Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamashita Tomohisa

Thanks everyone. I will try out your suggestions.

Did anyone actually watch that episode of Hey 3 with gYm? what did Golf and Mike said they think of Pi?

I finally got around watching GYM on Heyheyhey.

Let me take back what I said earlier not being bothered by Pi being labelled a liar when Jin & Kame's stories don't match with his. After watching the episode, and seeing how awkward it was for Pi to defend himself when being called a liar, I got rather irritated at KAT-TUN. Not going to diss anybody here, but let's just say that I hope Jin and Kame show more common sense the next time and not put their good friend on a spot on national tv.

Other than that, it was quite fun to watch GYM together even though I was pretty turn off by the combination initially. The two Thai boys are quite likeable actually, they looked like they were having fun on Heyx3 as well. When asked about what they think of Pi, they said that Pi is kakkoi and kibishi if I did not hear wrongly. Which means good-looking, cool and somewhere along that line.

Mike did an imitation of Johnny Kitagawa in the middle, which was just plain strange. Both brothers spoke a little Japanese during the show, it was probably all rehearsed, but it was in good fun. Pi whispered to them during the show as well, probably promting them what to say.

Yamapi and one of the host, Hamada, had a Thai massage at the end of their segment. Pi looked pretty flexible while the host was in-total-pain , Golf & Mike stood at the sides laughing at them, and at one point, one of them went over to Pi and helped massage him.

Point to note, Pi looked visibly more genki and relaxed after the hosts stopped hounding him about the comments Jin and Kame made.
    Last edited by beansprouts; 09-03-06 at 03:08 AM.

What was going on between Pi, Jin and Kame?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Hey 3... what is it? A japanese show?..uh *lost looking face* *blushes* Don't watch much japanese shows =s...mmmm..You all live in japan or SG or China...or HK or Taiwan somewhere?. you people are lucky >.>....The place where I live HAS NOTHING BOUT JAPAN EEESH I hafta go buy it =.=""
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/CandyCrystals/yama11.gif'), '')

You don't need a reason to help people ;P

Have a life that you really wish for someday.

Wo bu shi bai chi! Wo shi ben dan!

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    I finally got around watching GYM on Heyheyhey.

Let me take back what I said earlier not being bothered by Pi being labelled a liar when Jin & Kame's stories don't match with his. After watching the episode, and seeing how awkward it was for Pi to defend himself when being called a liar, I got rather irritated at KAT-TUN. Not going to diss anybody here, but let's just say that I hope Jin and Kame show more common sense the next time and not put their good friend on a spot on national tv.

Other than that, it was quite fun to watch GYM together even though I was pretty turn off by the combination initially. The two Thai boys are quite likeable actually, they looked like they were having fun on Heyx3 as well. When asked about what they think of Pi, they said that Pi is kakkoi and kibishi if I did not hear wrongly. Which means good-looking, cool and somewhere along that line.

Mike did an imitation of Johnny Kitagawa in the middle, which was just plain strange. Both brothers spoke a little Japanese during the show, it was probably all rehearsed, but it was in good fun. Pi whispered to them during the show as well, probably promting them what to say.

Yamapi and one of the host, Hamada, had a Thai massage at the end of their segment. Pi looked pretty flexible while the host was in-total-pain , Golf & Mike stood at the sides laughing at them, and at one point, one of them went over to Pi and helped massage him.

Point to note, Pi looked visibly more genki and relaxed after the hosts stopped hounding him about the comments Jin and Kame made.
    Beansprouts,

Does that mean you think Pi was lying or Kame and Jin were not exactly being truthful?

Pi looked wu nai (helpless). I would love to know what he said to 'defend' himself but I don't understand a word.

I think Pi is a guy that even if he is in a lot of pain, he prob will tolerate it but with his dance training, he's prob a lot more flexible than the host, who could have exaggerated his pain for entertainment purpose as well.

Some people were making noise that Pi got 'chi dou fu' on the show. I don't think so at all. it was a prefessional massage.

Yes Pi did looked more relaxed after that...what i don't get it, is that Pi I think did called Kame before he went on Hey 3 earlier and asked him if it was ok that he talked about them previously not being on good terms and Kamen was ok with it..so now, why deny what Pi said? some people also commented that it might not have been wise for Pi to say stuff about he and Kemen not being on good terms but others felt that he would not have brought it up if he and Kamen were still not ok with each other, since they are now, its fine.

About the 2 Thai boys, I find them more acceptable now...they have gentle and mild deposition, something that Thais seemed to be inborn with and that makes them very pleasant people.

At one point, some joke was being made about the last lyric of the song and Pi was also making fun of that part when they did their live performance. Pi's quite funny. I really like to know what was the last lyric about.
    Last edited by strawberry; 09-03-06 at 06:22 AM.

Oh yes, Pi is very cute, each time when he is caught in a difficult situation at interviews, he just smiles. I mean in a way, what else can he do right? Though his smile was so so wu nai in that recent hey 3 episode.

Quote Originally Posted by RainingBakas
    Hey 3... what is it? A japanese show?..uh *lost looking face* *blushes* Don't watch much japanese shows =s...mmmm..You all live in japan or SG or China...or HK or Taiwan somewhere?. you people are lucky >.>....The place where I live HAS NOTHING BOUT JAPAN EEESH I hafta go buy it =.=""
    no, most of us are from Asia.. we watch these either dloaded or from U-tube. I believed none of us sees this on TV, not even cable in Singapore gives you acess to these Japanese variety shows.

no, most of us are from Asia.. we watch these either dloaded or from U-tube. I believed none of us sees this on TV, not even cable in Singapore gives you acess to these Japanese variety shows.

If we were actually living in Japan, I think we could have a field day just watching TV and wanting to visting places that are shown on these variety shows!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Does that mean you think Pi was lying or Kame and Jin were not exactly being truthful?

Some people were making noise that Pi got 'chi dou fu' on the show. I don't think so at all. it was a prefessional massage.
    I think Pi was playing up on the BL that fans love when he first said that he and Jin were in a half co-habiting state on Heyx3, I don't think he's lying but probably gave an exaggerated version. I don't see why it's so hard for Jin to match Pi's story, it's not as though Jin is new to the BL game that JE boys play.

As for Kame, I think he mentioned something about being unaware that he and Pi were not on great terms before Nobuta, and expressed his confusion about Pi's call before Heyx3. Maybe he genuinely thought he and Pi were getting along fine, but surely after what Pi said, he don't have to contradict Pi so much and made Pi looked like a fool.

I don't think there's anything wrong with Pi bringing up his relationship Kame and Jin during his talk session; these three are hot property in Japan right now and cross mentioning of names will just add to the hype.

As for Pi being supposedly 'taken advantage of' during the massage... nah, some fans can get oversensitive at times. It's a massage for goodness sake!

Hey!Hey!Hey! is a really popular Japanese variety cum music show, hosted by two comedians going by the name of Downtown. Usually big names who are releasing either singles or albums get to go on the show as music champs.

Strawberry and I live in Singapore, not much Japanese entertainment over here as well, we have an overload of Korean dramas though. I get my stuff through various sources - Youtube, bittorrent, direct download links in forums and clubbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    What was going on between Pi, Jin and Kame?
    I miss your comment.

It's a really long story, but to make things short - Jin and Kame denied stuff that Pi said on a variety show, hence making Pi looked like a liar. Back on the same variety show, Pi was hounded by the hosts about the supposed 'lies' he told previously.

I think Pi was playing up on the BL that fans love when he first said that he and Jin were in a half co-habiting state on Heyx3, I don't think he's lying but probably gave an exaggerated version. I don't see why it's so hard for Jin to match Pi's story, it's not as though Jin is new to the BL game that JE boys play.

As for Kame, I think he mentioned something about being unaware that he and Pi were not on great terms before Nobuta, and expressed his confusion about Pi's call before Heyx3. Maybe he genuinely thought he and Pi were getting along fine, but surely after what Pi said, he don't have to contradict Pi so much and made Pi looked like a fool.

Anyone understands Japanese here and who watches this? would be good to know what Pi actually said in 'defence' of what he said.

In reply to what you have analyzed, that's why some fans got mad becasue they felt that Kame and Jin has made Pi looked bad and made themselves come out looking oh so innocent. i don't know, maybe Kamen and Jin fans would have felt the other way that Pi made their idols looked bad.

I miss your comment.

It's a really long story, but to make things short - Jin and Kame denied stuff that Pi said on a variety show, hence making Pi looked like a liar. Back on the same variety show, Pi was hounded by the hosts about the supposed 'lies' he told previously.
    I thought JE had strict guidelines over what these guys could said on interviews. The company prob would not go to the extreme but might feedback to Hey 3 not to raise such controversy among their young stars and maybe the company gave a talking to the guys too.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    In reply to what you have analyzed, that's why some fans got mad becasue they felt that Kame and Jin has made Pi looked bad and made themselves come out looking oh so innocent. i don't know, maybe Kamen and Jin fans would have felt the other way that Pi made their idols looked bad.
    Indeed, Kame and Jin came out looking more innocent than Pi. I don't see how KT fans would be upset over what Pi said initially, all he said was that he and Jin were in a half co-habiting state and that he and Kame were best pals after Nobuta.

Indeed, Kame and Jin came out looking more innocent than Pi. I don't see how KT fans would be upset over what Pi said initially, all he said was that he and Jin were in a half co-habiting state and that he and Kame were best pals after Nobuta.
    And Jin is supposed to be good friends with Pi! it seems he said they were not that close as Pi had claimed thus making Pi looked bad!

Ive been searching for a forum about my favourite actor Yamapi-chan and finally found it !! *happy*
    mhhh about what happened in hey3 i don't get it well... but never mind, could u tell me what is BL?? thx a lot
    Last edited by White Haru; 09-03-06 at 03:44 PM. Reason: signature add

Can someone link me to the clip of hey3 or whatever about Pi Kame and Jin on youtube (if available)?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by White Haru
    Ive been searching for a forum about my favourite actor Yamapi-chan and finally found it !! *happy*
    mhhh about what happened in hey3 i don't get it well... but never mind, could u tell me what is BL?? thx a lot
    Hi Welcome here.

I think it means boy-love.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis
    Can someone link me to the clip of hey3 or whatever about Pi Kame and Jin on youtube (if available)?

Thanks
    Hi Grifis, I don't have the links because I didn't actually dl it nor see it on U-tube. Let's see if the rest can help you out..sorry!