Hong Kong this time around her husband, she suffered pain of love.
    仪态尽失
    Loss of posture
    老公不在身边,蔡少芬依然有好朋友相陪。
    Husband is not around, there are still a good friend Ada Choi相陪.
    日前,她与好友黎美娴相约两位朋友到圆方商场喝下午茶。
    A few days ago, the United States with her friend Lai-han to meet two friends round to tea at shopping malls.
    4人在商场的一间咖啡室门口位置坐了下来,蔡少芬做“东”请朋友喝咖啡吃蛋糕。
    4 people in a shopping mall cafe and sat down in front of the location, Ada Choi to "East"吃蛋糕friend a cup of coffee.
    虽然当日天气极为炎热,但黎美娴就像发冷般穿了一件白色“宇宙飞行服”,加上墨镜,惹来不少途人看,不过她 们没有理会,全程小声说大声笑,蔡少芬还一度兴奋得不顾仪态,不停拍打黎美娴玉臂,看来跟朋友相处的时光与 跟老公二人世界一样那么开心。
    Although the weather is extremely hot, but I like Li Mei-han chills as wearing a white "space flight services", together with the sunglasses, attracted many passers-by to see, but they do not care about, the whole loud whisper said, laughing, Ada Choi was also regardless of deportment excited and kept tapping玉臂Lai Mei-han, it seems to get along with friends of the time with her husband and two of the world, like so happy.
    http://74.125.153.132/translate_c?hl...r1Qu9tNhYLDilw

Default the beautiful pic of kitty

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/user/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/user/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/user/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://botu.bokee.com/photodata/2006-5-30/010/004/636/1611405/1611405.jpg')