Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DBSK/TVXQ

dude, just as you're fantasizing about Gugu stalking her to this thread when you're not even a fan to earn brownie points eh? I'm curious as to what label you have for yourself. The other guy/girl is not far from it.
    Hi, Grifis, calm down, just trying to get to know some new friends
    I am a pessimist, but I think people like me!

Quote Originally Posted by shen diao xia View Post
    wow GuGu, I am really impressed!!! Your fanbase is even larger than "JaeJoong". Some friendly posts from oGaKirA and me were considered to be stalking.

Wow, you consider yourself my fan? Ummm sorry, in order to be my fan you have to pass several tests and you haven't pass the 'impress at first impression' test yet. But you can go on and tell people you're my fan, I'll just deny it when people ask me about you.

Grifis! Dude, got your hands on the History in Japan vol. 3 yet? I'm dying to see more JaeHoness! I'm at winglin going thru the dbsk thread just to see pics of my JaeHo!

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis View Post
    dude, just as you're fantasizing about Gugu stalking her to this thread when you're not even a fan to earn brownie points eh? I'm curious as to what label you have for yourself. The other guy/girl is not far from it.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    lol don't worry about him dude, he can't help it. i don't know what it is about me that he can't stop leaving me alone. he often tells me he loves me.

OGAKIRA! send me my song already! shheeeesh!
    LMFAO!!! Are u jealous Grifis?

Anyways, Im just trying to break this spell that GuGu seems to be under that's all. She refuses to eat and sleep ya know. And as you can see by her last line...she be jocking me.

Well no harm meant, I will leave you "groupies" to your fantansies.

"Just click your heals 3 times and say...'There's no place like home.'"
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post

Anyways, Im just trying to break this spell that GuGu seems to be under that's all. She refuses to eat and sleep ya know. And as you can see by her last line...she be jocking me.

"Just click your heals 3 times and say...'There's no place like home.'"
    hehehe babe have you not seen my noodle pics? me not eating? you're the one that taps me on the shoulder everynight when i'm sleeping.

Grifis! Dude, got your hands on the History in Japan vol. 3 yet? I'm dying to see more JaeHoness! I'm at winglin going thru the dbsk thread just to see pics of my JaeHo!
    Of course dude. I got it but then I haven't watched 'cause I already watched it online. You can watch that on veoh. Jaeho are just sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post

dude, what are you smoking? Is there a reason for me to be jealous?

Wow, you consider yourself my fan? Ummm sorry, in order to be my fan you have to pass several tests and you haven't pass the 'impress at first impression' test yet. But you can go on and tell people you're my fan, I'll just deny it when people ask me about you.
    If you insist I am a fan, then I am, since i am in a generous mood today.

Now, I will have go round town looking for someone who looks like you, snap pics and then post. Hang on, I don't even know how you look?!

If you insist I am a fan, then I am, since i am in a generous mood today.

Now, I will have go round town looking for someone who looks like you, snap pics and then post. Hang on, I don't even know how you look?!
    i know! you must of had fell in love with me right from the first post! i'm just too awesome! what am i going to do with myself? *shakes head*

CUTE, real CUTE! ...and smart as well! I was hoping you will send me a pic....

I better stop now, don't want to be accused of e-stalking or spamming

BTW, do you think I can google your pic? ;-)

However, be careful of this guy/gal!!! This could be the real stalker!
    haha...seeing how fast you sold out on me bro...Im not going to help you!
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

haha...seeing how fast you sold out on me bro...Im not going to help you!

NO! NO! not referring to you, but more towards the other guy/girl

Still need your pointers on e-KARAOKEing, so I'll continue to be nice until I am an expert myself!!

Seriously, how do you do it with the background music, voice recording etc, etc
    Last edited by shen diao xia; 03-31-08 at 03:00 AM.

ummm, grifis, i think i'll be in japan by the 15th of April. dunno if i can get dbsk or suju stuff, my mum will be there, and she probably wont let me unless its really cheap.

i'm planning on going to hollywood bowl in may.
    anyone else going?

ogakira... it took me forever but i actually kept my end of the promise and finished 'picture' ..... unlike SOMEONE i know around here! *_*

i'm planning on going to hollywood bowl in may.
    anyone else going?

ogakira... it took me forever but i actually kept my end of the promise and finished 'picture' ..... unlike SOMEONE i know around here! *_*
    ARGGHHHH! OMG! YOU'RE SOOOO LUCKY! I'M SO JEALOUS....... you get to see sg wannabe, dbsk, suju t, wondergirls, lee hyori and more!
    what tickets to you have?
    make sure you take videos and lots of pictures and recordings!
    you're soooo lucky! (i've already said that....)

Quote Originally Posted by libby96 View Post
    ARGGHHHH! OMG! YOU'RE SOOOO LUCKY! I'M SO JEALOUS....... you get to see sg wannabe, dbsk, suju t, wondergirls, lee hyori and more!
    what tickets to you have?
    make sure you take videos and lots of pictures and recordings!
    you're soooo lucky! (i've already said that....)
    don't know the details yet. i have a few friends in california whose looking stuff up for me cause i begged them. now all i have to do is get a few co-workers to pick up 3 days for me.

don't know the details yet. i have a few friends in california whose looking stuff up for me cause i begged them. now all i have to do is get a few co-workers to pick up 3 days for me.
    but i thought the concert was in la? ...
    huh, i'm jealous! i've never actually seen any of the suju or dbsk members with my own eyes...

libby, don't tell me you're going to their Nagoya's concert on 4/15 and 4/16 in Japan are ya? I'm going and I have 2 extra tickets I'm trying to get rid off.

Gugu, I'm going to Hollywood Bowl man. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis View Post
    libby, don't tell me you're going to their Nagoya's concert on 4/15 and 4/16 in Japan are ya? I'm going and I have 2 extra tickets I'm trying to get rid off.

Gugu, I'm going to Hollywood Bowl man. XD
    seriously? dude my friends haven't gotten back to me yet!
    where can i find tickets?
    and you have 2 free tickets? i hate you! make sure you take tons of pics and get me an autograph too!

seriously? dude my friends haven't gotten back to me yet!
    where can i find tickets?
    and you have 2 free tickets? i hate you! make sure you take tons of pics and get me an autograph too!
    dude, after struggling 2 days at the freaking retarded site and couldn't buy the damn tickets I called their office and ordered my ticket. I'm in D section. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    It's funny how ss501(Japanese boyband) challeng/overthrow DBSK and lose. And AST1 challeng/overthrow Super Junior.

Is it somekind of planning of their managers or a way to get the audience/fans attention?
    it's the companies that are battling each other. suju and dbsk are in one company. ast1 and ss501 are in another company. these two companies have been challenging for a long time. i doubt that ast1 and ss501 will ever be as popular as suju and dbsk in and around asia. i don't think any band can go up against dbsk right now. it's seriously dbsk's time. and by the looks of how it's going it'll be for the next decade. wahhhh yunjae love love!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    So Ast1 and SS501 are in DSP Entertainment (korean) company. And Super Junior & DBSK are in Sony Music Entertainment(POPSEOUL-korean) .

Are they the only 2 companies in Korea that are rival? If so, which company is better? SM or DSP ?
    I don't know if they're the only two companies in Korean.
    Which is better? Do you even have to ask me that?

OF COURSE SM!!! They've got DBSK and SuJu!

shoot! my hollywood bowl is not going to happen! ARGH! the friend i thought i was going with has to fly to europe during those dates! i'm in depressed mode now.