Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1172

Thread: Yamashita Tomohisa

Quote Originally Posted by watchful21 View Post
    I think this is the video you want. Go to this person's web page. Unfortunately, it's not subbed, but there's a synopsis of what went on.

http://kenken-no-heya.blogspot.com/2...o-sc-2002.html

Let me know if her links don't work. Then I'll upload my copy for you.
    yes it is. Thank you very much..is it too much for me to ask that you upload this at VEOH? will be great if you can do that pl....

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    yes it is. Thank you very much..is it too much for me to ask that you upload this at VEOH? will be great if you can do that pl....
    Sorry, don't know how to upload at VEOH. Plus, I got this from someone else, and I don't have permission to repost it in a public streaming forum.

Quote Originally Posted by watchful21 View Post
    Sorry, don't know how to upload at VEOH. Plus, I got this from someone else, and I don't have permission to repost it in a public streaming forum.
    I understand...thanks for your reply....I do hope someone posts it up at a public forum eventually..whther you-tube or VEOH so it can accessible to more fans....unfortunately not all of us can dload or know how to....

4 all Pi`s n NEWS fans ^_________________^

weeeek is out ne! on lj!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?6s5xvrpdndr

the MF link to dl it! credits to heroismine@livejournal and hirokibaby@livejournal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by discovic View Post
    4 all Pi`s n NEWS fans ^_________________^

weeeek is out ne! on lj!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?6s5xvrpdndr

the MF link to dl it! credits to heroismine@livejournal and hirokibaby@livejournal!!!

Thank you for posting.

I attended the NEWs Taiwan concert and was caught in the typhoon together with the guys in Taipei actually....It was full house for both concerts despite the postponment...pretty impressive I feel.

I actually saw Yamapi in person about s few metres away while at the airport because our flights arrive at about the same time and of course during the concert....I would say He is a very good-looking boy.. seeing him in person was something, not to mention at such close proximity (but I mostly saw his back at the airport because he just kept walking straight surrounded by about 20-30 fans busy taking fancams and photos). They also perform their new single full song for the first time at the Taiwan concert.

I was disappointed with their concert goods though...compared to Arashi's concert goods, they were much more inferior as far as quality is concerned..its like not much effort was put in.

oh yes, I saw the rest too but didn't pay as much attention to them...but Ryo was quite funny...and shige is pretty good-looking in person.

Ah, there are tonnes of NEWs concert clips at You-tube I just realise.
    Here, one of the clips at VEOH
    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v12904004...5891923&rank=0

Thank you for posting.

I attended the NEWs Taiwan concert and was caught in the typhoon together with the guys in Taipei actually....It was full house for both concerts despite the postponment...pretty impressive I feel.

I actually saw Yamapi in person about s few metres away while at the airport because our flights arrive at about the same time and of course during the concert....I would say He is a very good-looking boy.. seeing him in person was something, not to mention at such close proximity (but I mostly saw his back at the airport because he just kept walking straight surrounded by about 20-30 fans busy taking fancams and photos). They also perform their new single full song for the first time at the Taiwan concert.

I was disappointed with their concert goods though...compared to Arashi's concert goods, they were much more inferior as far as quality is concerned..its like not much effort was put in.

oh yes, I saw the rest too but didn't pay as much attention to them...but Ryo was quite funny...and shige is pretty good-looking in person.

Ah, there are tonnes of NEWs concert clips at You-tube I just realise.
    Here, one of the clips at VEOH
    http://www.veoh.com/videos/v12904004...5891923&rank=0
    you are so lucky, gal.
    i would've come to Taipei if i could.
    btw, i read some reports that YamaP seemed awefully tired during the con..
    did you notice it?
    i mean, of course they all are, having two concerts in a row in one day.. but..
    some said that YamaP really is stressed out.

ahhh~ hisashiburi..

it's been more than a month since i was last here. hehehe..

i only mostly skimmed through the past 5 pages..

but i'd just like to say that i absolutely adore Pi's new Kurosagi hair.. I can't wait for the movie!!

Quote Originally Posted by morai_naki View Post
    you are so lucky, gal.
    i would've come to Taipei if i could.
    btw, i read some reports that YamaP seemed awefully tired during the con..
    did you notice it?
    i mean, of course they all are, having two concerts in a row in one day.. but..
    some said that YamaP really is stressed out.

ahhh~ hisashiburi..

it's been more than a month since i was last here. hehehe..

i only mostly skimmed through the past 5 pages..

but i'd just like to say that i absolutely adore Pi's new Kurosagi hair.. I can't wait for the movie!!
    Thank you...
    I notice he was quiet and didn't looked too happy when I first saw him at the airport. My first thought was that he prob didn't like the fans to come so near him and kept taking photos of him yet he can't yell at them so he chose to keep walking straight.

He seemed to have a bit of problem at the passport clearance because he was the first one...they had special custom clearance and didn't go with the general crowd. Later, I read that he wrote on his blog that he was very tired though happy to be in Taiwan for the concert.

During the concert, he looked serious and didn't really smile much for the first concert. I think he did look tired. The second concert, he smiled more and the MC was more lively too. Pi sure was not joking when he said he was not good at MC. On the whole, I find NEWS a very calm group as compared to Arashi during their first taiwan concert. NEWS looked happy but their rapport with the audience paled in comparison to Arashi. Arashi looked like they enjoyed the concert more. Is he very stressed? over what? school, concert and the movie? In the concert phamplet, Pi mentioned that he didn't intend to do anything special for the taiwan concert..he just wanted to present a NEWs concert in Japan to a taiwan audience and see what their response to the concert would be like.

About his new Kurosagi hair, I saw it clearly in the idol mags for Nov and it looks like Kurosagi has grown richer, more stylish. He looks good but I might still prefer the old Kuro which had a more down to earth image.

Fan video to NEWs' new single 'Weeek'

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y-KMVG2l2Pg#

I think NEWS has got themselves a winning number !

Check out this PV for Byakkotai to Ayumi's Rainy Days...awesome..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xgk59xiiQFY#

I really missed everyone...the JE threads have been totally inactive for a long time....where's everyone?

lol yeah it`s kinda quiet here lately... xD

Yamapi is SUCH a cutie.

And, his songs are pretty good.
    Joe Cheng<3
    Jiro Wang<3
    Lee Jaejin<3
    Oguri Shun<3
    Vic Zhou<3

Default NEWs hey3

I saw the recent hey hey hey with NEWs that was subbed. Pi is just too much. He reveaeld that he only wakes up at 7 am if he was supposed to meet the group at 7 am. I can accept being late at times but this is too blatant. Masuda on the other hand wakes up 3 hrs earlier before he meets them. now...now.that's respect for time but that's waking up too early....I have no idea how Ryo puts up with Pi for that...I would have told him off...

Did anyone see the Toshiba PC figurerine of Yamapi? oh my gosh, it really looks like him.

Yamapi Gomen Ne Juliet from SC 09122007:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BP-1P9itSds

He's so kawaiii.. I loved him in Nobuta wo Produce and Stand Up(that's one preverted show) and he's an excellent singer. Some people say he's bad singer, there must be something wrong with their ears. He has one of the most unique voices out there. I like his softer solos like Love Song, Gomen Ne Juliet, Yibuwa(spell it right?) and also like the bad-boy type songs like "Daite Senorite" and "LoveXXXX" or "Let Me". He's kawaii...wait...kakkoi in everything he does. I also read few of his jweb translations, he's really witty and funny. Anyways, a present for being a newbie to this thread
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i17.tinypic.com/6p68i6d.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i15.tinypic.com/6wzx9mv.jpg')
    Last edited by <3ssh<3; 01-07-08 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by <3ssh<3 View Post
    He's so kawaiii.. I loved him in Nobuta wo Produce and Stand Up(that's one preverted show) and he's an excellent singer.
    LOL. I never got around to watching Stand Up!! but i heard that Yamapi shows his bare butt in it. What about the other guys in it?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    LOL. I never got around to watching Stand Up!! but i heard that Yamapi shows his bare butt in it. What about the other guys in it?
    I don't think any of the boys showed their butt in stand up. Pi did in another serial but I don't know the title.

I don't think any of the boys showed their butt in stand up. Pi did in another serial but I don't know the title.
    Really? I thought that they might've especially in the uncut/uncensored version that Nya! was subbing.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3