Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamashita Tomohisa

In Pi's latest translated article, he finally talks about school. And reminiscing about his younger school days, he actually liked the same girl for 6 years in elementary school but they never really talk because he was strangely uneasy and a little nervous when he saw her..what a waste! Guys should be more brave, don't be afraid to tell a girl you like her.
    Last edited by strawberry; 09-04-06 at 01:38 AM.

wahhhhhhh....singaporeans! w00t! Love ya people xD friend from Singapore too! I heard from her that....singaporeans sometimes mix mando and english together? do you?...*tries not to go off-topic*

Oh yah bout heyx3...mmmmmanyone got the site where i can dl it~? If not then dw bout it ahahaha...

I can finally go on jweb *yipeeeeeeee*

BTWW!!!!!!!! Who's this Umipig???.......better not be yamapi =.=" Imma strangle myself it is is T_T
    Last edited by RainingBakas; 09-04-06 at 02:32 AM.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/CandyCrystals/yama11.gif'), '')

You don't need a reason to help people ;P

Have a life that you really wish for someday.

Wo bu shi bai chi! Wo shi ben dan!

Quote Originally Posted by RainingBakas
    wahhhhhhh....singaporeans! w00t! Love ya people xD friend from Singapore too! I heard from her that....singaporeans sometimes mix mando and english together? do you?...*tries not to go off-topic*

Oh yah bout heyx3...mmmmmanyone got the site where i can dl it~? If not then dw bout it ahahaha...

BTWW!!!!!!!! Who's this Umipig???.......better not be yamapi =.=" Imma strangle myself it is is T_T

I think you're talking about the website where P's diary is translated, sorry to disapoint u but (plz don't strangle yourself!!) i asked who was Umipig and.... it's Yamapi
    There is no failure...only feedback
    Don't try...do it or not

yes, Singaporeans switch bet English and Chinese just like that, sentences made up of Mandarin, English and some dialects too. Some sound more fluent than others but whether they are fluent or not, Singaporens usually tend to speak like that. of course, when we are required to speak in 1 pure language, we do to a large extent but for many of us, that little splattering of a second language tends to be uttered.

A Hong Konger I met once commented that Singaporeans are so smart...they can speak English, Mandarin and cantonese...not that I am trying to boast of anything but I do think that our bilingual policy is one of the smartest things that have been done for our educational system. I truly realize how important both the English and Chinese language are in the world today.

I think Umipig is referring to Yamapi.

*screams* AHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO STUPID!!! *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH** *bangs head* WUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... .....Never ever heard of that nickname before =.="" Umipig ah....I have to say it's such a weird name to name yamapi =.= (no offence to ppl who like it) AHHH!!!! *screams repeatedly*

Yeah!!! Singaporeans are reeeeeeeeeeeli kewl!

*slaps foreheard again*
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/CandyCrystals/yama11.gif'), '')

*screams* AHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO STUPID!!! *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH** *bangs head* WUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... .....Never ever heard of that nickname before =.="" Umipig ah....I have to say it's such a weird name to name yamapi =.= (no offence to ppl who like it) AHHH!!!! *screams repeatedly*

Yeah!!! Singaporeans are reeeeeeeeeeeli kewl!

*slaps foreheard again*
    ...do calm down....

I have no idea why he's named that as well....

* calms down* *breathes in then breathes out* phew xD Gawsg I duno yamapi's other nicknames and I call myself his fan o.O..*blushes* xD

@Grifis

Here are the Youtube links to Pi's latest appearnce on HeyHeyHey.

Part 1 and Part 2

By the way, Yamapi is call Umipig because -

#1 - He really likes the sea, and he frequently mentions that he wants to go to the sea in his jwebs. During a show whereby Pi went on his 'ideal date' by himself, he said that his ideal date would be going to the sea and driving around with the girl he likes. Umi means sea in Japanese

#2 - Pi talks about food alot in his jwebs; the good stuff he's eaten recently, what he wants to eat and so on. Therefore the word - pig.

#3 - I am not too sure about this one, but I do think pig is a word play on Pi as well.

Omgosh! Thanks Beans!!!!~

So that's the story of umipig...haha...the nickname is like...similar to Alan Luo/ Luo zhi xiang/ Show Luo...(Alan's nick was "Xiao zhu"= Little pig)Lol reminds me of him xD I manage to loooooooooooooooove guys with the nickname including pig or something o.O, I was shocked when I found out Yamapi's other nick was Umipig...ahhh still shocked....

Oh yah I saw that ideal date of yamapi on youtoube! too bad there weren't translations ahahaha...I had to use my crap japanese listening skills o.O....

Thanks Beansprouts for the links ( I needed the links too) xD!~!~!~!~~ *prepares a thank you letter* w00h00~! thanks xD
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    Dear Beansprouts,

Rainingbakas says thank you for the links.
    Bye bye!

P.s. does this count as a VERY short letter? *wuahahahha*
    Last edited by RainingBakas; 09-04-06 at 09:36 AM.

Yamapi's thread has really grown i must say. There are more and more posters here now.

Yeah!~ mmm even though I joined really late..ahahaha...*waves Yamapi fan flag* hahaha..you see~? I only liked Yamapi after I saw the drama Nobuta Wo produce xD gawsh he was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ditzy and hot there!!! *kon-kon* aahahhaa....and Seishun Amigo was catchy~
    ahh too bad my friends dislike japanese people because...of that movie "Luan shi jia ren a.k.a : 亂世佳人 (Did I spell it right?) , anyone heard of it?.....ahh....yeah..Hate those series >...>...gawsh...the war was like ages ago....damm HK director that brought this back! agh!! there was a thread about "should chinese forgive the japanese" I think....I posted xD...
    *got off-topic AGAIN*

Dear Beansprouts,

Rainingbakas says thank you for the links.
    Bye bye!

P.s. does this count as a VERY short letter? *wuahahahha*

You cracked me up with the letter. No worries about it, just sharing information and links from around the web, glad to see that more and more folks are posting here as well.

Lol~...ahhh......needed to give back something in return for the links! *yupyup*! ..Lol I keep getting emails that someone posted all the threads I posted in o.O <On msn>...ahhh.........mmmmm....*checks User CP*

Some BL I can take but nothing too visual...what some fans do to support BL is just out of this world....I actually feel kind of disturbed....I think there's only so much I can take.

BL is?

Oh yeah..by the way...mmmmm does Yamapi go on Hey hey hey often? or was it like...just recently?

BL = Boys Love.

He goes on it when there's some big thingy he is involved in. I only saw him on it twice this year..when he released his single and this one with gYm. The 2 now famous controversial episodes.

Ohhhhh *gains knowledge*..ahh....I don't like BL or against it....ahhh I just don't like to watch it xD..gawsh..please don't tell me ....yamapi is..uhh gay..>.> *I CAN'T HANDLE THIS TYPE OF THING!!*

Mmmmm.. I gotta watch those two eppies on yamapi on heyheyhey xD

Ohhhhh *gains knowledge*..ahh....I don't like BL or against it....ahhh I just don't like to watch it xD..gawsh..please don't tell me ....yamapi is..uhh gay..>.> *I CAN'T HANDLE THIS TYPE OF THING!!*

Mmmmm.. I gotta watch those two eppies on yamapi on heyheyhey xD
    relax...i am not saying he's gay..its just this thing that girl fans have..to imagine their favourite idols togther..I would say they are close but not gay...just that some fans carried it too far...too far for me to accept too.

btw, rainingbakas, have you seen Pi's other serial Kurosagi?

what time is it in Australia now anyway? that's where your location is right?

Oh yes, I know many fans write X-rated fanfiction about the JE members, I steer clear of those as well. But I do enjoy the random fanservice that the JE members provide - being touchy with each other, saying stuff with double meanings, cross mentioning of names in jwebs and etc.