• Ady An Yixuan

105 55.56%
  • Liu Yi Fei

57 30.16%
  • both are good...lolxxx

27 14.29%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Ady An Yixuan vs. Liu Yi Fei

I didn't see enough of Ady to judge the two of them so...

Having read all those posts I become fond of something. Strife, you are an obsessed LYF fan, aren't you. How can you pretend not to like her. You once was my hero, now ít's hard but I have to face the truth.
    Hi ya!!

Fancy Ady,adore Yang Mi, admire Jiang Xin, love Jimmy and dream about Hu Ge.
    Ruby Lin Forever!!!
    Gao Yuan Yuan is my Goddess!

Ady very nice,very pretty
    Ady is no.1

yayyyyy ady is always no 1. go ady!! support 4ever

though I am not fan of Ady, she's much better than LYF in everything

No matter how you look at it Ady is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx times cuter then liu yi fei, as well as acts xxxxxxxxxx times better!

i pick Ady because i love her role in chinese paladin so much

Quote Originally Posted by amen73 View Post
    though I am not fan of Ady, she's much better than LYF in everything
    I'm not fan of Ady but I like her more than LYF bc she have good-acthing more.

although i wouldn't say Ady was bad but i don't think she's that good. i don't get alot of the people coming up, most of them can't act.

Ady, LYF, Yang Mi vv...they're all just ok...but not good.

even Shu Chang i would classed as good but she's still not there yet, but she sure beats these three in acting. yet she's not as popular.

before anyone says anything, i'm not a die hard fan of any of them, but counting on a scale, i like LYF and Shu Chang, LYF a bit more as she played my favorite character XLN decently.

Ady i'm reserving judgement until i see her as Zhao Min, but Yang Mi i will never get, i've seen her in most of her films since she seemed to be so popular but she hasn't wowed me yet, and i think she gave the most even performance out of Ady, LYF and her (i still say Shu Chang is better, only young actress to touch me in acting).
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

so far i pick crystal. i have to see how ady act when she is the leading actress.

LOL haha this is quite a dumb thread but Imma reply anyway,

It ONLY makes sense for a LYF to versus a AYX if it is about a fight for xiao yao ge ge.
    Besides that, there's nothing else...Both of their acting are the same, actors are pretty much just like robots and dolls while it's up to the directors to move them the way those dolls should be moved. both actresses already did great enough on their parts, like showing a laughing face or a crying face...unless they cannot convince you that they look very sad on their sad part???Then that's bad acting, of course. If you're talking about their ROLES, then yes, they play different roles and their characters can be annoying and stuff.

If you want to compare looks, of course it's simply LYF who is wayyy prettier. But we'll talk about ROLES below:

LYF ROLE AS LING'ER: Started out as a very happy and lovely lady where nobody would say she is annoying. Then her husband suddenly forgot about her, and then an annoying lady popped up and started following her hubby. The annoying lady is quite attractive in her own way though, and she seems to suit him more, and she always gets lots and lots of his attention. Her hubby told her over and over again all the time he likes her a lot but his action is always going towards the other girlfriend, he even yells at his other girlfriend often, but he was only doing that out of his own guilt for choosing to flirt with her, he always end up feeling sad after yelling at that other girlfriend bc it is as if he's pushing all the blame on her when it's mostly his faults too. Furthermore, Ling'er is complicating her hubby life if she stays with him, so she tries to walk away from him. She started getting criticism at that point because of her depressive mood and abandoning her hubby.
    Don't understand why people hates her character for running away from a worthless scumbag, when he has his other girlfriend to flirt with 24/7 anyway, it's not like she abandons him and he's forever alone...pretty much it's cuz she's pretty and she's playing a depressive part.

ADY ROLE AS YUE RU: A rich and spoiled lady, but very interesting and sarcastic to watch, started following a guy she knew has an annoyingly helpless and weak and boring girlfriend he likes, and his girlfriend likes him back. However...we don't blame her...to her knowledge they are only boyfriends and girlfriends so she still have the chance. She is annoying on the part that she keeps tagging along with her crush, knowing he likes another. And with her following him complicates the relationships between him and Ling'er. But she still follows him regardless... I guess her role is somebody who would never give up...and even tries to be supportive of her crush getting back together with his girlfriend...so that's why people likes watching her? Her role makes no sense overall to have no pride and just keep stalking somebody's boyfriend, telling Ling'er to go back with him but flirts with him the next minute she's not around, she always bite her own words, but...Oh, it's not wrong to like somebody, and she ain't wrong because she cannot help it...
    Don't understand she's more forgivable of a character...just cuz she's pretty too, but not as pretty as LYF, and she's playing a more active personality, she gets less criticism.

Acting is not even the problem here. People are just either being jealous over LYF being prettier (because she has a total 100% right to be sad) OR AYX being a jollier person but didn't end up with XYGG (because she don't actually have a total 100% right to tag along with him but she's strong for not giving up already)

I voted, but honestly, I don't know why one would compare those two and put them in the same class.

Ady is a lot older and has been around much longer than LYF, but from the replies in this forum, it seems most people have not seen Ady's earlier works, which is what made her famous. None of the Chinese Paladin and Zhao Min stuff comes even close to her earlier works.

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYe View Post
    I voted, but honestly, I don't know why one would compare those two and put them in the same class.

Ady is a lot older and has been around much longer than LYF, but from the replies in this forum, it seems most people have not seen Ady's earlier works, which is what made her famous. None of the Chinese Paladin and Zhao Min stuff comes even close to her earlier works.
    Ady is a lot older, but she hasn't been around much longer. LYF started her career in the industry at a very early age of 15 at around 2003. I think Ady started in 2002. Anyhow LYF and Liu Shi Shi is a better comparison IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted View Post
    Ady is a lot older, but she hasn't been around much longer. LYF started her career in the industry at a very early age of 15 at around 2003. I think Ady started in 2002. Anyhow LYF and Liu Shi Shi is a better comparison IMO.
    You're right. I Lie. It felt like Ady has been around a lot longer, coz I felt her series were older but in fact they aren't that old. According to Baidu, Ady first started in 2000 and LYF in 2003. However Ady is a lot older than LYF (7 years in difference!). But Ady looked so young when she first started!