Thread: Maggie Siu

Default Maggie Siu

No thread on this wonderful actress so decided to start a thread

Any1 else luv watching her? Probably the most popular TVB actress of early '90s (similar to Dodo Cheng's popularity in '80s and Jessica Hsuan in late '90s) but took a backseat when she went out with Ekin.

Still, good to see her back making films and series.
    Have you come here to play Jesus?

Yes I absolutely love her too, however she and other actresses I like have been incognito for so long, I have stopped watching many TVB programs. I used to only watch TVB for Maggie Siu, Nnadia Chan, Noel Leung, Amy Chan, Felix Wong, and Roger Kwok.

When I started watching the ones with Maggie Siu again, it seems like TVB gives her such small roles that it saddens me.

I am currently watching "Dance of Passion" and her role at the moment, is relatively small.

== SPOILER ==

I'm assuming.... it's a spoiler of some types, so don't read if you don't want to know! I hope her role in "Dance of Passion" improves because she seems to be turning evil... I hope she becomes a main villian or something... something more noticable then her small role now. Since I'm at the part where the housekeeper dies and she seems like the one who killed her.... But let me see what happens.
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner

maggie siu is one of the best actress in tvb. i watch it for the same reasons as said above.

did she get marry twice, i'm curious because she divorce her second husband?
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

i love maggie siu as well...she was stunning as xiao ciao. i've always enjoyed watching her on screen as she's talented and beautiful...and has sort of a mixed look too!

sweet angel-i think you might be thinking about margie tsang (another favorite of mine). i don't think maggie ever married anyone though she lived with ekin for some time....curse that man!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

She's still quite youthful in Gu Long's adaptation Siu Sap Yee Lang (Treasure Raiders).

I'm watching Take Care Your Highness. I 'd rather have Andy pair up with her than with Carina Lau.

I didn't like Carina Lau with Felix Wong in the Young wanderer either.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Default Maggie Siu

I don't think she married anyone. As far as I know, like patricia n said, Maggie was only dating Ekin and living with him for a very long time. Other than that, she was rumored to be dating a HK millionaire. But nothing was confirmed.

Unless your question pertained to a certain role that Maggie had in a TVB series such as "Dance of Passion". Otherwise my response is no second or even first marriage.

Yes Margie Tsang, not my favorite but I enjoyed watching her at times. And I like Carina Lau very much too. Although I like her too, I rather Andy get with Maggie in "take Care Your Highness" too because it seemed like there was no turning back for Andy and Carina's relationship. It was too messed up.

Wow the good old days and talented actresses... where have they all gone...

Thanks Ronaldo07 for starting this thread.
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow
    I don't think she married anyone. As far as I know, like patricia n said, Maggie was only dating Ekin and living with him for a very long time. Other than that, she was rumored to be dating a HK millionaire. But nothing was confirmed.

Unless your question pertained to a certain role that Maggie had in a TVB series such as "Dance of Passion". Otherwise my response is no second or even first marriage.

Yes Margie Tsang, not my favorite but I enjoyed watching her at times. And I like Carina Lau very much too. Although I like her too, I rather Andy get with Maggie in "take Care Your Highness" too because it seemed like there was no turning back for Andy and Carina's relationship. It was too messed up.

Wow the good old days and talented actresses... where have they all gone...

Thanks Ronaldo07 for starting this thread.

It's my pleasure. Even tho' she's now 41, she still looks really pretty. It's bad how TVB makes use of these actors & actresses.

And why give her 'mother roles'??? She is not that old!!!!!
    Have you come here to play Jesus?