Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: kitty lai

Default kitty lai

does anyone know if kitty and tony ever dated in the past? she was so cute when she was younger and really fit in ancient series roles.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Yes, they did date and for a while too. Unfortunately, the broke up. I'm not sure how long though, forgot (maybe two years).

Yeah, Kitty dated Tony Leung for a bit during the filming of HSDS 86. However, Tony went back to Margie and left Kitty in the dark.

Kitty got marriet about 1-2 years go to a business man
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I like her.

no one post picture of Kitty, I love her in HSDS with tony leung, she so cute in there.

I love Kitty Lai. My fave role of hers was in Legend of Book and Sword. I thought that she stole the show in that series. She was just so cute.

I also liked her in HSDS.. but I like Sheren Teng more.

Kitty Lai is the best "Chiu Man" ever in The New Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre.

Wish she would come back out and do some tv series.

agree, whe looks so cute in HSDS love her costume and hairs style. her face is so cute in there. I miss her.

the last series I saw her in was Swordsman Part 3 with Alyssa Chia and Vincent Jiao. She played Vincent's Mom.

i really like her as well. She's one of the cutest actresses i miss her acting...

OMG!!!!! I can't believe Kitty's thread is so short!!!! Does anyone like her! I thought this wonderful and cute actress had so many fans!!! I became to love her after watching her in HSDS 86 with Tony Leung, which was just like a month ago. Her character is so cunning, smart, beautiful!!! Kitty is my second favorite actress after Idy Chan!!!!

What do you think of her?

Where are her fans?

Does she have any websites that are still upated today?

do you think kitty looks good in ancient costumes? vote for her at my monthly poll!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tvbtoday View Post
    OMG!!!!! I can't believe Kitty's thread is so short!!!! Does anyone like her! I thought this wonderful and cute actress had so many fans!!! I became to love her after watching her in HSDS 86 with Tony Leung, which was just like a month ago. Her character is so cunning, smart, beautiful!!! Kitty is my second favorite actress after Idy Chan!!!!

What do you think of her?

Where are her fans?

Does she have any websites that are still upated today?
    Actually she's one of my favorites after watching HSDS '86 as well. I think her rendition of Chiu Mun is the best out of all the remakes to date. Unfortunately she didn't film as much as other actresses during her time and she stepped away from the acting arena for quite a long time and quite early on. That's why it's tough for her to maintain any sort of fan base. But yeah, she's a wonderful actress. Hopefully she'll decide to come back although I think that's wishful thinking. I believe she is great friends with Monica Chan and Law Wai Kuen.

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks View Post
    Actually she's one of my favorites after watching HSDS '86 as well. I think her rendition of Chiu Mun is the best out of all the remakes to date. Unfortunately she didn't film as much as other actresses during her time and she stepped away from the acting arena for quite a long time and quite early on. That's why it's tough for her to maintain any sort of fan base. But yeah, she's a wonderful actress. Hopefully she'll decide to come back although I think that's wishful thinking. I believe she is great friends with Monica Chan and Law Wai Kuen.
    Glad you are a fan of Kitty as well, tennisrocks. Everyone loves Kitty in HSDS 86. It's so sad how she left the entertainment industry. She is so beautiful! By the way, did u visit my site...I have a page for Kitty too.

Kitty does have fans and I've been to her forum at cinple.net, but too bad the site is closed now and don't know where her fans went.

I actually am not a big Kitty, but I do like her. I liked her in other roles more than Zhao Min.I feel that she is overrated in that role. I think other actresses did better than her in that role. I like her the most as Li Yuan Zhi in Book and Sword even though it was only a supporting role. She was so cute!!
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

she no more acting right?? i miss her lol.

She was really a featured actress,very professional in her approach.I missed her a lot.Thanks for the post.

Default Hello There,

Hello,

***Here is a new website of Kitty Lai please, click on the link below to see the site! Hope you enjoy it!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/kittyfanclub08/fanclub5')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/kittyfanclub08/t3.JPG')

Kitty Lai's Homepage:
    http://www.geocities.com/kittyfanclub08/
    Last edited by vivian2009; 04-21-09 at 05:49 PM.

i didn't much like her chiu man role, i thought she was a bit too nice looking.

but i did like her in her other roles where she plays a more outgoing and mischevious character.

i'm currently watching an old film of hers, Before Dawn with Frankie Lam and Phuong Trung Tin(can't rememer chinese name).

she's still nice looking but her acting is...not so great.

wished it were, i really like her.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

I like her in this other series:

Da4 Di4 Fei1 Ying1 - she acted as twins I think, one evil and one very kind. The evil sister is called Shui Ying?

Tie3 Zheng4 Rou2 Qing2 - A Singapore Broadcast Coporation (SBC) movie-length drama made in 1994 co-starring Chow Cher Meng, in which she acted a lawyer whose husband was murdered and Chow Cher Meng was the investigating laywer. They fell in love eventually and ironically, Chow Cher Meng was the one who uncovered the truth - she was the murderer. She pleaded guility and CCM's character said he'd wait for her. Very well-executed plot and pace. One of the best SBC/Mediacorp production.