Page 12 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Moses Chan

lol.. okay.. i really do feel bad though.. but thanks for everything!!! haha.. anyways.. hmm i dunno what to talk about now...

what are u favorite moses series?
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

hey dont feel bad just pm me when you need help i just didnt wanna this moses thread becoming a requesting one. anyways my favorite moses series .. Where the Legend Begins, Love Bond and of course War and Beauty by the way i sent you a pm already with the torrent I uploaded on the link. Im 100% sure that one works.

lol.. i understand.. ohh yeah okay thanks..

umm i dunno i really like like really really like Love Bond of course.. HAHA.. and the gentle crackdown was cute and funny... ooo and The Charm Beneath was a good series... hehe.. have u seen TCB before?

my favorite??? hard to choose... i think the gentle crackdown because he was super funny in there...

the charm beneath was ok... i didnt really like it... i think he got really fat while filming that series... could see his belly when he wears the vest... hahaha...

haha yeahh.. but i like how his character was kinda funny and cute at times but also serious.. lol... and i think he and yoyo made a cute couple..

but of course NOT AS CUTE AS HIM AND BERNICE!!!! hahaha. i'm crazy i know.. haha i wish i could have more dreams like the one i did.. LOL...

the charm beneath had too much conflict... and not the good type... but i was surprise that anne was behind it all...

and mose and yoyo were sweet... i like that part when they were dancing... the dreamy feel of it...

Quote Originally Posted by mc82988
    the charm beneath had too much conflict... and not the good type... but i was surprise that anne was behind it all...

and mose and yoyo were sweet... i like that part when they were dancing... the dreamy feel of it...

yeahh... omg.. i freakin thought anne was like a freakin crazy person.. i was like uhh a little unstable there? lolll

is The Charm Beneath translated something like "Yin Chi Shui Fun" ? like "makeup" in chinese translation?

anyways how's your download working tracy?

yeah the charmed beneath's original name was Rogue and Powder.. i guess they thought the name was lame.. but i thought it was pretty neat in the beginning..

the dls are going good!

i've got hh3 at 59.5%, and family man at 26.8% and lok sun at 46.9% (which i dunno understand cuz lok sun is bigger than family man and i dled family man first.. odd.. lol) umm love guaranteed at 40.5% and dop at 8.3% ...

i guess it's going pretty good since i do turn off my computer at night...

wow tracy... you have some fast connection... hahaha...

well... did you guys know that moses had a relationship that lasted 7 years... i think that is amazing...

wait mc- weree u joking about the fast connection thing? lol

WOW.. haha don't u loveee how in series.. the main character either never dated in their life before or had a super short relationship for like a few months and then meets the other main character and after like a year or a few months they know it's THEM that is their soul mate! lol..

and they always have like ppl who have dated someone for like WAYY TOO LONG. like 6 years or like 16 years.... LOL.. and they break up and after a few months of dating the other main character they get married?? LOL.. i dunno that's just what i think not just in Love Bond but also in other series...

haha it was weird cuz didn't they say Anne and Micheal in Love Bond dated for sixteen years??? that would be like since they were in high school. haha.. weird.. i know! lol

WOOOO moses has been in a realationshiip for seven years??? DANG.. talk about COMITTED! hahahaha...

yep 7 years... imagine they got married... i think the girl dumped him...

oh... and about those TVB relationships... yep... i never liked those... but they are some what realistic... after 16 years of dating i wanna get married... but who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    yeah the charmed beneath's original name was Rogue and Powder.. i guess they thought the name was lame.. but i thought it was pretty neat in the beginning..

the dls are going good!

i've got hh3 at 59.5%, and family man at 26.8% and lok sun at 46.9% (which i dunno understand cuz lok sun is bigger than family man and i dled family man first.. odd.. lol) umm love guaranteed at 40.5% and dop at 8.3% ...

i guess it's going pretty good since i do turn off my computer at night...
    woah Tracy I agree with mc that you do have FAST connection and you did turn off your computer too! I've been downloading Dance of Passion for like 1-2 days as the only task and before I removed the task it was at like 21% .. -__-'' grrr.. well I guess that's the way it is for sucky computers!

anyway - to answer your question why Lok Sun is covering more at a faster pace than Family Man is probably because of its connections of seeding and peers. Dont really know how to explain this right here- but still be glad that you have fast connection and with so many big file tasks it's still downloading swiftly! unlike mine .. and you have more task files than me and turn off the computer too. haha man I want a brand new good computer too

hahah..

mc- lol yeahh me too! lol after 16 LOOONG YEARSS.. haha oo i bet that girl wants him back NOW! hah! SUCKER! lol...

kiss- lol bitcomet's fast but the rest of my computer's slow.. like i'm soo inpatient soo like the internet's slow and i click like fifty times... lol it gets me MADDD. hahahha..

yeahh school started soo i'm not on as much anymore.. but i promised u guys i'll still come on and i am! if only my inter net was faster!!!! lol

wat u guys talking about 16 years of? of wat?

they're talking about Moses' 16 year relationship with his ex-girl

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    they're talking about Moses' 16 year relationship with his ex-girl
    no not moses... michael tao from love bond... he had a 16 year relationship... moses had a 7 year relationship... hahaha...

ooh ahah my bad. wow michael had a 16 yr relationship and they broke up after that 16 years? holy cow lol they shouldve just married or something to stabalize it but again love and relations is tough and confusing with lots of twists.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    ooh ahah my bad. wow michael had a 16 yr relationship and they broke up after that 16 years? holy cow lol they shouldve just married or something to stabalize it but again love and relations is tough and confusing with lots of twists.. lol
    not in reality... i meant in the series love bond... hope it's all clear now...