Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamashita Tomohisa

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I am watching kurosagi.. Yampi is a cutey pie
    Glad to see that there are more people who like Yamapi at this forum...While there are no lack of P-Chan fans elsewhere, sadly, japanese celebrities are not as well-known here.

Will you just look at that baby picture of Masu? too cute for words.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...wsbabypics.jpg

and this Nino with Yamapi

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../friends02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Glad to see that there are more people who like Yamapi at this forum...While there are no lack of P-Chan fans elsewhere, sadly, japanese celebrities are not as well-known here.

tis ok. We'll just support here and there.

I think Yamapi is pretty decent in acting. Kurosagi.. I guess he was alright.. just this things about him chewing his tongue or something kind of annoys me. I think he is adorable with the "bang" gestures.. however
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

tis ok. We'll just support here and there.

I think Yamapi is pretty decent in acting. Kurosagi.. I guess he was alright.. just this things about him chewing his tongue or something kind of annoys me. I think he is adorable with the "bang" gestures.. however
    Chewing his tongue? ok...will look out for that.

Stand up. besides bittorent. anyone know where to download episodes 6 and on wards?

I personally think Yamapi was really skinny in Stand up. I prefer his physique in Kurosagi

I personally think Yamapi was really skinny in Stand up. I prefer his physique in Kurosagi
    I think Yamapi looked like an anorexic in Stand Up, it was painful watching him being so skinny and unnatural as an actor, thank goodness the presence of Ninomiya Kazunari and Narimiya Hiroki spice up the show. Pi certainly looks alot better now, actually he's being looking very good since the days of Nobuta wo Produce (Dragonzakura not counted, the hairstyle was just ugh), glad to see that being severely underweight is no longer very in among the Johnny boys.

I think Pi performed better in NwP than Kurosagi, he wasn't very convincing as a swindler since he pretty much acts the same way in whatever disguise he's in. It was a disappointing show for me since I had really high expectations, while I do enjoy the show to certain extents, I really expected much more.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    I think Yamapi looked like an anorexic in Stand Up, it was painful watching him being so skinny and unnatural as an actor, thank goodness the presence of Ninomiya Kazunari and Narimiya Hiroki spice up the show. Pi certainly looks alot better now, actually he's being looking very good since the days of Nobuta wo Produce (Dragonzakura not counted, the hairstyle was just ugh), glad to see that being severely underweight is no longer very in among the Johnny boys.

I think Pi performed better in NwP than Kurosagi, he wasn't very convincing as a swindler since he pretty much acts the same way in whatever disguise he's in. It was a disappointing show for me since I had really high expectations, while I do enjoy the show to certain extents, I really expected much more.
    He wastn't really anorexic then was he? I heard the reason he was so skinny was because he was depressed that he had to debut without his pal Toma with NEWs.

Dragon Zakura and Nobuta were both filmed in 2005 right? Though I can see that his arms were toned already in Zakara, he certainly was still on the skinny side in that show. By Nobuta, he already looks more like a man than boy and I suspect that the reason for that was because he had filled out and toned up very nicely by then. Amazing how a change of physique can turn him from boy to man just within what 6 mths?

btw, that Dragon Zakura hairstyle really make him look like an A-beng. While many people prefer Yamapi blonde, many also agreed that he looked even better with black hair, including myself. sometimes, I can't even tell they are the same guy.

Did anyone watch other Yamapi serials beside these? how about the one where he was in love with a much older married woman?

While many raved about how good-looking Yamapi is, my sister find him more sweet than anything else and I can see why. He looked really sweet even as a child.
    Last edited by strawberry; 08-12-06 at 07:24 AM.

I am certainly anxious to watch Kurosagi though it seems Yamapi did not act very well here and the show wastn' that great. He was very convincing in his role in Dragon Zakura though.

There were rumours that Pi were suffering from depression during the 2003 period, he was already very very skinny before the he had to debut with NEWS. I don't really think he became skinny cause he was upset that he couldn't debut with Toma.

Pi is certainly very sweet looking, but I do think he's more good-looking than cute in many sense. Sure he was an adorable kid, watching at the back dated episodes of Johnny Jrs programmes, its not hard to see why he was everybody's favourite junior. But now Pi's all grown up from a boy to man, he really a 帅哥 instead of a 美少年.

I watched Pi in Ikebukuro West Gate Park, with Nagase Tomoya 長瀬智也. Pi was only 15 years old then, very young and not anorexic or blonde hair yet. That was my first time seeing Pi in a jdrama, he played a strange kid who followed Tomoya and company around Ikebukuro. I like the drama mainly because of Tomoya and Kubozuka Yosuke, Pi was a small character, but something really dramatic happened towards the end of the story made his character really memorable.

The jdrama that starred Pi and a older woman would be Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni, the female actress was Esumi Makiko from Overtime. I watched the first two episodes of the show and fell asleep. I couldn't stand how skinny Pi was and how mismatched the two of them were, the story failed to attract me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    There were rumours that Pi were suffering from depression during the 2003 period, he was already very very skinny before the he had to debut with NEWS. I don't really think he became skinny cause he was upset that he couldn't debut with Toma.

Pi is certainly very sweet looking, but I do think he's more good-looking than cute in many sense. Sure he was an adorable kid, watching at the back dated episodes of Johnny Jrs programmes, its not hard to see why he was everybody's favourite junior. But now Pi's all grown up from a boy to man, he really a 帅哥 instead of a 美少年.
    I heard about his depression but was informed that it was because of his unhappiness with the debut with NEWs. I wonder what then make him so upset...

hmm. I just thought jap guys were skinny in general. I thought he needed to bulk up a bit to look better.

I finished kurosagi last night.. I think he did a decent job. IT could have been better somehow... if they gave Kurosagi more diverse problems.

BTW, I thought he was kawaii when he smiles with the girl during the fireworks

hmm. I just thought jap guys were skinny in general. I thought he needed to bulk up a bit to look better.

I finished kurosagi last night.. I think he did a decent job. IT could have been better somehow... if they gave Kurosagi more diverse problems.

BTW, I thought he was kawaii when he smiles with the girl during the fireworks

I have always felt that P-Chan had a very nice and sweet smile.

I have always felt that P-Chan had a very nice and sweet smile.

Yeah, i know Looks like just u and me here

I was
    watching some more scenes in stand up/.... YAmapi WAS SOOOO SKinny.I saw his whole rib bones

I am downloading Nobuta Wo Produce! which reminds me.. do u know any sites that gives direct links beside megaupload? I want to watch so bad

*sugar runs and gorges on Yama's series*

Yeah, i know Looks like just u and me here

I was
    watching some more scenes in stand up/.... YAmapi WAS SOOOO SKinny.I saw his whole rib bones

I am downloading Nobuta Wo Produce! which reminds me.. do u know any sites that gives direct links beside megaupload? I want to watch so bad

*sugar runs and gorges on Yama's series*
    sorry Sugar, I can't help you out here cause I bought mine. btw, have left you a pm.
    Last edited by strawberry; 08-13-06 at 02:44 AM.

I am currenlty watching Lunch Quêen. Yamapi isn't the main.. but he is still a cute pie

I am currenlty watching Lunch Quêen. Yamapi isn't the main.. but he is still a cute pie
    Is he also very thin in this show? You can consider watching Dragon Zakura next if you have not yet done so...since you have been on a P-Chan serial marathon these days ..and yes the other serial that Beansprout mentioned.
    Last edited by strawberry; 08-13-06 at 09:24 PM.

Is he also very thin in this show? You can consider watching Dragon Zakura next if you have not yet done so...since you have been on a P-Chan serial marathon these days ..and yes the other serial that Beansprout mentioned.

yupz.. ahead of u one step Am dling Dragon Zakura.

IN Lunch QUeen., Yamapi isn't as bad compared to STand up.

Btw, is it me, or Kazuya's skin was really bad on Nobuto Wo Produce

yupz.. ahead of u one step Am dling Dragon Zakura.

IN Lunch QUeen., Yamapi isn't as bad compared to STand up.

Btw, is it me, or Kazuya's skin was really bad on Nobuto Wo Produce
    I didn't feel that way. I only heard that Jun had bad skin in Hana Yori. Kamen seems ok to me....you saw that he had bad skin? ha..that means you have started watching Nobuta right? which episode are you on?

Beansprout,

Did you see that Kamen had bad skin in Nobuta?
    Last edited by strawberry; 08-14-06 at 05:47 AM.

You know, Sugar, at the rate you are lapping up Yamapi's dramas, very soon, you will have nothing to watch....go slow girl...