Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Da Ren Wu (celebrity) Translation By Gu Long

I'll need to breakup Chapter 11 into a few different posts.
    It's a long chapter and if I remember correctly, spcnet does not like very long post.

fastclock - Wuxia Stories

Chapter 11 – Neat arrangement

One

Zhang Haoer said, “Chiangnan may be a really good place, actually Miss Tian wants to go there for leisure? Or looking for a person?”

Tian Sisi said, “Looking for a person.”

Now Yang Fan had left, she did not have the mood to exhibit the smiling face and the duplicity.

Zhang Haoer was actually smiling, sweetly said, “I also have a lot of acquaintances in Chiangnan, the little one or a famous person, I know all of them.”

This statement actually really moved Tian Sisi.
    Tian Sisi said, “You know a lot of people, do you also know Qin Ge?”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “A person with acquaintances, there are only a few who do not know Qin Ge.”

Tian SiSi’s eyes shone immediately and said, “I heard this person run around from place to place, it will not be easy to find him.”

Zhang Haoer said, “You are going to Chiangnan to find him?”

Tian Sisi said, “Mmm.”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “Then you are lucky to have run into me, otherwise you will just run a fruitless errand.”

Tian Sisi said, “Why?”

Zhang Haoer said, “He is no longer in Chiangnan.”

Tian Sisi said, “You ......You know where he is?”

Zhang Haoer nodded and said, “I saw him the day before yesterday.”
    She said it nonchalantly as if she met Qin Ge very frequently.

Tian SiSi felt envious and jealous, nipping her lips she said, “Is he your neighbor?”

Zhang Haoer said, “Yes. Not too far form me.”

Tian SiSi hesitated for a while before finally speaking slowly, “Can you tell me where he is?”

Zhang Haoer said, “I can’t.”

Tian SiSi was stunned, after a while, she stood up and walked to the door.

Zhang Haoer smiled suddenly and said easily, “But actually I can lead you to find him.”

Tian SiSi stopped in her stride immediately, happily said, “Really? You are not deceiving me?”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “Why do I want to deceive you.”

Tian SiSi suddenly thought that she was a good person.

If Lady Tian felt something inside, it would be difficult for her not to say it so she turned back to face Zhang Haoer, pulled up Zhang Haoer’s hand, and sweetly said, “You really are a good person.”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “You are always a girl who is very pleasing to my eyes.”

Tian Sisi said, “You ......When can you bring me to find him?”

Zhang Haoer said, “I will do the necessary arrangement — but I am afraid some people will not let you go.”

Tian Sisi said, “Who isn't willing to let me go?”

Zhang Haoer referred to the person outside, and smartly said, “The pig.”

Tian SiSi had also smiled, with a pouted mouth she said, “Why won’t he let me go? He is not qualified to control me.”

Zhang Haoer said, “You really do not fear him?”

Tian SiSi sneeringly said, “What fear, who is afraid of that big-headed ghost?”

Zhang Haoer said, “If you dare, I will bring you now, perhaps you will be able to see Qin Ge tomorrow.”

Tian SiSi was very happy, “Then we go now, who doesn't dare is a small puppy.”

Zhang Haoer’s eyes blinked and said with a smile, “Then we sneaked off from the window, let that devil come back when he cannot find us and worry about it, do you agree?”

Tian Sisi said with a smile, “Very good.”

If she could let Yang Fan worry about something, she thought it would be very good.

Two

Thereupon Lady Tian started on her new course.

Not only the road was cooler compared to the room, it was also much cooler than the courtyard.
    The wind blew from the street corner, blew from behind them.

Tian SiSi deeply sighed, but suddenly felt her feet very cold, and only noticed that she was still barefooted.
    That pig unexpectedly had not noticed her feet from the beginning to the end.
    Tian SiSi clenched her teeth in secret and said, “I ..... I should go back?”

Zhang Haoer said, “Why do you need to go back?”
    She smiled, also said, “You have no need to worry. He won’t really worry about you. My people know where I will be, they will certainly tell him tomorrow.”

Tian SiSi pouted her mouth, sneeringly said, “I don’t care if he lives or dies, I only want to go back to put on my shoes.”

Zhang Haoer said, “I have all kinds of shoes, many of them.”

Tian Sisi said with a smile: “Should I just walk like this?”

Zhang Haoer said, “I know of a place where we can hire a carriage.”

Tian SiSi sighed and said, “You are really competent, you seem to know everything.”

Zhang Haoer also sighed and said, “That is a necessity, if a woman wants to survive outside, she needs to know the way to take care of herself, otherwise men will bully her.”

Tian Sisi said, “All men are not good.”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “The good ones are not that many.”

Tian SiSi asked suddenly, “But how did you know that I am surnamed Tian? Did that big-headed ghost tell you?”

Zhang Haoer said, “Mmm.”

Tian Sisi said, “What else did he say to you?”

Zhang Haoer said, “What a man tell behind you, you should not listen to it.”

Tian Sisi said, “Why should it bother me? Anything he said, in any case, I just considered that he was breaking the wind.”

Zhang Haoer hesitatingly said, “He had not said anything actually, he only said that you young lady’s temperament was too big, if it did not get taught well, later it would become more serious.”

Tian SiSi retorted back, “This big-headed ghost, he would teach me? Why?”

Zhang Haoer said, “He added sooner or later you would marry him, therefore he had no alternative but to teach you.”

Tian SiSi said bitterly, “Do not listen to him break the wind, you think I will marry that kind of person?”

Zhang Haoer said, “Certainly you can’t, in what way he matches you?”

Tian SiSi cast a glance at her, also replied suddenly, “But you seem to be on good terms with him.”

Zhang Haoer smiled and said, “I am on good terms with a lot of men.”

Tian Sisi said, “But he seems to be a little special, is it?”

Zhang Haoer said, “Because I am an old friend of him.”

Tian Sisi said, “You have known him for a long time?”

Zhang Haoer said, “Mmm.”
    After a while, she smiled and said, “Do not think that he is an honest and good-natured person, although he looks honest, actually you just cannot simply believe all his words.”

Tian SiSi said lightly, “I have already said, whatever he says, I will just consider that he is breaking the wind.”

Although her mouth said that, her heart seemed a little uncomfortable, it was one thing for her to scold him, it was another thing for someone else to scold him.
    “In any event, this big-headed ghost has helped me significantly.”

Lady Tian was not an ungrateful person, once she had decided on something and the opportunity came up, she would certainly repay this gratitude.

In her mind there seemed to come up an image, “That pig is being beaten in all parts of his body by that crawling person, then suddenly Miss Tian appears riding a white horse, her hand wields a whip that will slay all the demons and monsters.”

Then the image continued, “The pig kneels in front of Lady Tian's white horse, and asks Lady Tian to marry to him, Lady Tian only sneers, pulls back her whip from him and urges the horse to go. She has a red silk handkerchief around her neck, anyone else under the sky is inferior to her.”

Thinking until that point, Lady Tian’s face could not stop revealing a lovable smile.
    “Perhaps I should not pull back the whip too heavily, just gently knocks it on his big head, and that's the end of it.”

By now, there was really sound of hoofbeats on the street.

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “Looks like our luck is not really bad, no need to find it, the carriage has already come on its own.”
    Some people’s luck seemed very good ever since they were born.

The carriage that arrived was not only empty, it was also new, very attractive and comfortable.

The driver was also a very friendly young man, moreover he also wore the red silk handkerchief.
    The bright red silk handkerchief that fluttered in the night breeze.

Tian SiSi looked somewhat stunned.
    Seeing this fluttering red silk handkerchief was like looking at Qin Ge.

The carriage driver looked a little embarrassed by this and said something with a smile to cover the awkwardness, “Miss does not want to come aboard?”

Tian SiSi had blushed red, and could not bear saying, “Looking at your red silk handkerchief, you also admire Qin Ge very much? “

The carriage driver said with a smile, “I certainly admire him, in jiang-hu, there is no one who doesn't admire Hero Qin.”

Tian Sisi said, “You have seen him?”

The carriage driver sighed and said, “We are humble people, how will we have such good luck?”

Tian Sisi said, “You want to see him very much?”

The carriage driver said, “I really want to see Hero Qin, if I can I am willing to go without my food for three days.”

Tian SiSi smiled.
    Hearing others praise Qin Ge was simply like hearing others praise her too.
    At this, she smiled and said, “I am going to meet him, I am his friend.”
    She did not consider this a lie, because in her mind, Qin Ge was not only her good friend, moreover he was already her sweetheart, her future husband.

The carriage driver was immediately filled with envy, and sighed, “Miss is really lucky…”
    Tian SiSi felt so light she could fly.
    She also felt very lucky, because the person she selected, was certainly not a wrong choice.
    Qin Ge was really a great person.

Three

The carriages and the horses stopped.
    When the carriage and the horses stopped, the light of early dawn had appeared in the east.

Tian SiSi was having a dream, a warm and happy dream.
    Her dream certainly would not lack Qin Ge.

She was not really willing to wake up from the dreamland, but Zhang Haoer was actually shaking her shoulder.

Tian SiSi rubbed open her eyes, and looked out the window.

Red double doors shone brightly in the light of early dawn, two giant stone lions squatted in front of the doors.

Tian SiSi’s eyes blinked and asked, “Where are we? What is this place?”

Zhang Haoer said, “This is my humble home.”

Tian SiSi smiled.

When Zhang Haoer uttered this word “my humble home”, she felt it was very funny, very interesting.
    She probably considered everything very interesting just now.

Zhang Haoer said, “Why do you laugh?”

Tian Sisi said with a laugh, “I am laughing at you because you are too polite, if this kind of place is 'my humble home', what kind of house then should not be considered as my humble home? “

Zhang Haoer had also smiled, smiled very happily.
    Hearing others praise her own house was always a very happy thought.

Tian SiSi actually had blushed a little, she suddenly found that she had also learned to be falsely polite.

Anyone who saw this kind of place could not help but praise it several times.
    On the red door, the copper door handle was bright like gold, the tall wall enclosed the wide garden, the porch pillar was filled with carvings, the window was covered with the snow white patterned paper, the reflection of the courtyard greenery transformed the color into light blue green.

In the courtyard, the flower fragrance permeated throughout, the birds were twittering, a pair of swallows were making a nest at the top of the house.

Tian Sisi said, “This house is yours?”

Zhang Haoer said, “Mmm.”

Tian Sisi said, “You bought it?”

Zhang Haoer said, “I just bought it in the last two years, the previous owner was a nobleman, who had so much knowledge, but he was just a bookworm, therefore I bought this very cheaply.”

Tian SiSi sighed, also said with a smile, “Looks like being a philanthropist' is really useful, especially compared to knowing so many things.”

Zhang Haoer’s face seemed to blush a little, she turned her head to cough gently.

Tian SiSi also knew that she had spoken improperly, with an embarrased smile she said, “Qin Ge will come here today?”

Zhang Haoer said, “I will take you to your sleeping room behind. If he doesn’t come, I will find him then.”

The back garden was more beautiful than the front courtyard.
    A small pavilion with a red fence and green tiled rooftop looked like a painting, the inside also looked like a painting.

Tian SiSi sighed and said, “This place is beautiful.”

Zhang Haoer said, “When the weather is too hot, I always feel disinclined, I usually rest in here during summer.”

Tian Sisi said, “You really do enjoy your life.”

Actually the place where she usually lived was no different than here, she had her luck but she did not want to enjoy that, instead she insisted on suffering hardship outside her home.

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “If you like this place, I will give this to you, later when you get married to Qin Ge, this place might become your nuptial chamber?”

Tian SiSi’s eyes seemed to become red suddenly, she pulled her hand and said, “Why are you so kind to me?”

Zhang Haoer said with a voice, “I have already said, you look very pleasing to my eyes, this is called fate.”

She patted Tian SiSi ‘s hand, also said with a smile: “Now you should take a bath first, then sleep well; when Qin Ge comes, I will awaken you, you have to dress up attractively.”

Tian SiSi lowered her head, looked at the dirty clothes on her body, at the bare feet, and could not restrain herself from emitting a gentle sigh.

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “You are about as tall as me, I will find some attractive clothes for you, and Xiao Qing will deliver it.”

Tian Sisi said, “Xiao Qing?”

Zhang Haoer said, “Xiao Qing is a servant girl I just bought, she is very intelligent, if you like her, I may give her to you too.”

Tian SiSi looked at her, in her heart she felt unspeakable gratitude.
    Regardless of their line of work, there must be a few kind people, and she had finally found a genuinely kind person.

There was a painting on the wall.
    It was a painting of a pavilion amidst the white clouds, like the dwelling place of celestial beings. Under the celestial mountain, the water ran down lavishly along the carpet of green grass, and a pair of young man and woman are walking arm in arm. What kind of blissful life was this?

There was a saying underneath:
    “Only envy the pair of man and woman, do not envy the immortals.”
    Good beautiful drawing. Good beautiful fantasy place.
    “One day in the future, I will look like this with Qin Ge, yet I do not want to be like deities.”
    Tian SiSi looked at that painting while thinking here and there, when someone gently knocked on the door.

The door was unlatched.

Tian Sisi said, “Is it Xiao Qing?......Come in.”

A cute servant in red brought several folded bright clothes. While lowering her head she said, “Xiao Qing will listen to Miss’ instruction.”
    She had big eyes, a small mouth, which still look like a pout even when not angry.

Tian SiSi almost could not bear calling her loudly.
    Tian Xin!
    This cute servant girl was unexpectedly Tian Xin.

Tian SiSi ran over and grasped her, the pile of clothes tumbled all over the place.

“The dead servant girl, the dead little rascal, how did you come here? When did you come?”

This servant girl stared at her with big eyes, she seemed very startled and said, “ I came here two years ago.”

Tian SiSi ridiculed her, “Little rascal, do you want to deceive me? You think I will not recognize you?”

This servant girl’s eyes blinked and said, “Miss has seen me before?”

Tian Sisi said, “You haven't seen me before?”

This servant girl said, “I haven’t.”

Tian SiSi was stunned and said, “You do not know me?”

This servant girl said, “No.”

Tian SiSi were more than a little disturbed, rubbing her eyes she said, “You ......Aren't you Tian Xin?”

This servant girl said, “I am called Xiao Lan, Xiao for small, Lan for orchid.”
    Looking at her serious face, she did not look like she was telling lies or cracking a joke.

Tian Sisi said, “You ......Is it possible that you have been confused by a ghost?”

Xiao Qing looked at her, like looking at a mad person and did not want to talk to her again.

Lowering her head she said, “If Miss does not have any other instruction, I will start preparing the water for the bath.”

She did not wait for any other words and had run out like a wisp of smoke.

Tian SiSi was stunned.
    “Isn't she really Tian Xin?”
    “If she were not Tian Xin, why does she look so similar to Tian Xin, even the pouty mouth was similar like coming from the same mold?”
    “Is there a chance that two people can be so similar with each other?”
    Tian SiSi did not believe it, but now she had no alternative but to believe it.

Two very vigorous and healthy female servants, lifting a very attractive bathtub entered the room.
    In the trough, the water was limpid, fragrant, and hot.

Xiao Qing holding a box of washing soap and a piece of white towel was following behind them and said, “Do you want me to serve Miss to take a bath?”

Tian SiSi was still staring at her, shaking her head, and suddenly loudly said, “You really are not Tian Xin?”

Xiao Qing was scared, she started to shake her head, as if she saw a ghost, and slid out.

Tian SiSi sighed, with a rueful smile she said, “I really saw a ghost ......Is there such a coincidence in the world?......”

Although her heart was filled with suspicion, but that trough of hot water was actually even more enticing.
    Any woman who had not taken a bath for three days also would not be able to resist this kind of enticement.

Tian SiSi sighed, and started to untie the button slowly.
    There was a very big mirror at the opposite, which showed her slender moving reflection.

Perhaps her curves were not as mature as Zhang Haoer, but her skin was actually smoother, the flesh was actually more solid, moreover it had the gentle suppleness which only a maiden could boast of.
    Her legs were very straight, the ankles were delicate, the shape was exquisite.

Her body had not been hugged by a man.
    She was still waiting, waiting for a man who was worth waiting for, regardless of how long she had to wait for him.

Perhaps Qin Ge was this man.
    Her face exuded a red blush, almost as hot as the water in the trough.
    The clothes next to her skin had been soaked by her perspiration, her easy curve was reflected clearly in the mirror. She untied the top of her clothes slowly, when her entire body stiffened suddenly!

There was a big and comfortable bed in the room.
    A tall silky curtain enclosed the bed, complete with the pink tassels.

Tian SiSi suddenly saw from the mirror two small holes on the curtain.
    With sparks coming from the small holes.
    Eye sparks.
    A person was hiding behind the curtain peeping at her.

Tian SiSi was so angry that her whole body went numb.
    She tried to bite her lips trying to suppress her anger as she untied the first button, and slowly started on the second one
    Suddenly, she turned around and rushed there to pull at the curtain.

When the curtain parted, there was really a person behind that.
    A motionless person.
    When a person took a peep at an adult woman taking a bath, if he were to be discovered, he must be really surprised.
    But this person was not only motionless, his face did not even show any surprise.
    Was this a person, or a sculptured stone carving?

Chapter 11 continues...

Four

But Tian SiSi knew this individual.
    Not only she knew that he was an actual person, moreover she had also recognized him.

“Mr. Ge!”

That malicious ghost Mr. Ge, haunting her everywhere, unexpectedly had appeared here!

Tian SiSi was so frightened, her throat could not make any sound, her face stiffened, and her whole body could not move.

Mr. Ge had not moved.
    Not only his feet that had not moved, also his hands and everything else, even his eyeballs.

A pair of malicious ghost’s eyeballs stared at Tian SiSi without any expression.
    But the ones without any expression were even scarier than the ones with expression.

Tian SiSi finally could move with great difficulty, and turned around to run outside.
    Running to the door, Mr. Ge had not moved.
    Why didn’t he pursue?
    Did he know that Tian SiSi would not be able to escape anyway?

Tian SiSi hid behind the door outside, quietly looking inside, and found that Mr. Ge’s dead gray eyes were still staring, and he was still standing at the original place.

“Is it possible that this person has suddenly fallen under a spell?”
    Although Tian SiSi did not dare to believe that she had such good luck, although she still feared him in her heart, but if this devil had really fallen under a spell, why shouldn’t she use this opportunity for revenge?

This enticement was really big, almost irresistible.
    Tian SiSi nipped her lips, gradually she walked slowly towards him.

Mr. Ge was still motionless, the eyes stared at the original place.

Tian SiSi slowly bent her waist, took up the box of washing powder from the bathtub’s small stool.
    The box was very hard, as hard as the silver taels.
    Whoever got knocked by such a hard box would undoubtedly jump away with pain.

Tian SiSi expended her whole strength at throwing the box at him.

“Crack”, the box hit Mr. Ge.

Mr. Ge had not moved, nothing moved including the eyeballs, as if he didn’t feel a thing.
    But actually his head has been injured.
    If a person's head was injured, if he did not feel it, then he must have been as good as dead.

Tian SiSi had also thrown the small stool.
    This hit Mr. Ge just like before, the small hole became a big hole, the blood flowed out.
    But he was still motionless.

Tian SiSi relaxed, suddenly she rushed forward, “pak”, she slapped him.
    He was motionless.

Tian SiSi smiled, and maliciously said with a smile, “Surnamed Ge, I did not expect you to fall on my lap today.”

Lady Tian was not a very vindictive person, her heart was not evil, her hands were not violent.
    But she really hated Mr. Ge to the bone.

She pulled Mr. Ge’s hair, put him down and slapped him hard back and forth.

The hot water for the bath was still hot and steaming.
    If a person's head was immersed in such hot water, the feeling couldn’t be that good.
    Tian SiSi had immersed Mr. Ge's head.

There was no bubble.
    Did he suffocate? Was he already dead?

Tian SiSi’s hands became merciful and raised his head.
    His eyes were still staring ahead, without any expression.

Tian SiSi felt a little nervous and said loudly, “Hey, can you hear me speak?......Are you dead?”

Suddenly a young voice was heard laughing, “ He is not dead yet, but he could not hear you speak actually.”

Her laugh was like a silver bell.
    Actually only very few people could have such a pleasant laugh, most people laughed like copper bells, some might even sound like broken bells.

Tian SiSi did not need to turn around to know that Zhang Haoer had come.
    The laughter was one of the most important feature of “a philanthropist”.
    Zhang Haoer was a great person in her line of work, therefore her laughter was very pleasant to hear and also very attractive.

Tian SiSi said bitterly, “You know this person?”

Zhang Haoer shook her head, sneeringly said, “I know this kind of person.”

Tian SiSi sneeringly said, “Then, how did he get here behind the curtain?”

Zhang Haoer’s eyes blinked and said, “You really do not know how he got here?”

Tian Sisi said, “I certainly do not know.”

Zhang Haoer said, “I do not know too.”
    She smiled suddenly and said, “But I actually know how he can turn into this.”

Tian Sisi said, “Say it quickly.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Couldn't you see that his accupoints were sealed?”

Tian SiSi realized now that Mr. Ge had his accupoints really sealed, his appearance was really like that, moreover his accupoints that were sealed were not just one or two.

But Mr. Ge’s wugong was not weak, she knew it very well, if someone could seal 7 to 8 of his accupoints without him realizing it, that was almost unbelievable.

Tian SiSi could not bear saying, “Is it you that has sealed his accupoints?”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “How can it be me? Where do I get such marvelous skills?”

Tian Sisi said, “Then who is it if it isn't you?”

Zhang Haoer said easily, “You go ahead and guess, if you cannot guess correctly, I will tell you then.”

Tian Sisi said, “I cannot guess.”
    While saying “I cannot guess”, her heart had made a guess, she suddenly jumped and said, “ Is it Qin Ge?”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “Right.”

Tian SiSi stood with an open mouth, stared with big eyes, as if she almost fainted.
    After a very long time, she sighed and said, “He ......He had already come?”

Zhang Haoer said, “He had already come for half a day.”
    She continued to explain, “When he came, he saw this person stealthily moving to this small pavilion, when this person secretly made holes in the curtain, he had sealed his accupoints.”

Behind the curtain there was really a small window, he must have entered through this window.

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “What is strange is that there were so many things happening behind the curtain, unexpectedly you did not hear anything – were you having a dream at the time?”

Tian SiSi was indeed having a dream. A dream that she could not tell anyone.
    She blushed, lowered her head and said, “What did he do next?”

Zhang Haoer said, “After he sealed this person’s accupoints, then he went to find me…”

Tian SiSi had interrupted her fiercely, “Why didn't he tell me at that time, so as to avoid I am being …. by this person ......”

“Peeped” or spied on, but she couldn’t say it.

Zhang Haoer said, “Although he is not a gentleman, but when he saw a girl taking off her clothes, he felt too embarrassed to see you.”

Tian SiSi’s face was feeling hot, lowering her head she said, “He ......He also saw me a moment ago?”

Zhang Haoer said, “There were two holes in the curtain, even if he were a gentleman, he would have still taken a peek once or twice.”

Not only Tian SiSi’s face felt hot, her heart also felt hot, she hesitantly said, “Did he mention me?”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “Not only he said that you were an attractive person, the legs were also very shapely.”

Tian Sisi said, “Really?”

Zhang Haoer sighed and said, “Why isn't it real? If I were a man, I might also say similar words.”

Tian SiSi hung her head, although feeling embarrassed, she smiled secretly in her heart.
    Any young girl who were commended by the person she loved would feel wonderful.

Zhang Haoer said, “I only ask you, do you want to see him now?”

Tian Sisi said, “Where is he at?”

Zhang Haoer said, “Downstairs, I already brought him here.”

Without any words, Tian SiSi had turned around to go.

Zhang Haoer had held on to her, pouting towards her body, she said with a smile, “You want to go meet him just like that?”

Tian SiSi blushed and giggled.

Zhang Haoer said, “In your anxiety, you may not want to take a bath, but at least there should be some time to wash your feet.”

The water was hot.

Mr. Ge was shoved under the bed.

Zhang Haoer said, “We will just put him here temporarily, later we should figure out a way to tidy him up.”

Tian SiSi with the quickest speed washed her feet, but she took her time putting on the clothes.
    All the clothes were very attractive.

Tian SiSi picked one and then the other, in the end she could only ask for Zhang Haoer’s advice.
    Zhang Haoer would naturally knew what men liked better than most women.

Tian Sisi said, “Which one should I put on?”

Zhang Haoer looked at her with critical eyes and said with a smile, “In my opinion, you are most attractive when you do not wear any clothes.”

She understood what men wanted very much, right?

Five

Tian SiSi went downstairs, her heart continuously thudded.
    Actually how did Qin Ge look? Was he like her imagination, naturally elegant and handsome?

Tian SiSi only knew that his body had suffered a lot of scars from knife wounds.
    But knife scars on a man’s body were not ugly, they even showed his heroic spirit.

“In any event, she can finally meet the great person that is always in her mind.”

Tian SiSi shut her eyes, stepped down the stairs, before she opened her eyes.

She saw Qin Ge!
    Qin Ge and her imagination was entirely alike — — simply that kind of man whom young girls had dreamed of.
    He was taller than an average person, but not too tall.
    His shoulder was very wide, the waist was very thin, he looked vigorous and healthy, in particular when he wore that tight black clothes.
    His eyes were big and bright, filled with enthusiasm.
    A bright red silk handkerchief hung loosely on the neck.

Tian SiSi discovered suddenly that the red silk handkerchief on the neck, was indeed far more attractive than in any other place.

When Qin Ge looked at her, he showed a gentle happy face. Whoever saw his eyes, would no longer pay attention to the knife scars on his face
    When he saw Tian SiSi, he stood with a happy face and good-natured smile.
    He obviously enjoyed meeting Tian SiSi, no words was necessary.

Tian SiSi’s heart palpitated fiercely.
    She should walk on naturally, but suddenly she was transfixed at the bottom of the stairs.
    She just realized she had forgotten something.

Since the beginning when she began to hear about Qin Ge, she had many kind of fantasies.
    She certainly thought that she had imagined any possible things to do when she actually met Qin Ge, imagining how she would fall to his bosom, warm and happy.

She had even fantasized about the days they would live together. She would accompany him to drink, to play chess, to ride a horse, to make a living as a wandering fortune-teller. How she would take care of him since early in the morning, prepare a clean red silk handkerchief, and a delicious breakfast for him.

She had imagined all of these many, many times.
    But she had forgotten about one important thing.
    About what she should say to him when they met for the first time.
    In her fantasy, when she saw Qin Ge, she just rushed into his bosom.
    She certainly could not do such thing now, certainly she should talk to him first, but what should she actually say to him?

Qin Ge did not seem to know what to say either, he only smiled gently and said, “Please sit down.”

Tian SiSi lowered her head, walked and sat down without saying anything.
    She should take this opportunity to show to him how smart and intelligent she was, but at this critical juncture, her tongue could not say anything like a dumb bird.
    She wished she could just cut off her own tongue and took it away for repair.

Zhang Haoer did not say anything, she just observed in the distance and laughed at them.

By now that cute servant girl Xiao Qing luckily had offered two cups of tea and some snacks.
    She lowered her head in front of them, but as she neared Tian SiSi, she seemed to say two gentle words.
    But Tian SiSi was so dizzy, she simply had not heard her at all.

Xiao Qing had to leave.
    When she walked her mouth made such a big pout, like she was really worried and angry.

Zhang Haoer had finally walked gracefully to them, “Is this a wine gourd shop?”

Qin Ge was surprised and said, “Wine gourd shop?”

Zhang Haoer replied, “If it is not a wine gourd shop, how come there are two clamped-up big wine gourds?”

Qin Ge smiled and looked out of the window, “The weather is good outside.”

Zhang Haoer said, “ha ha ha ha.”

Qin Ge said, “What is the meaning of ha ha ha ha?”

Zhang Haoer said, “Nothing, it is a meaningless talk, nothing is gained by saying it.”

Qin Ge smiled and said, “Then, what do you want me to say?”

Zhang Haoer’s eyes blinked and said, “You should at least ask her this. Your surname? Given name? Where does your family stay? Do I also have to teach you?”

Qin Ge coughed gently twice and said, “What is your surname?”

Tian Sisi said, “I am surnamed Tian, called Tian SiSi.”

Zhang Haoer frowned and said, “Is this some people speaking, or mosquito sounds?”

Tian SiSi had also smiled, at last the situation in the room was now more relaxed.

Qin Ge was just about to say something when that cute servant girl Xiao Qing lowered her head and offered the cups of tea again. But her hands became unsteady and the cups of tea had splashed on Tian SiSi’s body.

Xiao Qing hurried forward to dab on her clothes, but she was so confused that she seemed to dab on many random parts of Tian SiSi’s body.
    Tian SiSi felt her hand took the opportunity to move towards her bosom although she did not look like an awkward person.

Tian SiSi just felt that it was a little strange, Zhang Haoer had sunk her face and said, “What are you doing back and forth?”

Xiao Qing’s complexion blanched a little, she lowered her head and said, “I ......I was afraid Miss Tian's tea had become cold, I wanted to changed her cup.”

Zhang Haoer calmly said, “Who asked you to be meddlesome, just go, don’t come if I don’t call you.”

Xiao Qing said, “Yes.”
    She lowered her head, but before she left, she seemed to cast a sidelong glance at Tian SiSi, as if she wanted to tell Tian SiSi something.
    What was she trying to tell Tian Sisi?

Tian SiSi had not figured out what happened, she just noticed her wet clothes and felt anxious about it, not really thinking about any other things.
    Moreover, if this servant girl really had something to say, she should have said it when she delivered the clothes, she did not need to wait until now.

Tian SiSi nipped her lips and said suddenly, “I ......I want to go and change clothes.”

Qin Ge said immediately, “Please.”
    He stood up and smilingly said, “I should say goodbye, you need to rest too.”
    He left unexpectedly.

When he left, Zhang Haoer anxiously stamped her feet and said, “I can only arrange this meeting with great difficulty, how can you let this duck fly away just like that?”

Tian SiSi blushed and said, “I ......I do not know, when I saw him, I became tongue-tied.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Based on this appearance you want to lock him up? If other people see you act like this, they would have just backed away, what will you do then?”

Tian Sisi said, “Next time ......Next time I will do better.”

Zhang Haoer sneered and said, “Next time? I am afraid there are not many chances for you next time.”

Tian SiSi pulled up her hand to beg her and said, “You have done so much good to me, please help me until we get to the bottom of it.”

Zhang Haoer eyed her for a moment before “pfui” and laughed, “Let me ask you your impression then. Just be honest with me.”

Tian SiSi’s face became red and said, “My impression about him was certainly ...... certainly very good.”

Zhang Haoer said, “How good?”

Tian Sisi said, “Although he is famous, he is actually not arrogant, moreover he is really polite to me.”
    She seemed to be talking in her dream.

Zhang Haoer was staring at her and said, “What else?”

Tian SiSi sighed gently and said, “I cannot mention anything else, to be brief, he is a very good person. I have not chosen wrongly.”

Zhang Haoer said, “You are willing to marry him?”

Tian SiSi bit her lip, did not speak.

Zhang Haoer said, “This is certainly important for me. If you are not willing to marry him, then it is of no concern to me.”

Tian SiSi became anxious, blushingly she said, “When I didn’t speak, didn’t you understand?”

Zhang Haoer laughed “pfui”, shook her head and said, “You girl, this is not a seemingly behavior.” She sternly said, “Since you want to marry to him, grasp the opportunity well.”

Tian SiSi finally nodded.

Zhang Haoer said, “The opportunity is not that many, I can only detain him for 1-2 days.”

Tian Sisi said, “1-2 days? Only 1-2 days, how will that be enough?”

Zhang Haoer said, “Two days are already 48 hours, if it were me, two days should be enough.”

Tian Sisi said, “But I really do not know what to do?”

Zhang Haoer grimaced gently and said with a smile, “Silly thing, some matters you don’t need to be taught how to, do you also want me to just let you go to the bridal chamber?” She walked away while laughing as the laughter sound receded from afar.

With the open door, the wind blew on the wet clothes and cooled it.

Tian SiSi thought deeply and pulled up her clothes. Suddenly a bundle of paper fell from her bosom, but she simply had not paid any attention.

“Some matters you do not need others to teach you.” Tian SiSi only sensed her own face flushed, nipping her lips, she slowly walked upstairs.

Six

The ground floor of the pavilion was quiet without anyone.

That cute servant girl Xiao Qing lowered her head and prepared to tidy up the room.
    She saw the bundle of paper, and her complexion changed suddenly, she immediately picked it up.
    She saw that this bundle was still untouched.
    She pouted her mouth, stamped her feet gently and prepared to rush upstairs.

At this moment, there was a cry of alarm upstairs.
    Mr. Ge who was under the bed had disappeared.

Tian SiSi had nearly forgotten about him, when she saw Qin Ge, she seemed to have forgotten everything else.
    But when she sat on the bed, she jumped up as if she had seen a ghost.
    A ghost whom you never knew when he would come, when he would leave. If he had tied you down, you would never have peace in your life anymore.

Tian SiSi looked like she had met a ghost.
    Mr. Ge was indeed even more fearful than a ghost.

When Zhang Haoer came, she was still trembling, she grasped Zhang Haoer with shaken voice said, “That person disappeared.”

Zhang Haoer patted her lightly, said with a supple voice, “If he disappeared, you have not need to be afraid, with me here, you don’t have anything to fear.”

Tian Sisi said, “But I know that he may come again, since he knows that I am here. He will not let off me easily.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Actually who is he? Why does he entangle you like this?”

Tian SiSi burst into tears and said, “I do not know why he entangles me? I have not offended him… I don’t have any relationship with him.”

Zhang Haoer said, “But you are very afraid of him.”

Tian SiSi with a trembling voice, “Indeed I fear him, he is simply not a person ......”

Then someone said, “Whether he is a person or a ghost, you do not need to fear him. If he dares to come again, I will make sure he will not return again.”

Qin Ge had come.
    His voice was gentle and calm, not only filled with self-confident, but it might give others confidence too.

Zhang Haoer sneeringly said, “He should not be able to return originally. If I had been the one sealing his accupoint he still would not have been able to move.”

Qin Ge smiled lightly and said, “Indeed you must blame me for sealing him too lightly, because I did not know at that time who he was.”

Zhang Haoer said, “A person entering someone’s bedroom, making a hole in the curtain, what good person would do that?”

Qin Ge, “But I ......”

Zhang Haoer simply had not let him speak, also said, “No matter what you say, you have to bear responsibility, in the case of my younger sister here, I will hold you responsible.”

Qin Ge sighed, with a forced smile he muttered, “It looks like I will need to train myself not to meddle in other people’s business.”

Zhang Haoer said, “But you are already in the middle of it, therefore, take charge of it.”

Qin Ge, “How do you want me to take charge?”

Zhang Haoer said, “You should know.”

Qin Ge hesitatingly said, “You want me to protect Miss Tian here?”

Zhang Haoer’s showed a sweet smile and said, “You have finally become intelligent.”

Tian SiSi hid in Zhang Haoer’s bosom, but she could not help but smile.
    She also thought originally Zhang Haoer was not being reasonable, but only now she understood what she was trying to do.
    She did that to arrange so they could be close to each other.

Zhang Haoer also said, “Not only I want you to protect her, but also day and night I want you to protect her, continuously up until you catch that person.”

Qin Ge, “What if that person never shows up?”

Zhang Haoer’s eyes blinked and said, “Then you protect her for her whole life.”
    This sentence was really not disguised, even a stupid person would know what she really meant.

Tian SiSi had blushed, Qin Ge seemed to have blushed a little too.
    But he had not rejected the proposal, nor did he show any objection.

Tian SiSi liked it and yet felt embarrassed. She just hid herself in Zhang Haoer’s bosom and did not come out.

Zhang Haoer must actually pushed her away, wiping her tear stains lightly and said with a smile: “Now you finally should feel relieved, with this person to protect you, you should not fear anyone anymore ......You do not want to smile?”

Tian SiSi smiled with embarrassment. Although she was embarrassed, she could not help smiling.

Zhang Haoer clapped her hands, “She smiled, she really smiled!”

Tian SiSi twisted her arm quietly and said quietly, “Die with shame.”

Zhang Haoer had turned around suddenly and said, “You both chat here, I must say good bye now.”
    While speaking, she immediately walked towards outside.

Tian SiSi hurriedly hold on to her, said with worry, “You really must go?”

Zhang Haoer said, “Since someone doesn’t like me here, what else can I do?”

Tian SiSi anxiously blushed and said, “You ......You cannot go.”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “Why can’t I go? He can protect you for your whole life, if I have this ability, I will not go ask him.”
    She released Tian SiSi’s hand suddenly, like a wisp of smoke she ran downstairs.

Tian SiSi stood silly.
    She stood for a moment, then sat down, it was as if she did not know where she should put her hands, only felt her own heart “puff thump puff thump” jumping around.

Qin Ge seemed to smile at her.

She did not dare to look actually, but closing her eyes would not work, opening her eyes she did not know where to look, so she could only lowered her head and look at her own clasped hands.

Qin Ge seemed to look at her hands.

She wanted to hide her hands, but moving them right did not help, nor moving them left. She just wished her hands would disappear.
    But of course, they would not.

Qin Ge’s hands had extended and gripped her hands gently.

Tian SiSi’s heart beat fiercely, it seemed to beat out of her chest, her blood had rushed around quickly, she just felt that Qin Ge seemed to whisper something in her ears, the voice was gentle and also pleasant to hear.
    Actually what he said, she simply had not listened clearly, not even a word.

Qin Ge seemed to sing, not speak.

The singing voice was so remote, as if when a child was listening in her dream.
    She was confused with her infatuation, as if she were drunk.

After a long time, she noticed that Qin Ge’s hands had embraced her waist gently.
    Her body seemed to be inside Qin Ge’s bosom, she already felt his scalding hot breath.
    His breath had also become more rapid, his mouth was saying ambiguous words.

Tian SiSi could not hear clearly what he said, she only felt his hands hugging her more tightly …
    He seemed to simply have three hands around her.

Tian SiSi’s body started to tremble, she wanted to shove him away, but she did not have any strength, as if her mind were mounting the clouds and riding the mist.

She felt her body being embraced by Qin Ge, and being led to the bed.
    She did not understand what was going on, only this situation was not very wonderful.
    But wasn’t this what she precisely wanted in her dreams?

“But this doesn’t feel right..”
    Actually where it didn’t feel right, she was not sure too.
    She felt she ought to shove him away, to reject him.
    But she did not seem to have enough time to refuse him.
    It was as if time had stopped and Qin Ge was still standing in his place.

But she did not know how, she suddenly found herself already on the bed.
    The bed was very soft.
    Warm and soft, people lying on the bed just felt like lying on the bundle of clothes.
    She simply did not have the strength nor the time to reject him.

The matter between a man and a woman was often strange and unpredictable, sometimes very subtle, the time for rejection usually should come early because otherwise the opportunity to reject probably would not exist.
    Because you had already raised the courage and the confidence of the opposite party.
    When you wanted to reject, it would just be set aside.

Qin Ge’s voice was sweeter, gentler.
    Only at this kind of time, a man’s voice could become so gentle.
    He could do it at this kind of time because he knew that the opposite party had gradually lost the will to reject him.

This was also the man’s happiest moment, but a woman’s most tense time.
    Tian SiSi was so anxious that her whole body had stiffened entirely.

At this moment, someone suddenly knocked on the door outside.
    Xiao Qing was heard saying from outside, “Miss Tian, Master Qin, please eat the dessert. I just prepared the bird’s nest soup.”

Qin Ge jumped up quickly, ran over to the door, pulled it open and said loudly, “Who will eat dessert at this time, just go! Go quickly! Go as far as you can!”
    His voice was anxiously ominous, far from being gentle.

Xiao Qing pouted her mouth and went downstairs resentfully.

Qin Ge wanted to close the door, who knew that at that time he was pushed out by someone.
    Tian SiSi had expended her whole body strength, and finally managed to get out of bed and pushed him out.

“Thud”, the door closed.

Tian SiSi leaned with her whole body on the door, gasping for breath, her clothes had been all soaked through.

Qin Ge was very startled, he made the effort to knock on a door and said, “What are you doing? Why did you push me out? Open the door quickly.”

Tian SiSi clenched her teeth and paid no attention to him.

Qin Ge stood on the door, after banging on the door for a while, he left muttering, “Strange, what is her problem?”

This was originally her dream, her hope. Her dream only lacked the real person, but now that the actual person was already by her side, no longer missing, instead she had pushed him away.

Hearing Qin Ge going downstairs, although she felt more relaxed, but her heart became empty, as if she had lost something.

“This time he goes away, maybe he will not come back again.”

Although Tian SiSi felt pale, her eyes was actually very red, wishing she simply could just bawl out her heart.

But at this moment, the sounds of footsteps had resounded in the staircase.

“Is it possible that he comes back?”

Tian SiSi’s heart started “puff thump puff thump” beating loudly. Although she leaned heavily on the door, she anticipated that he might kick the door open.
    Actually she did not really know what she was thinking.

“Open the door quickly, it is I.”
    This was Zhang Haoer’s voice.

Although Tian SiSi relaxed, she seemed to be a little disappointed.

The door opened.
    Zhang Haoer strode in angrily, sat on the chair with a greenish face, stared at her and then said loudly, “Actually what is the matter with you? You’ve got a problem?”

Tian SiSi shook her head, nodded, sat down, and then stood up again.

Seeing her absentminded appearance, Zhang Haoer’s anger died down, she sighed, “I have created this opportunity for you only with great difficulty, how can you just kick him out?”

Tian SiSi’s face became red, she lowered her head and said, “I ......I am afraid.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Afraid? What is to be afraid of? He will not eat you.”
    With a “pfui” laughter, she said simply, “You are no longer a child, what are you afraid of? Everyone will pass through this stage, unless you do not want to marry anyone for the rest of your life.”

Tian SiSi was nipping at her lips and said, “But ...... he looked so ferocious and flustered, how would anyone not feel afraid?”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “Oh ...... you should not be afraid then, he must have only been too anxious.”
    She walked forward and caressed Tian SiSi’s hair lightly, “This is not unique, actually you are already a woman, you are old enough to know that the more a man get anxious, the more he likes you.”

Tian Sisi said, “If he really likes me, then he should respect me.”

Zhang Haoer laughed again “pfui” and said, “Silly thing, how can you say that he does not respect you? If he is doing it in front of a big crowd of people, then he has no right. But if it is in the room with only the two of you, that is just fine.”

She blinked and said quietly, “Later you should know that if you can be compatible with him in this matter, he will also listen to you completely in other matters. If a woman wants the man to be obedient, time and time again, this is the only way.”

Tian SiSi’s face reddened, she never heard this kind of talk before, she simply did not want to think about it.

Zhang Haoer said, “Now I need to ask you one thing, actually are you interested in him?”

Tian SiSi’s spoke haltingly, “How about him?”

Zhang Haoer said, “You don’t have to worry about him, I only ask you, are you?”

Tian SiSi lifted up her courage, blushingly she said, “If I want him, so what?”

Zhang Haoer said, “If you do, I will take over the responsibility, I will arrange to get you married tonight.”

Tian SiSi was scared and said, “So quick?”

Zhang Haoer said, “He will have to return to Chiangnan tomorrow, if you want to go back with him, you should marry him quickly. If two people are already bound, walking together will be just fine.”

Tian Sisi said, “But......But I have to think slowly.”

Zhang Haoer said, “What else do you need to think? He is a hero, you are a heroine, you should be happy together. If you wait too long, I am afraid the boiled duck will escape.”

Then she sternly said, “This is your chance in a lifetime, if you don’t grasp it, you will not find such a man again, just forget this idea once and for all.”

Tian Sisi said, “But ......But you cannot force me like this.”

Zhang Haoer sighed and said, “Now you are saying that I am forcing you. When everyone else is calling you ‘Madame Qin’, then you will feel grateful. You should know that it is not easy to be called ‘Madame Qin’. Many girls attempted this before and did not succeed.”

Tian SiSi closed her eyes.

She was seeing herself running away with Qin Ge to Chiangnan, and a big group of people cheering for them in front of their horses.

“Madame Qin is really beautiful, she must have been destined to be married to Hero Qin and become a happy couple, only such a beautiful woman can match such a hero like Hero Qin.”

Naturally there was also a big-headed person, hiding in the crowd, looking at her secretly with secret longing of jealousy and envy in his eyes.

She would smile at that time and say to him, “You said that I could not marry anyone? Now you know that you are wrong.”
    She even seemed to see this big-headed ghost crying out his regrets.

She heard Zhang Haoer saying easily, “I am just an observer, but you need to decide quickly, otherwise I am afraid this 'Madame Qin' title will be robbed by someone else.”

Tian SiSi suddenly said loudly, “Only I can become Madame Qin, anyone else should just give up!”

Seven

The bridal clothes were red.
    Tian SiSi’s face was redder.
    She saw her face in the mirror and could not help praising herself.

Zhang Haoer was on her side, like a happy mother who dressed her up and applied the makeup.
    After that Lady Tian’s face indeed looked more tender and more beautiful.

Zhang Haoer sighed and muttered, “Really this is an inborn natural beauty, Qin Ge does not realize how lucky he is.”
    She smiled as she also said, “But he is also the one who matches you, if Uncle Tian knew that he had such a good son-in-law, he also would certainly feel very satisfied.”

Tian SiSi’s heart became really sweet.
    This was something she had longed for even in her dreams, now the wish was to be fulfilled, how would she not feel happy?

“It is only a pity that Tian Xin is not here, she certainly would not be able to pout her mouth if she were here.”

Thinking of Tian Xin, she could not help thinking about Xiao Lan.

Tian SiSi could not bear asking, “Where is your servant girl Xiao Qing?”

Zhang Haoer said, “I have not seen her for quite a while, I do not know where she has gone to.”

Tian Sisi said, “Before I also have a servant girl, called Tian Xin, she looked extremely like her.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Oh? They really look alike?”

Tian SiSi said with a smile, “You might not believe me but these two people seemed to have come from the same mold.”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “Such being the case, I will give her as your dowry.”

Tian SiSi sighed and said, “It is only a pity that my servant girl Tian Xin is not here.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Where is she?”

Tian SiSi said low-spiritedly, “Who knew. Since that day at Madam Wang’s house, we got separated, I did not even say goodbye. I hope she did not meet with any accident, and that would already be a good thing.”

Zhang Haoer blinked and said with a smile, “Since Tian Xin is not here, I shall find Xiao Qing to accompany you.”
    She suddenly turned around and went downstairs.

As soon as she went out the door her complexion darkened, she walked in a hurry to the opposite flowering shrubs.
    Between the flowering shrubs a shadow lurked unexpectedly, completely hidden and motionless.

Zhang Haoer walked closer and said suddenly, “Xiao Qing?”

This person said, “I have asked someone to take care of her.”

Zhang Haoer lowered her voice, “You had better cope with her yourself, don’t even let her see Tian SiSi or let them speak to each other.”

The person laughed and said, “If you do not want her to speak, I will make sure she cannot speak forever.”

Although the happy mother was not old, she seemed to have a great deal of experience.
    They put on Tian SiSi’s make up very quickly, and had exchanged her into the bridal clothes.
    Although the powder might transform a young woman into a beautiful one, but regardless of how precious was the powder, it still would not compare to the shy, happy smile on her face.
    Therefore there was certainly no ugly new bride in the world, moreover Tian SiSi was originally very attractive.

Happy laughter sounds were heard in that meeting room, mixed with the thumping noises to brighten the mood, the clinking noises of the glasses, all of these brought out the festive feeling.

Although this marriage celebration was set up hurriedly, but many guests had come to drink and celebrate.
    It looked like Zhang Haoer indeed had a wide net of friends.

The room provided anything, except tea.

Because the new bride could not drink before bowing to Heaven and Earth, with a full phoenix coronet over the new bride, if she suddenly needed to go to the bathroom, that would really be a joke.

Zhang Haoer certainly did not want this marriage celebration to turn into a joke.
    Therefore not only she had arranged everything very well, moreover she expected thorough result as well.
    Therefore everything went very smoothly, without the slightest mistake.

But for some unknown reason, Tian SiSi felt something not right inside her.
    But which part was not right? She did not know.

She wanted to marry Qin Ge wholeheartedly, now finally this had happened according to her wishes.
    Qin Ge was outstandingly talented and elegant, moreover he was very gentle to her.

“If a girl can marry this kind of man, why should she not feel satisfied?”

After they returned to Chiangnan, certainly many joyous events will await them.
    They were also young, might as well travel around happily, enjoying life.
    All were too content, too ideal, but where did it feel not right?

“Perhaps each young girl before becoming a woman feel a little restless in her heart.”

Tian SiSi sighed lightly, she was determined not to think of these unpleasant matters anymore.

“If father knew that I am marrying Qin Ge, he would certainly feel very happy, certainly he would not blame me.”

“Qin Ge was at least much better than that big-headed ghost.”

Thinking about that big-headed ghost, Tian SiSi’s heart seemed to quiver.

“In any event, at least I ought to ask him to drink and celebrate, if he knew I have gotten married today, he must be very happy.”

But Tian SiSi also knew later the she might not see him again.
    She suddenly remembered that big-headed ghost a little fondly......

What was a girl thinking of in her heart before she got married?
    To the man, it would be a secret that lasted forever, a secret that no one could guess.

Eight

Although the firecracker sound was not delightful, but it always symbolized a happy occasion.
    The firecracker sound marked the time for the couple to bow to Heaven and Earth.

“Immediately bow to heaven and earth ......”
    The happy official's voice was so loud.
    The happy women held Tian SiSi, hinted gently with the elbow to prompt her to do obeisance,
    Tian SiSi knew that once she did the obeisance, she would be no longer “Lady Tian”.
    After that, Lady Tian would become Madame Qin.

The happy women seemed to be a little worry, they said gently in her ear, “Do the obeisance quickly.”
    Tian SiSi only heard their voice, she could not see the persons.
    With the big red bridal veil, she could not see anything.

“A marriage is a frank and upright matter, why can’t the new bride see the groom?”

Tian SiSi suddenly felt a bewildering fear.
    She had suddenly remembered that day at the countryside, and had thought of the possibility that the person wearing the scarlet gown beside her, was actually Mr. Ge.

“The new bride is you!”
    But who is the bridegroom? Could he be Mr. Ge?
    Tian SiSi only felt her nose itched, cold sweat started pouring down.

“Why doesn't the new bride do obeisance?”
    The wedding guests had already started to grumble secretly, some even begun to get worried.
    The happy women were more anxious, they felt they probably should push Tian SiSi downward.

Tian SiSi’s body hardened, suddenly she loudly said, “Wait a moment.”
    The new bride unexpectedly had opened her mouth to speak.

The guests were startled and smiled, the happy women were frightened with ghastly pale looks.
    They have served 20-30 years as happy mothers, but they had never heard the new bride called out to wait a moment.

Zhang Haoer luckily had caught up with her and said quietly, “It is the time now, why do you have to wait?”

Tian SiSi was nipping her lips and said, “I must have a look at him.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Who?”

Tian Sisi said, “Him.”

Zhang Haoer finally understood who she meant by “him”, while anxious and angry, she could not help smile and say, “Do not be anxious now, when you are in the nuptial chamber, you will be able to look at him forever.”

END OF CHAPTER 11

You can make a guess here on what's wrong:

Why shouldn't Tian SiSi get married?
    Of course, if you've read this before you're not qualified to answer...

Also if you're reading this translation, don't, DON'T hesitate to post about it. There is really nothing worse that knowing that there are readers but they don't really appreciate the effort.

Thanks 4 making me feel guilty about being a silent reader
    I'm guessing that
    1. she's starting to develop feelings for the pig and
    2. she's getting suspicious about this "Qin Ge"
    anyway... please don't ever think that no one appreciates your hard work.
    gulong likes plot twists very much, a bit too much, i think...
    but this work is a fun read anyway.
    (Sorry, but im really having trouble putting my thoughts into words, not being very good with english so i'll just end this with my gratitude)
    thank you! thank you! thank you!

Thanks for the long update fastclock!

There're so many things wrong with this "marriage"! Very rushed and sudden. Zhang Haoer is too "nice" to be true and Qin Ge doesn't seem like the real one. So, who's the groom? I'm thinking it might be the Pig playing a trick on her or it may be that creep Mr. Ge. Either way, TSS will have a surprise of her life. Can't wait to find out!!!

Not qualified to answer hmm...

Thanks very much for the translation fastclock..

Heartfelt appreciation for all your efforts.. Even now, regarding silver spear cleansing blood, i could not control the curiosity, to know the ending, i read the half baked stuff.. from ur website.. Wish i have half backed for all the non translated and on going novells ( Too much of demand i think ... )

Hope u will pick up from chapter 7 of Legend of the Bat after completeing Da Ren Wu ( greedy wish )

Quote Originally Posted by fastclock View Post
    Also if you're reading this translation, don't, DON'T hesitate to post about it. There is really nothing worse that knowing that there are readers but they don't really appreciate the effort.
    Watching but not reading-- too much ahead of this in line right now, but i read up to where you picked upa while back and got hooked. I will come back once my reading list has gotten a little shorter again. I am still looking forward to it.

Thanks for the encouragement...

Please keep the responses coming on why Tian SiSi would be wrong to continue with this marriage. A response was really, really close to what Gu Long wrote.

i have been a silent supporter of all the translators on this magnificent forum, we all love you for the effort you put into translating of your own freewill bringing enjoyment to hundreds if not thousands of people [silent or otherwise]

you and the many other translators take time out of your own lives to do what is most likely a tedious, and probably annoying task. [due to people giving unnecessary , and disrespectful pressure] where others who can read chinese don't even bother, and it is for this that you have my utmost respect and gratitude

p.s
    every time i see an update you brighten my day and enrich my life, thank you

Chapter 12 - Not a good deed

One

Tian Sisi said, “I must see him now.”

Zhang Haoer anxiously had stamped her foot and said, “Why do you have to look at him now?’

Tian Sisi said, “I ......If I cannot see whom I am marrying, I will not marry him.”
    She did not seem to know exactly what she was saying.

Zhang Haoer felt real anger but also funny and said, “Are you afraid of marrying the wrong person?”

Tian Sisi said, “Mmm.”

Zhang Haoer finally could not bear it, stamping her feet she sighed, “Since the new bride must look at the bridegroom, why can’t she do that?”
    The new bride must look at the bridegroom, that seemed to be perfectly reasonable.
    Everybody had all smiled.
    Hearing this kind of matter everyone would smile.

Tian SiSi at present suddenly decided quickly, she finally raised her red coronet.
    The bridegroom standing opposite her, although his eyes was shining with amazement, but the handsome face was very gentle and sympathetic.
    No mistake, the bridegroom was Qin Ge.
    Tian SiSi sighed, with a very red face, she thought the her morbid suspicious mind was too big.

Zhang Haoer squinting at her gave a faint smile, and at last said, “You have seen enough?”

Tian SiSi blushed and dangled her head.

Zhang Haoer said, “Now you can do the obeisance.”

Tian SiSi’s face became redder, her head hung low.
    The red coronet came down from above, and covered her head again.

The sound of firecracker resounded again outside.
    The happy official cleared his throat and called loudly.
    “Immediately bow to heaven and earth ......”

Tian SiSi finally must do obeisance.
    If she had really done the obeisance, then a great mistake must have occurred.
    It was only a pity that she did not know what went wrong.
    Who knew what went wrong?

Two

When a man or a woman got married, they became great.
    The celebration of a man taking a wife and a woman taking a husband was definitely a good deed.
    So why wasn't this marriage celebration a good deed?

A red congratulatory banner hung at the front of the hall, a pair of big scarlet wedding candle was burning brightly.
    The candle fire reflected Zhang Haoer’s face.
    Her red face was as attractive as a new bride.
    Seeing the couple finally wanted to bow to Heaven and Earth, she finally relaxed.

At this moment, someone suddenly quickly rushed out of the corner door, and like a swallow swooped in among the bride and the bridegroom. Holding the tea tray unexpectedly, she offered with a sweet smile, “Young lady, please have tea.”

At this time, someone was actually offering the bride something to drink, no one knew whether to laugh or cry.
    But this voice was actually extremely familiar, Tian SiSi could not stop herself from raising her veil and saw a smiling girl with big eyes and small mouth.
    Tian SiSi could not distinguished clearly whether this girl was Tian Xin or Xiao Lan?

Zhang Haoer’s complexion became very ugly, a pair of charming, enchanting eyes were now staring at this girl like a dagger, wishing to kick her out, dead or alive.
    But on this kind of great happiness day, full of congratulating guests, one certainly could not kick out a person.
    Therefore Zhang Haoer only could clenched her teeth and said bitterly, “Who asks you to come? Get out!”

This girl grinningly shook her head actually and said, “I cannot go.”

Zhang Haoer angrily said, “Why?”

The girl said, “Because Master Qin told me to be here.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Master Qin? Which Master Qin?”

The girl said, “I do not know him, I only know he is surnamed Qin, called Qin Ge.”
    Zhang Haoer’s complexion had changed, with a stern voice she said, “You must be insane, Qin Ge is obviously here.”

The girl said, “I am not insane, indeed there is another Master Qin, not this one.”

The bridegroom’s complexion had also changed, he interrupted, “Where is that person?”

This girl had not spoken when someone said with a laughter, “Here.”

In the laughter, the red wedding candle seemed to diminish like it would be extinguished.
    By the time the candlelight shone again, someone was standing in front of the candle.

A very big person, with a pair of long slit eyes.
    Yang Fan.

Tian SiSi almost called out.
    She really could not think how this big-headed ghost could find her, could not think he also would come here to make a disturbance.

When Zhang Haoer saw him, she looked concerned and not as ominous as a moment ago, she reluctantly smiled unexpectedly and said, “Is it you? Why do you have to destroy other people’s good deed?”

Yang Fan said lightly with a smile, “Because this is not a good deed.”

The bridegroom Qin Ge face reddened, he interrupted, “Who said this is not a good deed?”

Yang Fan said, “I said so.”

Qin Ge, “What thing are you?”

Yang Fan said, “I and you are not the same.”

Tian SiSi wanted to say something, but stopped, because she did not expect that this big-headed ghost unexpectedly dare to be so impolite to Qin Ge.
    What was even stranger, she had not become angry, instead she felt this was very interesting.

Qin Ge was angry actually and said, “You know who I am?”

Yang Fan said, “No.”

Qin Ge said loudly, “I am Qin Ge.”

Yang Fan said, “That feels strange.”

Qin Ge, “What was strange?”

Yang Fan said, “Because I am also Qin Ge.”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile reluctantly, “You are playing a joke, just sit quickly and drink the happy celebration, I will accompany you.”

Yang Fan raised his voice, “Who says I am cracking a joke, since he can be called Qin Ge, why can’t I be called Qin Ge? “

He asked that girl suddenly and said, “Who are you called?”

The girl said with a smile, “Qin Ge.”

Yang Fan said, “Right, if this person can be called Qin Ge, everybody can be called Qin Ge.”

Qin Ge’s face was very red, Zhang Haoer’s face was pale, the two people had exchanged a meaningful glance secretly.
    Suddenly, a light smoke spouted from Qin Ge’s sleeves, spurting on Yang Fan’s face.

The girl had pinched her nose and withdrew 7-8 feet back.
    Yang Fan had not moved actually. Like he did not have any feeling, and blew gently forward.

That smoke suddenly changed direction, and instead had blown to Qin Ge’s face.
    Qin Ge started to sneeze suddenly, sneezed 5-6 times one after another, the tears and nasal mucus had flowed down immediately.
    Then he softly dropped down, like turning into sand.

Yang Fan smiled to the girl and said, “Do you know what thing this is?”

The girl said, “Sleeping powder.”

Yang Fan said, “Do you know what kind of person would bring sleeping powder with him?”

The girl bitterly said, “Only sexual predators and petty thieves use sleeping powder.”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “You are unexpectedly very sensible.”

The girl said, “But, Qin Ge cannot be a sexual predator or a petty thief.”

Yang Fan said, “Indeed he is not.”

The girl’s eyes blinked and said, “Then this person certainly cannot be Qin Ge.”

Yang Fan said, “The one who says that he is Qin Ge must be a stupid dog.”

The girl said, “Who is he if not Qin Ge?”

Yang Fan said, “A sexual predator and a petty thief.”

The girl said, “There are many petty thieves.”

Yang Fan said, “He is the most obscene petty thief, he uses number nine sleeping powder which can only put himself to sleep.”

The girl said, “However low he is, he must at least have a name.”

Yang Fan said, “The obscene person's name is also obscene.”

The girl said, “What is he called?”

Yang Fan said, “His name is etched on the chest, do you want to have a look?”

The girl said, “Will it dirty my eyes?”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “Just take a quick look.”
    He had suddenly ripped open that very attractive bridegroom clothes and revealed this person's chest.
    On this person’s chest was tattooed a flower butterfly.

The girl said, “Is it possible that this person is called Hua HuDie (flower butterfly)?”

Yang Fan nodded and sighed, “Good, throughout the ages, a person called flower butterfly cannot be a good thing.”

The girl sweetly said, “You unexpectedly know quite a lot more compared to me.”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “Because my head is bigger than you, naturally more things are contained inside.”

Zhang Haoer was continuously listening at the side, her complexion grew paler the more she listened.

Tian SiSi was also continuously listening at the side, her face became more red the more she listened, suddenly she stepped forward and kicked the back of this Hua HuDie.
    She hated him so much she could go crazy.
    “Unexpectedly Lady Tian almost becomes a petty, raper thief’s wife.”

Tian SiSi clenched her teeth, stared at Zhang Haoer and said, “You ......What enmity do you have with me? Why do you want to harm me?”
    She was so mad that her tears started to fall.

Zhang Haoer with a forced smile said, “This is really unfair to you, but I was also deceived by this person.”
    She also walked forward and unexpectedly kicked him, she said bitterly, “You cur, you bring harm and pain to me.”

Tian Sisi said, “You ......You really do not know?”

Zhang Haoer sighed and said, “Why should I deceive you? I also do not have any enmity with you.”

Yang Fan gave a long sigh suddenly and said, “I really admire you.”

Zhang Haoer was stunned and said, “What?”

Yang Fan said, “You really can act.”

The girl blinked and said, “She thinks she can deceive you too?”

Yang Fan smiled and said lightly, “She should know herself that she cannot deceive me.”

The girl said, “Is there anyone in the world that can deceive you?”

Yang Fan said, “Perhaps only a person can deceive me.”

The girl said, “Who?”

Yang Fan said, “I myself.”

There were many other people in the hall, all of them looked stunned.
    They came for the celebration drink, but now the celebration drink was still inadequate, and they actually saw a good play instead.

Tian SiSi suddenly had slapped Zhang Haoer.
    Zhang Haoer unexpectedly had not moved, the pale face that was hit immediately became red.

The girl clapped and said with a laugh, “Hit well, again hit heavily.”

Yang Fan also said with a smile, “This kind of person’s facial skin is also thicker than the city wall, you hit again heavily, she will not feel hurt.”

The girl said, “Then, how should we treat her?”

Yang Fan said, “Nothing.”

The girl frowned and said, “Nothing? Just let off her like this?”

Yang Fan said, “Mmm.”

The girl said, “Isn’t that letting her get away cheaply?”

Yang Fan said lightly, “This kind of person felt that she must deceive other people since they were born, if they aren’t deceiving people, then that would be strange, therefore…”

The girl said, “Therefore?”

Yang Fan said, “Therefore when you run into this kind of person, you must put up your guard against her, protect yourself the best you can, otherwise you will get swindled and get what you deserve.”

Tian SiSi jumped and said, “You are saying I am getting what I deserve?”

Yang Fan said, “Yes.”

Tian SiSi was staring at him.

Yang Fan said, “Did she force you? Or did you come here willingly?”

Tian SiSi was so angry she could not say anything, yet she indeed could not deny it.
    Zhang Haoer indeed had not forced her.

Yang Fan said lightly, “If a person is not too careful with what she is doing, it is better not to blame other people or to complain.”
    His voice was light and stable, slowly then said, “Regardless of what happened, everybody should learn how to blame himself first, then she can blame other people. Otherwise, she is just like a child who has not grown up.”

Tian SiSi turned around and ran out suddenly.

Yang Fan looked at that girl once, the girl had ran out too.

Zhang Haoer was actually looking at Yang Fan, as she sighed gently finally and said, “So you knew already how it stands.”

Yang Fan said, “I only know a little, not very clear.”

Zhang Haoer said, “But enough.”

Yang Fan said, “Yes. Enough.”

Zhang Haoer sighed that, “How will you cope with me?”

Yang Fan said, “What do you suggest?”

Zhang Haoer dangled her head and said, “I am not the chief instigator.”

Yang Fan said, “I know that you are not.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Mr. Ge?”

Yang Fan said, “You should better handle your own problem, before worrying about other people’s.”

Zhang Haoer was nipping her lips and said, “If I promise you that I will never ever deceive other people, will you believe me?”

Yang Fan said, “I believe you.”

Immediately Zhang Haoer revealed a smile and sweetly said, “You really are a good person, also really an odd person.”

Actually Yang Fan was not odd, or weird.
    He was just a very ordinary person.
    But the main difference was that not only he believed in other people, he also believed in himself.

He always liked to work with his own method, but that was also a very ordinary method.
    Fair, but actually not very stern.
    He would not use any excessive violence, but he also would not allow people to take advantage of him.
    He liked to follow Confucianist's doctrine of being balanced and considerate, willing to open a big heart and generosity in facing the life.

Three

Cool night like fresh water.

Tian SiSi flushed to the courtyard, under a tree, when the tears had suddenly dropped.
    This was tears of anger.

“The pig, the big-headed ghost ...... I really met this alive big-headed ghost.”

But if she had not met this big-headed ghost, wouldn’t she have already become a sexual predator petty thief’s wife by now?

“A person should better learn to blame himself first, then he can blame others.”

When Tian SiSi became quite calm, she also had no alternative but to acknowledge that what he said had contained the truth.

A pair of hands suddenly extended before her, the hand was carrying the cup of tea.
    “Young lady, please drink the tea to calm you down.”

That girl had come, with a sweet and smart-alecky smile.

Tian SiSi could not bear to ask, “Actually are you Xiao Qing? Tian Xin?”

The girl winked and said with a smile, “Even if I turned into ash, the young lady can still recognize me!”

Tian SiSi’s eyes shone and said, “You are Tian Xin.”

Tian Xin smiled sweetly and said, “Who says that I am not Tian Xin, who says …”

Tian SiSi had pinched her face and said, “The little rascal, now that you are familiar with that big-headed ghost, you have picked up his words, what more will happen?”

Tian Xin said with a smile, “Seriously, at the most I will help young lady to make a bed for him.”
    “If she stays with the young lady, once she is married, won’t she want need help with making a bed.”

Tian SiSi sunk her face and said bitterly, “You can rest assured that even if all the men in the world have died, I still could not marry him!”
    She did not let Tian Xin say anything again and also asked, “You already knew that that Qin Ge was the fake one?”

Tian Xin nodded.

Tian SiSi clenched her teeth and said, “Dead servant girl, since you knew already, why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

END OF CHAPTER 12

Thanks fastclock!

I always wonder about the true identity of Tian Xin. She's got to be more than a servant.

Littered with so many coincidences, I found it difficult not to harbor suspicions to the wedding.

As soon as Zhang Haoer suggested Tian Sisi leaving Yang Fan without telling him, I sensed trouble and hoped the big-headed ghost would save her, as he was the only one worthy and capable to do so.

Everything seemed so pre-arranged, I wonder if Zhang Haoer conducted some kind of auction with Tian Sisi being the prize. Why was Mr. Ge in the bedroom? Was he the fake Qin Ge? Probably not, since the fake seemed so awkward during conversations and useless with sleeping powder.

Summoning Qin Ge on short notice, sudden appearance of maid resembling Tian Xin, complete stranger Zhang Haoer providing every single accommodation to make Tian Sisi's wish come true -- all point to something is not right.

Please continue with the translation so that the details of the sinister scheme may be revealed.

An additional note:

click to show/hide spoilers
    If someone wondered about Xiao Qing and Xiao Lan slips, I think Gu Long planned it that way. Xiao Qing was what Zhang Haoer claimed her to be. But Tian Xin herself claimed that she was Xiao Lan who had worked for 2 years there...

So you can take them as additional clues that Tian SiSi totally missed.

Quote Originally Posted by fastclock View Post
    An additional note:

click to show/hide spoilers
    If someone wondered about Xiao Qing and Xiao Lan slips, I think Gu Long planned it that way. Xiao Qing was what Zhang Haoer claimed her to be. But Tian Xin herself claimed that she was Xiao Lan who had worked for 2 years there...

So you can take them as additional clues that Tian SiSi totally missed.
    Thanks for clearing that up fastclock. TSS is certainly not a very bright individual. Hopefully she learned her lessons well and not to trust anymore shady strangers!

Chapter 13 – The Place That Men Like

One

Tian Xin sighed and said, “I did not have any opportunity.”

Tian SiSi said, “When you first deliver those clothes to me, why didn't you say it?”

Tian Xin said, “I knew that Mr. Ge was in the room at that time, therefore when young lady asked me whether I was Tian Xin, I did not dare to acknowledge.”
    Hearing about “Mr. Ge”, Tian SiSi could not help but shiver.

Tian Xin said, “Afterwards I intentionally sprinkled the tea in the young lady’s clothes to put a bundle of paper inside the young lady's bosom, who knew that you had actually lost it.”

Tian SiSi sighed, “What did I know about it at that time.”
    With a forced smile she also said, “Up until now, I still could not figure out why they wanted to harm me?”

Tian Xin pursed her lips and said with a smile, “Others did not really want to harm you, just as long as you marry someone.”

Tian SiSi frowned, “Why do they want to hatch such a complicated plan, actually who is the chief instigator?”

Tian Xin said, “Mr. Ge.”

Tian SiSi could not help shiver some more and said, “He was in cahoots with Zhang Haoer?”

Tian Xin said, “You still do not understand until now?”

Tian SiSi said, “His accupoints had not been sealed by that fake Qin Ge.”

Tian Xin said, “That was certainly an intentional well-staged act in front of you to make you think that that Qin Ge was real.”
    She sighed and then said, “Actually even if there had been ten Hua HuDie, Mr. Ge would have been able to kill them all with just two fingers.”

Tian SiSi also sighed, “That person is indeed very fearful.”

Tian Xin said, “As far as I know, his wugong is a lot more fearful than anyone else we have seen.”
    She smiled suddenly and said, “But as soon as he saw Master Yang, he seemed to have become a mouse who has met a cat.”

Tian SiSi sank her face and calmly said, “How do you know?”

Tian Xin said, “If not for Master Yang promptly rescuing me, now I am afraid I will not be able to see young lady.”

Tian SiSi said, “That person was trying to kill you?”

Tian Xin nodded and said, “They had already discovered my relation with the young lady.”

Tian SiSi said, “But, how can you arrive here?”

Tian Xin replied, “Madam Wang delivered me here, she had sold me to Zhang Haoer.”

Tian SiSi said, “That day you have not run away?”

Tian Xin shook her head and sighed, “How could I run away from her clutch?”

Immediately Tian SiSi “pfui” smiled and said, “Madam Wang is not Buddha all-knowing, why couldn’t you escape? You are Sun Wukong, aren’t you the always all-resourceful person?”
    Having said this, she continued to laugh.

Tian Xin pouted her mouth and said, “What matter has to be so funny?”

Tian SiSi reluctantly smiled and said, “Have you looked who that big-headed ghost looks like?”

Tian Xin was stunned as she said, “Who does he look like? Someone we know?”

Tian SiSi said, “You should know, because you all descended from heaven to earth, one is the marshal, one is the great sage.”

Tian Xin had finally understood, she laughed despite trying not to, “You are saying he looks like the pig (zhubajie)?”

Tian SiSi’s laughed, “Don’t you think so? If you don’t there is something wrong.”

Tian Xin actually shook her head and said, “I don’t see the similarities.”

Tian SiSi said, “He eats and also sleeps a lot, as soon as he saw an attractive woman, the eyes narrowed into a slit immediately, giving a lewd appearance, just like that pig who entered the high village.”

Tian Xin sighed and said, “But if it were not for this pig, the pilgrim monk Tang and Sun Wukong must have died.”

Tian SiSi’s face showed irritation and said, “Why do you always side with him?”

Tian Xin said, “Because I admire him.”

Tian SiSi winked and suddenly said with a smile, “Such being the case, should I marry you to him?”

Tian Xin said, “Fine.”
    She showed all happy face without any angst.

Tian SiSi was stunned and said, “You agree?”

Tian Xin said, “Why not?”

Tian SiSi said, “But his head is three times bigger compared to anyone’s, you see that?”

Tian Xin said, “Why should it be a bad thing? A person with a bigger head is certainly more intelligent compared to others.”

Tian SiSi said, “His waist is also thicker than a bucket.”

Tian Xin said, “But his heart is actually thinner than a needle, he is very meticulous and thorough in everything.”

Tian SiSi said, “You do not think he looks like a peculiar clown?”

Tian Xin said, “As long as a man is intelligent and competent, looking like a clown is not a problem, moreover he is not ugly.”

Tian SiSi retorted, “He is not ugly? What kind of person should be called ugly then?”

Tian Xin said, “In my opinion, that Hua HuDie looks worse than a clown, he did not have the spirit of a man.”
    She closed her eyes like in a dream, then said, “If you look carefully, his whole body was fine and very pleasing to the eyes, and when he smiles in particular he looks extremely enchanting.”

Tian SiSi stared at her and said bitterly, “Good, since you like him so much, why don’t you just marry him.”

Tian Xin sighed and said, “Unfortunately he doesn’t like me, the person he likes is ......”

She had not completed the sentence when someone interrupted, “The person I like is myself.”

Yang Fan grinningly stood in front of her and while laughing, “Everyone likes himself the most, if he doesn’t do that, he will be condemned by heaven and earth.”

Tian Xin blushed, dangled her head, and did not dare to open her mouth again.

Yang Fan stifled a yawn and said, “We go now.”

Tian SiSi stared at him and said, “Go? Just leave like this?”

Yang Fan said, “Why can’t we just go?”

Tian SiSi said, “Zhang Haoer?”

Yang Fan said, “In her room.”

Tian SiSi said, “Have you really let her go?”

Yang Fan said, “What do you want me to do? Kill her? Hit her butt 300 times?”

Tian SiSi clenched her teeth and said, “You ......You ......You should at least let me vent something!”

Yang Fan said, “What made you angry? Has she ever hit you?”

Tian SiSi said, “No.”

Yang Fan said, “Scolded you?”

Tian SiSi said, “No.”

Yang Fan said, “When you came here, what did she want you to do?”

Tian SiSi said, “She wanted me to take a bath, to change clothes, then ......Then ......”

Yang Fan said, “Then she fed you, introduced you to that ugly man, right?”

Tian SiSi said, “Right, only ......”

Yang Fan said, “Only what? Must vent?”

Tian SiSi said, “Certainly.”

Yang Fan said, “How do you want to vent? Also tell her to take a bath, change clothes, eat, and then introduce an attractive young fellow to her?”

Tian SiSi jumped, stamped the feet and said, “Are you actually helping me? Or helping her?”

Yang Fan smiled and said, “I am not on anyone’s side, I just want someone to be reasonable.”

Tian SiSi said, “You think I am not reasonable? What about her? Why does she want to deceive me? Why does she want me to marry that person?”

Yang Fan said lightly, “Perhaps because you are too attractive, therefore some people want wholeheartedly to marry you. If you had looked like me, no one would have been willing to marry you then.”

Tian SiSi was so angry she screamed, “Who says I am attractive, I am not attractive, can’t you see that they are plotting something?”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “Since when you became so modest? So rare, so rare ......”
    He stifled another yawn and said, “I have to go, you want to go with me or not, it is up to you.”

Tian SiSi said loudly, “It is up to me, so why should you bother?”

Yang Fan however walked leisurely forward and said easily, “If you see Mr. Ge, there is really no need to be afraid, at the most he only wants to marry you, he will not eat you.”

He had not completed his words, Tian SiSi had pursued him, breathing heavily she blurted out, “Mr. Ge is also here?”

Yang Fan replied, “How do I know whether he is here or not? Where he is has nothing to do with me.”

Tian SiSi said, “You have just seen him?”

Yang Fan said, “Right.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why don't you apprehend him?”

Yang Fan said, “You had also seen him very often, why didn't you apprehend him?”

Tian SiSi said, “Because I cannot apprehend him.”

Yang Fan said, “Same with me.”

Tian SiSi said, “You are also the same? Is your wugong also inferior to him?”

Yang Fan sighed and said, “I actually do not have such high skills, why do you consider me so high?”

Tian SiSi said, “Didn’t he immediately run when he saw you?”

Yang Fan thoughtfully said, “Perhaps only because I am an honorable gentleman, the evil cannot vanquish good, you probably know it too.”

Two

The night was quiet.
    The star light illuminated the road, while the wind brought the fragrance of flowers.

Yang Fan walked in front, and then Tian SiSi followed.
    Although this big-headed ghost was hateful, but he was nothing compared to Mr. Ge.

Tian Xin walked nearby, the big eyes always never stopped darting back and forth on them.

Tian SiSi said suddenly, “You ask him, actually where are we going.”

Tian Xin blinked and said, “Why don't you ask him yourself?”

Tian SiSi gave her a malicious stare, but kept her mouth shut.

Tian Xin said suddenly, “Although Zhang Haoer did not tell the whole truth, but she had not deceived you over one matter.”

Tian SiSi said, “What matter?”

Tian Xin said, “Qin Ge have indeed arrived here, I heard them talk about it several days ago.”

Tian SiSi’s eyes shone and said, “Did you hear where he is at?”

Tian Xin shook her head, Yang Fan suddenly had turned his head and said, “If he had truly arrived here, I know a place where we would find him for sure.”

Tian SiSi gave a forced smile and said, “What place?”

Yang Fan said lightly, “Where a single man would like to go, you should know too.”

Three

What place did men like to go to?
    Interesting places.
    That place did not necessarily have to be a scenic place or a very majestic house, as long as it provided the liquor, good food, attractive women and fair gambling, nine out of ten men would like that.

Any single man would like this place.

This place did not have beautiful scenery, actually it did not have any at all.
    This place was located on a city corner on a dead alley.

This house was also not majestic.
    In fact, this house should have been torn down ten years ago, it seemed some casual wind could have blown it apart.
    The double doors had peeling paint and shut tight, with some piled trash lying nearby.

Tian SiSi was walking to the door when the smell had permeated her nose, frowning she said, “Why do you bring me here?”

Yang Fan said, “Aren’t you looking for Qin Ge?”

Tian SiSi said, “He would come to this kind of damned place?”

Yang Fan smiled, “He will certainly come, moreover he won’t go from here so easily.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why?”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “You will gradually know why.”

Tian SiSi suddenly stopped her footsteps and said, “This place also has a lot ......a lot of people who are fond of philanthropist such as Zhang Haoer?”

Yang Fan shook his head and said, “People who come to this place is not looking for philanthropists.”

Tian SiSi said, “Who then?”

Yang Fan said, “People who come to this place, they all like being the philanthropists themselves.”

Tian SiSi blinked and said, “I do not understand what you are saying.”

Yang Fan said, “I am saying that these people like to deliver their own money to provide relief for other people, moreover they deliver it very quickly.”

Tian SiSi suddenly said, “Quickly?”

Yang Fan said, “If you want to deliver your own money, there is no other place where you can deliver it quicker compared to here.”

Tian SiSi suddenly said, “I understand now, this place must be a very big gambling establishment.”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “Good, you are quite intelligent.”

Tian SiSi pouted her mouth, calmly said, “Looking at this tattered house, the person who comes here must be small fries.”

Yang Fan said, “You don’t understand, a person who truly likes to gamble doesn’t care about anything else as long as the place provides the gambling, even if he were to bet in the sewer it would be no problem.”

Tian SiSi said, “Since they can bet anywhere, why do they have to come here?”

Yang Fan said, “Because this place is secret.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why does it have to be so secret?”

Yang Fan said, “There are many reasons.”

Tian SiSi said, “You name them.”

Yang Fan said, “Some people are afraid of their wifes, so they do not dare to bet openly. Some people have specific positions, they cannot bet otherwise. Also there are questionable people who if they bet openly will cause people to suspect.”

He smiled, “But here, there is no problem to bet, no one is out here to catch you, no one will question where your money comes from.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why?”

Yang Fan said, “Because the master here is the golden beard (Jin the bearded person).”

Tian SiSi said, “Who is the golden beard?”

Yang Fan said, “He is a person who is untouchable.”

Tian SiSi said, “Qin Ge does not have a wife to be afraid of, also does not have shameful reasons, why does he still come here to bet?”

Yang Fan said, “Because you can bet a lot in this place, which will satisfy a craving. A small fry won’t be allowed in.”

Tian SiSi cast a glance at him and said, “How about you?......You cannot enter here?”

Yang Fan smiled, “If I cannot enter, why should I bring you here!”

Tian SiSi said, “I did not realize that not only you are a drunkard, but also a compulsive gambler.”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “You should already know that.”

Yang Fan had knocked on the door using the copper collar, the door opened.
    A person's face extended from behind the door.
    An ominous face who seemed to get angry every three minutes or so.
    Not only this person’s appearance was ominous, the voice was also very ominous, staring at Yang Fan he said, “What are you doing?”

Yang Fan said, “You do not know me?”

This person, “Who knows you?”

Yang Fan smiled and said, “The golden beard knows me.”
    He put something in the person’s hand and said, “You show this to him, he will know who I am.”

After giving him a malicious stare, he banged the door closed.

Tian SiSi could not bear asking, “The golden beard really knows you?”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “I am not a philanthropist, I cannot deceive you.”

Tian SiSi said, “How do you know this kind of person?”

Yang Fan said lightly, “Because I am a compulsive gambler, and also a drunkard.”

END OF CHAPTER 13

Thank you for the translation.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Thanks for the update fastclock.