Thread: Marry Me 我們結婚吧 (Starring Mike He, Liu Jie Yin)

Default Marry Me 我們結婚吧 (Starring Mike He, Liu Jie Yin)

Anyone watched this series yet? I read the synopsis on it. I guess it sounds ok but don't know for sure cause I don't have time to check it out. I'll probably just wait until the series finishes.

Wedding cold feet? This is a story about an idol who gets dumped at his own wedding.

After his sudden rise to stardom, the actor Liu Yu Ming, nicknamed Bian Dang (Lunch Box), overruled his agency's objections and decided to get married. When the news spreaded, chaos reigned. His fans were very upset about his impending wedding and fights broke out outside the church. Then, everybody discovered... the bride was no-show. In the ensuing chaos, Bian Dang and his makeup artist, Xiao Qing, put on disguises and sneaked pass the paparazzi.

The aggressive paparzzi forced Bian Dang to go into hiding. With no home to go back to, Xiao Qing introduced him to a strange place called "The Escape Pod." Everyone there wanted to run away from their old lives. There was Poki who tried to escape his debt in Japan, Wen Zi Yu (Fish) who was running away from home, and there was the owner of The Escape Pod, Chuan Tou (The Captain). In this place, they began a magical love story of running away from and being ran away from.

Source: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Marry_me%21
    Currently watching: --
    Anticipating: GOONG 2 (original), HYD (Korean), Palace Scheme, Grand Entreprenur

guess we'll have to wait til it comes out in the us to be able to watch it.. humm i wonder how much longer. im inlove w/ "devil beside you" and he did a great job in it, so im hoping this one would be just as good.