Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: DBSK/TVXQ

Yunho said it! hehehe

Just listen to how Yunho tricked JJ into it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hpXD-rkLL4

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Indiret Kiss!!!! From JJ to Yunho! Actually I think Yunho was the one that wanted to kiss JJ so baaaaad! So sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlmL6yW5U8U
    Seriously. Your obsession has caused you to go delirious. That was just a coincidence. When the first guy was chewing on the bottle, the 2nd guy wasn't even paying attention. How could it be an indirect kiss?
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

hehehe i don't understand most of the stuff you wrote... but i get the jist. if you're not a jaeho supporter you shouldn't diss us. we're fans who support jaeho and will always support them no matter what their relationship is. for me, it's my personal opinion. just because i don't see straight guys touch each other that much. and yes my friends that have seen jaeho all say the same thing as me. if you don't believe in it, it's cool just don't diss the fans that support them. because you yourself don't know for a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Seriously. Your obsession has caused you to go delirious. That was just a coincidence. When the first guy was chewing on the bottle, the 2nd guy wasn't even paying attention. How could it be an indirect kiss?
    dude you know what i mean! suck it up and admit that you can never have jj.
    because jj's heart only has yunho!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    who is jaeho?
    I don't see why what so great about them, those banboys? They look ugly, I have to admitted.
    I will give them credit about the hair. Their looked like they put soo much times to decorate the hair to look great in hope girl will go crazy over them. I guess they would spend at leat 5 hour on the hair alone. Girls fans are so obsess to them. Girls Please, remain yourself. Don't go explode yourselves, girls!
    Obviously you don't really know what we're obsessing about if you don't even know what jaeho stands for.

Like I said, if you're not a fan like us, no need to diss us. You believe what you want to believe, but don't tell us what to believe in.

Shouldn't you would explain who is jaeho? There are many people don't know what that is.
    many people? so far you're the only one whose asked me.
    i'm not explaining. only supporters know what it means.

Shouldn't you would explain who is jaeho? There are many people don't know what that is.
    You have all the choice and you don't have to enter the fandom. Don't shoot them down just because you haven't seen everything yet. And please go back to your little corner if you are not into it. Don't ruin our mood here. What the hell are you doing in a dbsk thread if you are not even a fan dude? You have issues?

Also, the link I send you. If you ever register and get in there and see what it is you probably will not be able to handle it because fans in there are on a higher level than Gugu is. And if you ever open your mouth saying stuff you may be torn into shreads. Actually I don't know about Thai fans (since they've been friendly so far) but Chinese fans will tear you to bits. I'm not any less terrorizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis View Post
    You have all the choice and you don't have to enter the fandom. Don't shoot them down just because you haven't seen everything yet. And please go back to your little corner if you are not into it. Don't ruin our mood here. What the hell are you doing in a dbsk thread if you are not even a fan dude? You have issues?

Also, the link I send you. If you ever register and get in there and see what it is you probably will not be able to handle it because fans in there are on a higher level than Gugu is. And if you ever open your mouth saying stuff you may be torn into shreads. Actually I don't know about Thai fans (since they've been friendly so far) but Chinese fans will tear you to bits. I'm not any less terrorizing.
    okay okay grifis, let's not stoop to her level and send out personal attacks. debate the topic. i can't stand it when people give out personal attacks.

okay, so i've been watching dbsk for like 16 hours non-stop and had to call in sick today cause i didn't get any sleep last night. i feel bad, but for my yunjae/jaeho i can do it. i'm watching Dangerous Love again just to see Hero and U-Know's parts. I thought I loved them when they first came out, but now... i love them more.

okay okay grifis, let's not stoop to her level and send out personal attacks. debate the topic. i can't stand it when people give out personal attacks.

okay, so i've been watching dbsk for like 16 hours non-stop and had to call in sick today cause i didn't get any sleep last night. i feel bad, but for my yunjae/jaeho i can do it. i'm watching Dangerous Love again just to see Hero and U-Know's parts. I thought I loved them when they first came out, but now... i love them more.
    Dude I was being very diplomatic already. But anyways, what have you been watching that is like 16 hrs straight? Hahaha.... that is too hardcore. Did you watch AADBSK 2? Hey the newest History in Japan 3 that just comes out has loads of Jaeho moments that can probably drown you. I'm waiting for my copy (rub hands.)

Don't put Super Junior on the same category as DBSK as if you're wanting to look down on them. DBSK members were scouted by their talents and trained. They're not some random pretty boys. They have good vocals. It's not that you're willing to see it beyond your eyeballs anyways. And don't assume that you know everything about them when you apparently don't.

Also, I think I see where you're coming from. You're into HOT (maybe not as much as some crazy fans I've seen but any rate same mentality.) The never ending battle between HOT supremacy and DBSK supremacy rages on. The irony is while HOT fans look at down at DBSK fans for being crazy they're themselves are crazier not mentioning rude. Never I have seen the hypocrisy so apparent. At any rate, I know many HOT fans simply hate DBSK because their group is no longer in existence and DBSK has surpassed HOT in term of popularity. This hatred can't be underestimated. It's even more terrorizing in its home country where anti-fans roam the land. (This is a general statement. I'm not targeting anyone specifically. I've seen enough wars.)

SJ can't simply be compared to DBSK. Some fans can take it as an insult if you say they're the same. I get the impression that SJ is not taken seriously as a music group. They're more like entertainers than a music group. This is what I get from fans who both know DBSK and SJ. DBSK is known as Asia's top group but their popularity has already crossed Asia and has gone international and the international fandoms are not shy about voicing their love for DBSK, wanting them to come to their country.

http://www.nt2099.com/J-ENT/news/off...e-new-qa-page/

Of course DBSK has gone beyond H.O.T's popularity! If you go to Thailand and ask who DBSK is, tons of people will run up and tell you who they are. But if you ask who H.O.T is they'd have no clue.

Anyway, regarding SuJu. I like SuJu, not as singers but as entertainers too. Their E.H.B show is hilarious and popular but when it comes to music, move aside! DBSK takes the throne.

And NO!!! I haven't seen any of the History in Japan 3 yet! Arg! The History in Japan 2 was a disappointment. My Yunho and JJ didn't get enough interaction. But still their games were fun. I never knew JJ was so strong! He for sure is the second strongest after Yunho in History of Japan 2. The arm wrestling competition was hilarious! Too bad Yunho and JJ didn't get to hold hands. But its alright, they already hold hands plenty of times everywhere else. Talking about being strong, I think Max takes the lead now. He's sooooo buff now! It's scary! That show 'couple talk' where JJ was talking about Max's muscle is so true. And at the start of their interview Max literally just knocked JJ down. It was hilarious. Another thing about 'couple talk', Yunho and JJ were so adorable. I love how JJ is mommie and Yunho is daddie. Umma always be texting everyone to see if they've eaten. hehe Daddie can't text fast enough, by the time he can send one message JJ has text him 3 times! hehehe It always ends with daddie calling mommie, cause daddie is a slow texter.

What was I watching for 16 hours? hehehe Lets say I've seen every single youtube and veoh clip of DBSK.

Oh Max is the tallest (and quite buff) so he's strong but appa is not to be underestimated 'cause he's also a sportsman. Remember he flipped those heavy bodies in Line up 1. His Hapkido skills came in handy. Umma used to be strong too (remember Super Viking) but he's weak now, knocked down easily by the boy and the hubby. Maybe hubby has been spoiling him. No I know for a fact hubby has been spoiling his wife. Leadershi may have a sharp public image but he's really clumsy behind the scene before his wife. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis View Post
    Oh Max is the tallest (and quite buff) so he's strong but appa is not to be underestimated 'cause he's also a sportsman. Remember he flipped those heavy bodies in Line up 1. His Hapkido skills came in handy. Umma used to be strong too (remember Super Viking) but he's weak now, knocked down easily by the boy and the hubby. Maybe hubby has been spoiling him. No I know for a fact hubby has been spoiling his wife. Leadershi may have a sharp public image but he's really clumsy behind the scene before his wife. XD
    hehehe yeap! so true! i love how daddie always has to compliment mommies dishes! one time mommie made daddie soup and daddie said it didn't taste good so mommie cried. daddie was so mean. but daddie always ends up saying sorry. oh and also that one time when mommie was cooking some kind of soup with layered ingredients to make it look good. daddie was excited and he wanted to taste some so he took his spoon and mixed the ingredients around! when mommie saw it mommie asked the kids and the kids told on daddie! hehehe such a cute family! and for mommie's birthday, daddie got mommie an apron! how cute is that? awwwww and mommie gave daddie a hug. sheesh, i wished they'd just kiss!

yeah max is getting so big now! that is true, daddie is also looking very strong too. i wanna see them in an arm wrestling contest! and mommie is still pretty strong! recently she gave daddie a piggy back ride! hehehe i think it's just that max just grew up. even mommie said that mommie stopped growing but max is growing everyday.

Hmm, so 2 male members of Dongfang Shenqi are romantically involved.
    Yay.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Hmm, so 2 male members of Dongfang Shenqi are romantically involved.
    Yay.
    Dude it's 'Dong Bang Shin Ki' not 'dongfang' hehehe
    so.. what do you think of Yunho and JaeJoong?
    Cute eh?

Dude it's 'Dong Bang Shin Ki' not 'dongfang' hehehe
    it is Dongfang Shenqi in Mandarin.
    My cousin is obsessed with them
    so it is a household name for us.

so.. what do you think of Yunho and JaeJoong?
    Cute eh?
    No comment at this time.
    You will find out my opinion when we meet in Boston in June
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    it is Dongfang Shenqi in Mandarin.
    My cousin is obsessed with them
    so it is a household name for us.
    really? cool! they have so many names.

No comment at this time.
    You will find out my opinion when we meet in Boston in June
    Dude, if you're anti YunJae/JaeHo.. we're sooooooo NOT gonna meet up.
    And they're not gay. They just love each other.

Default *faints*

Okay, since I've seen almost every single vdo clip of yunjae on youtube I've gone to reading fanfics cause I can't stop thinking about yunjae. I keep reading this part over and over again. Credit to nuna_fanworks!

Never Felt So
    Touch

Fan service, management calls it, and Yunho lets them think so, just so he can keep touching Jaejoong. Jaejoong plays along well, but something in his eyes tells Yunho he's uncertain about the whole venture.

Yunho decides he'd better make himself clear.

"Jaejoongah," he says, wrapping his arms around Jaejoong from behind, "do you mind this?"

"Of course not," Jaejoong says, though he stiffened when Yunho embraced him, and he's still tense. It makes it harder to ask the next part, but Yunho does.

"Even when there are no cameras?"

Now Jaejoong relaxes, his hands grasping Yunho's. "No."

"That's good."

'Dong Bang Shin Ki'
    LMFAO!!! What a fitting name. 'Dong Bang!!!"

BTW girls, Im bi.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner