Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Yamashita Tomohisa

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    Random information about jwebs in general I gathered:

Pi is so far the only person who updates his jwebs every single day since it first started around 3 years ago. His initial entries were kinda moody, since it coincide with NEWS formation which was practically a bad time for all the juniors back then.

I don't know why I read on one of his entry that his j-web started 6 mths ago....

The jwebs are screened by JE, naturally cause it would be bad if the idols say some stuff they shouldn't say. For a period of time, Takki wouldn't shut up about his drinking in his jwebs.

Back to Yamapi --- As much as I like Pi, I must say he truly write some boring stuff on his jwebs, compared to folks like Koyama who gives updates about what he's doing in the form little anecdotes about his life, Pi's revolve around food most of the time. His monthly article so far has been rather... unimpressive as well, he should take some lessons from Koyama and Ryo, even Shige whose jwebs were really fun while they lasted.
    Beansprouts,

how do you feel about Takki? I for one don't have much good impression of him. Did you see his whatever 8 pack ribs? They don't even look real to me because its too defined.. gosh...not that I mean it in a good way.

also curious how you feel about the other J-E folks like Knki Kids and Takk's group mate which I can't remember the name?

true, his entries so far, sometimes, I don't know what he's talking about since he makes references to Japanese stuff. I used to think he was a mild person, pretty mature even when NEWs was formed..now I am not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Food? awww, my fav topic...any thing about food, can u guys post it?
    I don't think we can post the articles per say but we can post about what we have read.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I don't know why I read on one of his entry that his j-web started 6 mths ago....
    Look at the most recent translated entry for Pi's jweb in Helen's blog on the 22nd of August, it's entry #1107. If it's one entry per day, it would be around three years since he first started updating.

@Sugar
    Like strawberry said, we aren't suppose to post the translations elsewhere without permission. Just go to http://blueverry.blog37.fc2.com/ and email Helen for the password, she'll probably give it to you and you can read all the Pi's jwebs you want.

how do you feel about Takki? I for one don't have much good impression of him. Did you see his whatever 8 pack ribs? They don't even look real to me because its too defined.. gosh...not that I mean it in a good way.
    I used to be quite a big fan of Takki back in the days of Majo no jouken 魔女的条件 when he was well known all over SG, HK and TW. But since then, my interest has taken a giant dip. I am not too fond of Takki now for some long complicated reason that involves members of Kanjani8. But I don't dislike him either, cause I do think he's one of the best JE seniors around who really took care of other folks when they were together as juniors. Takki is a case of somebody who got too popular, too young and too fast - his popularity now is nowhere compared to the late 1990s/2000 when he was big all over Asia.

I don't remember seeing Takki's abs before, meh... I am just not interested.

Takki's groupmate is Tsubasa, I don't have much of an impression of him. Just that when Takki & Tsubasa first came out with their debut album, I thought Tsubasa looked particularly ugly beside Takki.

KinKi Kids... I am not really a fan of theirs though I do think that they sing some of the better songs out of various JE groups. I use to be quite a fan of Koichi but it soon died off as well, Tsuyoshi certainly has one of the best voices in JE but I am just unable to become a dedicated fan for some reason.
    Last edited by beansprouts; 08-26-06 at 08:12 AM. Reason: added what I think of KinKi Kids

Look at the most recent translated entry for Pi's jweb in Helen's blog on the 22nd of August, it's entry #1107. If it's one entry per day, it would be around three years since he first started updating.

@Sugar
    Like strawberry said, we aren't suppose to post the translations elsewhere without permission. Just go to http://blueverry.blog37.fc2.com/ and email Helen for the password, she'll probably give it to you and you can read all the Pi's jwebs you want.
    yah Sugar..go join and read...then we can discuss more things about Pi in future

I used to be quite a big fan of Takki back in the days of Majo no jouken 魔女的条件 when he was well known all over SG, HK and TW. But since then, my interest has taken a giant dip. I am not too fond of Takki now for some long complicated reason that involves members of Kanjani8. But I don't dislike him either, cause I do think he's one of the best JE seniors around who really took care of other folks when they were together as juniors. Takki is a case of somebody who got too popular, too young and too fast - his popularity now is nowhere compared to the late 1990s/2000 when he was big all over Asia.
    I really dislike it when I no longer like someone I used to support..I don't know, just find that its a lousy feeling but if you no longer support a personality, I am sure there are good reasons for it.

Any idea if Pi is still smoking?

@Sugar
    Maybe Pi sees updating the J-web as part of his job, that's why he feels obliged to update it every day and the entries are boring.

Yea well, jwebs is certainly part of his job, updating every single day must be quite a chore since it's highly unlikely that he can find something interesting to say everyday. Which makes me wonder why he does it, since I don't think anybody else in JE updates their jwebs as religiously as him.

I am not sure whether Pi is still smoking or not... probably, since it's not easy to kick the habit.

As for Takki, I seriously wonder where all my affection for him went... I was really quite the devoted/mad fan back in his heydays. Even without all the business with K8, I don't think I can quite like him the same way I liked him before.

Yea well, jwebs is certainly part of his job, updating every single day must be quite a chore since it's highly unlikely that he can find something interesting to say everyday. Which makes me wonder why he does it, since I don't think anybody else in JE updates their jwebs as religiously as him.

I am not sure whether Pi is still smoking or not... probably, since it's not easy to kick the habit.

As for Takki, I seriously wonder where all my affection for him went... I was really quite the devoted/mad fan back in his heydays. Even without all the business with K8, I don't think I can quite like him the same way I liked him before.
    I like to ask if there is a website that we can see the original messages instead of the translated messages for the J-web?

I seriously don't undertstand why he must smoke. sorry, its s personel thing I have with smoking.

I think he updates it because he's very discliped. He will do that things that are expected of him. If he's that determined a person, I am sure he can quit smoking if he decides to.

and why does he swear in its entires...maybe its no big deal cause they are translated to be be mild but I have never seen Arashi members do that so I don't feel good about it.
    Last edited by strawberry; 08-26-06 at 11:21 AM.

I don't think there's an English website dedicated to posting the original Japanese messages. If there is... I haven't found it yet.

By the way, I am not 100% sure whether Pi is still smoking or not... unlike Koyama who has been caught on camera smoking, I've not come across a picture of Pi smoking.

I don't think there's an English website dedicated to posting the original Japanese messages. If there is... I haven't found it yet.

By the way, I am not 100% sure whether Pi is still smoking or not... unlike Koyama who has been caught on camera smoking, I've not come across a picture of Pi smoking.
    I know...I will go with my vibe..

I didn't know Koyama smokes. I got nothing to say about that.

alot of jap guys smoke in genenral. I wouldn't doubt that stars smokes.

still waiting for my password...
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I didn't know Pi had a height phobia or rather helicopter, plane phobia. btw, how is his temper from whatever you know, read or heard from other fans? Is he mild even-tempered or quite bad-tempered? Many people around me have this vibe that Pi is attached though we will never know since he can never admit it. But if he is, I rather he just open up about it. though I know its not wise to do it given his idol status.

I think Pi should be quite an even-tempered guy. Of course he went through the usual rebellious stage in his teenage years which he admitted publicly, but since he's all grown up now, he does give me the feeling that he's a even-tempered person.

It is definitely not wise for Pi to admit that he's attached, alot of fans will cry and then start stalking his girlfriend and sending death threats. Fans do get a little crazy over this kind of things. Pi was rumoured to be with Kitagawa Keiko (some model) a while back, as well as Goto Maki (Morning Musume), fans certainly gave these two alot of grief over Pi. E.g. Posting hate messages on their websites, bashing them on online forums and such.

I think Pi should be quite an even-tempered guy. Of course he went through the usual rebellious stage in his teenage years which he admitted publicly, but since he's all grown up now, he does give me the feeling that he's a even-tempered person.

It is definitely not wise for Pi to admit that he's attached, alot of fans will cry and then start stalking his girlfriend and sending death threats. Fans do get a little crazy over this kind of things. Pi was rumoured to be with Kitagawa Keiko (some model) a while back, as well as Goto Maki (Morning Musume), fans certainly gave these two alot of grief over Pi. E.g. Posting hate messages on their websites, bashing them on online forums and such.
    It was that bad?! so what did those 2 girls do? claim that they have nothing whatsoever to do with Pi?

Did you see the clip of Pi on the 24 hr charity programme that he sang Seishun Amigo with Kamen? He looked so good. That hairdo really looks good on him, Akira has become so good-looking!
    Last edited by strawberry; 08-29-06 at 01:12 AM.

Talking

Omg...what silly people...to harass other people like that......I mean..Yamapi doesn't belong to them -_-...HE HAS THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE WHO HE LIKES...Dammed bakas...eeesh...hate those people who kill actors/singers/famous people's, freedom...Imma major fan of yamapi but I don't want him to like be single for da rest of his life -_-..pretty lonely for him hahaha.....
    If you like someone, it's better to give them freedom than holding them tight~
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/CandyCrystals/yama11.gif'), '')

You don't need a reason to help people ;P

Have a life that you really wish for someday.

Wo bu shi bai chi! Wo shi ben dan!

Did you see the clip of Pi on the 24 hr charity programme that he sang Seishun Amigo with Kamen? He looked so good. That hairdo really looks good on him, Akira has become so good-looking!
    Yamapi was always gd lookin xD...ahaha..that's what I think >.> LEARN TO LOVE YAMAPI PEOPLE!! *w00000000000000000*~ << High on listening to Daite Senorita too much
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/CandyCrystals/yama11.gif'), '')

You don't need a reason to help people ;P

Have a life that you really wish for someday.

Wo bu shi bai chi! Wo shi ben dan!

Nice to see new posters here.

One thing I like about Pi is that he does not seem to have any sense of superiority though he's very popular. There's nothing more of a turn off than a celebrity that thinks the world of himself.