Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 747484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1172

Thread: Yamashita Tomohisa

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    I've heard about Code Blue. But i doubt i'll watch this since i'm not into hospital dramas. I already get enough of that from watching Grey's Anatomy. Plus, i'm more used to how they practice medicine in the States than over there. So do you plan on watching this series, strawberry?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    I've heard about Code Blue. But i doubt i'll watch this since i'm not into hospital dramas. I already get enough of that from watching Grey's Anatomy. Plus, i'm more used to how they practice medicine in the States than over there. So do you plan on watching this series, strawberry?
    yes, I definitely plan on watching this. also Maou.
    Last edited by strawberry; 06-28-08 at 01:38 AM.

THought this was nice..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fsm0f6s79f4#

i always watched Yamapi's drama, so i'll watch this one. But i think i can wait 'till it finished and subbed And i like this genre

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    i always watched Yamapi's drama, so i'll watch this one. But i think i can wait 'till it finished and subbed And i like this genre
    oh...I didn't know you always watch Pi's drama...the subbing team is very fast on this one.

oh...I didn't know you always watch Pi's drama...the subbing team is very fast on this one.
    Totally agree. Love Song is really fast when it comes to their hardsubbed releases. Unless you're referring to Querbeet who's doing the softsubs for it. They were pretty fast with releasing episode 1.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Totally agree. Love Song is really fast when it comes to their hardsubbed releases. Unless you're referring to Querbeet who's doing the softsubs for it. They were pretty fast with releasing episode 1.
    will that be Chinese subs or English subs?

now u know I luvs watching especially with good looking guys on it and Pi is hard to resist haha... I said to my Pi's fans, ' Don't like Pi when he's singing but i luvs Pi in drama"

Yupe, LoveSOng is fast, especially when it's about Pi *hmm Yukan Club was also fast *

now u know I luvs watching especially with good looking guys on it and Pi is hard to resist haha... I said to my Pi's fans, ' Don't like Pi when he's singing but i luvs Pi in drama"

Yupe, LoveSOng is fast, especially when it's about Pi *hmm Yukan Club was also fast *
    then will you watch Maou too?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=dT44KKmaAVo

Maou is the one with Ohno & Toma ?? Don't know, i don't really like Toma, maybe will watch but not in my priority tho. * i watch drama mostly if i like the actors tho *

Maou is the one with Ohno & Toma ?? Don't know, i don't really like Toma, maybe will watch but not in my priority tho. * i watch drama mostly if i like the actors tho *
    yes, check out the opening I posted above...then decide if you want to try...

will that be Chinese subs or English subs?
    English subs. I tend to snag dramas from d-addicts so yeah, English subs for me. Are you able to read Chinese subs, strawberry?

LOL. I know what you mean. I'm kinda like that when it comes to MatsuJun. I like watching his dramas but then i'm not too keen on his singing. So you're not a fan of Yamapi's singing, tanteun?

I'm with you, tanteun, when it comes to watching dramas with people i like. I know, i just can't help it. I'm not a Toma fan either. I don't dislike him but i also don't really care for him. Same with Ohno for me. Though he looks quite sinister in some of those posters i've seen him in for Maou. I read the premise but i'm not really interested in watching Maou.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Hahaha rite!! Matsujun in the list too When i had this crush on him, well i watched almost his tv shows like mago2 etc but when he's singing, i was like ahh yeahh, next...

You know how Yamapi singing rite? but he's better now . Have tried tho, but still there's "no feel" when watching him singing.

yupe It's not enjoyable if in the start u already didn't like the casts

Hahaha rite!! Matsujun in the list too When i had this crush on him, well i watched almost his tv shows like mago2 etc but when he's singing, i was like ahh yeahh, next...

You know how Yamapi singing rite? but he's better now . Have tried tho, but still there's "no feel" when watching him singing.

yupe It's not enjoyable if in the start u already didn't like the casts
    Pi does not have a great singing voice but for some reason, he sounds very good on some of his songs! for eg, recently, I heard colourful again and I really think that Pi has such a nice deep and sexy voice! And the first song I heard him sing was Daite Senorita which I thought he sounded really good too but he's not consistent and frankly not all songs suit him but he manages to leave his mark with his own flavour I feel though he didn't sing well or had as memorable parts in subsequent NEWS songs. The same goes for his rap, he managed to leave his own brand of mark, who can forget his ashiteru in Gomen ne Juliet...
    Oh yes, he sang really well on Seishun Amigo ..I don't really understand why too. and My Angel with GYM, he sounds like I said...sexy with his own flavour...I love his subtle rapping and voice on this number.

As for Jun, the boy can't sing.which I really only realised quite recently...I think even Pi sounds slightly better than Jun singing live..totally unbaised comment.
    Last edited by strawberry; 07-10-08 at 08:03 AM.

that's why i said he's better now But i fall into Pi because of the drama so i'm more see him as an actor than a singer.

since we all seemed to be stuck at this thread, you guys really have to check out Maou's theme truth....this is the more complete version...its great.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DsOALPU-R9E

English subs. I tend to snag dramas from d-addicts so yeah, English subs for me. Are you able to read Chinese subs, strawberry?

LOL. I know what you mean. I'm kinda like that when it comes to MatsuJun. I like watching his dramas but then i'm not too keen on his singing. So you're not a fan of Yamapi's singing, tanteun?

I'm with you, tanteun, when it comes to watching dramas with people i like. I know, i just can't help it. I'm not a Toma fan either. I don't dislike him but i also don't really care for him. Same with Ohno for me. Though he looks quite sinister in some of those posters i've seen him in for Maou. I read the premise but i'm not really interested in watching Maou.

sorry bb, missed your questions. I can read chinese subs but so much slower at it. I think I am after all an English person ha ha...I can understand Code blue better after watching the 1st episode with subs....

So I've been watching Code Blue for the past few weeks and I really like Code Blue. I think it's a very nicely put drama and the OST is amazing. Acting wise it's decent, nobody particularly stands out but they're all good. It kinda reminds me of Good Luck! in some ways

Default Yamaki fanvid

The song is lovely and the vid sweet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuNIbOPe4MQ#