Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What SongS are you listening to NOW? v2.0 - Page 11
Page 11 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 3933

Thread: What SongS are you listening to NOW? v2.0

  1. #201
    Banned strife_au's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    It's either I win or you lose
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    audio enhancement

    i'm kind of curious though, maybe i'll listen to it too
    I dont give a flying feck if it was audio enhanced... whos voice isn't nowdays?
    At least it sounds leetoburit0... and addictive.

  2. #202
    Senior Member 0-0-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    6,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    whos voice isn't nowdays?
    do you even need to bother asking that question? LYF's voice is clearly not enhanced... she is wonderfully talented and can sing perfectly without enhancement!

    Currently listening to Full House OST

  3. #203
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    a few hundred meters above the ground
    Posts
    866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    audio enhancement

    i'm kind of curious though, maybe i'll listen to it too
    what song are you guys listening to? anyone care to share so i can listen to it too
    be happy

  4. #204
    Senior Member 0-0-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    6,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    what song are you guys listening to? anyone care to share so i can listen to it too
    佘诗曼 - 黄沙中的恋人

    haven't heard it yet though

  5. #205
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    a few hundred meters above the ground
    Posts
    866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    佘诗曼 - 黄沙中的恋人

    haven't heard it yet though

    LOL 0-0-0, u know that I can't read chinese. what is the title and who sang it? hehe better still, we can i get it?...download
    be happy

  6. #206
    Banned strife_au's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    It's either I win or you lose
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    LOL 0-0-0, u know that I can't read chinese. what is the title and who sang it? hehe better still, we can i get it?...download
    download here I uploaded it

  7. #207
    Senior Member arachidonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the Pigs
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    LOL welcome back! sorry haven't been around here so much of late. How was your exams??

    btw, am listening to Mischievious Princess Opening Theme on youtube
    Erm.. Okay, I guess. Lolz, thanks for asking

    Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Excellent

    You were bitten by a Vampire called arachidonic.
    You have lost 1.71 litres of blood.

    ----------

    The blood is life... and it shall be mine.

    ----------


    Transform into a Vampire and play MonstersGame too! Click here!
    Aaah... Oops. B-but.. I told you it bites...

    Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    audio enhancement

    i'm kind of curious though, maybe i'll listen to it too
    You should! Its good. XD

    But now, I'm listening to Otsuka Ai's Planetarium

  8. #208
    Senior Member arachidonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the Pigs
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    LOL 0-0-0, u know that I can't read chinese. what is the title and who sang it? hehe better still, we can i get it?...download
    Sung by Charmaine Sheh.
    About the title.. I guess its The Lovers in the Yellow Sand.

  9. #209
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    a few hundred meters above the ground
    Posts
    866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    download here I uploaded it
    Strife, you are the best..thanks for the song. really nice song. 0-0-0 already gave me the translation of it. thanks you guys..
    be happy

  10. #210
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    a few hundred meters above the ground
    Posts
    866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Sung by Charmaine Sheh.
    About the title.. I guess its The Lovers in the Yellow Sand.
    Wow!!!it's really good. Just love it.....errrr..btw, no translation?? lol if you have, if would be really nice, thanks
    be happy

  11. #211
    Senior Member arachidonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the Pigs
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    Wow!!!it's really good. Just love it.....errrr..btw, no translation?? lol if you have, if would be really nice, thanks
    I'll try to translate it if you could provide me with the lyrics

    EDIT: Grammar mistake
    Last edited by arachidonic; 08-20-06 at 10:06 AM.

  12. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    a few hundred meters above the ground
    Posts
    866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    I try to translate it if you could provide me with the lyrics
    LOL Where can i get the lyric? hehe nevermind then. it is a good song. who is this charmaine sheh by the way?? sorry cos I really have no idea who she is? her song is really nice though..
    be happy

  13. #213
    Senior Member arachidonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the Pigs
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    LOL Where can i get the lyric? hehe nevermind then. it is a good song. who is this charmaine sheh by the way?? sorry cos I really have no idea who she is? her song is really nice though..
    Erk.. not sure..
    Anyways, this is Charmaine Sheh and the guy beside him is Julian Cheung.

    Last edited by arachidonic; 08-20-06 at 10:16 AM.

  14. #214
    Banned strife_au's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    It's either I win or you lose
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    LOL Where can i get the lyric? hehe nevermind then. it is a good song. who is this charmaine sheh by the way?? sorry cos I really have no idea who she is? her song is really nice though..
    At www.baidu.com just go to mp3 and lyrics....

    ahh flip it here it is

    作曲编曲:陈国梁
    作词:岑伟宗监制:gary chan

    黄沙中都有曾造过的梦
    黄土埋着约誓与情路
    不能定结局也踏出不归路
    未信命格是今生命数
    风里失散路里重逢
    覆辙会重蹈
    是怨是缘未见半分预告
    黄沙伴我一生追一个梦
    节义半生为谁受用
    名分更沉重
    家让我安身知心欠奉
    难道注定承受是伤痛
    剧集火舞黄沙片尾曲
    如烟花足以能面对风暴
    情深难敌过现世残酷
    枯肠未免俗
    怕被风沙征服
    令我命数任风沙断送
    覆辙怕重蹈
    是怨是缘愿有半分预告
    承诺责任难道最终
    一路是无用
    难道我要经过堪坷
    最后才不用沉痛

  15. #215
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    a few hundred meters above the ground
    Posts
    866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    At www.baidu.com just go to mp3 and lyrics....

    ahh flip it here it is

    作曲编曲:陈国梁
    作词:岑伟宗监制:gary chan

    黄沙中都有曾造过的梦
    黄土埋着约誓与情路
    不能定结局也踏出不归路
    未信命格是今生命数
    风里失散路里重逢
    覆辙会重蹈
    是怨是缘未见半分预告
    黄沙伴我一生追一个梦
    节义半生为谁受用
    名分更沉重
    家让我安身知心欠奉
    难道注定承受是伤痛
    剧集火舞黄沙片尾曲
    如烟花足以能面对风暴
    情深难敌过现世残酷
    枯肠未免俗
    怕被风沙征服
    令我命数任风沙断送
    覆辙怕重蹈
    是怨是缘愿有半分预告
    承诺责任难道最终
    一路是无用
    难道我要经过堪坷
    最后才不用沉痛

    awww strife!!!! what can i say, lol? i'm so touched by your kindnes lol oh shit, i feel like crying, you know!!! *grins- i tend to be a little dramatic when someone is really being nice to me*..

    thanks anyway..really appreciated it very much.

    now Ara, can you please translate it for me?? pretty please hehe
    btw, thanks for the picture. i think i'll just go to the actress forum and look for her there. i'm sure she's there...
    Last edited by aiza11; 08-20-06 at 10:33 AM.
    be happy

  16. #216
    Senior Member arachidonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the Pigs
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    awww strife!!!! what can i say, lol? i'm so touched by your kindnes lol oh shit, i feel like crying, you know!!! *grins- i tend to be a little dramatic when someone is really being nice to me*..

    thanks anyway..really appreciated it very much.

    now Ara, can you please translate it for me?? pretty please hehe
    btw, thanks for the picture. i think i'll just go to the actress forum and look for her there. i'm sure she's there...
    Lol. Its done. But.. they are really direct translations; translated through my understandings of this song.. so uh.. it'll not be 100% accurate, and there's one of the sentence which I don't understand what it means. Sorry about that.

    黄沙中的恋人

    黄沙中都有曾造过的梦
    There are dreams made too, in yellow sand
    黄土埋着约誓与情路
    Promises and the road of love is buried in the yellow dirt
    不能定结局也踏出不归路
    Conclusions cannot be set and the point of no return is stepped upon
    未信命格是今生命数
    Never believing destiny is this lifeís fate

    #
    风里失散路里重逢
    Lost in the wind but reunite in the journey
    覆辙会重蹈
    Stepping upon the road of disaster
    是怨是缘未见半分预告
    Thereís no hint whether its resentment or fate

    *
    黄沙伴我一生追一个梦
    The yellow sand accompanies me to chase a single dream forever
    节义半生为谁受用
    Who enjoys righteousness for half a lifetime
    名分更沉重
    when fame is more important
    家让我安身 知心欠奉
    The home gives me a place to live but excludes intimacy
    难道注定承受是伤痛
    Is it destiny that pain is to be faced?

    如烟花足以能面对风暴
    Like fireworks, its enough to meet the storm
    情深难敌过现世残酷
    Deep love canít fight with the harshness of reality
    枯肠未免俗
    (Donít understand what it meant here, sorry)
    怕被风沙征服
    Afraid to be conquered by the yellow sand,
    令我命数任风沙断送
    that would make my fate get manipulated by the sandstorm

    Repeat # *

    承诺责任难道最终一路是无用
    Is promises and responsibilities useless in the end of the road?
    难道我要经过堪坷最后才不用沉痛
    Is it the need to overcome difficulties that would deprive me of great pain?

    Repeat *~end
    Last edited by arachidonic; 08-20-06 at 11:10 AM.

  17. #217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    a few hundred meters above the ground
    Posts
    866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Lol. Its done. But.. they are really direct translations; translated through my understandings of this song.. so uh.. it'll not be 100% accurate, and there's one of the sentence which I don't understand what it means. Sorry about that.
    Thank you, thank you. I really appreciated it very much for your effort.
    be happy

  18. #218
    Banned strife_au's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    It's either I win or you lose
    Posts
    4,404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    awww strife!!!! what can i say, lol? i'm so touched by your kindnes lol oh shit, i feel like crying, you know!!! *grins- i tend to be a little dramatic when someone is really being nice to me*..

    thanks anyway..really appreciated it very much.

    now Ara, can you please translate it for me?? pretty please hehe
    btw, thanks for the picture. i think i'll just go to the actress forum and look for her there. i'm sure she's there...
    npz

  19. #219
    Senior Member arachidonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Land of the Pigs
    Posts
    2,355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    Thank you, thank you. I really appreciated it very much for your effort.
    No problem~!

    越吻越伤心 - 苏永康

  20. #220
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    a few hundred meters above the ground
    Posts
    866

    Default

    I've been listening to :

    佘诗曼 - 黄沙中的恋人

    all day long today and still haven't get bored yet

Similar Threads

  1. Top 5 Songs
    By Canuck21 in forum Music
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-29-18, 02:35 PM
  2. F.I.R songs? T.T
    By Redictus in forum Music
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-06-15, 04:21 AM
  3. Songs in what language?
    By KantopunK...xD in forum Music
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 01-06-11, 06:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •