Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the name of singapore channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Goddess you are too lenient! Or maybe you are just so lucky that you only get to watch those that are at least of decent standard.
    Lol, Guo Xiang. That might be it. Since I live in the US I usually rent all my series dubbed into viet and many Singaporean series aren't released for some reason Those that have and that I've watched though I did enjoy. Perhaps they choose the best series to release in the US, lol.

Just curious now everyone. Who has seen Hanian Kopi Tales? Stars Chew Chor Meng, Florence Tan, Cynthia Koh, Augustus Kwan, Vincent Ng, and etc? Always wanted to see that serie, but no luck of finding it Just wonder how it is overall. Storyline wise and acting wise.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Lol, Guo Xiang. That might be it. Since I live in the US I usually rent all my series dubbed into viet and many Singaporean series aren't released for some reason Those that have and that I've watched though I did enjoy. Perhaps they choose the best series to release in the US, lol.

Just curious now everyone. Who has seen Hanian Kopi Tales? Stars Chew Chor Meng, Florence Tan, Cynthia Koh, Augustus Kwan, Vincent Ng, and etc? Always wanted to see that serie, but no luck of finding it Just wonder how it is overall. Storyline wise and acting wise.
    I've seen it but it's such a long time ago I don't remember much of it, though I did catch a glimpse of its rerun some weeks ago. I did not rewatch it since I no longer has that much enthusiasm for TV.

But I think it's a pretty good serial. Or at least it's a decent serial. It's watchable.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

I think there a few reason why usa don't release many singapore series!

• I think it cos there not many Singaporean in USA
    • A lot of ppl dl their series
    • Singapore doesnn't make alot of series
    • There alot more different Asian series - TVB, Anime, Mainland China, Korea etc

Thanks Guo Xiang Lol, will you re-watch it for me? hehe Anyways I wish that I'll be able to find a version of it somewhere. Lol, doesn't even haev to be dubbed into viet. I'll just watch it for the heck of it. Lol, but I guess in the meanwhile I'll just keep myself happy with watching the themevideo for it

I guess those are appropriate reasonings, but think its somewhat of a stupid move. I think if they want to broaden their name and productions then they need to release it overseas and to other areas so more viewers will get a taste of the serie. Lol, even if it isn't good. At least have some judgement as to what serie will do well then release it out.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Thanks Guo Xiang Lol, will you re-watch it for me? hehe Anyways I wish that I'll be able to find a version of it somewhere. Lol, doesn't even haev to be dubbed into viet. I'll just watch it for the heck of it. Lol, but I guess in the meanwhile I'll just keep myself happy with watching the themevideo for it

I guess those are appropriate reasonings, but think its somewhat of a stupid move. I think if they want to broaden their name and productions then they need to release it overseas and to other areas so more viewers will get a taste of the serie. Lol, even if it isn't good. At least have some judgement as to what serie will do well then release it out.
    I'm not sure when it's been shown on tv, and whether the rerun has finished or not but I will try.

Yeah.. I watched that!! haha.. That show not bad.. very nice~ Still can remember bits of the story!! lol
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Quote Originally Posted by stArXjOey
    Yeah.. I watched that!! haha.. That show not bad.. very nice~ Still can remember bits of the story!! lol
    I only remember the Vincent Ng's character who's a Bruce Lee wannabe, but winds up tragically dead in the end.

Thanks for ruining it now Guo Xiang! Hehe, j/k. Knowing that I can't find the serie and most likely won't anytime soon, of course I went to find out how the serie went and ended.

Hehe, how was Chew Chor Meng and Florence Tan's relationship and chemistry? That is what I'm dying most to see though. Been such a fan of theirs since Immortal Love
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    I only remember the Vincent Ng's character who's a Bruce Lee wannabe, but winds up tragically dead in the end.
    I also remember Vincent Ng is Chew Chor Meng's half brother. Their dad married two wife. Vincent Ng's character is from the 1st wife, played by Lin Meijiao. CCM's character is from the 2nd wife, played by Chen Huihui. The 1st wife treats the 2nd wife and CCM very poorly in the beginning, but after Vincent Ng's death, she turns for the better. In the end, the dad and the 2 wifes went back to Hainan.

Thanks for ruining it now Guo Xiang! Hehe, j/k. Knowing that I can't find the serie and most likely won't anytime soon, of course I went to find out how the serie went and ended.

Hehe, how was Chew Chor Meng and Florence Tan's relationship and chemistry? That is what I'm dying most to see though. Been such a fan of theirs since Immortal Love
    Hmm.. Both brother like Cynthia Koh at first!! Then in the end, Chew Chor Meng and Florence get married to each other.. haha.. Happy Ending..

I like Immortal Love also sia.. To bad mediacorp didn't repeat again le... I still remember they did repeat before. But that time I still young sia.. Feel like watching it again!!
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Lol, just like me to get this thread off topic Sorry all! Hehe, but thankie to everyone for telling bits and parts of the story! I'll just use my imagination to fill in the in betweens

stArXjOey, you should go into the Immortal Love thread to chat with me!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Lol, just like me to get this thread off topic Sorry all! Hehe, but thankie to everyone for telling bits and parts of the story! I'll just use my imagination to fill in the in betweens

stArXjOey, you should go into the Immortal Love thread to chat with me!
    Lol.. okok.. But where is Immortal Love thread??