Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DBSK/TVXQ

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis View Post
    dude, the original price for that ticket from the site is 150 if I recall correctly. People are charging ridiculous amount for this. It's illegal. Some charged pool for 650. The original price is 200.
    if i was could go i'd pay 650 for those seats. just for dbsk!!!

Can you tell who I am in AF ? I do have a presence there in the Jaeho thread. I don't participate anymore though.
    watever! i'm so bad at identifying people so i have no clue who you are! not fair since i'm sure you can tell who i am just by reading a few posts.

anyways, latest pix of the lovely couple! they're back in korea!!!!! and notice how yunho is always walking behind his wifie jaejoongie! such a protective hubby! damn i'm so jealous!

yunjae looks quite tired, i guess they just woke up from thei nap on the plane. wonder if yunho used jaejoong's shoulders as a pillow. but damn yunho is looking HAWTTTTTTT!!! most people dislike the long hair on him but it's working so well for me! i find it to be a major turn on!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/airport.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/15363555.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/15363556.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/incheon170408a.jpg')

I honestly think they have talent but their company just makes them do crap that doesn't really showcase how well they can really sing, ( doing typicaly boy band dances, modeling, blah blah blah). I just feel they don't have a say to do anything

not to mention , their extremist fans and extremist anti fans. are SCARY. They make gugu look normal
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Gugu, the thing is HB is not their own live concert. Though I have to admit having a close look at Jaeho is priceless. Unfortunately I'm not exactly in good shape financially or else I would have paid the price. I will be going to either a Thai or Malay concert to stare at them.

Sugar, I can tell you haven't even heard them sing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I honestly think they have talent but their company just makes them do crap that doesn't really showcase how well they can really sing, ( doing typicaly boy band dances, modeling, blah blah blah). I just feel they don't have a say to do anything
    yes, my dong bang boys deserve to be treated like gods.
    heck no! i think what they're doing is working out for them! no matter how much the company promotes them, if the fans don't like them then there is no use! the dong bang boys do everything step by step and they conquer that particular thing before they move on to the next, that's how they came to be where they are today. and what do you mean what the company makes them do? their 'boy band' dances? lol, they don't dance in every single MV ya know. go search on youtube for their song called 'tonight' and you'll believe me. and i love their dances! they better keep shaking them little butts for me! dancing is part of their group, if it wasn't one of the biggest, why did they have Yunho? Yunho got his position thru winning so many dance competitions and also was a back up dancer before becoming dbsk. and he's the leader cause of his personality and because of his dancing skills. but vocal is not any least important cause my jaejoongie is the oldest and is the main vocal of the group. this makes the three boys really listen to jaejoong who is the oldest when he is giving vocal opinions, and also they have to listen to yunho when he is talking about dancing cause he's the leader. if you take dancing out of their performances, i'd be really pissed dear.

not to mention , their extremist fans and extremist anti fans. are SCARY. They make gugu look normal
    hey, they can't pick who falls for them okay? the fans picked them. so it's not their fault that their official fanclub is crazy. and the dong bang boys have commented a few times about these incidents. they have asked their fans not to use actions that could harm other people.

oh, and wtf? i'm not normal? i hate you.

Gugu, the thing is HB is not their own live concert. Though I have to admit having a close look at Jaeho is priceless. Unfortunately I'm not exactly in good shape financially or else I would have paid the price. I will be going to either a Thai or Malay concert to stare at them.

if i ever make it to the thailand one, i'll definitely like to meet you. we can stalk them together. one day grif, one day!

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    if i ever make it to the thailand one, i'll definitely like to meet you. we can stalk them together. one day grif, one day!
    dude, that one day means the end of this year. Btw, I went to their Nagoya concert. It was nice. They sang beautifully. I met so many fans, ones from Indonesia, Singapore, Korea and talked to quite a few in JP. One was as old as 70s or 80s (a Changmin's fan.)

Actually, I have. That is why i find that they are talented.. but again, SM town likes to market them into a style that i don't feel that it showcases their talent. They started as acapella, with Jun su being a really good vocalist.

Now, they are in Japan doing some fruity songs, like Boa. I like the days before , with Hug, Midohyo.. and after the period of Rising Sun.. and that awful hair cut that they all had for the O promotion... eh..

The reason why I said you didn't listen to their songs because even now they show their vocals skills. Everyone knows about their old songs but you have to listen to their new songs as well. The songs themselves may not be appealing to you but that doesn't mean those songs degrade their singing skills. Did you listen to Loving you? Asu wa kuru kara? Love in the ice? Forever Love? Their good vocals are still there for the Japanese songs. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by they have talent but do not showcase it now. That is only coming from those who don't really listen to their songs.

The reason why I said you didn't listen to their songs because even now they show their vocals skills. Everyone knows about their old songs but you have to listen to their new songs as well. The songs themselves may not be appealing to you but that doesn't mean those songs degrade their singing skills. Did you listen to Loving you? Asu wa kuru kara? Love in the ice? Forever Love? Their good vocals are still there for the Japanese songs. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by they have talent but do not showcase it now. That is only coming from those who don't really listen to their songs.

I am more against on how they are marketed and how their imaged is controlled for the sake of breaking into Japan. It's just how typical SM town turns their artists once they enter the Japanese market. Like what they did to Boa, they turned her into some " kawaiii" love fest with bubble songs. And i see the same coming from DBSK.

PRobably it is preference, but I liked them as an Acapella group but they grew to be a typical korean boyband,dancing, weird hairstyles, breaking into other markets. Those songs u listed, it showcase their talents, but I don't like how they have be molded and shape by their company. IT just doesn't feel like music and talent anymore, more like marketing. I don't disagree on the fact that they can sing, because unlike most boybands who are just for looks, DBSK can sing.

I mean, if u don't understand where i am getting at, in general, not just DSBK, but most artists, I don't like it when they conform to looks, trends and fashions.

The only way is that they never came to SM (or any company) to begin with. You must be talking about the era where boys get together and play on the street to get their recognition, those kind of artsy artists bands who doesn't like to conform to marketing strategy but it only stops somewhere because the sky is the limit. They have to be managed under a certain company and sign a contract (unless they so big before that happens which is rare.) No matter where they go you think they can get away with marketing??? I don't think we're in that era anymore.

dude, that one day means the end of this year. Btw, I went to their Nagoya concert. It was nice. They sang beautifully. I met so many fans, ones from Indonesia, Singapore, Korea and talked to quite a few in JP. One was as old as 70s or 80s (a Changmin's fan.)
    wah? dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when did you go?
    and where's the proof?
    pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go dude:

Stalking their headquarter, avex. If I know where they live I would have stalked too.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7097/avexen9.jpg')

Poster for their credit card at the venue
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6744/cardkq5.jpg')

Another poster at the venue
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4317/groupgw4.jpg')

Venue. Looking down from 2nd level
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9771/venuenz4.jpg')

Jae on the promotional truck
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7135/jaemw2.jpg')

Yunho of course
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/5331/yunhohx3.jpg')

dude, you know how much i hate you? tell me everything right now! omg! you actually saw my yunjae? how was it? tell me!!!!!!

yeah I saw them but not as close up as I wanted. (Get into my inclined mode.) I feel like stating the obvious here. Yunho is very handsome and Jae, he's just beautiful. Man I said it before and I'll say it again. Seeing them standing together I admit to myself again and again they just belong to each other. There's this overwhelming aura. It was glowing. Catching a sight of them is really priceless. Ahh.... So beautiful.

yeah I saw them but not as close up as I wanted. (Get into my inclined mode.) I feel like stating the obvious here. Yunho is very handsome and Jae, he's just beautiful. Man I said it before and I'll say it again. Seeing them standing together I admit to myself again and again they just belong to each other. There's this overwhelming aura. It was glowing. Catching a sight of them is really priceless. Ahh.... So beautiful.
    dude are you kidding me? i thought you were just torturing me! i thought you said your plan didn't work out? you went to japan just for their concert? and how close were you? how many fans were there? was it wonderful? *very very very jealous here* did you get an autograph? did you get any pics of them in concert? dude! i know you're hiding pics from me! and were there any yunjae moments? like looking at each other? holding hands? kissing? hugging? * i just spilled orange soda on myself at work and i should go wash it off right now, but i don't care anymore, i want to hear more of your trip!*

dude are you kidding me? i thought you were just torturing me! i thought you said your plan didn't work out? you went to japan just for their concert? and how close were you? how many fans were there? was it wonderful? *very very very jealous here* did you get an autograph? did you get any pics of them in concert? dude! i know you're hiding pics from me! and were there any yunjae moments? like looking at each other? holding hands? kissing? hugging? * i just spilled orange soda on myself at work and i should go wash it off right now, but i don't care anymore, i want to hear more of your trip!*
    It was actually quite a drama. I thought I got tickets but in the last minute the tickets arrived late so I flew to Japan without tickets. Believe or not. I flew from the US to a Tohoshinki concert without tickets. Don't ever try this at home kids. This gave me a bit of grief but it worked out in the end 'cause I bought tickets at the venue from other people. I met quite a few fans there. It was fun. The nice thing about their concert in Japan is that you can hear them sing loud and clear. From what I get from my Indonesian friends, their concerts elsewhere all they could hear was fans' screaming. There was not a lot of Jaeho moments 'cause I didn't sit close enough to observe their facial expressions. I only saw a few ogles from Jae to Yunho (and on the last day Yunho played the drums before he exited and Jae was smiling and clapping to hubby.) It's not that easy to get close to them. The last day I planned to catch a glimpse of them before they left but the security person kept us really far away and they got into the van from the inside so all we could see was the vans passing by.

One thing I realize, seeing them once only makes me want to see them more. It's not good for my budget. I promised my Indonesian friends that I will come to a Malay concert where all the Jaeho happens. She said she'll get me good seats.

now for something funnie. this was from a long time ago, but still very cute.

my friend found this silly jaeho joke on the dong fang shen qi baidubar...thought i would translate it and share it with you guys XD

Just thought I’d share a bit of crack with you guys (: The Chinese forums are so entertaining sometimes. Credits to dong fang shen qi baidubar, and vivien, who found it!

On a particular day of a particular year, the owner of the household (Yunho) brought his son (Changmin), his daughter (Xiah) and his son-in-law (Micky) out to complete their schedules.

(NOTE: Chinese fans like to make dong bang into one whole big happy family: with Yunho as the husband, Jaejoong as the wife, Changmin as their son, Xiah as their daughter and Yoochun as their son-in-law. ^-^ oh-ho.)

Only Jae Jae was left at home.

When Jaejoong woke up and found himself alone, he felt extremely bored.

He decided to send a text message to his sweetheart XD

[Where are you? I miss you so much. There’s no one at home now, come quickly!

From your love, Jae]

After he finished typing it, Jaejoong got too excited and accidentally pressed the “group send” button… >.<

*^__^*

TO: Jaejoong

Oh Jaejoong, hyung misses you too, but I’m filming a program now. Once I’m done, let’s go and eat meat together!

BY: Kang Ho Dong

*^__^*

TO:Jaejoong

Mom, I swear I won’t tell Dad…(^-^) is dinner ready yet?

BY: Changmin

*^__^*

Hyung, are you trying to get me into trouble? What if Junsu sees this message!?

BY: Yoochun

*^__^*

Hyung, did you hit the “group send” button by accident?When we get back, I want to see the Yoochun’s reply to your message!

BY: Junsu

*^__^*

Jaejoong-ah~ I feel like coming over…but I’m not sure whether Kangin is agreeable…

BY: Lee Teuk

*^__^*

ah Jaejoong ah~ I still prefer Teukie…

BY: Kangin

*^__^*

Taking the opportunity to hit on me when Han Kyung is in China? Is my charisma really that overwhelming? HAHAHAHAHA~

BY: Heechul

*^__^*

Jaejoong ah~ forgive me, I’m a thousand miles away. So I’m not coming…

BY: Han Kyung

*^__^*

I can’t, Jaejoong-ah~ I think I’ll die very horribly~~~

BY: Donghae

*^__^*

Are you really talking to me? When is Junsu coming back? I want to talk to him~

BY: Eunhyuk

*^__^*

……It took me so long to get Sungmin to like me……

BY: Kyuhyun

*^__^*

Jaejoong ah~ I miss you too~ But I’m on a date with Kyuhyun~ Another time, maybe~

BY: Sungmin

*^__^*

You sent it wrongly|||||

BY: Kibum

*^__^*

I’m coming, I’m coming, wait for me, darling!

BY: Shiwon

*^__^*

Let’s go and eat meat together!

BY: Shindong

*^__^*

TO: My BooJae (translator’s note: I didn’t know what Wuli was…so I put Boojae instead)

Boo, I’m filming now, when I get home, we can have some alone time, just the two of us! Ha~

BY: Your husband who loves you

TO: Yunnie baby

Don’t let the kids come back! I want it to be just the two of us…It’s been a long time since we…

BY: Your wife who loves you

TO: My BooJae

HAHAHAHA~ Love you to death, Jae~ Lemme give you a kiss~

BY: Your husband who loves you

[I love you so much too…I’ll be waiting for you on our bed…]

And then our poor Jaejoong hit the “group send” button again. ^-^

END.

For those who can read and understand Chinese, it’s taken directly from here: http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=178108934 .

dude, you probably can give me an answer on this. How much money do I need for a week trip in Thailand?

dude, you probably can give me an answer on this. How much money do I need for a week trip in Thailand?
    dude, you should know the answer! DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING TO DO THERE! but to make you feel better, it'll be VERY cheap. food especially if you want to eat 'normal' thai meals it'll be around $2 USD for a meal, less if you decide to eat something quick and easy. hehehe tell me what you want to do first and i'll give you an estimated number.

this was what my brother spent in a week last time he was in thailand.
    for a 5 day trip he spent less than $30 USD for food. and he said most of them were spent on snacks. haha
    dude, seriously food is cheap. but if you're gonna go shopping, again it depends on where you go. there are the outside markets and then there are the malls. i suggest you go to the outside markets at night to avoid the heat and the high prices.

btw.. why are you asking? you gonna go to thailand? take me with you foo! i'll be your tour guide!

dude, you should know the answer! DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING TO DO THERE! but to make you feel better, it'll be VERY cheap. food especially if you want to eat 'normal' thai meals it'll be around $2 USD for a meal, less if you decide to eat something quick and easy. hehehe tell me what you want to do first and i'll give you an estimated number.

this was what my brother spent in a week last time he was in thailand.
    for a 5 day trip he spent less than $30 USD for food. and he said most of them were spent on snacks. haha
    dude, seriously food is cheap. but if you're gonna go shopping, again it depends on where you go. there are the outside markets and then there are the malls. i suggest you go to the outside markets at night to avoid the heat and the high prices.

btw.. why are you asking? you gonna go to thailand? take me with you foo! i'll be your tour guide!
    Well, if DBSK has a concert in Thailand I'll go there so basically the main expense will be hotel and food with minimal shopping besides some sight seeing. Yeah come with me but just pay your own expenses dude.