Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sapuri サプリ

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis
    Oh really? YamaP and Kame weren't too close in early years (maybe because YamaP was a senpai) unlike Kame and Jin (who seemed to be the best of friends) but I didn't know YamaP once really disliked Kame. What I gathered from forums is that YamaP isn't as social as Kame. In the Johny Jr days, Kame was an overall likeable boy in the group (and was admired by some underclassmen.)
    yes, I got the info from mags and i think Pi was asked about it when he was on hey X 3 in May...its chemistry bet people I guess, you just like certain people and can't stand others...usually, its a character clash. but they are good friends now, interesting turn of events isn't it? If it was not mentioned, many people prob won't even detect it.

Oh really? YamaP and Kame weren't too close in early years (maybe because YamaP was a senpai) unlike Kame and Jin (who seemed to be the best of friends) but I didn't know YamaP once really disliked Kame. What I gathered from forums is that YamaP isn't as social as Kame. In the Johny Jr days, Kame was an overall likeable boy in the group (and was admired by some underclassmen.)
    Both Kame and Pi mentioned before that they were not on good terms before Nobuta. I don't think Kame is a very social person, he gets along very well with the juniors but apparently do not have close friends among those who are around the same age as him in JE. Unlike Pi, who can count Toma, Takki, Jin and Ryo as his buddies.

I only had the impression that they weren't close but not like dislike kind of thing. Then again I didn't really look into YamaP. And I thought Kame was pretty close with Jin, Takeuchi, Takki and maybe Toma in the days. Looking at the videos from his younger days in John Jr it seemed that he was pretty social with others. However as for the behind the scenes of Kat-tun a few years ago, it didn't look like he was all that social with the boys. (It must have been the cold war years.) He seemed more serious than the others in the group and was being an older brother guiding the boys. Now he's still leading the group but they sure look more friendly and closer to each other (as of recently). Well that's what I'm getting from looking at various videos. What the real story is I don't know.

Not knowing where to post this, I figure this seems the most related since there's some Kattun talk here.

just saw their recent PV for signal. I like it, its very well done. pretty stylish.

Haven't checked out signal or real face. I don't like those songs anyways.

Kat-tun is the only group that I like starting the wrong way. Usually I like the song then the artist then the group. With Kat-tun, I like the artist, then the song then the group. I don't like most of their songs but they have really good performances and 'Natsu no owari' as well as 'Kizuna' sound really soothing to my ear. I like. 'Seishun amigo' is really nice too. I like that. It's so wrong on so many levels to say it but I actually enjoy seeing these young boys singing and dancing with their unbuttoned shirts. It must be the sign of aging.

Haven't checked out signal or real face. I don't like those songs anyways.

Kat-tun is the only group that I like starting the wrong way. Usually I like the song then the artist then the group. With Kat-tun, I like the artist, then the song then the group. I don't like most of their songs but they have really good performances and 'Natsu no owari' as well as 'Kizuna' sound really soothing to my ear. I like. 'Seishun amigo' is really nice too. I like that. It's so wrong on so many levels to say it but I actually enjoy seeing these young boys singing and dancing with their unbuttoned shirts. It must be the sign of aging.
    if you did not check it out, how do you know you will not like it? When it comes to music, I have a very open mind. Even if i don't like the artists, if i like the song, I like the song. Real Face was the first song I heard from them, it was a really bad choice to select that as their first hit song. It put me off them. I much prefer miracle and special happiness on the same CD. Signal is also much better than real face imo.

I just got lead's new CD. The songs are not bad! though I really don't like them either.

It's so wrong on so many levels to say it but I actually enjoy seeing these young boys singing and dancing with their unbuttoned shirts. It must be the sign of aging.
    I happen to like watching JE folks singing and dancing with their unbuttoned shirts too... is it really that wrong ? I must be aging as well.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    if you did not check it out, how do you know you will not like it? When it comes to music, I have a very open mind. Even if i don't like the artists, if i like the song, I like the song. Real Face was the first song I heard from them, it was a really bad choice to select that as their first hit song. It put me off them. I much prefer miracle and special happiness on the same CD. Signal is also much better than real face imo.

I just got lead's new CD. The songs are not bad! though I really don't like them either.
    I didn't see their official video or anything but I saw bits of their songs in certain shows and those songs don't appeal to me. Well I do like some of their songs but not all of them. I love their performances though.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    I happen to like watching JE folks singing and dancing with their unbuttoned shirts too... is it really that wrong ? I must be aging as well.
    Nah, that's just me and my own so called 'moral standard'. I wasn't into these kinds of things before you know (not until I hit a certain age recently.)

I didn't really like Real Face when I first heard it, but then after a while, the song kind of grew on me. Hahaha... I must admit, watching the PVs that were focused on the different members did make me like the song more. Haha. :X

Hey, does anyone happen to know the chinese fansub group who is hardsubbing sapuri? and whether or not they are still subbing the drama?

Quote Originally Posted by Uruha
    I didn't really like Real Face when I first heard it, but then after a while, the song kind of grew on me. Hahaha... I must admit, watching the PVs that were focused on the different members did make me like the song more. Haha. :X

Hey, does anyone happen to know the chinese fansub group who is hardsubbing sapuri? and whether or not they are still subbing the drama?
    I still don't really like Real Face and the MV.. way too tough, trying too hard.
    By comparision, Signal's MV is cool and nicely-done. But, I actually come across people that said its an awful song and prefer Real Face, which definitley did not feel that way to me and I realize that though I don't like Jin very much, he can sing and has a pretty good voice.

What I really like is Special Happiness.....very nice song..nice tune.

Actually, just curious,,,what does Sapuri mean?

Actually, just curious, what does Sapuri mean?
    Supplement

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    Supplement
    Thanks Jade. I knew you would come to the rescue. but that's a really strange name for the serial, isn't it?

Thanks Jade. I knew you would come to the rescue. but that's a really strange name for the serial, isn't it?
    Well I guess it isn't strange if it's explained in its context. Ok, here goes, Ito Misaki's character thinks "jobs in life are like rice" (the main staple of meals) and "love relationships in life are supplements (the extra nutritious food besides rice ... ...)". Makes more sense now?!

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    Well I guess it isn't strange if it's explained in its context. Ok, here goes, Ito Misaki's character thinks "jobs in life are like rice" (the main staple of meals) and "love relationships in life are supplements (the extra nutritious food besides rice ... ...)". Makes more sense now?!

Yep, it makes sense to me now....but such an unromantic title though it sounds good in Japanese though.

I heard that Kame was rumoured to be seeing a 40 year old actress sometime back?

Yes... Kame was rumoured to be seeing Kyoko Koizumi, also known as Kyon-kyon, apparently she's quite famous back in 1980s. The rumours have died off, at least I've not heard much about it recently.

Kame respects her as a senpai and goes there for fashion advice (sometimes overnight) is what I heard. Kame apologized (for it as to why I don't know) but they have neither confirmed nor denied the relationship.

As for Sapuri I saw ep 8 and it was nice. Yuya was so in love and happy but displayed more of his inferior complex. Fuji talked about his true self in her evaluation for him. Apparently he didn't think she noticed so the young Yuya decided to work hard on maturing. Fuji appreciates. When Ogiwara asked if she's free, she didn't bother paying attention after seeing the message from Yuya saying he finished his PR. She ran back just to read it. I start to think Kame and Misaki look good together.