Thread: Timmy Ho

Default Timmy Ho

Since I can't find a thread at all on him, I decided to make one. I just recently saw Romance Of The White Haired Maiden for the first time (omg!) starring Ada Choi & Timmy Ho. I thought he was really cute!! I also remember him in State Of Divinity, and I don't remember much about him in that series.

What do you people think about him? I think he's a pretty decent actor, and he's got good looks too! What other series was he in? And also, what is his WHOLE name? Like: Timmy Ho.... [?]

I personally think that he makes a terrific on-screen couple with Ada Choi. They were great in ROTWHM.

Please, feel free to post ANY pictures of him, because I can't find ANY!
    Last edited by tw1nkletoes89; 07-24-06 at 11:11 AM.
    LOVE is the sourse of all INSPIRATION.

LIU YI FEI <3

You mean Timmy Ho right?? The last that I heard was that he became a monk... His whole Chinese name is Ho Po Sing(I think I spelled it wrong, sorry)....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

yes, my bad, haha. TIMMY HO.

HE BACAME A MONK?!?!?!? Are you serious? Where did you get this info from?

LIU YI FEI <3

I heard it from a big fan of his... She was sad because she will never see him in a series again...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I was trying to find some info on him, but I can't. At least nothing about him becoming a MONK. Hopefully it wasn't true or anything. It would be such a shame. He's to cute to be a monk, haha.

What other series was he in? I can't find much on him. The only series I know he's in are:

Romance Of The White Haired Maiden
    State Of Divinity
    Legend Of Master Chai

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i7.tinypic.com/20tgmrn.jpg')

LIU YI FEI <3

It is hard to find info on him since he has pretty much disappeared, so I am starting to believe that he did become a monk.... I don't think it is a bad thing at all. My mom was actually happy since she said that it is hard a VERY good thing to be a monk. Not everyone can drop the pleasures and wealth of life to lead a relgious one. But whatever he does, I wish him the best....

Yeah, I guess it's s good thing that he's able to give up the worldly pleasures. But it's still to bad that he won't act anymore. He was so cute...

LIU YI FEI <3

He became a MONK?!?!?!?! WHY?!

Quote Originally Posted by tw1nkletoes89
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i7.tinypic.com/20tgmrn.jpg')
    Woah! He sure does looks different in this pix.

Ahh...i loved this dude!! really miss his acting and there's very little info about him on the net in english...here's a picture of him as a monk:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img04.21cn.com/2005/09/19/4387946.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsila View Post
    Ahh...i loved this dude!! really miss his acting and there's very little info about him on the net in english...here's a picture of him as a monk:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img04.21cn.com/2005/09/19/4387946.jpg')

whoa..........is tat him???????? geez.........he looks like alec su in this pix tho.

A MONK? Well, that explains a lot. I`ve been looking for information about Timmy Ho all over the Net. Well, my search is over. A monk..... I still can`t believe it.

I`ve only seen him as Lin Ping Zhi in State of Divinity with Jacky Lui. That was too long ago to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Qin_Shu_Bao View Post
    A MONK? Well, that explains a lot. I`ve been looking for information about Timmy Ho all over the Net. Well, my search is over. A monk..... I still can`t believe it.

I`ve only seen him as Lin Ping Zhi in State of Divinity with Jacky Lui. That was too long ago to judge.
    You should see him in Swordman Lai Bo Yee with Patrick Tam, Noel Leung and Legend of Master Chai with Joey Leung, Noel Leung and Cherie Chan.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

He became a monk is true, you can read this here: http://www.buddhistcelebrities.com/2...1_archive.html

Leaving his 30 million dollars home to became a monk, wow!! i miss him too.

can someone translate this for me, this is his ex-gf before they broke up, a long time ago. i cant read all the words, my chinese is fuzzy

http://lady.people.com.cn/BIG5/10424098.html