Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Arashi

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Not too many Arashi fans here I guess. Strictly speaking, I am not really that much of a fan as well, I do enjoy watching their stuff but I don't get all excited over Arashi like I do over Pi and Kanjani8. However, I do get pretty happy watching Nino though.

It's definitely Nino > Arashi and Pi >>> NEWS.

Never mind...and thanks for supporting with this post....

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Never mind...and thanks for supporting with this post....
    well, i used to always post in this arashi thread..but i realised arashi is not very popular here, so i was surfing the net and found another forum which is solely dedicated to arashi news and everything they do..they also have a lot of pics and information about arashi...so strawberry if u love arashi as much as i do, im sure u'll find this forum rather fun and exciting..unless you have already found it..cos i just recently joined myself..here's the website: http://aibakaland.forumup.org/index....rum=aibakaland
    enjoy...

Thank you Tellywelly.

ur most welcome...hope to see u at the forum...you can make friends with me when u join...

Arashi is doing a new show now..they are babysitters in the show..the concept is similar to mago mago except that now, its taking care of kids for a day instead. have seen 2 episodes...based on these, I think Aiba and Sho likes children and they get have a happier time being with them as compared to Ohno and Nino. I like Arashi doing such shows...it shows the down to earth side of them very well.

While watching Arashi's new babysitter segment, they were all visibly happy when the elder sisters came back from school, it seems that Japanese girls are all very domestic or rather they were brought up to be domestic. At nine years of age, they knew how to change the diapers of their younger siblings, know where the cooking stuff are kept in the kitchen and can do household chores. I can't imagine Singaporean girls being like that at that age.

Talking to myself at the Arashi thread as usual...ha ha.

Anyway, anyone interested in watching that new hollywood war movie that Nino is in and directed by Clint Eastwood? I think Nino's role (which is only in the Japanese version) is quite substantial because his name is listed second after the main actor Ken Wanatabe (?). Clint Eastwood apparently handpicked Nino for this role and commented that Nino's eyes can 'talk'. Nino's fans are so proud of him for doing this as it shows that JE guys are not just pop idols.

The CM looks and reminds me so much of Pearl Harbour.

haah..finally some "movement" in the arashi thread.... yup, i heard about nino's new movie, called letters from iwojima i think, but too bad they are only showing flags of our fathers here in singapore...nino looks quite different in the trailers from the movie, it seems he is acting as a supporting role to ken watanabe, there are also rumours about him being nominated for the oscar awards? well, hopefully singapore does show it...cant wait...

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    haah..finally some "movement" in the arashi thread.... yup, i heard about nino's new movie, called letters from iwojima i think, but too bad they are only showing flags of our fathers here in singapore...nino looks quite different in the trailers from the movie, it seems he is acting as a supporting role to ken watanabe, there are also rumours about him being nominated for the oscar awards? well, hopefully singapore does show it...cant wait...
    Erm....I am talking about Flags of our father...did not know that he was going to be in another movie. But I did hear that he is going to be in a new serial. Will Flags of our Father be showing in Singapore? I mean the Jap version with Nino in it?

I think Letters from Iwojima is the version released in Japan whereas Flags of our Fathers is the version released everywhere else. They are the same movie actually, I suppose some scenes will be changed since Nino will only be in Letters of Iwojima.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    I think Letters from Iwojima is the version released in Japan whereas Flags of our Fathers is the version released everywhere else. They are the same movie actually, I suppose some scenes will be changed since Nino will only be in Letters of Iwojima.
    I see, thks. Though I don't mind watching both versions, I am more keen on the Jap version since Nino is in it. Just not sure how likely it will be brought in by distributors.

yup as beansprouts pointed out, flags of our fathers and letters from iwojima are both directed by the same director. flags of our fathers will be showing the american side of the battle while letters of iwojima will show the japanese view of the battle.... flags of our fathers will be showing in singapore...you can check the release dates on GVs website.... from what i know, letters of iwojima might not be shown in singapore....but yes nino is inside! so i hope they do show it in singapore!!!

This is a sampling of the most recent episode of that babysitter show arashi is doing. Jun and Aiba pair up for this one.

Try to watch this, you won't regret it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du1qmtitIDo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrEpeE9wRHI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDmWB1hAnUM

haha..thanks strawberry for posting the episode of mago mago with jun and aiba...i was trying to find it but couldnt cos didn't really have time searching for them......haha...thanks lots....

You are welcome. Actually, it did not take me a long time to find them , surprisingly. My sis and I were both pretty excited about it because we were wondering how Jun would be able to handle the little girl.

Also, I was trying to do my part to entice more people at this forum to give Arashi a chance.... That was a good episode man!

yup. that was a good episode...it was talked about in all the other arashi forums...jun really looked pretty frustrated as though he was going to rip his hair out when the little boy couldnt stop crying...the little girl is so kawaii ne... she seems so responsible for a 4 yr old...but i gotta say, jun cooked a pretty interesting meal....but not as interesting as aiba....

kinda sad no one here is interested in arashi..a little shocked too...oh wells, its just a few of us who just randomly talk about them then..

yup. that was a good episode...it was talked about in all the other arashi forums...jun really looked pretty frustrated as though he was going to rip his hair out when the little boy couldnt stop crying...the little girl is so kawaii ne... she seems so responsible for a 4 yr old...but i gotta say, jun cooked a pretty interesting meal....but not as interesting as aiba....

kinda sad no one here is interested in arashi..a little shocked too...oh wells, its just a few of us who just randomly talk about them then..
    I won't say I am shocked but just surprised. yes, that little girl was amazingly sensible and sweet-looking too. Though Aiba and Jun obviously have different views about kids but its interesting, entertaining and also amusing to see their interactions with the little girl. Aiba will be a great father, I can tell. Jun prob needs to work on it just like Nino.

btw, whose your favouriet member? Any other JE stars or Jap stars for that matter that you like?

haah, yup, i guess jun needs some work on the whole parenting thing but not as bad as nino who kinda dislikes children...but i guess jun will kinda get a hang of it..can't say the same for nino though...

oh well, im your typical jun-bait who got addicted to arashi through JUN...and his awesomw performance on HYD(well it was the first one i saw) so kinda new to this whole JPOP thing...so not really into other jap stuff cos still exploring the "rich and long" history of arashi...hehe...

haah, yup, i guess jun needs some work on the whole parenting thing but not as bad as nino who kinda dislikes children...but i guess jun will kinda get a hang of it..can't say the same for nino though...

oh well, im your typical jun-bait who got addicted to arashi through JUN...and his awesomw performance on HYD(well it was the first one i saw) so kinda new to this whole JPOP thing...so not really into other jap stuff cos still exploring the "rich and long" history of arashi...hehe...
    Does Nino dislike kids more than Jun? I thought Jun came across disliking them much more!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    You know, as a fan, I believed that there are some Arashi stuff that are not to be missed.. First and foremost, my sis and I agree that this classic clip of them waking one another up while doing a special fan activity in Hawaii is one of them. You’ll see Jun Matsumoto in his unglam but really kawaii days! And you get to see Arashi all unglamed as a group. How many JE groups do we know that actually lets their fans see them like that? I think not many at all.
    I found the clips!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9xPYH1Uhlg (Jun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCosd8zjjBE (Nino)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zIacDbaQ0s (Aiba)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZsV-IX3QSM (Sho)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnIAly1CCB8 (Ohno)

but the quality is not that fantastic.