Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Love Guaranteed 《愛情全保》

Default Love Guaranteed 《愛情全保》

Anyone knows anything about this series? Sunny Chan is in this. Is this a new or old series. Can't find a thread for this.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-31-08 at 01:04 PM.

Default love guaranteed

its airing right now in hong kong..this will be its second week.
    Not started this..but has paul chun, sunny chan in it as well as melissa.
    the theme song is good..sung by stephy

has this aired in australia??
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

Not a lot of response to this thread so I assume people have either not seen this series or not interested. This series is not widely advertised, not sure why?? considering Sunny Chan, Melissa and Paul Chun in it.
    I have seen up to episode 4 and not bad at all so far. Sunny is very funny in this series.

i don't intend to download this, but i want to have the themevideo so i downloaded 1 ep, hehe before i knew it, i have downloaded the first 10eps hehe saw parts of it and it's funny! haha. im so happy to see sunny and sek sau doing comedy, and to think that they are dead serious in war and destiny hahaha
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i don't intend to download this, but i want to have the themevideo so i downloaded 1 ep, hehe before i knew it, i have downloaded the first 10eps hehe saw parts of it and it's funny! haha. im so happy to see sunny and sek sau doing comedy, and to think that they are dead serious in war and destiny hahaha
    Glad to know you watched bits of it, Cherie. How come you've downloaded 10 eps!! am struggling to download ep 7, 8!!
    Think they should have promoted it more. Thought it was an old series at first. Sunny looks good in this series and he is funny!! He is everywhere at the moment!!
    Definately worth watching

i like this series a lot... it's so funny... im watching war and destiny and this series now... and it's funny to see the different acting from sunny and sak sau... sunny is so adorable... i just realized... and that sak sau is too funny... love their facial expressions... after watching this series and war and destiny... i think sunny should win the best male actor this year... he is so versatile...

jan low: if you want i can send you the torrents. just give me your email. or email me: [email protected]

yeah agree with sunny! hehe he seems to shine this year pretty sure if war and destiny will air in hk now, sunny will sure get an award
    hehe sek sau's always been a good actor haha i just love his role in tits
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Even though i've only seen 3 eps...LG is pretty good so far...a light hearted comedy that doesn't star Ron Ng, Myolie, Linda Chung and/or Shirley Yeung (Yay! - sorry to their many fans, but i just don't like them)

I'm guessing that they're not heavily promoting this series because of the upcoming War and Destiny - a grand production that is expected to be a hit in regards to the ratings...i guess they sorta want HK-ers to fully focus on W+D when the time comes (my two cents anyway)...i'll might watch W+D if i have time..

i love this series, at first i thought sunlissa?? lol what a bad pairing but as i watched more episodes i thought this pairing was a great idea lol, i love sunlissa =) and in episode 12, it looked like they start to have feelings for eachother. ^^

lol from what i saw, sunny falls for melissa first hehe, sunny's really cute in here totally opposite his character in war and destiny
    cherrie

yeah... sunny is cute... i like that part when he and his crew went to the beach to sell insurance... he was playing wid the kids... pulling them on this toy thing... and he was like, "shark is coming, shark is coming!!!" his face and voice was so cute...

at the beach scene, where melissa and sunny still pretend to be lovers and then a couple talks to them with the sunscreen rubbing the couple just stares at melissa rubbing sun screen on sunny, a little odd isnt it lol?

that was weird... they're like stalkers... watching... they need privacy... hahaha...

this series airs next week in aust.. ive been hearing good things baout it.. cant wait to see melissa on the box again after LFD.. ahaha... ^^

wow! seems that the release of series in australia is not that delayed afterall
    cherrie

This series is pretty funny. I like the part where melissa's aunt and Sunny's dad are having a food fight. If you look at everyone's faces, it seems like theyre having fun haha
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

Is the drama nice? Funny? Haha dunno if I should start on this but I do like Sunny, he can act well..

yeah its funny and its a lighthearted drama, you can consider it comedy too and i agree, sunny can act well, but when he screams or yells he sounds weird =\

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    jan low: if you want i can send you the torrents. just give me your email. or email me: [email protected]

yeah agree with sunny! hehe he seems to shine this year pretty sure if war and destiny will air in hk now, sunny will sure get an award
    hehe sek sau's always been a good actor haha i just love his role in tits
    Thanks Cherrie. Have emailed you.
    Ha Ha glad I've stirred some interest. I, also downloaded this series by curiousity and glad I did.
    Sunny is great in this series. Agree with someone who said that he deserve an award this year.