Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DBSK/TVXQ

I can't wait to get home and watch more youtube clips. Going for 5 nights and 6 days without any DBSK and SuJu was a major torture! I almost went crazy when a Korean guy walked in front of my camera and he looked like Yunho! I quickly ran after him and saw that he was holding hands with someone who had a similar body shape as JaeJoong. But I couldn't see the face! So I tried to get another pic but they started to walk so I walked faster, but damn my short legs couldn't keep up and they disappeared into the crowd! ARGHHHHh I spent the whole day looking at the 'fake' Yunho pic on my camera and looked everywhere for him. Then the next night I was walking down the strip and saw the M&M's shop so I went in and OMG! I saw the 'JaeJoong' from earlier! He was still wearing the same pants and shirt but no hood this time. His hair was died just like JaeJoong! When I saw his face he was HOT! hehehe but damn I knew it wasn't the real JaeJoong at that point, but I didn't care cause I figured the 'Yunho' I saw earlier wasn't real either. So to get his attention I acted like I was so interested in the M&M statue in the shop and started to take pics.. well I was interested but I was going over board with my camera. actually i was trying to take the 'fake' JaeJoong's pic! But he did see me and came over to me and stood there looking at the statue too! RIGHT NEXT TO ME! *heart pounds* And he leaned over to look at my camera screen to see how the pics came out. So I showed him and said 'aren't they cute?' hehe I actually meant to say 'you're soooo cute!' hahaha but okay... he was like 'yah good' ... the dude was a little fobbie, but still! he was hot and a korean! so he was like 'you want to take pic?' hehehe *faints* okay, didn't really understand at first.. either i take his pic or he was going to take mine? all i did was smile. omg! so gay! i sound stupid! anyways, i said 'take pic of me or of you?' he smiled and gently put his right hand on my left arm and scooted me over to the M&M statues and i was like...'oh!' hehehe so he took a quick flash......get this.... with HIS camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yeah the dude took a pic of me! ahhhhhhhh my fake jaejoongie! ahhhhh so i also handed him my camera and told him to press this button when he's ready. hehehe the dude probably knew how to work my camera but i just wanted to talk to him and show him and be close to him. okay.... so he took my pic with my camera. so i told him 'okay your turn'. hoping to take a pic of him on my camera, but instead he handed me his camera and he held onto my camera! ARGH!!!!! so i aimed and clicked and he smiled! *faints* he came over and looked at the screen on the camera and he smiled 'good, thanks very much!' I took my camera back and he was like 'where are you from? visiting?' and i was all like wobbly now... maybe from the 999th cherry coke with bacardi i had earlier, but i could feel my face turning red. i said 'oh, i'm visiting. i'm from ___^_^___, how about you? are you visiting? and he said 'yeah, from korea with my friends.' at this freaken point my friend who went with me was calling for me from within the store. she didn't even know i was talking to someone cause she was going crazy about the stupid keychains of M&M and was asking me to help her look for something. I was thinking in my head... you're gonna get beaten up tonight if you don't shut up!.... but she continued calling so i had to 'my friend needs help, i gotta go. nice meeting you' and he smiled and said 'yah, nice to meet you.' and i walked away!!!!!!!!!!!! my heart dropped to the floor and my smile was gone. i quickly went to my friend and told her i was talking to someone so i'll help her later. she only wanted me to help her look for a green M&M keychain! ARGHHHHHHH!!! so i said 'stupid!' and left her to go to the front of the store to see my 'fake' jaejoong again... but i was heart broken! he was gone!!!!!!

will continue with part two of my meeting with 'fake' jaejoong when i get home.

I saw the 'JaeJoong' from earlier! He was still wearing the same pants and shirt but no hood this time. His hair was died just like JaeJoong! When I saw his face he was HOT! hehehe but damn I knew it wasn't the real JaeJoong at that point, but I didn't care cause I figured the 'Yunho' I saw earlier wasn't real either. So to get his attention I acted like I was so interested in the M&M statue in the shop and started to take pics.. well I was interested but I was going over board with my camera. actually i was trying to take the 'fake' JaeJoong's pic!...........
    little girls and their fantasies?! hey, i look like that Korean dude too, any interest???

Quote Originally Posted by shen diao xia View Post
    little girls and their fantasies?! hey, i look like that Korean dude too, any interest???
    little girls? ummmm how old do you think i am? ]
    and yeah, you look like one of those korean dude? prove it! send me a pic!

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    little girls? ummmm how old do you think i am? ]
    and yeah, you look like one of those korean dude? prove it! send me a pic!
    ok, let me re-phrase that....big girls acting like little girls and their fantasies!!!

sure, I look like that Korean dude.....

only when I am in the toilet....

sorrylah...i am new here and i'm trying to post as much as possible in my quest to be upgraded beyond junior status

Quote Originally Posted by shen diao xia View Post
    ok, let me re-phrase that....big girls acting like little girls and their fantasies!!!

sure, I look like that Korean dude.....

only when I am in the toilet....

sorrylah...i am new here and i'm trying to post as much as possible in my quest to be upgraded beyond junior status
    i'm gonna tell on you! the mods are gonna delete your account for spamming.

okay.. back to my 'fake' yunho and jaejoongie! i'm too lazy to type right now so, i'll post pics instead.

i'm gonna tell on you! the mods are gonna delete your account for spamming.
    Whatever! He has valid points!

By the way I missed you. j/k lol Go post some pix in the Vegas thread!
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

ok, i'll do that after my fake yunho and jaejoong pics! they're more important.

blurry backside of jaejoongie.. you guys don't need to see the front side!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/Vegas1293hero.jpg')

yunho just walked right in! what a my perfect shot!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r220/baccardixx/Vegas1123uknow.jpg')

errrrrr???? so what's the fascination about?

must be the bag in the 1st pic and the statue in the background for the 2nd pic

yeah!!!!! finally i'm a member, I can take a break now !
    Last edited by shen diao xia; 03-28-08 at 04:43 AM.

but gugu, were't you in korea? dbsk is in japan right now. but i am sooo f*cking pissed off! i'm going to taiwan for 2 days, and japan for 6 days soon, just when suju is holding their taiwan concert (but not enough time to go to their fan meetings and not enough time, i'm on a tour) and i saw that dbsk were at universal studios in japan recently, and i'll be there on the 16th. also no time to se dbsk in japan. very pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by libby96 View Post
    but gugu, were't you in korea? dbsk is in japan right now. but i am sooo f*cking pissed off! i'm going to taiwan for 2 days, and japan for 6 days soon, just when suju is holding their taiwan concert (but not enough time to go to their fan meetings and not enough time, i'm on a tour) and i saw that dbsk were at universal studios in japan recently, and i'll be there on the 16th. also no time to se dbsk in japan. very pissed.
    lol what/who in the world gave you the idea that i was in korea? i'm in usa! and i was in vegas! hahaha and it was my heart that was tricking me to see hero and u-know everywhere i went, cause i missed them so much. i have their pics on my cellphone also and kept on looking at it with tears in my eyes. traveling was nice, but i will never go anywhere without my laptop ever again! i can't bear to be away from my yunjae!

older pics
    credit to popseoul.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/10.15-20dbsk2-small.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/dbsk5-small.jpg')
    awww daddie is holding the flowers for mommie! how sweet! and they're always next to each other!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/10.15-20dbsk.jpg')
    OMG! that poster of JJ made my heart skip a beat! HAWTNESSSSSSSSSSS
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/10.15-20dbsk3.jpg')
    Last edited by GuGu; 03-29-08 at 09:15 PM.

Default SS501 challenges DBSK

someone's going to die!

credit to popseoul.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/ss5012_20080312_popseoul.jpg')

Ast1 isn’t the only one challenging SM products. SS501, another DSP child, wants to overthrow DBSK in the Japan. SS501 regretfully admitted that they were defeated by DBSK this time, but they are confident that they can out-do DBSK next time.

DSP must be running out of ideas to market their pretty boys if all they do is mention their rivals to anger their respective fans. It’s funny the first time around but this is getting pathetic, especially when you can easily predict the winner for this round of cat fight.

Default DBSK’s Jae Joong, likes it hot!

credit to popseoul

His food that is. As part of a recent episode of the hit SBS series, Anatomy Explorers, the Jae Joong sampled the world’s most spicy peppers with ease. The heartthrob thought that the Naga Jolokia pepper, with a Scoville rating of 1,041,365 would taste good in a dish and he found the Habanero, Scoville rating between 200,000 to 300,000, to have a fruity fragrance. Now we’re no Scoville experts, but that sounds pretty damn spicy! Perhaps this singer’s tongue is numb to taste.

In fact, Jae Joong indulges in spicy food on a regular basis. Fellow DBSK members complain that Jae Joong, who is the group’s best, and only cook, always prepares food to his taste and not theirs.

Interestingly enough the same peppers brought members of Super Junior to tears, when they sampled them earlier in the series.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/jaejoong_20080110_popseoul.jpg')

OMG! HAWTNESS!!!!!!! and just look at his arms!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/20071128-20anyband-dbsk.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/20071128-20anyband-dbsk1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/20071128-20anyband-dbsk2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/20071128-20anyband-dbsk4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/20071128-20anyband-dbsk5.jpg')

Default Boy or Girl?

How many can you identify?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/0213-pretty-boys-two.jpg')

click to show/hide spoilers
    Top row: Brian (FTTS), Shin Jung Whan, Shin Ki-hyun (Battle)

Middle row: Se7en, Hero(DBSK), Lee Teuk (Super Junior)

Last row: Park Jung Min (SS501), Tae Yang (Big Bang), Huh Young Sang (SS501)

How many can you identify?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/0213-pretty-boys-two.jpg')

click to show/hide spoilers
    Top row: Brian (FTTS), Shin Jung Whan, Shin Ki-hyun (Battle)

Middle row: Se7en, Hero(DBSK), Lee Teuk (Super Junior)

Last row: Park Jung Min (SS501), Tae Yang (Big Bang), Huh Young Sang (SS501)
    lol, i recognised teukie straightaway...the dimples give it away. jaejoong took a bit longer, but i got him eventually...

sorry gugu, i must have been dreaming...

but the fake yunho doesn't really look like him. the back of 'jaejoong' sort of does though.
    but that episode of ehb aired ages ago...haha, it was funny with suju's reactions, but yoochun's reactions were the best!

a pity that ss501 are challenging dbsk though. i like both bands, but dbsk will probably win. if dbsk won't win, suju will overtake them both, INCLUDING AST1!
    Last edited by libby96; 03-30-08 at 10:29 AM.

how sweet is yunho? i just found this fan account, it shows just how fantastic yunho is! its from pitchu @ soompi, who was fortunate enough to meet dbsk when they were in france.

I’ve always been a silent reader in this thread (soompi) but this time I just want to share my experience because I’m one of the happiest french fan in this world XD

A lot of people told their stories so i don’t want to bother you with mine, I just want to tell something that happen when I asked an autograph to Yunho, because he’s the nicest person i’ve ever seen on earth and i want people to know it >3<

It was on saturday, the boys were walking in the streets, they just stopped sometimes to take photos and all that stuff … At that moment, Yunho was alone with only ONE manager and started to walk at the other side of the street … So my friend told me to go and ask him an autograph because he’s my favourite and I would never have a chance like this one >o< 3 others fans and I went after him and asked him if he can give us his autograph … But yeah, I don’t know why, the managers didn’t want them to sign autographes, so the manager who was with him was like “no no sorry” (but he said this nicely, unlike some OTHERS bad managers è___é).

But we insisted a little, and Yunho looked at the manager, and at us, he looked like he REALLY wanted to sign it for us but he knew he hadn’t the right to do it >o< So after a few seconds, he look at us, started to walk slowly and with his hand, he made us understand that he wanted us to follow him. We did so, and while he was taking our papers and other things which were waiting to be signed, he was looking nervously behind his shoulder to see if the other manager didn’t see him …

AND !!!!! He looked at us and put his sexy finger on his sexy mouth with a “shhhhhhh” because he didn’t want the bad manager to see what he was doing ~

HE’S SO NICE !!!! <33333333333333 He signed autographes for us secretly >____________________<

It was just one of the best week end of my life =)
    Thank you TVXQ >.<

libby, when will you be in Japan?

Gugu, I'm very interested in the front side of fake Jae. Of course I know no one can bee as beautiful as Jae.

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Whatever! He has valid points!

By the way I missed you. j/k lol Go post some pix in the Vegas thread!
    dude, just as you're fantasizing about Gugu stalking her to this thread when you're not even a fan to earn brownie points eh? I'm curious as to what label you have for yourself. The other guy/girl is not far from it.
    Last edited by Grifis; 03-30-08 at 12:20 PM.

lol, i recognised teukie straightaway...the dimples give it away. jaejoong took a bit longer, but i got him eventually...

sorry gugu, i must have been dreaming...

but the fake yunho doesn't really look like him. the back of 'jaejoong' sort of does though.
    but that episode of ehb aired ages ago...haha, it was funny with suju's reactions, but yoochun's reactions were the best!

a pity that ss501 are challenging dbsk though. i like both bands, but dbsk will probably win. if dbsk won't win, suju will overtake them both, INCLUDING AST1!
    hahaha me too! i first recognized teukie cause i've seen that clip of him dressing up as a girl! he's sooooooooooo pretty!

and OMG! JaeJoong! I was like.........huh? who is that...... OMG! IT'S JAEJOONGIE! MY JAEJOONGIE!

And the challenge from ss501 has already been proven that they have failed. Before their 'challenge' declaration I didn't even know who ss501 and Ast1 was! They're company is whacked and is digging their own grave.

AND !!!!! He looked at us and put his sexy finger on his sexy mouth with a “shhhhhhh” because he didn’t want the bad manager to see what he was doing ~

OMG! That is so sweet of him! If I ever meet Yunho or JaeJoong on the street like these girls I'd follow them forever and not even bother with my other schedule. Seriously, I would of had followed them and if I needed to I would of had camped out in front of their hotel! Yunho, JaeJoongie wait for me! I'm coming to you guys!
    Last edited by GuGu; 03-30-08 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis View Post
    libby, when will you be in Japan?

Gugu, I'm very interested in the front side of fake Jae. Of course I know no one can bee as beautiful as Jae.
    Why are you interested? He's my 'fake' JaeJoong! You stay away!
    No, he looks a little like JJ, but I can confirm that he's not.
    If he was the real JJ, do you think I'd let him go?
    I would be pregnant by now if it was JJ.

dude, just as you're fantasizing about Gugu stalking her to this thread when you're not even a fan to earn brownie points eh? I'm curious as to what label you have for yourself. The other guy/girl is not far from it.
    lol don't worry about him dude, he can't help it. i don't know what it is about me that he can't stop leaving me alone. he often tells me he loves me.

OGAKIRA! send me my song already! shheeeesh!

lol don't worry about him dude, he can't help it. i don't know what it is about me that he can't stop leaving me alone. he often tells me he loves me.

wow GuGu, I am really impressed!!! Your fanbase is even larger than "JaeJoong". Some friendly posts from oGaKirA and me were considered to be stalking.

However, be careful of this guy/gal!!! This could be the real stalker!
    I am a pessimist, but I think people like me!