Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamashita Tomohisa

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I didn't feel that way. I only heard that Jun had bad skin in Hana Yori. Kamen seems ok to me....you saw that he had bad skin? ha..that means you have started watching Nobuta right? which episode are you on?

Beansprout,

Did you see that Kamen had bad skin in Nobuta?

yeah. NObuta./ IN the episode one... his face looked really funny. I could see acne marks under all that makeup

and sweetie.. plenty of Yamapi's Series . I didn't finish Stand up, Lunch QUeen, or any yet just kurosagi
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I finally got my hands on a copy of Kurosagi today...yeah! very excited since I have been waiting for it to be available.

You know, I was surprised about your Kame remark since I always felt he had good skin.

I finally got my hands on a copy of Kurosagi today...yeah! very excited since I have been waiting for it to be available.

You know, I was surprised about your Kame remark since I always felt he had good skin.

really? I thought he had acne scars in Nobuta.

OH .. u saw the clip where Kazuya forgot his lyrics while performing the song with Yamapi?

and another where Yampai was siniging and dropped his micro and tripped over

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    really? I thought he had acne scars in Nobuta.

OH .. u saw the clip where Kazuya forgot his lyrics while performing the song with Yamapi?

and another where Yampai was siniging and dropped his micro and tripped over
    No, I have not seen both clips...the one where Kame forgets his lyrics, is it the one where he surprised Yamapi and appeared suddenly to perform with him? Did Kame' complexion looked better there? I have heard of Yamapi's 'mishap'...hope he is not feeling too bad about it, i am not sure how bad it looked though but along with that, came all those comments that he wasn't singing live..what's that word now? can't remember how to spell it.

No, I have not seen both clips...the one where Kame forgets his lyrics, is it the one where he surprised Yamapi and appeared suddenly to perform with him? Did Kame' complexion looked better there? I have heard of Yamapi's 'mishap'...hope he is not feeling too bad about it, i am not sure how bad it looked though but along with that, came all those comments that he wasn't singing live..what's that word now? can't remember how to spell it.

lipsynch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Ym_ushWQM

i think this was one of the clips

lipsynch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5Ym_ushWQM

i think this was one of the clips
    yes I think so. thanks.

The clip shows Kame forgetting his lyrics was back in the days of Seishun Amigo, their first performance on Music Station. I don't think it was as tragic as the time Yamapi dropped his mic while singing Daite Senorita (Kurosagi's theme), the singing went on even though the mike had already fallen. Lip synching smacked in the face, at least we know Kame was sining live when he forgot the lyrics. Anyway, I don't think Pi got too hung up over that incident, he came back the next week performing the full version of the song live without a single mistake.

I think Kame has pretty bad skin actually, in the close ups for Nobuta wo Produce and in the behind the scenes special, it was pretty obvious there were scars (acne?) on his face and his skin was not smooth despite the heavy makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    The clip shows Kame forgetting his lyrics was back in the days of Seishun Amigo, their first performance on Music Station. I don't think it was as tragic as the time Yamapi dropped his mic while singing Daite Senorita (Kurosagi's theme), the singing went on even though the mike had already fallen. Lip synching smacked in the face, at least we know Kame was sining live when he forgot the lyrics. Anyway, I don't think Pi got too hung up over that incident, he came back the next week performing the full version of the song live without a single mistake.

I think Kame has pretty bad skin actually, in the close ups for Nobuta wo Produce and in the behind the scenes special, it was pretty obvious there were scars (acne?) on his face and his skin was not smooth despite the heavy makeup.
    Oh really, I must be quite blind then...I have quite a few Jap mags and in all, Kame's face looks like Yamapi's - clear. I didn't once suspect that the pictures could have been touched up.

I am glad that Yamapi bounced back and didn't let that performance upset him.

Now, I really do not understand why they had Yamapi wearing this red suspender over his bare torso when he was lying on the grass (shown at the beginning of every episode). I just felt that it looks very efferminate....not Yamapi but that 'bare' style. btw, the quality of my VCD is not very good, in fact, it looks quite bad ( the 'washed' colour) to me so I could have mis-see things again.

Now, I really do not understand why they had Yamapi wearing this red suspender over his bare torso when he was lying on the grass (shown at the beginning of every episode). I just felt that it looks very efferminate....not Yamapi but that 'bare' style. btw, the quality of my VCD is not very good, in fact, it looks quite bad ( the 'washed' colour) to me so I could have mis-see things again.
    Thanks for the pictures, very nice. Lookiing at all those Nobuta pictures, I feel like watching the show again.

I think the red suspenders are taken from the manga, since the series is adapted, I suppose the producers would like to keep some aspects of how Kurosaki is dressed in the drama. By the way, the first time I saw him in red suspenders lying on the grass, turned sideways with his muscles bunched up, I was seriosuly cracking up - he looked like he was wearing a bra and the 'breasts' were spilling out a little.

Are you up to episode 2 already? I really like watching Koyama Keiichiro alongside Pi, the scene of them lying on the rooftop in highschool uniform was one of my favourite scenes in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Thanks for the pictures, very nice. Lookiing at all those Nobuta pictures, I feel like watching the show again.

I think the red suspenders are taken from the manga, since the series is adapted, I suppose the producers would like to keep some aspects of how Kurosaki is dressed in the drama. By the way, the first time I saw him in red suspenders lying on the grass, turned sideways with his muscles bunched up, I was seriosuly cracking up - he looked like he was wearing a bra and the 'breasts' were spilling out a little.

Are you up to episode 2 already? I really like watching Koyama Keiichiro alongside Pi, the scene of them lying on the rooftop in highschool uniform was one of my favourite scenes in the show.
    Thanks. Normally, no one says anything about the links I posted. Glad that someone appreciates them.

yes, exactly, I thought that he looked like he was wearing a red bra because of how the suspenders looked. huh? That's how Kurosagi dressed in the manga? Strange dressing isn't it? But Yamapi looks really dreamy lying down like that, I think its the way he looked in that scene.

I have seen that scene already. I think Koyama acted pretty well. His voice sounded more mature too. Maybe because he was not hosting some show and for the first time, sounded more serious when he spoke like in normal every day situations. It was pretty cool seeing 2 members of NEWs acting opposite each other.

Btw, I definitely get what you mean when you said the show was too episodic and the various disguises were pretty futile in conveying the different roles that Yamapi played. While I think better acting chops could have done much more for the role, I think Yamapi handled some of the emotional scenes very well. I can see the pain and bitterness in Kurosagi and that's not easy to pull off I feel.

I know~!~ when I saw him wearing those red suspenders.. I had to rewind back and see if he was wearing a bra or not

I know~!~ when I saw him wearing those red suspenders.. I had to rewind back and see if he was wearing a bra or not
    They definitley did not film that scene too well since all of us feel that way...ha..ha ha...

I don't even understand why Kurosagi was dressed like that in the manga?

how was the quality of the Kurosagi you watched? is it just me or was the show filmed in darker tones? The colour quality just looked faded, not good.
    Last edited by strawberry; 08-16-06 at 12:34 AM.

I think Kurosagi is a decent show but it can be filmed even better...its kind of too predictable the way it is filmed and I had problem understanding how the various scams were carried out, Pi also had a rather natural monotone way of speaking that fitted with the predictable mood the filming style was set. The famale lead..what's her name again? I rather like her but their love story also I felt could be filmed to be more touching.

Is the soundtrack available anywhere? btw, do you gals know where I can see the PV for Seishun Amigo? And do you happen to know where I can see the PV for Kattun’ new song ‘Signal’?
    Last edited by strawberry; 08-16-06 at 06:05 AM.

Oh yes, i am pretty sure by now that Pi did not ever wear braces.

I downloaded my Kurosagi from d-addicts, subbed by Kioku, the quality was pretty decent. I downloaded the raw version of the first episode, the quality was awesome since there were no compression done. Kurosagi was filmed in darker tones, I think the producers were trying to tell the story with a film noir feel to it. I do feel the show was pretty predictable in many episodes, and I seriously do not understand some of the tactics Kurosaki used to swindled his opponents. Some of them were just too far fetched while some were just 'huh?' to me.

The female lead is Horikita Maki, the love story wasn't really a love story, it was all along one sided, Kurosaki never expressed how he felt about her. I suppose it leaves the possibility of a sequel?

The PV of both Seishun Amigo and Signal can be found in youtube. If you want high quality versions, then you probably have to download them.

thks. Yamapi's pictures are all over the web...but I have not seen that first and last one before. A celebrity that looks pretty and gorgeous as in the words of some fans...quite rare I supposed...

You know, Yamapi's current image looks much more mature than his past looks and that sometimes make me forget how very young he is...only 21 this year...just astonishing and incredible to a certain extent.
    Last edited by strawberry; 08-16-06 at 01:53 PM.

I really think that Yamapi did one heck of a job in most of the emotional scenes in Kurosagi. it was a job well-done.

Btw, is it Kurosagi or Kurosaki as some of you have spelled it?
    Last edited by strawberry; 08-17-06 at 12:08 AM.